• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8153 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 109 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 15:31 GMT
#321
On January 20 2018 00:16 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 00:10 Rels wrote:
wasn't mderg the real strong scum in a game that he basically won then gave up because he though he cheated ?

I have no clue. I've been living under the sand for awhile while getting my masters.

I thought he was the easy scum catch I picked out in a protoss pick your power game and wasn't worrying about him as a sleeper cell.

Feel similarly about btdt and df....but not completely. Giant post without push doesn't exactly scream that it can't be scum/scum. Giant post on btdt but pushing mocsta anyway diminished the impact of it.

If that happened, then the most likely likely scenario is that he saw I didn't like BTDT first post, made his big post, then "discovered" I didn't like BTDT first post to buddy me
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 15:36 GMT
#322
Maybe. Why you? Other than the implicit hes scum your town obvious in that reasoning...I mean you're a strong town player, but you haven't been a force in this game.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 15:37 GMT
#323
On January 20 2018 00:36 rsoultin wrote:
Maybe. Why you? Other than the implicit hes scum your town obvious in that reasoning...I mean you're a strong town player, but you haven't been a force in this game.

dunno. But if it's not that I don't think it's likely he made his first and only big post on his partner - push or not push
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 15:40 GMT
#324
On January 18 2018 22:38 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 22:29 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 22:18 Damerion wrote:
Currently I have very little to go on, mostly just nulls. I will update that as we go.

I am confident that my read on Damdred is correct however, there is clear scum motivation for what he is doing.

What is your read on Mcosta Rico and DarthFoley?

Damdred just admitted that his meta is to mustang/bus his teammates as mafia. As someone who states he knows his meta, what is your opinion on his reads on them. And what are yours reads on them?


I think Damdred is overselling his ability to bus, he has stated multiple times in the past he wants to move away from bussing. And the onky reason he bussed in his last scum game was because it was an accident and his team accidently voted with him.

Damdred I would like your thoughts on the above.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 15:59 GMT
#325
On January 20 2018 00:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 00:36 rsoultin wrote:
Maybe. Why you? Other than the implicit hes scum your town obvious in that reasoning...I mean you're a strong town player, but you haven't been a force in this game.

dunno. But if it's not that I don't think it's likely he made his first and only big post on his partner - push or not push


Eh it's poor scum play but not uncommon. I take your point though.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
January 19 2018 16:50 GMT
#326
Real quick, does anyone find Twat to be sketchy at this point? I had him casually marked as town like most people earlier, but he ducked out immediately after asking a question earlier. While I'm in no place to call out AFK what with my new "don't lead a mislynch wagon d1" strat, the fact that he was being townread, then asked someone (Rels' doubt of BTDT, for what it's worth) a question, and bailed feels wrong to me. Being thread is a perfect reason to talk more. Rels even comes back with a substantial answer. Seems pretty scummy to take your towncred and run with it like that.
We CAN have nice things
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
January 19 2018 16:51 GMT
#327
Also I don't see myself voting Damdred today unless he does something seriously incriminating. The way things are headed I'd be okay with a BTDT wagon.
We CAN have nice things
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 17:25 GMT
#328
Honestly I'd go Darth Foley as easily as btdt at this point. Liked rels' point.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 17:33 GMT
#329
No idea what you're talking about regarding twatty? I see a question to damerion and later responses that seem to take into account damerion's response. What am I missing?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
January 19 2018 18:09 GMT
#330
On January 20 2018 01:50 Kmatt wrote:
Real quick, does anyone find Twat to be sketchy at this point? I had him casually marked as town like most people earlier, but he ducked out immediately after asking a question earlier. While I'm in no place to call out AFK what with my new "don't lead a mislynch wagon d1" strat, the fact that he was being townread, then asked someone (Rels' doubt of BTDT, for what it's worth) a question, and bailed feels wrong to me. Being thread is a perfect reason to talk more. Rels even comes back with a substantial answer. Seems pretty scummy to take your towncred and run with it like that.

