• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8872 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 454 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 19:27 GMT
#2141
I have to think
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 04 2019 19:32 GMT
#2142
On March 05 2019 02:56 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:16 darthfoley wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:01 Conversion wrote:
I’m going to bed, but @MrWiggles telling me I didn’t do fuck all but stray away my point on MZ.. what?

I was literally advocating going away from the point until Vivax kept pushing for answers? Are you on drugs?


I just read Conversion's filter and it's like 90% about MeapZ. He even claims he wants to "go away from that point" yet continues to harp on it afterwards. I've been waiting for him to say something about ANYONE else in the game and the only other name he's thought of mentioning is Oats


On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


On March 04 2019 23:31 Conversion wrote:
re: MZ

On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


On March 03 2019 23:59 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


also you found that Oats was good to agree with because he put one post with a bunch of votes that included me and said “not town?”


dude doesn't want to lynch oats because oats scumreads me like he (MZ) does, but doesn't push it any further. has 1 scum read that he doesn't pursue very hard, and then makes a giant fucking google docs post just tracking reads and painting it green/red

also oats reason for scumreading me was a giant fucking useless post of quoting a bunch of votes and going "not town" and he refuses to acknowledge that it's a pretty dumb reason to agree that someone is sharing your scumread based on that


I think you just described your filter.

On March 04 2019 23:39 Conversion wrote:
I just read MZ's reply to me and 50% of him is just ad hominem about how I can't read or how I'm dumb

fun stuff and this is the shit you guys want me to catch up on lmao


On March 04 2019 23:55 Conversion wrote:
also rereading MZ's "defense" against me he still doesn't explain why oats throwing shit against a wall is enough justification for him to drop him in his lynch list, instead of going like "the fuck is this shit you're throwing against a wall?" but whatever



I'd be down for a Conversion lynch. His filter is a vast expanse of vagueness outside of MZ. His read hasn't developed or changed. He hasn't even seemed interested in pursuing any other leads.


this is such a garbage post that did nothing but parrot Vivax, Palmar, and MZ

are you serious?


Yea, I’m serious. I post things as I catch up, not my fault other people see the same thing I do. How about you stop calling other people garbage and do something useful? You love to complain yet do fuck all to actually progress the game.

You scumread MZ for having the same filter as you, which is at best hypocritical and at worst fishing for low hanging fruit as scum. If you’re Town please do anything else
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 19:34 GMT
#2143
Hey Holyflare, is your mayorial shank still aimed straight at Palmar's heart? If so, this mayor train that's forming up on you is pretty damn troubling.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 19:35 GMT
#2144
On March 05 2019 04:32 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:56 Conversion wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:16 darthfoley wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:01 Conversion wrote:
I’m going to bed, but @MrWiggles telling me I didn’t do fuck all but stray away my point on MZ.. what?

I was literally advocating going away from the point until Vivax kept pushing for answers? Are you on drugs?


I just read Conversion's filter and it's like 90% about MeapZ. He even claims he wants to "go away from that point" yet continues to harp on it afterwards. I've been waiting for him to say something about ANYONE else in the game and the only other name he's thought of mentioning is Oats


On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


On March 04 2019 23:31 Conversion wrote:
re: MZ

On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


On March 03 2019 23:59 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


also you found that Oats was good to agree with because he put one post with a bunch of votes that included me and said “not town?”


dude doesn't want to lynch oats because oats scumreads me like he (MZ) does, but doesn't push it any further. has 1 scum read that he doesn't pursue very hard, and then makes a giant fucking google docs post just tracking reads and painting it green/red

also oats reason for scumreading me was a giant fucking useless post of quoting a bunch of votes and going "not town" and he refuses to acknowledge that it's a pretty dumb reason to agree that someone is sharing your scumread based on that


I think you just described your filter.

On March 04 2019 23:39 Conversion wrote:
I just read MZ's reply to me and 50% of him is just ad hominem about how I can't read or how I'm dumb

fun stuff and this is the shit you guys want me to catch up on lmao


On March 04 2019 23:55 Conversion wrote:
also rereading MZ's "defense" against me he still doesn't explain why oats throwing shit against a wall is enough justification for him to drop him in his lynch list, instead of going like "the fuck is this shit you're throwing against a wall?" but whatever



I'd be down for a Conversion lynch. His filter is a vast expanse of vagueness outside of MZ. His read hasn't developed or changed. He hasn't even seemed interested in pursuing any other leads.


this is such a garbage post that did nothing but parrot Vivax, Palmar, and MZ

are you serious?


