• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7145 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 454 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:36 GMT
#2101
On March 05 2019 03:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

Might be right but it’s not as fun

How is it not fun

Cause I wanna see some drama in my mafia game lamp cmon
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 18:38 GMT
#2102
On March 05 2019 03:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

Might be right but it’s not as fun

How is it not fun

Cause I wanna see some drama in my mafia game lamp cmon

I mean he flips scum yay. If he is town we get to call blazinghand a trash player. Kind of a win win.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:39 GMT
#2103
On March 03 2019 06:43 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:39 Holyflare wrote:
If you don't comment on a really obvious inconsistency I'll be sad.
I agree Oatsmaster's play has been quite subpar so far, and I agree that his assessment of your play this game is awful. However maybe I'm wrong in this but I don't feel like his play is mafia-motivated at all. I don't really think mafia would want to enter the thread late and use a bunch of garbage reasons to push suspicion at people, including people like you who are quite likely to respond and respond with a lot of weight. It would be an exceptionally stupid move.

Maybe it's dumb but that makes me actually not want to lynch Oatsmaster right now. Or was there something else you were referring to?


On March 03 2019 06:50 Trfel wrote:
@sicklucker What?

@Vivax: Sure, go for it.
Also it's easier to just vote for Oatsmaster than look at his meta so I'll just be doing that.



lol and I'm lazy according to people wtf? and then you have to clarify Oats was a pressure vote while you did a complete 720 backhanded flip onto FF for some reason
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:39 GMT
#2104
@Oats what about Grack bothers u besides doing nothing because there are a ton of people that are doing nothing (including me) specifically
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:42 GMT
#2105
On March 05 2019 03:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

Might be right but it’s not as fun

How is it not fun

Cause I wanna see some drama in my mafia game lamp cmon

I mean he flips scum yay. If he is town we get to call blazinghand a trash player. Kind of a win win.

We already know he’s a trash player though.

Like for real, I think you are right and that BH is mafia and I’ll lynch him today
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 18:42 GMT
#2106
This ninja vote by slam bothers me because I don't know what to make of it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:42 GMT
#2107
On March 05 2019 03:39 Conversion wrote:
@Oats what about Grack bothers u besides doing nothing because there are a ton of people that are doing nothing (including me) specifically

Read my post again and get back to me
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 18:45 GMT
#2108
On March 04 2019 04:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 00:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 00:10 Vivax wrote:
HF are you jealous of Palmar or something. Let him be the mayor, you should know yourself enough to know that you act upon the weirdest impulses at EoDs.


Not jealous, no. I see the same guy advocating the same lynch as me yet people jumping on his bandwagon and citing that the reason they're doing it is that they want sentinel mayor lynched like it's some revelation that only Palmar has brought to the thread. That's suspicious.

In the process of catching up now, Palmar's policy lynch on Sentinel was simply a lot more noticeable/forceful than yours.


On March 04 2019 05:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I think we should lynch Tubesock for this post:

On March 03 2019 18:23 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles


Why isn’t Palmar, Blazinghand, Rels, onegu, pandain, darthFoley, etc on this list too? Are these that much different than straight policy lynches?

I think he asked this question to make Acro seem scummy for pushing low-content posters, and that conflicts with the way that Tubesock has been playing the game so far.

On March 03 2019 17:59 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


You know HF was going to mayor lynch [UoN]Sentinel before it was cool right? So, the difference between HF and Palmar is HF has actually played so far and given plenty of opinions. And exactly like Chezinu said, latching onto this Sentinel policy is right up Palmars alley if both were scum. And absolutely worth it. Plus Palmar doesn’t have to do anything else, talk about skating by.

Vote HF for mayor for the Sentinel kill, ##VOTE: Palmar so he actually plays. Town win wins.



On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.

If Tubesock is town I don't see why he should be questioning Acro's lynch choices considering his own so far.

Multiple people, myself included, have called acro out on going for low-content posters and your case hinges upon it. Does that affect your read at all?

Nobody else that I recall was attacking Acro for going after low content posters while only pushing people for not posting, and also I dislike the post because I think it's an accusation disguised as a question rather than other people who have just called Acro shit.

Though my process for choosing which filters to read came from which filters I felt were mid-sized and blendy, and I'm probably coming to yours pretty soon too to be honest.


On March 04 2019 05:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I think Tumblewood is mafia.

