• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7735 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 454 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:51 GMT
#2041
On March 04 2019 05:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Also I think Tumblewood is mafia.

It's hard for me to explain but when he plays as town he has controversial opinions and he almost always sticks his foot in his mouth. I know some people like him for his aggressive early post against MZ but I remember when I played mafia with him he entered the thread in the same way, and it gave me bad vibes that he didn't have any posts early on that weren't serious like that.

Also I disliked the list post he made.

Grack is town.

Not only for this post but the other post he made. I am sgould explain better so when I read my own filter I understand why I thouhht so but alas my future self will have to trust tjis hurried version of mysemf.


So now I need to go eat and when back make small list and sheep this thread to a decent lynch. Or try at leadt.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:53 GMT
#2042
Oats is also not worthy to be lynched because he is making good posts. Nobody knows who mafia is but we can only try to find them in our fragmented little world we live in.

Oats is not a good lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:54 GMT
#2043
Lynch useless fucks that dont bother trying to pook, advance reads, engage thread, show alignment.

It is D1 you fools. Lynch in the crappers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 17:55 GMT
#2044
On March 05 2019 02:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 02:43 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ehh I’m not gonna respond to acros case because it’s not gonna convince anyone who’s currently voting me

You could try to actually play the game, instead of not giving a shit?

For the purposes of this conversation, I’m gonna assume that you are town because otherwise this doesn’t work.

What do you want to see that would convince you that I’m not mafia? I’m not gonna change my style of play and it’s just your opinion that I’m playing the game the “wrong way” when one of my scumreads is the leading lynch yeah?

I really think grack also has an amazing chance of being scum, also at some point of time I’m gonna look back at my mayor list thing and see who’s still mafia


In pretty much your first post you called conversion not town for your own reasons. Now there's both posts from me and Palmar that agree with that.

Then you got into the bitch fight with acro and are now tunnel visioned. Could you just, you know, forget for a moment that he's your nemesis this game and let the points about conversion seep in? I'll even sum them up for you if you're too lazy and ask nicely.

First post was wrong, I made a mistake.

Literally if i said the exact same things that Palmar said about conversion, nothing would happen. He’s being lynched cause Palmar said so, not necessarily because he’s mafia.

That one post that Palmar pointed out is pretty meh, like I could see how town conversion posts that so it’s not the slam dunk that Palmar thinks it is
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 17:55 GMT
#2045
On March 05 2019 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynch useless fucks that dont bother trying to pook, advance reads, engage thread, show alignment.

It is D1 you fools. Lynch in the crappers.

Hey that’s you!
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:55 GMT
#2046
If you lynch anything above 2 pqges of filter you are a goddamn fool. Unless you have a decent case based on actual reasons why some1 is mafia and not you disagreei g with somebody did or said.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 17:56 GMT
#2047
On March 05 2019 00:16 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 11:01 Conversion wrote:
I’m going to bed, but @MrWiggles telling me I didn’t do fuck all but stray away my point on MZ.. what?

I was literally advocating going away from the point until Vivax kept pushing for answers? Are you on drugs?


I just read Conversion's filter and it's like 90% about MeapZ. He even claims he wants to "go away from that point" yet continues to harp on it afterwards. I've been waiting for him to say something about ANYONE else in the game and the only other name he's thought of mentioning is Oats


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:31 Conversion wrote:
re: MZ

On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


On March 03 2019 23:59 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 23:54 Conversion wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
On March 03 2019 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 03 2019 06:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
mocsta posted one post and peaced ~~ possibly town,

iamp is putting in way too much effort to be town

tictock is reaching real far for their reads

Acro actually is a lawyer and lawyers should be lynched cause they are bad men

HF too serious to be town

Ace actually posted the worst idea ive ever seen what was that nonsense

These are... not great reasons lol.

I also don't like iamp but more because of his useless posting.
Acro and HF are town for me.
I wanted to hear more about your conversion read but after seeing this post I'm not so sure I want to be disappointed again.


Yet oats doesn't feature in your 3 want to lynches?

