• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:41
CEST 18:41
KST 01:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 454 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:29 GMT
#2261
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:30 GMT
#2262
On March 05 2019 05:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:25 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:24 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:22 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:19 Acrofales wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:13 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:11 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
I don't give a shit about your meta.

You somehow mayor vote palmar when you haven't read at all he didn't play untill page 40


It's a policy vote and you know it. Admit it. Be a man.

I looked in the vote thread and saw someone had voted for him for mayor, and Palmar's a decent player, so I voted for him too. I figured it would be productive.

I don't even know why i'm arguing, I'm fine dying. I just hate people saying wrong things

Why are you complaining about policy votes when your first pick for mayor has been a guy who's exclusively promised a policy vote

Why are you misrepresenting Palmar?

At what point in time did Palmar change his opinion


Wait is Palmar promising something other than "I'll lynch a lurker"?

Yes. He's promising to lynch sentinel for not reading his role pm.

Hmm, that's fairly reasonable as these things go, but is anyone with any shot at the things running on a "lynch the least active player" type platform? I'd much prefer to vote for a mayor who is doing that.

If the top of my head that would kill onegu. But maybe there's someone I have forgotten about entirely. Onegu is on track for getting himself modkilled though.


Hmm, if he's actually going to get modkilled, maybe that's actually fine and we can use the mayor lynch on someone else. I recall some pregame talk about not using modkills and instead giving town more ways to clear out inactive players, did anything pan out from that?

I dunno. That'd require reading the OP.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:31 GMT
#2263
On March 05 2019 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:25 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:22 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:21 Vivax wrote:
What's hilarious is that I'd bet that if Palmar is elected mayor, he'll lynch BH who supported him.

I'm fine with that. But I want the majority vote on Trfel.


I too am fine with that! I'm explicitly ok with being policy lynched here. If that's actually his plan I'm gonna stay on him with my mayor vote, in case we actually find and lynch scum instead of me

So why repeatedly defend yourself rather than find some scum in the next three and a half hours?

I'm actually fine dying, I just want people to admit it's a policy lynch. Also, I only had a bit of time to play while in mandatory training and will be leaving in a few minutes, and there was no way I want to read 100 pages of this game. It's simply not going to happen.

It’s not a policy lynch
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:31 GMT
#2264
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

What? She's been here a heck of a lot more than I have.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:31 GMT
#2265
Dont talk to bh just murder him. He is poison to the mind.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:31 GMT
#2266
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

Life’s tough when you are invisible koshi
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:31 GMT
#2267
On March 05 2019 05:31 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

What? She's been here a heck of a lot more than I have.

What did you read because it is not something I typed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2019 20:32 GMT
#2268
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.


You know before I started posting today I was thinking the same. Two pages of filter and nobody calling me mafia? Huh. Who is going to trigger me now to find the proper motivation.

Then I just proceeded to write myself into a rage.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:32 GMT
#2269
o7 it has been fun, friends. Sorry I couldn't get energized for this one. I will gladly and proudly eat a D1 policy lynch to help this town, and when we are victorious, we shall know it is due to my great nobility and skill.

On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.


heh, I bet I could have gotten away with things if I had just laid down an early vote in my first post then AFKed the rest of D1

Give town a day to clear out some of the chaff (I include myself in hear) and blues to farm up some info and actions, and the field to narrow, and we should see some improvements
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:32 GMT
#2270
On March 05 2019 05:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

Life’s tough when you are invisible koshi

Yes. It is.

The great Kushmast4 once said he only played mafia so he could see people type his name.

I devolved to the same over time.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:33 GMT
#2271
I'm actually really down with murdering tube right now. Like I don't really like the fact that tube is conv's main (perhaps only?) sort of wishy-washy scumread but there's just absolutely nothing whatsoever there for tube but question after question after question before landing on acro for blah reasons that I've literally forgotten after just reading his filter lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18449 Posts
March 04 2019 20:33 GMT
#2272
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

I let you be because you said pre-game you'd be afk all weekend. So what's the point pressuring you? Weekend ended and you have been active and townie. Seems fine to me.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 04 2019 20:34 GMT
#2273
On March 05 2019 05:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

Life’s tough when you are invisible koshi

Yes. It is.

The great Kushmast4 once said he only played mafia so he could see people type his name.

I devolved to the same over time.


Lol you're an idiot. I haven't been here since right before your slow ass noticed this game started.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:35 GMT
#2274
On March 05 2019 05:33 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

I let you be because you said pre-game you'd be afk all weekend. So what's the point pressuring you? Weekend ended and you have been active and townie. Seems fine to me.

I never said such thing. Stop doing drugs. I never knew this game would start on a Saturday on 1am. O thought is was Monday 1 am.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 04 2019 20:35 GMT
#2275
On March 05 2019 05:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

Life’s tough when you are invisible koshi

Yes. It is.

The great Kushmast4 once said he only played mafia so he could see people type his name.

I devolved to the same over time.


Lol you're an idiot. I haven't been here since right before your slow ass noticed this game started.

Exactly!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 04 2019 20:35 GMT
#2276
If bh doesn't die when I come back from school I will be very angry
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 20:36 GMT
#2277
Won't be around for deadline most likely (depends on if patients show) but considering BH as scum often fucks off entirely then makes some bullshit excuse last second to delay things, I'm totes cools with its. Finish catching up later.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:36 GMT
#2278
On March 05 2019 05:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 05 2019 05:29 Koshi wrote:
rsoultin called me town even though I want to lynch her and was only here for the last x hours where x is not higher than 10 in a 72 hour day 1.


PS. I am bothered so many people just let me be here without more pressure. I was thinking in the car that this would be a great mafia koshi stategy.

Life’s tough when you are invisible koshi

Yes. It is.

The great Kushmast4 once said he only played mafia so he could see people type his name.

I devolved to the same over time.

I like that you think you weren’t already at that point from the start
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 04 2019 20:37 GMT
#2279
On March 05 2019 05:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Won't be around for deadline most likely (depends on if patients show) but considering BH as scum often fucks off entirely then makes some bullshit excuse last second to delay things, I'm totes cools with its. Finish catching up later.


hey guys, as it turns out I'm in the process of moving hosue and I have phot- nah i'm just kidding :v

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2019 20:37 GMT
#2280
On March 05 2019 05:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 05:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
Won't be around for deadline most likely (depends on if patients show) but considering BH as scum often fucks off entirely then makes some bullshit excuse last second to delay things, I'm totes cools with its. Finish catching up later.


hey guys, as it turns out I'm in the process of moving hosue and I have phot- nah i'm just kidding :v


10/10 ploy
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
IndyStarCraft 136
BRAT_OK 50
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26115
Shuttle 1265
Hyuk 731
Mini 466
firebathero 193
hero 70
Sexy 70
Killer 45
Mong 44
Hyun 43
[ Show more ]
Trap 39
PianO 35
Liquid`Ret 33
ggaemo 30
ToSsGirL 26
zelot 16
Rock 14
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9139
qojqva1717
Dendi989
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1561
crisheroes1234
Liquid`Hasu674
Other Games
singsing1876
FrodaN1745
fl0m1627
Beastyqt671
Mlord451
Hui .246
Liquid`VortiX180
Livibee155
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King60
Trikslyr35
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8302
Other Games
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 19m
INu's Battles
19h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.