• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7025 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVIII - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 109 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 18 2018 20:05 GMT
#181
On January 19 2018 01:21 Rels wrote:
I also don't like BTDT's first post. Feels weird.
I also don't like rsoul being the Damdred whisperer and being bothered with him but not poking him to get a proper read


Oui mon ami, oui!
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 18 2018 20:10 GMT
#182
I need to reread Damerion's back and forth with Damdred, but it felt like a "trust me dude" meta read which isn't a lot to go on unless he was trying to bait a reaction. On the other hand, Damdred pulling a BTDT and being a little dramatic is not what I would expect from Damdred over a simple accusation on D1.

So basically I don't know.

Mocsta can still be scum though.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 18 2018 20:11 GMT
#183
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 18 2018 20:12 GMT
#184
I'll be back on later; I have to help out with bus duty
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 21:04 GMT
#185
On January 19 2018 05:11 darthfoley wrote:
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels


So you're saying you like what I said but it's pretty nai?
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 18 2018 21:07 GMT
#186
Going to make some hot chocolate then I will post some stuff
Zerg for Life
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 18 2018 21:07 GMT
#187
On January 19 2018 05:05 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 01:21 Rels wrote:
I also don't like BTDT's first post. Feels weird.
I also don't like rsoul being the Damdred whisperer and being bothered with him but not poking him to get a proper read


Oui mon ami, oui!

connerie, mes amis
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 21:08 GMT
#188
On January 19 2018 06:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 05:11 darthfoley wrote:
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels


So you're saying you like what I said but it's pretty nai?


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 18 2018 21:31 GMT
#189
On January 19 2018 06:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 05:11 darthfoley wrote:
Perhaps i'll town read HF for seeing what I see. But he's good enough to do that as either alignment. I shall come back to this later.

Town: Twat/Rels


So you're saying you like what I said but it's pretty nai?


Oi shut up m8
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 21:58 GMT
#190
On January 19 2018 01:01 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 15:53 rsoultin wrote:
On January 18 2018 12:49 Kmatt wrote:
On January 18 2018 11:31 Mocsta wrote:
not a jimmy hendrix fan i gather?
purple haze bruh

not interested in why my vote is cast that direction?


Nope, missed that reference entirely. I didn't think much of the vote unless you're on some 4d-chess game and know him to be scum already.


So many itches.

A holyflare who says hi and scrams when he's at the centre of attention. Though it is late and joke votes obvious, still an itch.

Rels hi itchy for similar reasons but less itchy when not center of attention.

Darthfoley passive aggression at someone eager to participate ??? (In retrospect this bugs me most at present)

Prplhz just needs to be swatted with a newspaper.

Mild itchiness with an eager Damdred not being around for game start, but then, it's Damdred; he could have fallen down a set of stairs @.@

I hate phone posting Lazy rsoul should just get on her pc. And yes, itchiness is like a mild form of scummy in case that's not clear. Maybe more accurate to put it as it rubs me wrong and makes me suspicious.


Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 23:57 rsoultin wrote:
@.@

I wasn't really giving a shit about Damerion's push on Damdred until Damdred's reaction to it. The meta read was close enough to my impression of Damdred's play to be genuine without necessarily being accurate. But...giddiness as a response sits wrong. What's weird is that's a scum!Artanis reaction to bring pressured/caught. I don't know what to think about it on Damdy.

-pokes hf- You latched on hard to this one. Is it awful that this makes me less rather than more comfortable with the lynch?

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 00:00 rsoultin wrote:
Also not agreeing on the mocsta push. Call me a dunce but 'crazy' is not usually where I find scum.

Though I will grant that his return has dropped my impression of him.

Like twatty well enough though that shouldn't be confused with agreeing with his reads.

So if you don't like the Damdred or Mcosta Rico vote. Then who you want? Holyflare? Darthfoley?

The majority of your posts have just been almost filler in my eyes. You say something, and then instantly contridict yourself. You also seem to have spent a major part of your posts focused on Holyflare, but haven't came to a full read or even pressure him. Just kinda restating comments that show you are suspecious of him, yet never doing anything with it.


