• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7262 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 454 Next
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2019 16:16 GMT
#1941
On March 05 2019 01:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:09 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 05 2019 01:03 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Like in HF's head:
'behold! I am scum leader palmar and I want all you lesser scums all to vote for me so I can waste the mayor lunch! Bwahahaha!'

Wave/mocsta/ls/chezinu/mz- 'yes sir'

i did mean you were scum when i said you made an awful bad post earlier. however i love this post and some others today have been good so i no longer think scum

actually i take this back. it made me laugh but why would mafia ever ever want to install a town!palmar as a mayor?
this does not help wave’s logic, but i suppose mafia do not want town!HF as mayor either, and his wagon is IMO scummier than palmar’s. but forget those two, iamp’s wagon is all town except maybe damdy or rayn.


Who on it is scummier than Palmar's? Imo it's incredibly clean.

i have double-checked and i’m not sure why i said scummier. palmar’s wagon is worse. i wouldn’t call it incredibly clean though because there are 0 people on that wagon i feel are strongly town. so many lurkers/semi-lurkers on it who have not impressed me when on (tube is scum, ace, wiggles, BC, jock, mocsta, sentinel)
good times for all
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
March 04 2019 16:17 GMT
#1942
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 16:18 GMT
#1943
On March 05 2019 00:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Like in HF's head:
'behold! I am scum leader palmar and I want all you lesser scums all to vote for me so I can waste the mayor lunch! Bwahahaha!'

Wave/mocsta/ls/chezinu/mz- 'yes sir'

Thinks like this sound like TMI bullshit.

It reads like Wave is being an asshole because he knows Palmar is town and he is mocking HF for a dumb read.


Anyway. I like what HF posted in last hours and dislike Wave a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:19 GMT
#1944
@ Jock

On March 05 2019 00:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 00:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 05 2019 00:30 Vivax wrote:
I think you should cancel the flight, go to a coffee shop and try something else than what you've been smoking so far.

Who the fuck is supposed to be mafia on the Palmar for mayor wagon?


MZ.
Possibly Wave.


Thanks HF.

Wait.

Who the fuck are you again?


Regarding this post.

It isn't supposed to say "fuck you you're new here and I don't want to talk to you".

It's supposed to say "why are you answering for HF".

You've gone oddly silent since and I wanted to make it clear I have no qualms whatsoever if you chime in.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2019 16:20 GMT
#1945
On March 05 2019 01:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Oats hasn't changed much beyond the dart throwing. I still don't see how that makes him scum.

Then Rayn. I provide two

Want them both flipped
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 16:20 GMT
#1946
On March 05 2019 01:15 Alakaslam wrote:
If I miraculously become mayor

I will lynch into pats or Rayn

Alakaslam is most likely town if I can find his rayn read and can understand it from Slam PoV. Will do so later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 16:23 GMT
#1947
Town read:
iamperfection
Damdred
Vivax

Town lean:
Lightningstrike
WaveofShadow
Acrofales
rayn
ExO_
Pandain
Mocsta
Koshi
Ace

Scum lean:
Holyflare
Fecalfeast
rsoultin
darthfoley
Conversion

Scum read:
Sentinel
BloodyC0bbler




Updates:

Holyflare goes to scum lean, if voted mayor and lynches me he is 100% mafia. He doesn't make that play as town, but loves doing a gambit like that as mafia.

rayn upgraded, as pointed out earlier, I was projecting my anger on to him, he was actually trying to work with me. I'm still unsure about his lack of thread influence. He needs to be pushed in future days to actually do more.

rsoultin downgraded, hadn't realized she changed her view on LS.

BC added as scum read, just a shit filter in gneral

Exo added as town lean, liked his filter.

Pandain added as town lean, like his one post that someone was nitpicking at, think it was Mocsta

Mocsta upgraded, still hate the way he's playing but his outburst seemed genuine. Threatened to get himself modkilled and I was very tempted to push his buttons but decided against it.

