• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8191 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 109 Next
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 18 2018 22:24 GMT
#201
On January 19 2018 07:17 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:12 KelsierSC wrote:
I will try to organise my thoughts in a concise why.

Main issue is the damdred discussion. The impression I get is that damerion has a meta read that he is very proud of but in those situations you have to be careful not to get too excited and see the read everywhere. I think this may be the case, especially with how early he came out with it. I believe damerion mentioned damdred going on df with "ferocity". That's where he lost if for me. I didn't see damdred being ferocious at all. In fact I didn't feel he was really pushing a scum read that hard.

I don't know where I have damdred, he has done things I like and things I don't like. For damerion...Is he misguided overeager town or scum...probably over eager town.


I think Twaty and rsoultin are both town. I've agreed with most everything that Tina has said and I knew she would like costa. They both post in similair style. Costa's enthusiasm is enough for a tone read pass D1.

my scummy reads come from people who agree on the damdred wagon when they should probably know better. I think hf questioning damdred on his df and costa both being scum was bad. To me that was a guy giving two people who in his opinion have made questionable posts. Not considering partners at that stage. Rels is similar as a guy who has popped up with some one liners and then latched onto this damdred read.

I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Right now i'd lynch HF, rels, Mderg and prplhz because his 2 day afk is just bullshit.

I like kmatt but just because his 4d chess comment was really funny.

Sorry this turned into a ramble.


God I spoke too soon. ♡! I just want to townread you forever for the awful reason of being in my headspace, even on things I haven't commented on. Or not so awful reason.

Do I finally get a game with an active town ksc again?


Depends on how odious HF plans on being this game.
Zerg for Life
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 22:26 GMT
#202
And okay you did say you still didn't like someone. I stand corrected -shrugs-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 22:28 GMT
#203
On January 19 2018 07:24 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:12 KelsierSC wrote:
I will try to organise my thoughts in a concise why.

Main issue is the damdred discussion. The impression I get is that damerion has a meta read that he is very proud of but in those situations you have to be careful not to get too excited and see the read everywhere. I think this may be the case, especially with how early he came out with it. I believe damerion mentioned damdred going on df with "ferocity". That's where he lost if for me. I didn't see damdred being ferocious at all. In fact I didn't feel he was really pushing a scum read that hard.

I don't know where I have damdred, he has done things I like and things I don't like. For damerion...Is he misguided overeager town or scum...probably over eager town.


I think Twaty and rsoultin are both town. I've agreed with most everything that Tina has said and I knew she would like costa. They both post in similair style. Costa's enthusiasm is enough for a tone read pass D1.

my scummy reads come from people who agree on the damdred wagon when they should probably know better. I think hf questioning damdred on his df and costa both being scum was bad. To me that was a guy giving two people who in his opinion have made questionable posts. Not considering partners at that stage. Rels is similar as a guy who has popped up with some one liners and then latched onto this damdred read.

I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Right now i'd lynch HF, rels, Mderg and prplhz because his 2 day afk is just bullshit.

I like kmatt but just because his 4d chess comment was really funny.

Sorry this turned into a ramble.


God I spoke too soon. ♡! I just want to townread you forever for the awful reason of being in my headspace, even on things I haven't commented on. Or not so awful reason.

Do I finally get a game with an active town ksc again?


Depends on how odious HF plans on being this game.


Well, if we're right and he's scum probably very? He's no fun to play with when he's scum because I can never get him lynched :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 22:31 GMT
#204
On January 19 2018 07:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
Blah phone posting. HF is adding nothing while egging some things on and pissing on others. Which if he is scum and that's a lovely ego stroke to catch him early, is super interesting.

Dismissing suspicion on df, throwing inscrutable shade on mocsta, cheering on a Damdred lynch that would probably be a town lynch.


How have I added nothing? I started this damdred train and I dislike Mocsta's posts because he STILL has added nothing to the game.