I'm obviously trying to get a read on holyflare. Whether or not you approve of how I'm doing it is really not my concern, nor is your misguided impression that town should have 'strong' reads, especially at the point of the game in which I was posting.

I have a relatively strong townread on you for nothing but tone, and actually am not feeling a Damdred lynch at all at this point.

@Damdred, what possible purpose would I have for questioning you when my only issue was your reaction to being pressured, and I wasn't even sure if that was alignment indicative? Should I have asked you if you were on a sugar high?

@df, your remarkably 'clear' purpose behind your post was hardly clear to

@rels, I don't remember what you said exactly but it irritated me, too.

@hf I kind of just want to lynch you now for reasons I find hard to

@twatty ^ this is why I'm focusing on hf

...Yes that was brain vomit
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 22:00 GMT
#191
On January 19 2018 05:10 darthfoley wrote:
I need to reread Damerion's back and forth with Damdred, but it felt like a "trust me dude" meta read which isn't a lot to go on unless he was trying to bait a reaction. On the other hand, Damdred pulling a BTDT and being a little dramatic is not what I would expect from Damdred over a simple accusation on D1.

So basically I don't know.

Mocsta can still be scum though.


Makes him most likely town actually.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 22:07 GMT
#192
I think my phone is now cutting off sentences or in posting too sleepily :/

DF reason to post first post not clear to me.

Want to lynch HF for difficult to explain reasons. I think it's mostly a sense of leechyness, like he's a mind parasite adding bottom but etting some things on and kissing in others. Both of which he can also do as an active player but usually with his own thoughts actually mixed in. I also know that lynching him is like pulling teeth, especially on day one.

How do you expect me to have a conversation with Damdred when we werent around at the same time, Rels?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 22:12 GMT
#193
Blah phone posting. HF is adding nothing while egging some things on and pissing on others. Which if he is scum and that's a lovely ego stroke to catch him early, is super interesting.

Dismissing suspicion on df, throwing inscrutable shade on mocsta, cheering on a Damdred lynch that would probably be a town lynch.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 18 2018 22:12 GMT
#194
I will try to organise my thoughts in a concise why.

Main issue is the damdred discussion. The impression I get is that damerion has a meta read that he is very proud of but in those situations you have to be careful not to get too excited and see the read everywhere. I think this may be the case, especially with how early he came out with it. I believe damerion mentioned damdred going on df with "ferocity". That's where he lost if for me. I didn't see damdred being ferocious at all. In fact I didn't feel he was really pushing a scum read that hard.

I don't know where I have damdred, he has done things I like and things I don't like. For damerion...Is he misguided overeager town or scum...probably over eager town.


I think Twaty and rsoultin are both town. I've agreed with most everything that Tina has said and I knew she would like costa. They both post in similair style. Costa's enthusiasm is enough for a tone read pass D1.

my scummy reads come from people who agree on the damdred wagon when they should probably know better. I think hf questioning damdred on his df and costa both being scum was bad. To me that was a guy giving two people who in his opinion have made questionable posts. Not considering partners at that stage. Rels is similar as a guy who has popped up with some one liners and then latched onto this damdred read.

I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Right now i'd lynch HF, rels, Mderg and prplhz because his 2 day afk is just bullshit.

I like kmatt but just because his 4d chess comment was really funny.

Sorry this turned into a ramble.
Zerg for Life
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 22:13 GMT
#195
:/ no one is around for my pre-bed catch up

Meh
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 22:14 GMT
#196
On January 19 2018 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
Blah phone posting. HF is adding nothing while egging some things on and pissing on others. Which if he is scum and that's a lovely ego stroke to catch him early, is super interesting.

Dismissing suspicion on df, throwing inscrutable shade on mocsta, cheering on a Damdred lynch that would probably be a town lynch.


How have I added nothing? I started this damdred train and I dislike Mocsta's posts because he STILL has added nothing to the game.

Damdred has basically confirmed himself mafia in my eyes. You don't agree with the call out and downplay it as if he noticed it. No way on earth.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 22:17 GMT
#197
On January 19 2018 07:12 KelsierSC wrote:
I will try to organise my thoughts in a concise why.

