• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:29
CEST 05:29
KST 12:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8122 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 16:55 GMT
#1981
On March 05 2019 01:42 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:39 Vivax wrote:
Lynch conversion and mayor Sentinel I say

Whoa, sent for mayor? Has he even campaigned?

why is vivax nominating someone who has not campaigned more surprising to you than vivax nominating someone with the filter of sentinel?

Has he even;

Refers to minimal qualification of importance.

Example: “has he even driven a car before?”

Doesn’t mean experience driving a car is more important a qualification for piloting an aircraft carrier.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 16:56 GMT
#1982
On March 05 2019 01:44 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:42 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:39 Vivax wrote:
Lynch conversion and mayor Sentinel I say

Whoa, sent for mayor? Has he even campaigned?

why is vivax nominating someone who has not campaigned more surprising to you than vivax nominating someone with the filter of sentinel?

He's clearly joking

Not exactly but OK
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 16:56 GMT
#1983
On March 02 2019 10:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:27 Holyflare wrote:
On February 18 2019 06:38 calgar wrote:
+


I feel like this guy wanted in and was abandoned.


He had to drop out.

Trust me, if I abandoned somebody it would be Koshi.

What? I go read the opening post and stumble on this. I am so special. I feel special.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 16:58 GMT
#1984
On March 05 2019 01:46 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax is joking I mean I would probably not want to open the Pandora's box of what alakslam might be thinking

Oh yeah here it is we comprehend one another equally
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 16:58 GMT
#1985
On March 05 2019 01:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:46 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax is joking I mean I would probably not want to open the Pandora's box of what alakslam might be thinking


Why aren't you getting worked up about the likes I'm putting you in with within the potential scum team?

You think I'm scum?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 16:58 GMT
#1986
On March 05 2019 01:46 Vivax wrote:
When I say mayor someone I mean to say that he should be vigged by the mayor.

😯
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:59 GMT
#1987
On March 05 2019 01:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:51 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:46 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax is joking I mean I would probably not want to open the Pandora's box of what alakslam might be thinking


Why aren't you getting worked up about the likes I'm putting you in with within the potential scum team?

You think I'm scum?


[image loading]
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2019 17:00 GMT
#1988
On March 05 2019 01:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:42 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:39 Vivax wrote:
Lynch conversion and mayor Sentinel I say

Whoa, sent for mayor? Has he even campaigned?

why is vivax nominating someone who has not campaigned more surprising to you than vivax nominating someone with the filter of sentinel?

Has he even;

Refers to minimal qualification of importance.

Example: “has he even driven a car before?”

Doesn’t mean experience driving a car is more important a qualification for piloting an aircraft carrier.

not following what you mean by this. did you interpret vivax as meaning “vote sentinel for mayor”? (though i see now that he meant something slightly different.) and if so i still don’t see why sent not campaigning for mayor makes the idea of nominating him so radical
good times for all
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:00 GMT
#1989
I read iamp p6 and I am not impressed. Dumb posts.
The only thing I agree with is that we need to kill BH asap.
I had a good night of sleep.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 17:06 GMT
#1990
On March 05 2019 01:47 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:44 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Managed to skim the thread before work. I like the Conversion case better than Acro and Oats right now for a D1 lynch. Missed the asking for permission angle the first time through, but even the recent stuff is weirdly fixated on MZ. Tunnel tunnel tunnel

No one else seems to give a crap about Tubesock. I'd be happier if people came out and argued I'm wrong for whatever reason, but instead Tube's being ignored by my town reads.

Will try to catch you again over lunch if possible, but otherwise won't be active until after lynch


Why are you voting for a HF mayor?

On March 04 2019 02:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
HF came up with the idea first, but I'm not sure whether I trust HF more to follow through compared to Palmar, especially if HF starts coming up with more cases. Might be the case that they deviate at the last minute and cause a bunch of chaos. In that sense, I like Palmar for mayor because he's colder.


I've got a decent town read on HF and we're not policy lynching Sent

So you want HF to shank Palmar? So far that is his only plan on what to do as mayor...
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:06 GMT
#1991
I like TW. Townread. Inquisitive small questions to people to advance his reads.