It's hard for me to explain but when he plays as town he has controversial opinions and he almost always sticks his foot in his mouth. I know some people like him for his aggressive early post against MZ but I remember when I played mafia with him he entered the thread in the same way, and it gave me bad vibes that he didn't have any posts early on that weren't serious like that.

Also I disliked the list post he made.


On March 04 2019 10:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 09:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 08:25 darthfoley wrote:
Interested on MeapZiph's take on iamp after the last 30 pages.

@Meap are you still seeing red?

On March 03 2019 16:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:50 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:35 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:14 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I don't understand why you don't post now. You're very obviously reading along with the thread.


Meapak_Ziphh!!!!


COLOR ME THIS!!! WHAT COLOR AM I?!??!??!

+ Show Spoiler +
After your response, I am going to unleash analysis based on your response... so type your words wisely.. or speech to text your words wisely if that's how you rolls... or role...

Brown Chez, always brown.


A wise choice. Well you see. I didn't quite like your coloring skills earlier. You paint my greens and blues red!!!

If you said I was red, then you would explain your coloring skills to assume I'm wrong on my reads.. If you went green, then you would insult my own coloring skills. With brown, you have passed.

Ahh Chez, I may not be as active as I once was but I learned many years ago not to paint you red or green. You are brown and embody it every game. I'm saddened to know that we disagree on the colors of others though. I feel comfortable with some of what I've colored but others I am not so sure of. Who in particular do you you think I've gotten wrong so far?


The iamp and HF. Thought you were dissing me

It's gonna be hard to get me to budge on iamp, his level of effort while still being semi active in the thread just smells like someone who is trying to active lurk his way into escaping attention. He's a solid red for me right now.

I have HF as green, mostly because I thought the way he came after me during the whole conversion discussion was from a townie mindset. And he brought up some good points about Oats which I hadn't fully considered until he mentioned it. Do you color him red?


Not as strongly as I was earlier, I just finished reading everyone's filter which took me a solid 6ish hours so I'm going to take a quick break and clear my head. In the mean time y'all can feel free to check out my notes I created. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JaeEcpko74-Vdm8iN3r1TWsKBW8HITOXUhutGH3bSY8/edit?usp=sharing
How you interpret the information there is up to you but I'm just giving out the raw data. Later tonight I'll compile some thoughts based off of that but I'm kinda burnt out now

The one thing I know for sure is that I need someone to vigi the shit out of Blazinghand and possibly Pandain as well.

That's pretty cool.

I want to update my colorings

+ Show Spoiler +

Town

Lightningstrike
Oatsmaster
Jockmcplop
Vivax
Rsoultin
Iamperfection

Scum lean

TW
TS
Rayn - I changed my mind about Rayn. He had good presence at the start of the game but I don't like what he's been pushing recently and HF legitimately has a good point when he says that Rayn has been talking through people.
BH - for not playing but avoiding doing anything too attention grabby so far like random lynch.



If you only read the first page of Grack's filter it's pretty easy to come away thinking he's shit scum not trying to understand the game. But the second page is full of stuff like this. He's showing he's thinking along with the game and reading. He then stopped again, and intermittent behaviour when starting to come under suspicion into lurking under the radar is pretty scummy, but there are better targets.

That said, Oats making an actual case against Grack instead of telling me to fuck off was unexpected. I need people who have played with Oats more to coach me here, as I really don't want to dig into his meta, but does a scum Oats listen to his strongest scumread? Or does he just tell him to go fuck himself? I really like the very short little interaction Oats and I had.

I'm open to lynching trfel instead.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 18:47 GMT
#2109
On March 05 2019 02:25 Tictock wrote:
Sorry guys, haven’t had any time. Went out for drinks with a girl I work with last night and am working up to deadline today.

My plan to sheep Rsoul is bunk kus she isn’t voting.

So I think I am leaving my mayor vote with Palmar kus supposedly he and HF have the same goal and I have no confidence in HF being town yet, plus my other issues with him.

Will consolidate on Acro as he seemed like a decent Lynch from what I have read.
not a fan
Computer says mafia
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:48 GMT
#2110
oh I guess my Tubesock shit falls apart anyways since he's keeping his vote on Trfel for the time being
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:49 GMT
#2111
On March 05 2019 03:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack starts off with a list of hard town reads that kinda show that he isn’t really thinking critically because it’s way too early to have that much confidence. He also never talks about these people again other than listing it in a spoilered list post that he never expects anyone to read

He randomly points out ace’a post and never comes back to it or even refers to it when he’s talking about tubesock or tumble wood being mafia, even though coincidentally it lines up with his only two scumreads at the time

He also didn’t vote for himself for mayor really early on.