Main issue is the damdred discussion. The impression I get is that damerion has a meta read that he is very proud of but in those situations you have to be careful not to get too excited and see the read everywhere. I think this may be the case, especially with how early he came out with it. I believe damerion mentioned damdred going on df with "ferocity". That's where he lost if for me. I didn't see damdred being ferocious at all. In fact I didn't feel he was really pushing a scum read that hard.

I don't know where I have damdred, he has done things I like and things I don't like. For damerion...Is he misguided overeager town or scum...probably over eager town.


I think Twaty and rsoultin are both town. I've agreed with most everything that Tina has said and I knew she would like costa. They both post in similair style. Costa's enthusiasm is enough for a tone read pass D1.

my scummy reads come from people who agree on the damdred wagon when they should probably know better. I think hf questioning damdred on his df and costa both being scum was bad. To me that was a guy giving two people who in his opinion have made questionable posts. Not considering partners at that stage. Rels is similar as a guy who has popped up with some one liners and then latched onto this damdred read.

I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Right now i'd lynch HF, rels, Mderg and prplhz because his 2 day afk is just bullshit.

I like kmatt but just because his 4d chess comment was really funny.

Sorry this turned into a ramble.


God I spoke too soon. ♡! I just want to townread you forever for the awful reason of being in my headspace, even on things I haven't commented on. Or not so awful reason.

Do I finally get a game with an active town ksc again?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 18 2018 22:18 GMT
#198
On January 19 2018 07:12 KelsierSC wrote:
I will try to organise my thoughts in a concise why.

Main issue is the damdred discussion. The impression I get is that damerion has a meta read that he is very proud of but in those situations you have to be careful not to get too excited and see the read everywhere. I think this may be the case, especially with how early he came out with it. I believe damerion mentioned damdred going on df with "ferocity". That's where he lost if for me. I didn't see damdred being ferocious at all. In fact I didn't feel he was really pushing a scum read that hard.

I don't know where I have damdred, he has done things I like and things I don't like. For damerion...Is he misguided overeager town or scum...probably over eager town.


I think Twaty and rsoultin are both town. I've agreed with most everything that Tina has said and I knew she would like costa. They both post in similair style. Costa's enthusiasm is enough for a tone read pass D1.

my scummy reads come from people who agree on the damdred wagon when they should probably know better. I think hf questioning damdred on his df and costa both being scum was bad. To me that was a guy giving two people who in his opinion have made questionable posts. Not considering partners at that stage. Rels is similar as a guy who has popped up with some one liners and then latched onto this damdred read.

I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Right now i'd lynch HF, rels, Mderg and prplhz because his 2 day afk is just bullshit.

I like kmatt but just because his 4d chess comment was really funny.

Sorry this turned into a ramble.


What a pile of drivel. Where did Damerion say damdred was ferocious against df? Not even a single mention of damdred's reaction to it.

The thing that bugs me the most is you literally say Damerion posts are wrong WHEN DAMDRED HAS AGREED WITH THEM.

This guy should absolutely be a lynch. I'm his fucking scum read for questioning damdred on his df and mocsta reads but twat did the exact same thing like a post before me and is town?


Noopppppp
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 18 2018 22:20 GMT
#199
On January 19 2018 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:12 KelsierSC wrote:
I will try to organise my thoughts in a concise why.

Main issue is the damdred discussion. The impression I get is that damerion has a meta read that he is very proud of but in those situations you have to be careful not to get too excited and see the read everywhere. I think this may be the case, especially with how early he came out with it. I believe damerion mentioned damdred going on df with "ferocity". That's where he lost if for me. I didn't see damdred being ferocious at all. In fact I didn't feel he was really pushing a scum read that hard.

I don't know where I have damdred, he has done things I like and things I don't like. For damerion...Is he misguided overeager town or scum...probably over eager town.


I think Twaty and rsoultin are both town. I've agreed with most everything that Tina has said and I knew she would like costa. They both post in similair style. Costa's enthusiasm is enough for a tone read pass D1.

my scummy reads come from people who agree on the damdred wagon when they should probably know better. I think hf questioning damdred on his df and costa both being scum was bad. To me that was a guy giving two people who in his opinion have made questionable posts. Not considering partners at that stage. Rels is similar as a guy who has popped up with some one liners and then latched onto this damdred read.