Good stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 17:06 GMT
#1992
On March 04 2019 05:49 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I think we should lynch Tubesock for this post:

On March 03 2019 18:23 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles


Why isn’t Palmar, Blazinghand, Rels, onegu, pandain, darthFoley, etc on this list too? Are these that much different than straight policy lynches?

I think he asked this question to make Acro seem scummy for pushing low-content posters, and that conflicts with the way that Tubesock has been playing the game so far.

On March 03 2019 17:59 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


You know HF was going to mayor lynch [UoN]Sentinel before it was cool right? So, the difference between HF and Palmar is HF has actually played so far and given plenty of opinions. And exactly like Chezinu said, latching onto this Sentinel policy is right up Palmars alley if both were scum. And absolutely worth it. Plus Palmar doesn’t have to do anything else, talk about skating by.

Vote HF for mayor for the Sentinel kill, ##VOTE: Palmar so he actually plays. Town win wins.



On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.

If Tubesock is town I don't see why he should be questioning Acro's lynch choices considering his own so far.


I think this is a bad post. It's quite obvious why he questions acros posts because there's no distinction between any of those other players.

What do you think of Tubesock's deflection of my pressure earlier in the game?

Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 06:01 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:41 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

You were one of the two names Ace threw out to make someone non-contributing mayor.

Figure you're reading closely enough to say what you'd do as mayor, which no one else had mentioned but Ace, but still don't want to put forward an opinion about anyone.

Reads scummy to me.


When I have a lynch target I’ll let everyone one know. Do you want an opinion from me?

Am I and Conversion your only scumreads? Who do you want for mayor and why?

Yeah, I'd like to see some sort of contribution from you. What makes you want to support HF for mayor? Is it a scumread on Sentinel or some kind of policy lynch? You don't make that clear.

I'm cool lynching scummy people just trying to coast by on the first day without needing to stick their necks out too much. That's people like you so far, and Conversion who's re-hashing the same argument with MZ instead of moving to anything else. Guys like Acrofales and and Sent fall into this bucket for me right now too.

I'm not super thrilled with any of the mayoral candidates so far. I like HF the most from the people who've thrown their hat in since some of our reads jive. Disagree with him about Chez, his play seems par for the course from what I remember.


I asked for some kind of read, and instead got an answer of "later". I responded to their own questions and was ignored when they returned to the thread. Their posting has been very non-committal, and they still haven't really pushed a lynch target yet. The pressure votes don't come out and say, "I think this guy is scum", but are hedged as an activity motivator.


You are correct this is very non-committal but it's also very ballsy. Why not just make up some names or anything to placate you? Seems like he's figuring out who mafia is still possibly.

I'll give him a read through to double check though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 17:08 GMT
#1993
On March 05 2019 02:06 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:47 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:46 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:44 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Managed to skim the thread before work. I like the Conversion case better than Acro and Oats right now for a D1 lynch. Missed the asking for permission angle the first time through, but even the recent stuff is weirdly fixated on MZ. Tunnel tunnel tunnel

No one else seems to give a crap about Tubesock. I'd be happier if people came out and argued I'm wrong for whatever reason, but instead Tube's being ignored by my town reads.

Will try to catch you again over lunch if possible, but otherwise won't be active until after lynch


Why are you voting for a HF mayor?

On March 04 2019 02:31 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
HF came up with the idea first, but I'm not sure whether I trust HF more to follow through compared to Palmar, especially if HF starts coming up with more cases. Might be the case that they deviate at the last minute and cause a bunch of chaos. In that sense, I like Palmar for mayor because he's colder.


I've got a decent town read on HF and we're not policy lynching Sent

So you want HF to shank Palmar? So far that is his only plan on what to do as mayor...