His reasoning for choosing Palmar assumes that Palmar is town already and there is 0 doubt in his mind whether Palmar is town, only that he has a good chance to lynch mafia


if this is your post idk. I think the the things he has done later in this filter make him a null at most, if not a town lean. this seems overly nitpicky

I may be biased tho because I share some of the same sentiments with him
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 18:50 GMT
#2112
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

Hm. Lamp and I are finally agreeing on something.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:51 GMT
#2113
On March 05 2019 03:49 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack starts off with a list of hard town reads that kinda show that he isn’t really thinking critically because it’s way too early to have that much confidence. He also never talks about these people again other than listing it in a spoilered list post that he never expects anyone to read

He randomly points out ace’a post and never comes back to it or even refers to it when he’s talking about tubesock or tumble wood being mafia, even though coincidentally it lines up with his only two scumreads at the time

He also didn’t vote for himself for mayor really early on.

His reasoning for choosing Palmar assumes that Palmar is town already and there is 0 doubt in his mind whether Palmar is town, only that he has a good chance to lynch mafia


if this is your post idk. I think the the things he has done later in this filter make him a null at most, if not a town lean. this seems overly nitpicky

I may be biased tho because I share some of the same sentiments with him


the only weird thing is that he says he'll trust Palmar's policy/scumread but never actually evaluates me ever, and I think I'm pretty damn high up on Palmar's scu mlist
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 18:53 GMT
#2114
On March 05 2019 03:42 iamperfection wrote:
This ninja vote by slam bothers me because I don't know what to make of it

:D someone noticed!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 18:54 GMT
#2115
Is there like 20 scum in this game or something
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 18:54 GMT
#2116
On March 05 2019 03:42 iamperfection wrote:
This ninja vote by slam bothers me because I don't know what to make of it

It’s due to voting analysis. HF doing a very scummy thing there.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 18:54 GMT
#2117
On March 05 2019 03:54 iamperfection wrote:
Is there like 20 scum in this game or something

Actually it’s just rampant laziness
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 18:54 GMT
#2118
On March 05 2019 03:54 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:42 iamperfection wrote:
This ninja vote by slam bothers me because I don't know what to make of it

It’s due to voting analysis. HF doing a very scummy thing there.

Care to share with the rest of the class
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:56 GMT
#2119
On March 05 2019 03:45 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 04:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 00:32 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 00:10 Vivax wrote:
HF are you jealous of Palmar or something. Let him be the mayor, you should know yourself enough to know that you act upon the weirdest impulses at EoDs.


Not jealous, no. I see the same guy advocating the same lynch as me yet people jumping on his bandwagon and citing that the reason they're doing it is that they want sentinel mayor lynched like it's some revelation that only Palmar has brought to the thread. That's suspicious.

In the process of catching up now, Palmar's policy lynch on Sentinel was simply a lot more noticeable/forceful than yours.


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I think we should lynch Tubesock for this post:

On March 03 2019 18:23 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles


Why isn’t Palmar, Blazinghand, Rels, onegu, pandain, darthFoley, etc on this list too? Are these that much different than straight policy lynches?

I think he asked this question to make Acro seem scummy for pushing low-content posters, and that conflicts with the way that Tubesock has been playing the game so far.

On March 03 2019 17:59 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


You know HF was going to mayor lynch [UoN]Sentinel before it was cool right? So, the difference between HF and Palmar is HF has actually played so far and given plenty of opinions. And exactly like Chezinu said, latching onto this Sentinel policy is right up Palmars alley if both were scum. And absolutely worth it. Plus Palmar doesn’t have to do anything else, talk about skating by.

Vote HF for mayor for the Sentinel kill, ##VOTE: Palmar so he actually plays. Town win wins.



On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.

If Tubesock is town I don't see why he should be questioning Acro's lynch choices considering his own so far.

Multiple people, myself included, have called acro out on going for low-content posters and your case hinges upon it. Does that affect your read at all?

Nobody else that I recall was attacking Acro for going after low content posters while only pushing people for not posting, and also I dislike the post because I think it's an accusation disguised as a question rather than other people who have just called Acro shit.

Though my process for choosing which filters to read came from which filters I felt were mid-sized and blendy, and I'm probably coming to yours pretty soon too to be honest.


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I think Tumblewood is mafia.

It's hard for me to explain but when he plays as town he has controversial opinions and he almost always sticks his foot in his mouth. I know some people like him for his aggressive early post against MZ but I remember when I played mafia with him he entered the thread in the same way, and it gave me bad vibes that he didn't have any posts early on that weren't serious like that.