Conversion as a scum read. While he did come back and give RL excuses it wasn't all that impressive. His post still looks really bad, the one where he conditionally says he wants to lynch MZ.

Ace as town lean. I just liked his filter. Or rather, I didn't hate his filter, which is unusual for Ace.

Vivax as a town read. Reasonable and cool guy.

Koshi as a town lean, just a slightly dumber Vivax at the moment.

df, can't even remember what I disliked about him but unimpressive.


Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 16:24 GMT
#1948
I need to read up on this Mayor lynch thing. Probably should read day post or something.

I also want to be mayor and my posting tobight should somewhat proof I am town and capable to not do dumb shit.

I also am a fan of following town cpnsensus just so we can get rid of obstacles causing town to not solve the puzzle.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 16:25 GMT
#1949
I am way smarter than Vivax.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 16:27 GMT
#1950
Since when do I not want to lynch my mafia reads as town?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:28 GMT
#1951
FF isn't mafia, he actually tries to look semi-helpful when he is and would just go with letting the strongest player on his team run for mayor.

The only argument I have atm for a town ace is his suggestion about making a lurker the mayor. I doubt that he'd just randomly throw out TS and TW as candidates regardless of their alignment if he were mafia.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 04 2019 16:30 GMT
#1952
On March 05 2019 01:28 Vivax wrote:
FF isn't mafia, he actually tries to look semi-helpful when he is and would just go with letting the strongest player on his team run for mayor.

The only argument I have atm for a town ace is his suggestion about making a lurker the mayor. I doubt that he'd just randomly throw out TS and TW as candidates regardless of their alignment if he were mafia.

why do you doubt ace would do that
good times for all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:31 GMT
#1953
Besides I think that only town FF posts about himself being elected mayor for funzies well knowing that the likelihood is very low.

I read his posting for funzies as a townie, lighthearted thing to do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:32 GMT
#1954
On March 05 2019 01:30 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 01:28 Vivax wrote:
FF isn't mafia, he actually tries to look semi-helpful when he is and would just go with letting the strongest player on his team run for mayor.

The only argument I have atm for a town ace is his suggestion about making a lurker the mayor. I doubt that he'd just randomly throw out TS and TW as candidates regardless of their alignment if he were mafia.

why do you doubt ace would do that


He severely limited his options to elect a pro-mafia mayor by doing what he did.

On the other hand he's voting HF now. Bleh, remains to see what he posts next.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 16:33 GMT
#1955
Palmar I don't understand why you can possibly have a super strong scum read on sent.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:35 GMT
#1956
On March 05 2019 01:33 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar I don't understand why you can possibly have a super strong scum read on sent.


You remember the game where I was mafia, posted shit all during D1 then came back with a massive wall of text with a picture of a bulldozer in it?

Not to say it makes him mafia, but my behaviour was like mafia behaviour elementarized.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:36 GMT
#1957
And his huge effort post after acting like "fuck you, lynch me then" is quite the contradiction.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 16:37 GMT
#1958
If sentinel is town what do you expect him to do (especially if he is potentially blue)?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:37 GMT
#1959
More like he wanted to act all cool to not seem suspicious and then got cold feet when the votes actually started piling up like he wanted them to initially.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 16:38 GMT
#1960
On March 05 2019 01:37 Holyflare wrote:
If sentinel is town what do you expect him to do (especially if he is potentially blue)?


He claimed VT
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1945
910 72
Bale 29
sorry 21
Aegong 17
ZergMaN 15
Noble 9
Icarus 9
yabsab 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
Fuzer 38
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox632
C9.Mang0170
Mew2King38
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1240
Other Games
summit1g7108
PiGStarcraft268
Sick149
ArmadaUGS146
Maynarde135
Livibee76
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick616
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream201
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Lourlo1335
• Rush1206
• Stunt479
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 54m
OSC
6h 54m
Stellar Fest
6h 54m
OSC
17h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.