I trust town hf to be smarter. He is a last second EoD player anyway. He is pretty bad the other 48×60×60-1 seconds.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 17:13 GMT
#1994
On March 05 2019 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:49 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:41 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
I think we should lynch Tubesock for this post:

On March 03 2019 18:23 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 17:52 Acrofales wrote:
Going out again til late. Let's lynch Track. If not him, at least someone in this list:
2) Fecalfeast
8) Oatsmaster
9) WaveofShadow
11) sicklucker
17) ExO_
19) [UoN]Sentinel
20) Grackaroni28) Trfel
30) Mr. Wiggles


Why isn’t Palmar, Blazinghand, Rels, onegu, pandain, darthFoley, etc on this list too? Are these that much different than straight policy lynches?

I think he asked this question to make Acro seem scummy for pushing low-content posters, and that conflicts with the way that Tubesock has been playing the game so far.

On March 03 2019 17:59 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 13:47 Tictock wrote:
Ok, I came, I saw, I did some things. Seems like ppl are not around so gunna do other things. May check in once more before bed but I am pretty sure I am not going to fully read the stuff I missed.

I'd like someone who is wanting to lynch oats to convince me why he is scum.

Similarly as to why ppl are voting HF for mayor.

If deadline was right now/soon I would push for Meap or Grack to lynch.


You know HF was going to mayor lynch [UoN]Sentinel before it was cool right? So, the difference between HF and Palmar is HF has actually played so far and given plenty of opinions. And exactly like Chezinu said, latching onto this Sentinel policy is right up Palmars alley if both were scum. And absolutely worth it. Plus Palmar doesn’t have to do anything else, talk about skating by.

Vote HF for mayor for the Sentinel kill, ##VOTE: Palmar so he actually plays. Town win wins.



On March 04 2019 01:07 Tubesock wrote:
I’m voting Trfl. Maybe he will come play.

If Tubesock is town I don't see why he should be questioning Acro's lynch choices considering his own so far.


I think this is a bad post. It's quite obvious why he questions acros posts because there's no distinction between any of those other players.

What do you think of Tubesock's deflection of my pressure earlier in the game?

On March 03 2019 06:01 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:41 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:25 Tubesock wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:20 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On March 03 2019 04:05 Tubesock wrote:
There isn’t anyone I want to lynch.

If I were mayor I’d sheep Holyflare most likely for the 2nd lynch.

I'm thinking I'd like to lynch you!

Or are you making this guy mayor, Ace?


That’s fair. I can vote HF for mayor sure. I don’t see how you could get me wanting Ace mayor out of what I said.

You were one of the two names Ace threw out to make someone non-contributing mayor.

Figure you're reading closely enough to say what you'd do as mayor, which no one else had mentioned but Ace, but still don't want to put forward an opinion about anyone.

Reads scummy to me.


When I have a lynch target I’ll let everyone one know. Do you want an opinion from me?

Am I and Conversion your only scumreads? Who do you want for mayor and why?

Yeah, I'd like to see some sort of contribution from you. What makes you want to support HF for mayor? Is it a scumread on Sentinel or some kind of policy lynch? You don't make that clear.

I'm cool lynching scummy people just trying to coast by on the first day without needing to stick their necks out too much. That's people like you so far, and Conversion who's re-hashing the same argument with MZ instead of moving to anything else. Guys like Acrofales and and Sent fall into this bucket for me right now too.

I'm not super thrilled with any of the mayoral candidates so far. I like HF the most from the people who've thrown their hat in since some of our reads jive. Disagree with him about Chez, his play seems par for the course from what I remember.


I asked for some kind of read, and instead got an answer of "later". I responded to their own questions and was ignored when they returned to the thread. Their posting has been very non-committal, and they still haven't really pushed a lynch target yet. The pressure votes don't come out and say, "I think this guy is scum", but are hedged as an activity motivator.


You are correct this is very non-committal but it's also very ballsy. Why not just make up some names or anything to placate you? Seems like he's figuring out who mafia is still possibly.

I'll give him a read through to double check though.


I read Tube's filter and while it's not particularly getting a picture of the bigger game I don't think he's doing a bad job at all. Seems fine to me.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 17:13 GMT
#1995
Vote me for mayor. I'll shank Blazinghand.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 17:14 GMT
#1996
I might secretly shank oats if we don't lynch him. But I'm running on the campaign that I'll shank blazinghand.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 17:14 GMT
#1997
On March 05 2019 02:00 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:42 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:39 Vivax wrote:
Lynch conversion and mayor Sentinel I say

Whoa, sent for mayor? Has he even campaigned?

why is vivax nominating someone who has not campaigned more surprising to you than vivax nominating someone with the filter of sentinel?