Also I disliked the list post he made.


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 10:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 04 2019 09:59 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2019 08:25 darthfoley wrote:
Interested on MeapZiph's take on iamp after the last 30 pages.

@Meap are you still seeing red?

On March 03 2019 16:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:50 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:42 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:35 Chezinu wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 15:14 Chezinu wrote:
[quote]

Meapak_Ziphh!!!!


COLOR ME THIS!!! WHAT COLOR AM I?!??!??!

+ Show Spoiler +
After your response, I am going to unleash analysis based on your response... so type your words wisely.. or speech to text your words wisely if that's how you rolls... or role...

Brown Chez, always brown.


A wise choice. Well you see. I didn't quite like your coloring skills earlier. You paint my greens and blues red!!!

If you said I was red, then you would explain your coloring skills to assume I'm wrong on my reads.. If you went green, then you would insult my own coloring skills. With brown, you have passed.

Ahh Chez, I may not be as active as I once was but I learned many years ago not to paint you red or green. You are brown and embody it every game. I'm saddened to know that we disagree on the colors of others though. I feel comfortable with some of what I've colored but others I am not so sure of. Who in particular do you you think I've gotten wrong so far?


The iamp and HF. Thought you were dissing me

It's gonna be hard to get me to budge on iamp, his level of effort while still being semi active in the thread just smells like someone who is trying to active lurk his way into escaping attention. He's a solid red for me right now.

I have HF as green, mostly because I thought the way he came after me during the whole conversion discussion was from a townie mindset. And he brought up some good points about Oats which I hadn't fully considered until he mentioned it. Do you color him red?


Not as strongly as I was earlier, I just finished reading everyone's filter which took me a solid 6ish hours so I'm going to take a quick break and clear my head. In the mean time y'all can feel free to check out my notes I created. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JaeEcpko74-Vdm8iN3r1TWsKBW8HITOXUhutGH3bSY8/edit?usp=sharing
How you interpret the information there is up to you but I'm just giving out the raw data. Later tonight I'll compile some thoughts based off of that but I'm kinda burnt out now

The one thing I know for sure is that I need someone to vigi the shit out of Blazinghand and possibly Pandain as well.

That's pretty cool.

I want to update my colorings

+ Show Spoiler +

Town

Lightningstrike
Oatsmaster
Jockmcplop
Vivax
Rsoultin
Iamperfection

Scum lean

TW
TS
Rayn - I changed my mind about Rayn. He had good presence at the start of the game but I don't like what he's been pushing recently and HF legitimately has a good point when he says that Rayn has been talking through people.
BH - for not playing but avoiding doing anything too attention grabby so far like random lynch.



If you only read the first page of Grack's filter it's pretty easy to come away thinking he's shit scum not trying to understand the game. But the second page is full of stuff like this. He's showing he's thinking along with the game and reading. He then stopped again, and intermittent behaviour when starting to come under suspicion into lurking under the radar is pretty scummy, but there are better targets.

That said, Oats making an actual case against Grack instead of telling me to fuck off was unexpected. I need people who have played with Oats more to coach me here, as I really don't want to dig into his meta, but does a scum Oats listen to his strongest scumread? Or does he just tell him to go fuck himself? I really like the very short little interaction Oats and I had.

I'm open to lynching trfel instead.

I don’t really see how is second page isn’t just useless activity pretending to find scum. He’s still reading because scum need to find stuff still, blues and 3rd parties but his scumreads don’t feel like his heart is in them and keeping a reads list is a good way not to contradict himself later on, especially as he appears to do nothing with that reads list and like doesn’t even post it for us to read, he spoilers it, subconsciously hiding it from plain sight
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 04 2019 18:57 GMT
#2120
On March 04 2019 21:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Am I the only one who didn't find the palmar - - - >mocsta intsraction rude at all?

I thought it was really weird. There wasn't any kind of insult from Palmar, he just said that his posting was scattered and uncontributive and that it seemed like it could come from mafia, which was somehow interpreted as abuse.
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 183
ProTech121
Nina 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2147
Shuttle 1102
Snow 89
Dewaltoss 60
Noble 49
Bale 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1098
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor557
Other Games
summit1g7735
JimRising 630
C9.Mang0322
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King215
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 18
• Response 18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo887
• Rush574
• Stunt253
Other Games
• Scarra713
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 41m
OSC
17h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.