• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:19
CEST 20:19
KST 03:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8502 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 454 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 19:47 GMT
#2161
On March 05 2019 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On another note, I'm going to vote Trfel and hope others see the light as well. Don't give a damn about lynching BH. It'd be what he wants and that's a reason not to do it.

Did you change your mind about Conversion or is trfl a stronger read?
you gotta dance
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 19:47 GMT
#2162
On March 05 2019 04:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Oats look at this guy:

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 05:17 Tumblewood wrote:
ok i have finally caught up. herein lies the deal:
+ Show Spoiler [acrofales] +

On March 02 2019 16:17 Acrofales wrote:
I just started reading and 3 pages in stopped again. From this point onwards, I will be operating on a lynch all liars policy, because holy shit, mafia claims are the dumbest things I have ever seen. So yeah. Claim mafia beyond this point and I'll assume it's the truth. I also refuse to read anything else up to here, unless someone specifically points me somewhere in the first 23 pages worth reading.

Now can we keep the postcount reasonable? This isn't a mini, and I'm going sailing all weekend and have a deadline on Monday.

Thanks.

Acrofales, the townie.

this post sucks bum & i hate it

+ Show Spoiler [rsoul] +

On March 02 2019 17:14 rsoultin wrote:
It means you're doing the things you know I look for when I'm trying to get a read on you, which you've admitted to doing as mafia when I'm in a game. So while it makes me want to townread you I can't be as sure as I'd like to be :/

It's mostly tonal with Trfel. Seems really stiff at the start of the game with LS, even disregarding the smilies. There's a caveat here that I think will work itself out before EoD, though.

i like the caveat part of this post because it shows some real gears turning behind the reads. everything else from her has been whatever
(i will be interested eventually in what the caveat is)

+ Show Spoiler [exo] +

the way he entered the thread paints a target on his back in such a pointless and ridiculous way that it seems unlikely from mafia. however i hate it so i will be postponing townread until actual contribution

+ Show Spoiler [tictock] +

On March 02 2019 14:30 Tictock wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

I'm running for mayor and my platform is to lynch Trfel

Meapak_Ziphh, hereafter referred to as Meap, is the first possible mafia sighting.

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 02 2019 10:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

Cool who are your buddies?
Can't you just check the QT?

Also, to unvote in the mayor election you unmayor someone? That sounds pretty crazy xD And before anyone asks the inevitable question, there are seven mafia in the game, so we don't have to argue about it, cool?


No self respecting town person reads setup.

You're mafia.

This is outstanding analysis and I agree with it 100%


Meh, HF's post is NAI for me (seems more like a general poke, than a real accusation) but my gut really seems to think Meap is mafia all the more for this.

+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:17 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:12 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Vote me for mayor. I will be the arbiter of truth and justice

But how do we know that you're town here?

For anyone to know that I'm town at this point, that person would have to be scum. I'm here to find scum and lynch them, not prove that I'm town by any means that aren't incidental to my stated goals.

Do you know if youre town?

This is prob just kus Rayn and I have very different personalities/outlooks, but these sort of questions bug me. It's really an accusation that FF is slipping that he is actually mafia, but it's very implied that FF means "anyone else" as he is unlikely to be thinking about his own position. So probably just a weak poke from Rayn, but I dislike. Mostly kus what sort of response do you expect from this question? How can it help you?




Meap seems very Mafia to me on this page, he even does this "Guide me Senpai" thing with HF that I hate. + Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2019 10:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:18 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:17 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:16 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:02 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:01 Trfel wrote:
Hi, I am mafia

Cool who are your buddies?
Can't you just check the QT?

Also, to unvote in the mayor election you unmayor someone? That sounds pretty crazy xD And before anyone asks the inevitable question, there are seven mafia in the game, so we don't have to argue about it, cool?


No self respecting town person reads setup.

You're mafia.

He already claimed mafia though didn't you read the opening of the game?


No self respecting townie reads the whole thread.

Sheeeeiiiit this is more quality analysis I can get behind

Is lightingstrike scum too HF?

Gut wants me to vote Meap, so vote Meap I shall.

the commentary on meapak is just not good. i have no idea how he gets a scumread out of the first quoted post, and the second is strange because he attributes HF's post as a likely joke but not meapak's even though he is just affirming HF's joke. also the fact that this is labeled as a gut read despite giving reasoning anyway.
i do like this though:
On March 02 2019 14:44 Tictock wrote:
Willing to give solid townleans on Trefl and LS, and a minor townlean on Damdred thus far. I've also got a bit of a gutread on FF at this point, but I'm not sharing it yet.

i came into this thinking i was gonna make a scum case on him but after actually reading the rest of his walls of text i'm not feeling it anymore. nothing else gives me the sketchy feeling

+ Show Spoiler [iamp] +

townish because he has some nice takes in these two posts:
On March 02 2019 16:19 iamperfection wrote:
wtf acro i read it again it and its even more useless the 2nd time

On March 03 2019 04:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

how in the world can you think HF is for sure town?

that is all.

+ Show Spoiler [trfel] +

On March 02 2019 13:48 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:07 Conversion wrote:
I'd be happy to lynch him as of 9:07 PM EST though
Sorry I'm not understanding, what specifically changed?