I answered his question long after he asked it, like 20 hours after, so I don't think this in particular means much.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
January 19 2018 18:48 GMT
#331
On January 20 2018 03:09 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 01:50 Kmatt wrote:
Real quick, does anyone find Twat to be sketchy at this point? I had him casually marked as town like most people earlier, but he ducked out immediately after asking a question earlier. While I'm in no place to call out AFK what with my new "don't lead a mislynch wagon d1" strat, the fact that he was being townread, then asked someone (Rels' doubt of BTDT, for what it's worth) a question, and bailed feels wrong to me. Being thread is a perfect reason to talk more. Rels even comes back with a substantial answer. Seems pretty scummy to take your towncred and run with it like that.

I answered his question long after he asked it, like 20 hours after, so I don't think this in particular means much.


That so? I was one phone at the time so I couldn't compare them side-by side.
We CAN have nice things
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 19 2018 18:48 GMT
#332
I come here, read just the top of page 17, and it's a btdt wagon. that's scum pushing afk btdt. I've literally been there, done that.

so anything I'm supposed to answer? I'm not catching up rn, im tired.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 19:19 GMT
#333
On January 20 2018 03:48 beentheredonethat wrote:
I come here, read just the top of page 17, and it's a btdt wagon. that's scum pushing afk btdt. I've literally been there, done that.

so anything I'm supposed to answer? I'm not catching up rn, im tired.


There's nothing for you to answer because you've done nothing. Which it seems you're still doing. Unless you have something to add? I don't know why you'd think we'd have questions for you when you declare yourself to not be participating.

If it's any consolation, you are not the only one being considered as a counterwagon to damdred -shrugs-

Also just because I want to bitch and I have a forum...

@.@ I can't figure out the stupid participation declaration thing for the Netherlands. It's like some statement saying yes I understand that Dutch people are awesome and I'm declaring my intent to be one of you guys yada yada, but it's supposed to be administered by the municipality and there is literally nothing about it in our municipality except a reference in the law itself in one of the site annexes. I'm already trying to read all of this in Dutch. Why do they have to make this like pulling teeth.

They're already demanding I take the equivalent of citizenship language and civics exams within three years without the benefit of, you know, actual citizenship at the end. Not feeling that 'amazing' Dutch bit at the moment. The dumb part is the law is a reaction to terrorism but the EU laws prevent that sort of discrimination so all of us foreign idiots living here now have to jump through a million hoops.

/rant
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 19:22 GMT
#334
Lol btdt and damdred are a team
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 19:23 GMT
#335
"I need to read" into nothing and you're all still blind af.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 19:26 GMT
#336
On January 20 2018 04:23 Holyflare wrote:
"I need to read" into nothing and you're all still blind af.


Btdt and Damdred? Why does the whole scum team not just concede then? Pretty dead game for a lynch between two scummers I'd say.

Not that either of them are just shining examples of towniness heh >< I was really interested to see what Damdred would actually say. And also hope I'm not wrong on him cause I don't need a gloating holyflare rubbing it in my face.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 19:27 GMT
#337
Seriously contemplating switching to darth foley just to see if that shakes anything up. Also still really like Rels' point.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 19 2018 19:37 GMT
#338
On January 20 2018 04:27 rsoultin wrote:
Seriously contemplating switching to darth foley just to see if that shakes anything up. Also still really like Rels' point.


Can you stop talking about me and do it, if you're gonna do it? You've been trying to start a wagon on me for 3 pages without actually starting it.

Either put up or shut up.

I'm back btw
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 19:39 GMT
#339
On January 20 2018 04:37 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2018 04:27 rsoultin wrote:
Seriously contemplating switching to darth foley just to see if that shakes anything up. Also still really like Rels' point.


Can you stop talking about me and do it, if you're gonna do it? You've been trying to start a wagon on me for 3 pages without actually starting it.

Either put up or shut up.

I'm back btw


I do what I want Besides, it takes no effort at all to change a vote.

Now do you have anything to contribute, or can I happily ignore you?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 19 2018 19:39 GMT
#340
But since you're here, where are you on mocsta?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
RuFF_SC2 138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18320
Rain 1576
GuemChi 905
sorry 53
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever456
NeuroSwarm205
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7385
JimRising 557
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0165
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta39
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt236
Other Games
• Scarra962
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 40m
INu's Battles
8h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 40m
OSC
19h 55m
Replay Cast
20h 40m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.