• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7558 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 454 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:14 GMT
#2081
TW deserve a bullet for comming in this thread with only that shitty post.

Somebody reminds me to read his filter.

Now I am gone. Fffffsss
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 18:15 GMT
#2082
On March 05 2019 03:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I also like how trefel says that his vote on me was a pressure vote even though nobody asked lol.
Plenty of people (Vivax, sicklucker, Mocsta, etc) have been calling me suspicious for changing my vote really easily upon request. I feel it deserves an explanation. Though I also felt it was obvious enough initially, but it is what it is.

Are you woried about that?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 18:16 GMT
#2083
On March 05 2019 03:04 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:00 Trfel wrote:
Was making a list post but I don't like Fecalfeast, thoughts?

FecalFeast - Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

##unvote Oatsmaster (pressure vote)
##vote Fecalfeast

What is it with people reappearing in the thread after being absent for 24h or so and appearing completely clueless to anything that happened since their disappearance. There's no way trfel has read the thread. Surely this case was predetermined to be his reentry into the thread. Like.. WTF?
No, I haven't read the thread, but I've been following along and reading filters for the last three hours... I don't have a perfect idea what's going on but I found something worth sharing. So I shared it. If that makes me suspicious for posting my scumread before finishing up my shiny, pristine list post than so be it.
On March 05 2019 03:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:03 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
Maybe that things change over the (iirc) 36+ hours since I last posted? Maybe because I did some more reading and have some new thoughts?

If you want continuity, here's my sicklucker read (null):
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.


Simply put, I find Fecalfeast much more likely to be mafia than sicklucker, I'd like to wait on sicklucker for a while. We can discuss this further if you would like but I would appreciate it if you took a look at Fecalfeast.

I did. Your read sucks unless you van proof to me why mafia fefe made this post or why it is more likely mafia fefe made that post over a townie fefe.

Just quoting a lost post and yell fake news does not sway me.
It's a post likely to come from mafia because he shares suspicions of a lot of people with zero actual interest in those suspicions. Town cares about the people they are suspicious about, mafia doesn't, they just need to have scumreads to survive. Fecalfeast's filter shows no interest, investment, or followup at all on his scumreads (save one post, the one asking everyone to share why they don't want to lynch Acrofales, while he still hasn't even shared why he DOES want to lynch Acrofales).

It's also not a lack of time or thread presence, he still has plenty of that, as shown by his campaign to be mayor. If he cares so much about that, and enough to be suspicious of a decent number of people, if he's town he's going to care about those reads, is he's mafia he's not. And that's going to look a lot like this.
On March 05 2019 03:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:07 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I also like how trefel says that his vote on me was a pressure vote even though nobody asked lol.
Plenty of people (Vivax, sicklucker, Mocsta, etc) have been calling me suspicious for changing my vote really easily upon request. I feel it deserves an explanation. Though I also felt it was obvious enough initially, but it is what it is.

Why did you feel like you wanted to pressure me?
I (frankly) didn't like your early play very much but I thought it was slightly town indicative, however Holyflare pointed to those same reasons and said that meta means that those reasons were mafia indicative instead. I felt it would be easier to pressure you and get a reaction than it would be to investigate that meta and see how true or false it is. Given how your play has continued and how you're responded to that pressure I don't want to lynch you.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 04 2019 18:16 GMT
#2084
HF, can you mayor lynch trfel?
you gotta dance
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:20 GMT
#2085
Meh trefel not worth a lynch today Imo
No gg, No skill.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 18:23 GMT
#2086
Wtf alakslam you jumped off that train with no reasoning and like 1 person calling you out?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:24 GMT
#2087
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:26 GMT
#2088
also the end people piling on top of my wagon because it's convenient is fishy as fuck

I can understand Palmar/Vivax/Wiggles, but not TW and Alakaslam
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 18:26 GMT
#2089
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:28 GMT
#2090
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere

Grackkkkk
No gg, No skill.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:29 GMT
#2091
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.


IF he's actually invested in his read and scumreading you, this is a terrible post

On March 04 2019 23:06 Tubesock wrote:
I like Koshi.

I prefer a Trfel lynch but would also be happy with a Conversion lynch. I’ll vote conversion to save acro.

Trfel is a better lynch.


why would town!anyone ever try to lynch someone else that he/she prefers and is a top!scum in their reads, but be okay diverging off of it to save someone?

Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 18:33 GMT
#2092
On March 05 2019 03:29 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.


IF he's actually invested in his read and scumreading you, this is a terrible post

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:06 Tubesock wrote:
I like Koshi.