Yea, I’m serious. I post things as I catch up, not my fault other people see the same thing I do. How about you stop calling other people garbage and do something useful? You love to complain yet do fuck all to actually progress the game.

You scumread MZ for having the same filter as you, which is at best hypocritical and at worst fishing for low hanging fruit as scum. If you’re Town please do anything else


aww is poor little darthfoley mad?

how about you actually catch up on the game instead of making shitty posts like this and being underwhelming?
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 19:35 GMT
#2145
On March 05 2019 04:23 Pandain wrote:
I haven't read the last thirty or so pages and I won't have time.

Thoughts were that fecalfeast seemed clearly reading and active in the thread but completely contentless. I don't think we should be looking to lynch someone extremely active as well.

I had a spreadsheet I was working on, I'll post my more important notes from there.

On March 05 2019 04:15 Pandain wrote:
##mayor: holyflare
##vote: fecalfeast

Hmmmmrmmmmmmm
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 19:35 GMT
#2146
sensitive little prick, honestly. you get mad if someone calls you out but you call people out indiscriminately

anyways failed my INTERVIEWS !!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 19:35 GMT
#2147
On March 05 2019 04:27 iamperfection wrote:
I have to think


May have missed it cause I was skimming, but do you still think Acro is mafia? Cause if so I think you're wrong.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 19:36 GMT
#2148
In fact, both our mayors are a bit troublesome. Although the longer Sentinel is useless the better I feel if Palmar still wants to shank him. I'm not feeling the conversion train though.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 19:39 GMT
#2149
On March 05 2019 04:35 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:27 iamperfection wrote:
I have to think


May have missed it cause I was skimming, but do you still think Acro is mafia? Cause if so I think you're wrong.

I think a lot of things
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 19:40 GMT
#2150
Let's kill bh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 04 2019 19:40 GMT
#2151
On March 05 2019 04:35 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:32 darthfoley wrote:
On March 05 2019 02:56 Conversion wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:16 darthfoley wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:01 Conversion wrote:
I’m going to bed, but @MrWiggles telling me I didn’t do fuck all but stray away my point on MZ.. what?

I was literally advocating going away from the point until Vivax kept pushing for answers? Are you on drugs?


I just read Conversion's filter and it's like 90% about MeapZ. He even claims he wants to "go away from that point" yet continues to harp on it afterwards. I've been waiting for him to say something about ANYONE else in the game and the only other name he's thought of mentioning is Oats


On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


On March 04 2019 23:31 Conversion wrote:
re: MZ

On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


On March 03 2019 23:59 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


also you found that Oats was good to agree with because he put one post with a bunch of votes that included me and said “not town?”


dude doesn't want to lynch oats because oats scumreads me like he (MZ) does, but doesn't push it any further. has 1 scum read that he doesn't pursue very hard, and then makes a giant fucking google docs post just tracking reads and painting it green/red

also oats reason for scumreading me was a giant fucking useless post of quoting a bunch of votes and going "not town" and he refuses to acknowledge that it's a pretty dumb reason to agree that someone is sharing your scumread based on that


I think you just described your filter.

On March 04 2019 23:39 Conversion wrote:
I just read MZ's reply to me and 50% of him is just ad hominem about how I can't read or how I'm dumb

fun stuff and this is the shit you guys want me to catch up on lmao


On March 04 2019 23:55 Conversion wrote:
also rereading MZ's "defense" against me he still doesn't explain why oats throwing shit against a wall is enough justification for him to drop him in his lynch list, instead of going like "the fuck is this shit you're throwing against a wall?" but whatever



I'd be down for a Conversion lynch. His filter is a vast expanse of vagueness outside of MZ. His read hasn't developed or changed. He hasn't even seemed interested in pursuing any other leads.


this is such a garbage post that did nothing but parrot Vivax, Palmar, and MZ

are you serious?