I mean I wouldn't be upset with an oats lynch but I think that Grack or iamp are better choices. Plus he has conversion as scum which I agree with so that pushes him down my priority list.


what the fuck is this post? if you agree with someone that I am scum, why am I not in your lynch list and why aren’t you pushing for it?


also you found that Oats was good to agree with because he put one post with a bunch of votes that included me and said “not town?”


dude doesn't want to lynch oats because oats scumreads me like he (MZ) does, but doesn't push it any further. has 1 scum read that he doesn't pursue very hard, and then makes a giant fucking google docs post just tracking reads and painting it green/red

also oats reason for scumreading me was a giant fucking useless post of quoting a bunch of votes and going "not town" and he refuses to acknowledge that it's a pretty dumb reason to agree that someone is sharing your scumread based on that


I think you just described your filter.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:39 Conversion wrote:
I just read MZ's reply to me and 50% of him is just ad hominem about how I can't read or how I'm dumb

fun stuff and this is the shit you guys want me to catch up on lmao


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 23:55 Conversion wrote:
also rereading MZ's "defense" against me he still doesn't explain why oats throwing shit against a wall is enough justification for him to drop him in his lynch list, instead of going like "the fuck is this shit you're throwing against a wall?" but whatever



I'd be down for a Conversion lynch. His filter is a vast expanse of vagueness outside of MZ. His read hasn't developed or changed. He hasn't even seemed interested in pursuing any other leads.


this is such a garbage post that did nothing but parrot Vivax, Palmar, and MZ

are you serious?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:56 GMT
#2048
On March 05 2019 02:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynch useless fucks that dont bother trying to pook, advance reads, engage thread, show alignment.

It is D1 you fools. Lynch in the crappers.

Hey that’s you!

I am me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10001 Posts
March 04 2019 17:57 GMT
#2049
On March 05 2019 02:53 Koshi wrote:
Oats is also not worthy to be lynched because he is making good posts. Nobody knows who mafia is but we can only try to find them in our fragmented little world we live in.

Oats is not a good lynch.


Why do you think he was making horrible posts before and good posts now?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:58 GMT
#2050
Darthfoley is underwhelming as hell but nothing mafia in it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:00 GMT
#2051
On March 05 2019 02:57 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:53 Koshi wrote:
Oats is also not worthy to be lynched because he is making good posts. Nobody knows who mafia is but we can only try to find them in our fragmented little world we live in.

Oats is not a good lynch.


Why do you think he was making horrible posts before and good posts now?

Maybe they are still horrible but now I feel the sentiment in the thread and before I was only reading his filter.

And the feelings I get from his posts are clean. Not mafia bullshit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 18:00 GMT
#2052
Was making a list post but I don't like Fecalfeast, thoughts?

FecalFeast - Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

##unvote Oatsmaster (pressure vote)
##vote Fecalfeast
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:00 GMT
#2053
Acro not being opportunistic and calling me a lazy town palyer instead of pants on head blazing towards my lynch seems pretty towny to me considering he's #1 for a lynch but someone better than me tell me why that's not towny
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 18:00 GMT
#2054
On March 05 2019 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynch useless fucks that dont bother trying to pook, advance reads, engage thread, show alignment.

It is D1 you fools. Lynch in the crappers.

Like who?

I’m down with this plan.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:01 GMT
#2055
Oats is clean I feel it even more now that I said it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 18:01 GMT
#2056
On March 05 2019 03:00 Trfel wrote:
Was making a list post but I don't like Fecalfeast, thoughts?

FecalFeast - Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

##unvote Oatsmaster (pressure vote)
##vote Fecalfeast

I have foreseen it

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:02 GMT
#2057
wiggles is very lukewarm. calls me scummy early on bc I'm tunneled, and then just sideline agrees with my lynch while complaining about tubesock not being paid attention to
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:02 GMT
#2058
On March 05 2019 03:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Lynch useless fucks that dont bother trying to pook, advance reads, engage thread, show alignment.

It is D1 you fools. Lynch in the crappers.

Like who?

I’m down with this plan.

Tfrel. But he is here now. But I have no time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:03 GMT
#2059
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 18:04 GMT
#2060
ALL ABOARD THE FECALFEAST TRAIN

LETS SELF FULFILL LETS GO LETS GO
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 121
RuFF_SC2 3
ProTech3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14905
Rain 2297
Artosis 632
Bale 17
League of Legends
Doublelift3618
Counter-Strike
taco 240
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Mew2King205
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor993
Other Games
summit1g8602
Day[9].tv659
JimRising 510
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0267
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV179
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 162
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv659
• Scarra576
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 58m
OSC
20h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.