Damdred has basically confirmed himself mafia in my eyes. You don't agree with the call out and downplay it as if he noticed it. No way on earth.


-snorts- damerion started the Damdred train. And your point is honestly retarded if you actually believe it. You think scum Damdred says yes this meta point that only you've noticed or mentioned is right but I only now just changed it, rather than ignore it or shrug it off as wrong? It's not even that this is your argument, it's that you see it like a smoking gun, apparently.

And it wasn't even pointed out by you first.


I think he thinks Damerion is an extremely good player that caught him and he panic responded absolutely.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 22:38 GMT
#205
On January 19 2018 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:22 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
Blah phone posting. HF is adding nothing while egging some things on and pissing on others. Which if he is scum and that's a lovely ego stroke to catch him early, is super interesting.

Dismissing suspicion on df, throwing inscrutable shade on mocsta, cheering on a Damdred lynch that would probably be a town lynch.


How have I added nothing? I started this damdred train and I dislike Mocsta's posts because he STILL has added nothing to the game.

Damdred has basically confirmed himself mafia in my eyes. You don't agree with the call out and downplay it as if he noticed it. No way on earth.


-snorts- damerion started the Damdred train. And your point is honestly retarded if you actually believe it. You think scum Damdred says yes this meta point that only you've noticed or mentioned is right but I only now just changed it, rather than ignore it or shrug it off as wrong? It's not even that this is your argument, it's that you see it like a smoking gun, apparently.

And it wasn't even pointed out by you first.


I think he thinks Damerion is an extremely good player that caught him and he panic responded absolutely.


...I have no way to gauge the veracity of that as I don't know damerion from Adam and I agree that he looks confirmation biased, with whoever said that who I've forgotten.

I'm not even sure if you would believe Damdred could panic like that or not...I've never really seen that reaction from him that I can recall.

I don't think the read is right though and sont like your piggyback. I need you to genuinely play if you're town and stop being a lazy ass.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 18 2018 22:38 GMT
#206
On January 19 2018 07:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:17 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:12 KelsierSC wrote:
I will try to organise my thoughts in a concise why.

Main issue is the damdred discussion. The impression I get is that damerion has a meta read that he is very proud of but in those situations you have to be careful not to get too excited and see the read everywhere. I think this may be the case, especially with how early he came out with it. I believe damerion mentioned damdred going on df with "ferocity". That's where he lost if for me. I didn't see damdred being ferocious at all. In fact I didn't feel he was really pushing a scum read that hard.

I don't know where I have damdred, he has done things I like and things I don't like. For damerion...Is he misguided overeager town or scum...probably over eager town.


I think Twaty and rsoultin are both town. I've agreed with most everything that Tina has said and I knew she would like costa. They both post in similair style. Costa's enthusiasm is enough for a tone read pass D1.

my scummy reads come from people who agree on the damdred wagon when they should probably know better. I think hf questioning damdred on his df and costa both being scum was bad. To me that was a guy giving two people who in his opinion have made questionable posts. Not considering partners at that stage. Rels is similar as a guy who has popped up with some one liners and then latched onto this damdred read.

I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Right now i'd lynch HF, rels, Mderg and prplhz because his 2 day afk is just bullshit.

I like kmatt but just because his 4d chess comment was really funny.

Sorry this turned into a ramble.


God I spoke too soon. ♡! I just want to townread you forever for the awful reason of being in my headspace, even on things I haven't commented on. Or not so awful reason.

Do I finally get a game with an active town ksc again?


Depends on how odious HF plans on being this game.


Well, if we're right and he's scum probably very? He's no fun to play with when he's scum because I can never get him lynched :/


I'm so happy I signed up...

On January 19 2018 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:12 KelsierSC wrote:
I will try to organise my thoughts in a concise why.