I prefer a Trfel lynch but would also be happy with a Conversion lynch. I’ll vote conversion to save acro.

Trfel is a better lynch.


why would town!anyone ever try to lynch someone else that he/she prefers and is a top!scum in their reads, but be okay diverging off of it to save someone?

That reasoning makes sense to me?

Why would mafia ever do that? Mafia could just pile on and join the wagon. Mafia could just stick on their top scumread and potentially get an I-told-you-so and look good after the flip. Town prefers to lynch their top scumread, even when someone else is the wagon, but is willing to consolidate onto one of their other scumreads to get the lynch the most want and can practically achieve at the end of the day. Makes sense to me?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:33 GMT
#2093
and I Get that tubesock also sort of scumreads me I think? I don't quite remember, which might be an argument to why he prefers to lynch me to save his town read.

but also why isn't he just PUSHING for a Trfel lynch, instead of giving this terrible "i'll lynch someone else to save someone" reason
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 18:33 GMT
#2094
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:34 GMT
#2095
On March 05 2019 03:33 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:29 Conversion wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:26 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:24 Conversion wrote:
do people actually like Tube's filter or is it that there are worse filters out there than his? I can't seem to grab any sort of stance from his filter at all and lots of soft questioning that lead nowhere
Tubesock? That's actually not the way I read his filter at all.

To me he feels actually invested in his reads. He's suspicious of me for one, and he's actually asking people about that and looking for support. Sure, he's asking a lot of questions, but at least in my opinion he actually does have a direction.


IF he's actually invested in his read and scumreading you, this is a terrible post

On March 04 2019 23:06 Tubesock wrote:
I like Koshi.

I prefer a Trfel lynch but would also be happy with a Conversion lynch. I’ll vote conversion to save acro.

Trfel is a better lynch.


why would town!anyone ever try to lynch someone else that he/she prefers and is a top!scum in their reads, but be okay diverging off of it to save someone?

That reasoning makes sense to me?

Why would mafia ever do that? Mafia could just pile on and join the wagon. Mafia could just stick on their top scumread and potentially get an I-told-you-so and look good after the flip. Town prefers to lynch their top scumread, even when someone else is the wagon, but is willing to consolidate onto one of their other scumreads to get the lynch the most want and can practically achieve at the end of the day. Makes sense to me?


doesn't make sense that he'd just lazily give up someone he is so adamant about scumreading, but whatever
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:34 GMT
#2096
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

Might be right but it’s not as fun
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:35 GMT
#2097
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

+1
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 18:35 GMT
#2098
On March 05 2019 03:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:33 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2019 11:15 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I think it would be reasonable to spend the lynch or the free mayor lynch on me today. I don't mind being knocked out early, and it would give other players a chance to play longer and have more fun. Same with eating a vigi bullet if needed

I would be fine with killing blazinghand today. He asked us to lynch him might as well make me happy. Plus the second sentence feels fake to me. Like no way he actually believes that if he were town.

Might be right but it’s not as fun

How is it not fun
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 04 2019 18:35 GMT
#2099
On March 04 2019 18:19 Palmar wrote:
As a sidenote, I actually think all the top mayor wagons are town. I think the least likely wagon to have many mafia on it is HF. I think my wagon is appealing to mafia, I think iamp's wagon is also appealing. I think smaller wagons and not voting yet is even more appealing to mafia.

The reason I think mafia is unlikely to be on HF's wagon is that it's a raggedy bunch of contrarians, baddies and outright trolls. I think these protest votes are actually more likely to be town.

I think my wagon (and iamp's to a lesser extent) is a much safer bet for mafia. I'm the conventional choice, the easy choice to make. I'm playing pretty townie, I'm a well known name in all eras of TL Mafia, I have a clear objective etc. I think mafia is less likely to be contrarian like that.

It's somewhat similar to my thoughts on sentinel, he might be mafia because he wasn't enough of a difficult assholes. If there is one way to describe the people on HF's wagon, including HF himself, it's "difficult assholes".

I went to look at the HF vote list for a laugh but the only troll on there is Slam. I don't know who the difficult assholes are.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:36 GMT
#2100
If bh is not mynched please mayor him. I will vote you iamp once I vote. Which will be when I go on pc.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 130
ProTech7
RuFF_SC2 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14905
Rain 2297
Artosis 516
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3716
Counter-Strike
taco 240
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox658
Mew2King196
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1011
Other Games
summit1g8714
Day[9].tv659
JimRising 529
PiGStarcraft330
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS80
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 159
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Letter140
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv659
• Scarra568
• Shiphtur213
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 56m
OSC
20h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.