I don't like Mderg I think his disappointment at the thread felt fake and his 10 page hf point was not my experience of hf at all. In general I have disagreed with almost everything he said apart from his agreement that damerion is just too aggro. So I could see Mderg knowing both damdred and damerion are town and trying to get some credit later...maybe im just biased with that .

Right now i'd lynch HF, rels, Mderg and prplhz because his 2 day afk is just bullshit.

I like kmatt but just because his 4d chess comment was really funny.

Sorry this turned into a ramble.


What a pile of drivel. Where did Damerion say damdred was ferocious against df? Not even a single mention of damdred's reaction to it.

The thing that bugs me the most is you literally say Damerion posts are wrong WHEN DAMDRED HAS AGREED WITH THEM.

This guy should absolutely be a lynch. I'm his fucking scum read for questioning damdred on his df and mocsta reads but twat did the exact same thing like a post before me and is town?


Noopppppp


On January 18 2018 22:09 Damerion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2018 22:01 TheTwatyEvildoer wrote:
On January 18 2018 21:56 Damerion wrote:
Good morning,

I have decided with careful conaideration that Damdred is scum over DarthFoley and Mocsta. Or at least that I would much rather lynch him over both and then reevaluate at that point.

But onto my main point, Damdred is an extremely meta based player and has used exactly 0 points of meta to make his reads this game.

He also is gòing about thw game in a way that is not typical of him, he generally town hunts and only goes after his scum reads day two instead of pushing early day one when he town hunts. He also usually goes off the beaten path and looks where others do not.

And look what he is doing here, he bases his scum read of DarthFoley off one post.

Also I have a slight meta read on Damdred on his word usuage, in that he uses certain words when explaining his reads and he does not use it in any of his posts.

I think Damdred is scum and you all should join me in voting him off.

##vote Damdred


Is meta that thing where people based early reads on a player's past games?

Anyways,

Bold doesn't make since sense everyone who thinks Darthfoley is scum is doing the same.

Can you explain the word usage point more in detail with examples?


Meta is using past experiences with a player/previous games played, and applying it to current actions. Be it tone, how they approach reads etc..

Damdreds is extremely different at this point, especially considering he has paid attention to no town reads and has not really even interacted with anyone besides you and talks to you like you are confirmed town.

Everyone else can do the same, that does not change the fact that Damdred never really goes after low hanging fruit, eapecially with this ferocity.

I hate to give away the meta point, but he can get over it. Damdred is a super excitable player (which also is missing), and so when he feels like he is onto something hardcore he starts spamming the word Like, which always makes him sound like a valley girl but i digress.

The main point is he seems to lack the excitement of finding scum and this changes the way he plays and points towards a scum game instead of town.


Zerg for Life
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
January 18 2018 22:22 GMT
#200
On January 19 2018 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2018 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
Blah phone posting. HF is adding nothing while egging some things on and pissing on others. Which if he is scum and that's a lovely ego stroke to catch him early, is super interesting.

Dismissing suspicion on df, throwing inscrutable shade on mocsta, cheering on a Damdred lynch that would probably be a town lynch.


How have I added nothing? I started this damdred train and I dislike Mocsta's posts because he STILL has added nothing to the game.

Damdred has basically confirmed himself mafia in my eyes. You don't agree with the call out and downplay it as if he noticed it. No way on earth.


-snorts- damerion started the Damdred train. And your point is honestly retarded if you actually believe it. You think scum Damdred says yes this meta point that only you've noticed or mentioned is right but I only now just changed it, rather than ignore it or shrug it off as wrong? It's not even that this is your argument, it's that you see it like a smoking gun, apparently.

And it wasn't even pointed out by you first.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4074
Rain 1787
GuemChi 552
FanTaSy 390
sSak 48
Bale 40
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Fuzer 53
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1167
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King273
Other Games
summit1g8012
WinterStarcraft652
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1318
• Rush917
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur790
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 18m
INu's Battles
5h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 18m
OSC
16h 33m
Replay Cast
17h 18m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.