Has he even;

Refers to minimal qualification of importance.

Example: “has he even driven a car before?”

Doesn’t mean experience driving a car is more important a qualification for piloting an aircraft carrier.

not following what you mean by this. did you interpret vivax as meaning “vote sentinel for mayor”? (though i see now that he meant something slightly different.) and if so i still don’t see why sent not campaigning for mayor makes the idea of nominating him so radical

The level of incomprehension. . .

I am highlighting how LITTLE sent has done to be worth electing since I also MISUNDERSTOOD Vivax by pointing out that sent HAS NOT EVEN campaigned, LET ALONE done something worthy of election!

i.e. YOU DONT PUT SOMEONE WHO CANT DRIVE AT THE HELM OF A CV!

Lol.

Since I misunderstood Vivax to begin with, this is MOOT! But man alive people wonder why i went insane with my chupazi shit up in here.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 17:15 GMT
#1998
On March 05 2019 02:14 Acrofales wrote:
I might secretly shank oats if we don't lynch him. But I'm running on the campaign that I'll shank blazinghand.

I was actually tempted by this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 17:18 GMT
#1999
On March 04 2019 18:24 Acrofales wrote:
Regarding iamp and my history. I guess I'm misremembering things. Could've sworn we played a game together where I was town and he just what on me all D1 until he came down and we win. Turns out we never played a town game together. The only game in the database that seems even remotely similar is DotA mafia, but maybe I was just oversensitive to shade being thrown at me as a survivor?

Chrono Trigger doesn't count. Was our first game together, and I still think it is the best game I ever played. I was given a 3rd party town aligned role and had to deal with a fake cop check all game long. Claim my entire role despite it being very much against my win on to do so and still won. Anyway, I got read as town by the entire town on D1, including Iamp.

GoT mafia I was scum and had him eating out of the palm of my hand all game.
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/423047-got-mafia-lords-and-liars


DotA mafia I was a survivor, but mostly just played along with town. Iamp as a townie threw shade my way all through D1, although he did eventually calm down and waffled on my alignment a bit.
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/514644-dota-2-mafia

This doesn't change that he's wrong now as I'm neither scum not third party this game. I'm a townie townie.

Can you actually respond to what he’s said about you other than saying that he’s right and you are wrong?
No gg, No skill.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2019 17:18 GMT
#2000
On March 05 2019 02:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 02:00 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:55 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:42 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:39 Vivax wrote:
Lynch conversion and mayor Sentinel I say

Whoa, sent for mayor? Has he even campaigned?

why is vivax nominating someone who has not campaigned more surprising to you than vivax nominating someone with the filter of sentinel?

Has he even;

Refers to minimal qualification of importance.

Example: “has he even driven a car before?”

Doesn’t mean experience driving a car is more important a qualification for piloting an aircraft carrier.

not following what you mean by this. did you interpret vivax as meaning “vote sentinel for mayor”? (though i see now that he meant something slightly different.) and if so i still don’t see why sent not campaigning for mayor makes the idea of nominating him so radical

The level of incomprehension. . .

I am highlighting how LITTLE sent has done to be worth electing since I also MISUNDERSTOOD Vivax by pointing out that sent HAS NOT EVEN campaigned, LET ALONE done something worthy of election!

i.e. YOU DONT PUT SOMEONE WHO CANT DRIVE AT THE HELM OF A CV!

Lol.

Since I misunderstood Vivax to begin with, this is MOOT! But man alive people wonder why i went insane with my chupazi shit up in here.

it just seems strange to me that you questioned the fact that he has not campaigned instead of questioning whether he is town, competent, etc.
i don’t think your reaction is moot although i do realize that vivax meant something different.
good times for all
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 207
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1340
Bale 56
Dewaltoss 42
NaDa 31
Noble 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 687
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox692
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor897
Other Games
summit1g8819
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft319
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 132
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo747
Other Games
• Scarra696
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.