Main issue is the damdred discussion. The impression I get is that damerion has a meta read that he is very proud of but in those situations you have to be careful not to get too excited and see the read everywhere. I think this may be the case, especially with how early he came out with it. I believe damerion mentioned damdred going on df with "ferocity". That's where he lost if for me. I didn't see damdred being ferocious at all. In fact I didn't feel he was really pushing a scum read that hard.

I don't know where I have damdred, he has done things I like and things I don't like. For damerion...Is he misguided overeager town or scum...probably over eager town.


I think Twaty and rsoultin are both town. I've agreed with most everything that Tina has said and I knew she would like costa. They both post in similair style. Costa's enthusiasm is enough for a tone read pass D1.

my scummy reads come from people who agree on the damdred wagon when they should probably know better. I think hf questioning damdred on his df and costa both being scum was bad. To me that was a guy giving two people who in his opinion have made questionable posts. Not considering partners at that stage. Rels is similar as a guy who has popped up with some one liners and then latched onto this damdred read.

I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Right now i'd lynch HF, rels, Mderg and prplhz because his 2 day afk is just bullshit.

I like kmatt but just because his 4d chess comment was really funny.

Sorry this turned into a ramble.


What a pile of drivel. Where did Damerion say damdred was ferocious against df? Not even a single mention of damdred's reaction to it.

The thing that bugs me the most is you literally say Damerion posts are wrong WHEN DAMDRED HAS AGREED WITH THEM.

This guy should absolutely be a lynch. I'm his fucking scum read for questioning damdred on his df and mocsta reads but twat did the exact same thing like a post before me and is town?


Noopppppp


I'll try and respond to the other points you made.

I don't believe that damerion's posts are objectively wrong, however I don't think he is using this meta read correctly. I think if you have a read like that you start seeing it everwhere and trying to force it. Square peg in a round hole kind of idea.

I have never played with twaty before however I like a lot of his posts. However I don't think you would legitimately call damdred scum because one of his scum reads called the other one out. At that stage in the game a lot of people just see posts they don't like and say yeh i don't like you.

On January 19 2018 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:22 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
Blah phone posting. HF is adding nothing while egging some things on and pissing on others. Which if he is scum and that's a lovely ego stroke to catch him early, is super interesting.

Dismissing suspicion on df, throwing inscrutable shade on mocsta, cheering on a Damdred lynch that would probably be a town lynch.


How have I added nothing? I started this damdred train and I dislike Mocsta's posts because he STILL has added nothing to the game.

Damdred has basically confirmed himself mafia in my eyes. You don't agree with the call out and downplay it as if he noticed it. No way on earth.


-snorts- damerion started the Damdred train. And your point is honestly retarded if you actually believe it. You think scum Damdred says yes this meta point that only you've noticed or mentioned is right but I only now just changed it, rather than ignore it or shrug it off as wrong? It's not even that this is your argument, it's that you see it like a smoking gun, apparently.

And it wasn't even pointed out by you first.


I think he thinks Damerion is an extremely good player that caught him and he panic responded absolutely.


I don't agree that this happens.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 18 2018 22:43 GMT
#207
HF do you have any thoughts on BDTD or rels?
Zerg for Life
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2018 22:48 GMT
#208
On January 19 2018 05:11 darthfoley wrote:
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels

What makes Rels town?
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2018 22:53 GMT
#209
On January 19 2018 07:12 KelsierSC wrote:
I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Not getting to read even a single page after a night of sleep can be pretty disappointing. The 10 page filter comment was obviously exaggerated but I definitely remember hf having insane filter lengths in the past.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 18 2018 22:55 GMT
#210
On January 19 2018 07:53 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:12 KelsierSC wrote:
I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Not getting to read even a single page after a night of sleep can be pretty disappointing. The 10 page filter comment was obviously exaggerated but I definitely remember hf having insane filter lengths in the past.


I think we have just interpreted posts and reactions very differently. So i am seeing everything you do as scummy at the moment.
I'm going to sleep so I will return with fresh eyes tomorrow.
Zerg for Life
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2018 22:55 GMT
#211
I dont think I have ever panicked from pressure as scum. If I have an example of that should be quite easy to find.

