• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:16
CEST 01:16
KST 08:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9843 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 454 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:04 GMT
#2061
Grack starts off with a list of hard town reads that kinda show that he isn’t really thinking critically because it’s way too early to have that much confidence. He also never talks about these people again other than listing it in a spoilered list post that he never expects anyone to read

He randomly points out ace’a post and never comes back to it or even refers to it when he’s talking about tubesock or tumble wood being mafia, even though coincidentally it lines up with his only two scumreads at the time

He also didn’t vote for himself for mayor really early on.

His reasoning for choosing Palmar assumes that Palmar is town already and there is 0 doubt in his mind whether Palmar is town, only that he has a good chance to lynch mafia
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 18:04 GMT
#2062
On March 05 2019 03:00 Trfel wrote:
Was making a list post but I don't like Fecalfeast, thoughts?

FecalFeast - Perfect example of being present and being suspicious of people while not actually pushing anything. This post in particular. But throughout his play, being suspicious of general thread suspects without actually showing investment in that, all he cares about doing is asking to be mayor despite his only mayoral vote being himself.

##unvote Oatsmaster (pressure vote)
##vote Fecalfeast

What is it with people reappearing in the thread after being absent for 24h or so and appearing completely clueless to anything that happened since their disappearance. There's no way trfel has read the thread. Surely this case was predetermined to be his reentry into the thread. Like.. WTF?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:05 GMT
#2063
On March 04 2019 03:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
catchup and reads post





I think LS is mafia

I think rayn and HF are town but I have a stronger townread on rayn because HF is acting sneaky

rsoul was giving me mafia vibes but every time I would try to make anote on a quote for her it petered out so neutral until I can find my words?

I dislike acrofales just pointing at lurkers and agreeing with people. Seems not only lazy but trying to seem not lazy so mafia

palmar is lowkey playing on a weekend and that's suspicious

yes a number of my points are rehashes of things in rayns big post because I agreed with it

damdred is scum but maybe not

sentinel didn't say he read his role pm and I don't want to vote HF or palmar as mayor

VOTE FOR ME AS MAYOR I AM TOWN AND WILL NOT BE SWAYED BY EVIL MAFIA FORCES THIS GAME




+ Show Spoiler [couple things not much] +


On March 04 2019 00:48 rsoultin wrote:
New proposal: Lynch LS, Mayor lynch Koshi

#winningplays

yes

On March 03 2019 19:19 Tubesock wrote:
Oats, is Acrofales still mafia despite being a computer scientist and not a lawyer?

Is Fecalfeast town or mafia?
Rels?
LS?

town

On March 03 2019 17:22 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:50 Trfel wrote:

Also it's easier to just vote for Oatsmaster than look at his meta so I'll just be doing that.


Can you elaborate por favor? Two posts earlier you defend Oats, then vote for him? So you don’t have to do battle with HF who can easily kill you?

I wouldn't call + Show Spoiler [this] +
On March 03 2019 06:43 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:39 Holyflare wrote:
If you don't comment on a really obvious inconsistency I'll be sad.
I agree Oatsmaster's play has been quite subpar so far, and I agree that his assessment of your play this game is awful. However maybe I'm wrong in this but I don't feel like his play is mafia-motivated at all. I don't really think mafia would want to enter the thread late and use a bunch of garbage reasons to push suspicion at people, including people like you who are quite likely to respond and respond with a lot of weight. It would be an exceptionally stupid move.

Maybe it's dumb but that makes me actually not want to lynch Oatsmaster right now. Or was there something else you were referring to?

defending in the slightest.

On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles

honestly one of my least favourite posts in the game




This reads as a towbie post. He even added some quotes in a spoiler. Townies keep things organosed to solve the game. Why is that a mafia post that shows mafia sentiment????????????
I had a good night of sleep.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 18:05 GMT
#2064
On March 05 2019 03:04 Alakaslam wrote:
ALL ABOARD THE FECALFEAST TRAIN

LETS SELF FULFILL LETS GO LETS GO

Why are you sheeping trfel of all people? This reeks.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:06 GMT
#2065
as lukewarm as Wiggles is being, I have eerie feelings about Tubesock that I did in my first game back that he ended up endgaming win as mafia. I'll meta check his filter and see if I still feel icky
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:06 GMT
#2066
I also like how trefel says that his vote on me was a pressure vote even though nobody asked lol.
No gg, No skill.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 18:06 GMT
#2067
On March 05 2019 03:03 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
Maybe that things change over the (iirc) 36+ hours since I last posted? Maybe because I did some more reading and have some new thoughts?

If you want continuity, here's my sicklucker read (null):
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.