Yea, I’m serious. I post things as I catch up, not my fault other people see the same thing I do. How about you stop calling other people garbage and do something useful? You love to complain yet do fuck all to actually progress the game.

You scumread MZ for having the same filter as you, which is at best hypocritical and at worst fishing for low hanging fruit as scum. If you’re Town please do anything else


aww is poor little darthfoley mad?

how about you actually catch up on the game instead of making shitty posts like this and being underwhelming?


Nah you’re just annoying as fuck. I have skimmed the last 5-8 pages on my break, but I’ll look at your Tubestock stuff when I get home from work.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 19:41 GMT
#2152
Fine -_- I cba to get into a fight over a townread being a boob.

Don't want to lynch Oats, either.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 04 2019 19:42 GMT
#2153
On March 05 2019 04:35 Conversion wrote:
sensitive little prick, honestly. you get mad if someone calls you out but you call people out indiscriminately

anyways failed my INTERVIEWS !!


I didn’t get mad or Koshi or anyone else calling me underwhelming. It’s just particularly ironic coming from you considering your filter up to recently can be summarized as

“Please let me talk about anyone besides MZ!!!

But anyways back to MZ...”
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 19:42 GMT
#2154
On March 05 2019 04:40 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:35 Conversion wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:32 darthfoley wrote:
On March 05 2019 02:56 Conversion wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:16 darthfoley wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:01 Conversion wrote:
I’m going to bed, but @MrWiggles telling me I didn’t do fuck all but stray away my point on MZ.. what?

I was literally advocating going away from the point until Vivax kept pushing for answers? Are you on drugs?


I just read Conversion's filter and it's like 90% about MeapZ. He even claims he wants to "go away from that point" yet continues to harp on it afterwards. I've been waiting for him to say something about ANYONE else in the game and the only other name he's thought of mentioning is Oats


On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


On March 04 2019 23:31 Conversion wrote:
re: MZ

On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


On March 03 2019 23:59 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


also you found that Oats was good to agree with because he put one post with a bunch of votes that included me and said “not town?”


dude doesn't want to lynch oats because oats scumreads me like he (MZ) does, but doesn't push it any further. has 1 scum read that he doesn't pursue very hard, and then makes a giant fucking google docs post just tracking reads and painting it green/red

also oats reason for scumreading me was a giant fucking useless post of quoting a bunch of votes and going "not town" and he refuses to acknowledge that it's a pretty dumb reason to agree that someone is sharing your scumread based on that


I think you just described your filter.

On March 04 2019 23:39 Conversion wrote:
I just read MZ's reply to me and 50% of him is just ad hominem about how I can't read or how I'm dumb

fun stuff and this is the shit you guys want me to catch up on lmao


On March 04 2019 23:55 Conversion wrote:
also rereading MZ's "defense" against me he still doesn't explain why oats throwing shit against a wall is enough justification for him to drop him in his lynch list, instead of going like "the fuck is this shit you're throwing against a wall?" but whatever



I'd be down for a Conversion lynch. His filter is a vast expanse of vagueness outside of MZ. His read hasn't developed or changed. He hasn't even seemed interested in pursuing any other leads.


this is such a garbage post that did nothing but parrot Vivax, Palmar, and MZ

are you serious?


Yea, I’m serious. I post things as I catch up, not my fault other people see the same thing I do. How about you stop calling other people garbage and do something useful? You love to complain yet do fuck all to actually progress the game.

You scumread MZ for having the same filter as you, which is at best hypocritical and at worst fishing for low hanging fruit as scum. If you’re Town please do anything else


aww is poor little darthfoley mad?

how about you actually catch up on the game instead of making shitty posts like this and being underwhelming?


Nah you’re just annoying as fuck. I have skimmed the last 5-8 pages on my break, but I’ll look at your Tubestock stuff when I get home from work.


and you're annoying as fuck too. don't bother talking to me if you're going to act like a little bitch for shit you've called me out in the past. thanks
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:44 GMT
#2155
On March 05 2019 04:35 Conversion wrote:
sensitive little prick, honestly. you get mad if someone calls you out but you call people out indiscriminately

anyways failed my INTERVIEWS !!