Also i dont believe that me trying to remove a word from my postings degrades my town game. I noticed something and changed it, big whoop.

I can disagree with how he is using a point and still agree that something is/was factually correct however.

tina and kel can enter the town pile and hf can get out of it. I do not think he can be this obtuse as town.

Hi sleepy tina
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 23:01 GMT
#212
On January 19 2018 07:55 Damdred wrote:
I dont think I have ever panicked from pressure as scum. If I have an example of that should be quite easy to find.

Also i dont believe that me trying to remove a word from my postings degrades my town game. I noticed something and changed it, big whoop.

I can disagree with how he is using a point and still agree that something is/was factually correct however.

tina and kel can enter the town pile and hf can get out of it. I do not think he can be this obtuse as town.

Hi sleepy tina

Hi Ian! My towny circle is making me a bit excited, like old times ^^ I think that I need to crash though...we're up in just over six hours. Want to discuss anything first?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 23:02 GMT
#213
On January 19 2018 07:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:22 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
Blah phone posting. HF is adding nothing while egging some things on and pissing on others. Which if he is scum and that's a lovely ego stroke to catch him early, is super interesting.

Dismissing suspicion on df, throwing inscrutable shade on mocsta, cheering on a Damdred lynch that would probably be a town lynch.


How have I added nothing? I started this damdred train and I dislike Mocsta's posts because he STILL has added nothing to the game.

Damdred has basically confirmed himself mafia in my eyes. You don't agree with the call out and downplay it as if he noticed it. No way on earth.


-snorts- damerion started the Damdred train. And your point is honestly retarded if you actually believe it. You think scum Damdred says yes this meta point that only you've noticed or mentioned is right but I only now just changed it, rather than ignore it or shrug it off as wrong? It's not even that this is your argument, it's that you see it like a smoking gun, apparently.

And it wasn't even pointed out by you first.


I think he thinks Damerion is an extremely good player that caught him and he panic responded absolutely.


...I have no way to gauge the veracity of that as I don't know damerion from Adam and I agree that he looks confirmation biased, with whoever said that who I've forgotten.

I'm not even sure if you would believe Damdred could panic like that or not...I've never really seen that reaction from him that I can recall.

I don't think the read is right though and sont like your piggyback. I need you to genuinely play if you're town and stop being a lazy ass.


And like I said to the previous drivel that kelsier posted. How can you ever state the read is wrong when the player themselves acknowledged it's correct. I can't even fathom the mindset.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 23:03 GMT
#214
On January 19 2018 07:43 KelsierSC wrote:
HF do you have any thoughts on BDTD or rels?


No.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 23:10 GMT
#215
On January 19 2018 08:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:38 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:31 Holyflare wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:22 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
Blah phone posting. HF is adding nothing while egging some things on and pissing on others. Which if he is scum and that's a lovely ego stroke to catch him early, is super interesting.

Dismissing suspicion on df, throwing inscrutable shade on mocsta, cheering on a Damdred lynch that would probably be a town lynch.


How have I added nothing? I started this damdred train and I dislike Mocsta's posts because he STILL has added nothing to the game.

Damdred has basically confirmed himself mafia in my eyes. You don't agree with the call out and downplay it as if he noticed it. No way on earth.


-snorts- damerion started the Damdred train. And your point is honestly retarded if you actually believe it. You think scum Damdred says yes this meta point that only you've noticed or mentioned is right but I only now just changed it, rather than ignore it or shrug it off as wrong? It's not even that this is your argument, it's that you see it like a smoking gun, apparently.

And it wasn't even pointed out by you first.


I think he thinks Damerion is an extremely good player that caught him and he panic responded absolutely.


...I have no way to gauge the veracity of that as I don't know damerion from Adam and I agree that he looks confirmation biased, with whoever said that who I've forgotten.

