• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:51
CEST 22:51
KST 05:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8317 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 454 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:36 GMT
#2021
On March 05 2019 02:33 Fecalfeast wrote:
I am working and decided not to finish reading the thread. I'll be home about 3 hrs before deadline and try to check in on my breaks. Anyone have a quick recap for me?


Yes, read Acrofales filter, then read Conversions filter, and place your vote on the latter.

Also save Palmar. England is bullying Iceland again.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:36 GMT
#2022
Goddamn I am sad now. I have to cook, eat, go to dad, watch blindly married, and play mafia...
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 17:37 GMT
#2023
Ehh I’m not gonna respond to acros case because it’s not gonna convince anyone who’s currently voting me
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:39 GMT
#2024
Ok. I go make dinner now and eat. Go to dad after. Probably will need to do dishes before going to dad as well. Takes around 40 mins to drive to dad and come back. Sooooooooooooooooooooo

20u30 I am home. I will go to pc then till 21u. Watch blindly married after. Then go to pc agaib around 23u and play mafia but this is too short for real impact.

I will make a list and quick read more things around 20h30.


Ahhhhh so unfair.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:40 GMT
#2025
Man I though this would start sunday night dafuq did I rzad this so wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:41 GMT
#2026
On February 28 2019 05:19 kitaman27 wrote:
I'll send out the confirmation PMs within the next couple hours with the goal of starting on Saturday, Mar 02 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). If I don't get a response from at least 75% of people in the next couple days, I'll push back the start a few days. There are two spots left if anyone is interested. I can make 33 work, but 35 is a nice number.

I was wrong. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I was home yesterday night. Not the day before so w.e.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:42 GMT
#2027
Ok. Brb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 17:42 GMT
#2028
On March 04 2019 23:58 Conversion wrote:
who the fuck does Oats want to lynch anyways? I scanned through his filter and all he's done is fling shit on a wall and not push anyone, and ended with "I wanna lynch Acro"

Isn’t that your answer?

Why does everyone look terribleeeeee
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 17:43 GMT
#2029
On March 05 2019 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ehh I’m not gonna respond to acros case because it’s not gonna convince anyone who’s currently voting me

You could try to actually play the game, instead of not giving a shit?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 17:44 GMT
#2030
I dropped hf for now because He’s gonna dig his own hole later if he’s mafia and if he’s town he gets shot so win win
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:45 GMT
#2031
One more thing. I also looked at tje votes and I can tell you this thread feels not like we are lynching mafia and mafia is trying to things.

Well. It doesnt feel like mafia is influencing people. Maybe we are lynching mafia but you probabaly cant without me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:46 GMT
#2032
I just spotted a post that makes it unlikely for rayn and iamp to be in the same team.

On March 04 2019 20:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp please tell these idiots what's right and what's wrong. I gotta work in like well.. now, and i wont be home until after deadline. Unfortunately my work is actual work and not one where you can play mafia like half of the time.


Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:46 GMT
#2033
From everything I read I think we need to lynch out Tfrel.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:47 GMT
#2034
On March 05 2019 02:46 Koshi wrote:
From everything I read I think we need to lynch out Tfrel.


Agreed, but conversion is the more likely wagon to succeed for today.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 17:47 GMT
#2035
On March 05 2019 02:43 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ehh I’m not gonna respond to acros case because it’s not gonna convince anyone who’s currently voting me

You could try to actually play the game, instead of not giving a shit?

For the purposes of this conversation, I’m gonna assume that you are town because otherwise this doesn’t work.

What do you want to see that would convince you that I’m not mafia? I’m not gonna change my style of play and it’s just your opinion that I’m playing the game the “wrong way” when one of my scumreads is the leading lynch yeah?

I really think grack also has an amazing chance of being scum, also at some point of time I’m gonna look back at my mayor list thing and see who’s still mafia
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 17:48 GMT
#2036
On March 05 2019 02:46 Vivax wrote:
I just spotted a post that makes it unlikely for rayn and iamp to be in the same team.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
iamp please tell these idiots what's right and what's wrong. I gotta work in like well.. now, and i wont be home until after deadline. Unfortunately my work is actual work and not one where you can play mafia like half of the time.



Thanks vivax, really useful insight!!?!
No gg, No skill.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10000 Posts
March 04 2019 17:48 GMT
#2037
On March 05 2019 01:19 Vivax wrote:
@ Jock

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?


MZ.
Possibly Wave.


Thanks HF.

Wait.

Who the fuck are you again?


Regarding this post.

It isn't supposed to say "fuck you you're new here and I don't want to talk to you".

It's supposed to say "why are you answering for HF".

You've gone oddly silent since and I wanted to make it clear I have no qualms whatsoever if you chime in.


no worries.
I was on my way home from work...
I wasn't trying to answer for hf as much as just chiming in i guess.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 17:50 GMT
#2038
On March 05 2019 02:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:43 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ehh I’m not gonna respond to acros case because it’s not gonna convince anyone who’s currently voting me

You could try to actually play the game, instead of not giving a shit?

For the purposes of this conversation, I’m gonna assume that you are town because otherwise this doesn’t work.

What do you want to see that would convince you that I’m not mafia? I’m not gonna change my style of play and it’s just your opinion that I’m playing the game the “wrong way” when one of my scumreads is the leading lynch yeah?

I really think grack also has an amazing chance of being scum, also at some point of time I’m gonna look back at my mayor list thing and see who’s still mafia


In pretty much your first post you called conversion not town for your own reasons. Now there's both posts from me and Palmar that agree with that.

Then you got into the bitch fight with acro and are now tunnel visioned. Could you just, you know, forget for a moment that he's your nemesis this game and let the points about conversion seep in? I'll even sum them up for you if you're too lazy and ask nicely.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 17:51 GMT
#2039
On March 04 2019 23:18 Conversion wrote:
cbf to play right now though since I have 6 hours of interviews so just don't lynch or pressure me yeah

Feels like scum never post this
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 17:51 GMT
#2040
On March 05 2019 02:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:43 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 02:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ehh I’m not gonna respond to acros case because it’s not gonna convince anyone who’s currently voting me

You could try to actually play the game, instead of not giving a shit?

For the purposes of this conversation, I’m gonna assume that you are town because otherwise this doesn’t work.

What do you want to see that would convince you that I’m not mafia? I’m not gonna change my style of play and it’s just your opinion that I’m playing the game the “wrong way” when one of my scumreads is the leading lynch yeah?

I really think grack also has an amazing chance of being scum, also at some point of time I’m gonna look back at my mayor list thing and see who’s still mafia

Okay... why does grack look like scum to you? Because we literally cannot agree on a single thing here. As for "one of your scumreads being the leading lynch"... you had a 1 in 3 chance on that one, didn't you? But if you're town then:

1. Your leading scumread is town, and
2. Thinks you are scum.

So lets give this a try. Why is Grack scum?
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason97
Nathanias 83
ProTech30
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14654
Dewaltoss 111
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift680
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4676
Khaldor1537
Liquid`Hasu815
Other Games
summit1g6406
fl0m944
shahzam491
byalli313
FrodaN237
C9.Mang0201
KnowMe187
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King74
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen197
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 9m
Stellar Fest
16h 9m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.