Sorry to hear that dude. I hope the game didn't have a negative impact on your interviews
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 19:45 GMT
#2156
Wat
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 19:45 GMT
#2157
On March 05 2019 04:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:35 Conversion wrote:
sensitive little prick, honestly. you get mad if someone calls you out but you call people out indiscriminately

anyways failed my INTERVIEWS !!


Sorry to hear that dude. I hope the game didn't have a negative impact on your interviews


nah if anything my shitty mood is reflecting on this game lol I should take a step back sorry
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 19:45 GMT
#2158
On March 05 2019 04:42 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 04:40 darthfoley wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:35 Conversion wrote:
On March 05 2019 04:32 darthfoley wrote:
On March 05 2019 02:56 Conversion wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:16 darthfoley wrote:
On March 03 2019 11:01 Conversion wrote:
I’m going to bed, but @MrWiggles telling me I didn’t do fuck all but stray away my point on MZ.. what?

I was literally advocating going away from the point until Vivax kept pushing for answers? Are you on drugs?


I just read Conversion's filter and it's like 90% about MeapZ. He even claims he wants to "go away from that point" yet continues to harp on it afterwards. I've been waiting for him to say something about ANYONE else in the game and the only other name he's thought of mentioning is Oats


On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


On March 04 2019 23:31 Conversion wrote:
re: MZ

On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
[quote]

Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


On March 03 2019 23:59 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


also you found that Oats was good to agree with because he put one post with a bunch of votes that included me and said “not town?”


dude doesn't want to lynch oats because oats scumreads me like he (MZ) does, but doesn't push it any further. has 1 scum read that he doesn't pursue very hard, and then makes a giant fucking google docs post just tracking reads and painting it green/red

also oats reason for scumreading me was a giant fucking useless post of quoting a bunch of votes and going "not town" and he refuses to acknowledge that it's a pretty dumb reason to agree that someone is sharing your scumread based on that


I think you just described your filter.

On March 04 2019 23:39 Conversion wrote:
I just read MZ's reply to me and 50% of him is just ad hominem about how I can't read or how I'm dumb

fun stuff and this is the shit you guys want me to catch up on lmao


On March 04 2019 23:55 Conversion wrote:
also rereading MZ's "defense" against me he still doesn't explain why oats throwing shit against a wall is enough justification for him to drop him in his lynch list, instead of going like "the fuck is this shit you're throwing against a wall?" but whatever



I'd be down for a Conversion lynch. His filter is a vast expanse of vagueness outside of MZ. His read hasn't developed or changed. He hasn't even seemed interested in pursuing any other leads.


this is such a garbage post that did nothing but parrot Vivax, Palmar, and MZ

are you serious?


Yea, I’m serious. I post things as I catch up, not my fault other people see the same thing I do. How about you stop calling other people garbage and do something useful? You love to complain yet do fuck all to actually progress the game.

You scumread MZ for having the same filter as you, which is at best hypocritical and at worst fishing for low hanging fruit as scum. If you’re Town please do anything else


aww is poor little darthfoley mad?

how about you actually catch up on the game instead of making shitty posts like this and being underwhelming?


Nah you’re just annoying as fuck. I have skimmed the last 5-8 pages on my break, but I’ll look at your Tubestock stuff when I get home from work.


and you're annoying as fuck too. don't bother talking to me if you're going to act like a little bitch for shit you've called me out in the past. thanks
[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 19:45 GMT
#2159
On another note, I'm going to vote Trfel and hope others see the light as well. Don't give a damn about lynching BH. It'd be what he wants and that's a reason not to do it.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 19:45 GMT
#2160
What's with the BH train? If you want to kill a hardcore lurker like that why not use the mayor lynch? I don't see the benefit
you gotta dance
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1205
Hyuk 640
Aegong 108
Leta 75
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 51
soO 46
Yoon 44
Sharp 37
Larva 30
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 22
Hm[arnc] 22
ZerO 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss845
byalli637
kRYSTAL_27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1032
crisheroes73
Other Games
summit1g9414
singsing1234
olofmeister1035
ceh9595
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS50
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Rush1179
• Stunt505
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 11m
OSC
13h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.