I'm not even sure if you would believe Damdred could panic like that or not...I've never really seen that reaction from him that I can recall.

I don't think the read is right though and sont like your piggyback. I need you to genuinely play if you're town and stop being a lazy ass.


And like I said to the previous drivel that kelsier posted. How can you ever state the read is wrong when the player themselves acknowledged it's correct. I can't even fathom the mindset.


Because a fact can be correct without the conclusion being so. Saying that Damdred claimed the read was correct is inaccurate. Unless you're referring to what I thought to be clear sarcasm as a literal scum claim?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
January 18 2018 23:10 GMT
#216
On January 19 2018 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:55 Damdred wrote:
I dont think I have ever panicked from pressure as scum. If I have an example of that should be quite easy to find.

Also i dont believe that me trying to remove a word from my postings degrades my town game. I noticed something and changed it, big whoop.

I can disagree with how he is using a point and still agree that something is/was factually correct however.

tina and kel can enter the town pile and hf can get out of it. I do not think he can be this obtuse as town.

Hi sleepy tina

Hi Ian! My towny circle is making me a bit excited, like old times ^^ I think that I need to crash though...we're up in just over six hours. Want to discuss anything first?


Well it can always wait till the A.M. I suppose.

I tgink whats bugging me the most here and now is Rels attachment to the Damer led wagon. Usually he loves giving me time but hwre hes just ao ready to kill me.

So unlike rels meh...
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 23:17 GMT
#217
On January 19 2018 08:10 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 08:01 rsoultin wrote:
On January 19 2018 07:55 Damdred wrote:
I dont think I have ever panicked from pressure as scum. If I have an example of that should be quite easy to find.

Also i dont believe that me trying to remove a word from my postings degrades my town game. I noticed something and changed it, big whoop.

I can disagree with how he is using a point and still agree that something is/was factually correct however.

tina and kel can enter the town pile and hf can get out of it. I do not think he can be this obtuse as town.

Hi sleepy tina

Hi Ian! My towny circle is making me a bit excited, like old times ^^ I think that I need to crash though...we're up in just over six hours. Want to discuss anything first?


Well it can always wait till the A.M. I suppose.

I tgink whats bugging me the most here and now is Rels attachment to the Damer led wagon. Usually he loves giving me time but hwre hes just ao ready to kill me.

So unlike rels meh...


I'm a little wary of meta after not playing so long, especially with players I don't have the best track record on anyway. But Rels jumping on the wagon does seem opportunistic to me and I thought he usually puttered around more on d1 because he was insecure, if he showed up at all.

Anyway, I think I will go to sleep now, but feel free to leave any thoughts behind for my morning.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 18 2018 23:34 GMT
#218
I have very little time who are you voting for rsoultin?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 18 2018 23:51 GMT
#219
On January 19 2018 07:48 mderg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 05:11 darthfoley wrote:
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels

What makes Rels town?


He has seen what I see and shares some similar opinions about specific things that would not be on a mafia's priorities list at this juncture in the game
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
mderg
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1740 Posts
January 18 2018 23:59 GMT
#220
On January 19 2018 08:51 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:48 mderg wrote:
On January 19 2018 05:11 darthfoley wrote:
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels

What makes Rels town?


He has seen what I see and shares some similar opinions about specific things that would not be on a mafia's priorities list at this juncture in the game

sounds kind of vague and bullshitty to me
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech166
RuFF_SC2 138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18320
Rain 1576
GuemChi 905
sorry 53
NaDa 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever456
NeuroSwarm205
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 443
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox969
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7385
JimRising 557
WinterStarcraft516
C9.Mang0165
ViBE135
ZombieGrub14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick849
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta39
• Letter143
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt236
Other Games
• Scarra962
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 40m
INu's Battles
8h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 40m
OSC
19h 55m
Replay Cast
20h 40m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.