In other news, my reason to be suspicious of raynpelikoneet was completely wrong, whoops. Never mind me.

i think he's town for the second part of this post. just feels very odd to post as mafia. that's it

+ Show Spoiler [rayn] +

i like him, he is clearly prodding people with purpose

+ Show Spoiler [ls] +

town

+ Show Spoiler [jock] +

he seems very image conscious in his posts on meapak
On March 02 2019 11:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
Is it me or is meapak throwing suspicion around without actually trying to get any information? Looks like that is the only story of the last couple of pages

On March 03 2019 03:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
I don't wanna be focusing all on one guy but MZ is contradicting himself again while bringing up the same old discussion that derailed the first 2 pages.

however i like this:
On March 02 2019 20:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 20:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jockmcplop can you explain to me why you don't have a read on me (or whatever sticks out means here?) when my top scumread atm is your top scumread for basically the same reasons which i stated before you did?


I think its your posting style more than anything. Our reads are the same but that doesn't mean anything if you're being objective about it.
Instinctively I read you very town but something about the way you post bugs me enough to want to see a bit more before I read.

i feel that there is a though process going on behind this. this places jock merely on the watch list

in summary acro and jock are scumleans, everyone else listed is either townlean or town


What are your thoughts?

Is there a reason why you quoted that post?
No gg, No skill.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 19:48 GMT
#2163
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:48 GMT
#2164
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


That's just HF.

I don't know why acro followed suit though. Might be some personal vendetta ^^
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 19:50 GMT
#2165
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

How can you not understand the train unless your scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:50 GMT
#2166
On March 05 2019 04:47 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:45 Vivax wrote:
On another note, I'm going to vote Trfel and hope others see the light as well. Don't give a damn about lynching BH. It'd be what he wants and that's a reason not to do it.

Did you change your mind about Conversion or is trfl a stronger read?


Nah I still like my point that Conversion overreacted to MZ poking him about the joke entrance. So I didn't really change my mind.

I'd just feel like a dick for lynching him rn.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 19:50 GMT
#2167
Damn. I thought I got the image right. Screw phoneposting memes. Must not allow deep linking images or something. Here. Different source, and none of the light-hearted de-escalation I was going for.

[image loading]
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 19:51 GMT
#2168
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 19:52 GMT
#2169
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar

Catching up but nearly everything in this post is either wrong or disingenuous

BH isn't in this game and unless this is some sort of last minute ploy to get him to come out, seeing as we've got 4 hours to deadline I don't approve of wasting a vote on a player who isn't even around to defend himself
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:52 GMT
#2170
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


[image loading]
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 19:54 GMT
#2171
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit

Because BH is not your typical lurker. IMHO it's like foolishness or sandroba lurking. They hate playing scum, so just don't.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 19:55 GMT
#2172
On March 05 2019 04:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:48 Trfel wrote:
Voting Palmar for mayor because of all of the mayors' targets I want to see [UoN]Sentinel lynched most. Him having a townread on himself while claiming to have not read his role PM is super suspicious, moreso the more I think about it. Other than his huge list post he hasn't shown much thought at all, he's been just following the thread sentiment. His overall play makes his effort seem fabricated. A few reasons being quoting my reasoning in one area while highly scumreading me in another, and more importantly not seeming at all invested in his reads. If he put all that effort into reading and making his scumreads, he wouldn't not actually push those reads and follow the thread sentiment like a headless chicken. It feels forced, and like he's trying to use the effort to prove he's town.

##Mayor Palmar


:/ you feel off this game to me. there was a glimmer of truffledom and now it's gone again. you're not doing the truffle waffle
It's not my choice of targets? I can choose between [UoN]Sentinel and Palmar, I'm confident I much prefer [UoN]Sentinel, no need to waffle. If I was the mayor myself I'd probably go with Fecalfeast or maybe sicklucker. You're townreading Fecalfeast off of tone, right?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 19:55 GMT
#2173
On March 05 2019 03:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

Might be right but it’s not as fun

How is it not fun

Cause I wanna see some drama in my mafia game lamp cmon

I mean he flips scum yay. If he is town we get to call blazinghand a trash player. Kind of a win win.

do it! it will be a moral victory
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 19:55 GMT
#2174
He just voted himself he is scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 19:56 GMT
#2175
And that palmar mayor vote is huge wifom.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 19:56 GMT
#2176
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


This would probably be a better approach, but I think people won't feel comfortable that I'll actually die unless I get voted to die. A mayor might chicken out at the last moment and use the free lynch on someone else.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 19:56 GMT
#2177
On March 05 2019 04:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


This would probably be a better approach, but I think people won't feel comfortable that I'll actually die unless I get voted to die. A mayor might chicken out at the last moment and use the free lynch on someone else.

Wtf are you doing
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 19:57 GMT
#2178
On March 05 2019 04:56 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


This would probably be a better approach, but I think people won't feel comfortable that I'll actually die unless I get voted to die. A mayor might chicken out at the last moment and use the free lynch on someone else.

Wtf are you doing

I'm explaining to Mr. Wiggles why people prefer that I get killed by majority vote expecting the mayor to kill me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 19:57 GMT
#2179
On March 05 2019 04:57 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:56 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit


This would probably be a better approach, but I think people won't feel comfortable that I'll actually die unless I get voted to die. A mayor might chicken out at the last moment and use the free lynch on someone else.

Wtf are you doing

I'm explaining to Mr. Wiggles why people prefer that I get killed by majority vote to expecting the mayor to kill me

EBWOP
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 19:59 GMT
#2180
Even you aren't this bad you have to be scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25758
Mini 412
Hyuk 199
firebathero 174
ggaemo 144
Dewaltoss 65
Mong 45
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc9594
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu753
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1018
Beastyqt752
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe184
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD36
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 10
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV290
Other Games
• imaqtpie721
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 41m
INu's Battles
17h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.