Simply put, I find Fecalfeast much more likely to be mafia than sicklucker, I'd like to wait on sicklucker for a while. We can discuss this further if you would like but I would appreciate it if you took a look at Fecalfeast.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:06 GMT
#2068
On March 05 2019 03:04 Alakaslam wrote:
ALL ABOARD THE FECALFEAST TRAIN

LETS SELF FULFILL LETS GO LETS GO

ALL GET OFF THE FEFE TRAIN IT GOES STRAIGHT INTO YOUR ASS OTHERWISE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2019 18:07 GMT
#2069
no longer feeling acro lynch. gonna vote conversion. choo choo
good times for all
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:07 GMT
#2070
Do you mind if I change my mind acro
##unvote
##vote grack
No gg, No skill.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 04 2019 18:07 GMT
#2071
On March 05 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I also like how trefel says that his vote on me was a pressure vote even though nobody asked lol.
Plenty of people (Vivax, sicklucker, Mocsta, etc) have been calling me suspicious for changing my vote really easily upon request. I feel it deserves an explanation. Though I also felt it was obvious enough initially, but it is what it is.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:08 GMT
#2072
On March 05 2019 03:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:03 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
Maybe that things change over the (iirc) 36+ hours since I last posted? Maybe because I did some more reading and have some new thoughts?

If you want continuity, here's my sicklucker read (null):
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.


Simply put, I find Fecalfeast much more likely to be mafia than sicklucker, I'd like to wait on sicklucker for a while. We can discuss this further if you would like but I would appreciate it if you took a look at Fecalfeast.

I did. Your read sucks unless you van proof to me why mafia fefe made this post or why it is more likely mafia fefe made that post over a townie fefe.

Just quoting a lost post and yell fake news does not sway me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:08 GMT
#2073
On March 05 2019 03:07 Tumblewood wrote:
no longer feeling acro lynch. gonna vote conversion. choo choo

Terrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:11 GMT
#2074
On March 05 2019 03:06 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:03 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
Maybe that things change over the (iirc) 36+ hours since I last posted? Maybe because I did some more reading and have some new thoughts?

If you want continuity, here's my sicklucker read (null):
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.


Simply put, I find Fecalfeast much more likely to be mafia than sicklucker, I'd like to wait on sicklucker for a while. We can discuss this further if you would like but I would appreciate it if you took a look at Fecalfeast.

How can your catching up over 36h result in a single goddamn post about fefe????
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 18:11 GMT
#2075
On March 05 2019 03:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I also like how trefel says that his vote on me was a pressure vote even though nobody asked lol.
Plenty of people (Vivax, sicklucker, Mocsta, etc) have been calling me suspicious for changing my vote really easily upon request. I feel it deserves an explanation. Though I also felt it was obvious enough initially, but it is what it is.


I didn't call you suspicious for changing your vote easily.

@ Conversion

Why is Trfel not an option for you?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
March 04 2019 18:12 GMT
#2076
On March 05 2019 03:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:07 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I also like how trefel says that his vote on me was a pressure vote even though nobody asked lol.
Plenty of people (Vivax, sicklucker, Mocsta, etc) have been calling me suspicious for changing my vote really easily upon request. I feel it deserves an explanation. Though I also felt it was obvious enough initially, but it is what it is.


I didn't call you suspicious for changing your vote easily.

@ Conversion

Why is Trfel not an option for you?


mostly cause I didn't read his filter yet

I'm chasing a tubesock thing right now and it's becoming a nagging thing in my head but it seems to be only a tone thing and idk how good my meta read on him is
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:12 GMT
#2077
On March 05 2019 03:07 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
I also like how trefel says that his vote on me was a pressure vote even though nobody asked lol.
Plenty of people (Vivax, sicklucker, Mocsta, etc) have been calling me suspicious for changing my vote really easily upon request. I feel it deserves an explanation. Though I also felt it was obvious enough initially, but it is what it is.

Why did you feel like you wanted to pressure me?
No gg, No skill.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 18:12 GMT
#2078
On March 05 2019 03:05 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:04 Alakaslam wrote:
ALL ABOARD THE FECALFEAST TRAIN

LETS SELF FULFILL LETS GO LETS GO

Why are you sheeping trfel of all people? This reeks.

I am simply following my prophecy from pregame read my filter
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 18:13 GMT
#2079
Oi let’s talk about grack, why don’t you guys wanna lynch him? He’s literally done nothing this game
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 18:13 GMT
#2080
On March 05 2019 03:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 03:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2019 03:03 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel you enter the thread with a complete new read. Again no continuity with earlier posts. Why is there such disconnect in your filter?
Maybe that things change over the (iirc) 36+ hours since I last posted? Maybe because I did some more reading and have some new thoughts?

If you want continuity, here's my sicklucker read (null):
sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
His play still feels like mafia to me but I also think he'd be more invested as mafia in particular, I'd like to wait to see him get more involved before making a decision.


Simply put, I find Fecalfeast much more likely to be mafia than sicklucker, I'd like to wait on sicklucker for a while. We can discuss this further if you would like but I would appreciate it if you took a look at Fecalfeast.

How can your catching up over 36h result in a single goddamn post about fefe????

One of 23h ago.
Holy fuckkkkk this smells like lurking mafia who found a post he could comment on x hours ago and kept it for a rainy day or something.

Really. Explain this fefe post again and why it is scummy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
Vindicta 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10934
Artosis 495
Bale 12
TT1 2
League of Legends
Doublelift3671
JimRising 686
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox773
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4350
Khaldor1050
Other Games
summit1g7735
shahzam642
Day[9].tv205
ArmadaUGS89
NeuroSwarm82
Mew2King72
ViBE53
JuggernautJason38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 26
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Scarra486
• Day9tv205
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
OSC
45m
Stellar Fest
13h 45m
OSC
22h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.