• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9031 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 14:10 GMT
#1281
On December 15 2017 23:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:06 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I said, the evidence points to them trying not to bus. I can see a world where Grack leaves his vote on his partner all game if I squint, but it's really really blurry man.

There is no evidence for that I think.
You mean experience?

Maybe. Palmar wasn't going to get lynched and Grack isn't the best mafia player I think. He was quite obvious mafia when I opened his filter. So maybe distancing etc.

Problem is there is an SK I think. Palmar does not play like this as town.


Prove it.

I will try to do so in +-30hours
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 15 2017 14:11 GMT
#1282
On December 15 2017 23:04 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
God damnit Palmar NO.

No.

Because it would say how many shots you have. You're a liar trying to deceive me.

DECEIVERRRRR!!!!!

Nope, literally didn't.

I admit I did get carried away with the cop claim.

I decided to do it because I was under suspicion and the mafia RB was dead. I figured I'd draw fire (and still get the shot off) or at least just confuse the fuck out of them (this is bad HF logic, but I felt like doing it so give me a break).

Then I trolled for a little bit while waiting for damdred to answer me regarding if I didn't absolutely certainly have many shots, and forumite said this:

Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 06:27 Forumite wrote:
Grack, Oats flipped red, Palmar is pointing a finger at HolyFlare, assuming Palmar did a parity cop read between me and HF (or Palmar is full of shit trying to dictate next 3 lynches). A lurky scumteam might explain why they didn't try/succeed on diverting the D1 lynch. I will reread when I have time.

I don't think it's impossible that there could be 2 scum left, I'm not sure what the usual number is for 14-player games.


and I sort of thought "hey that's a great idea" and literally created the worst cop role ever imagined by humanity on the spot, just to fuck with everyone.

I kept thinking "well doesn't matter, shot mafia". I underestimated people's willingness to kill me.

So then I saw peopel actually wanted to kill me so I switched personalities, but you know, then finally I get told that my role is one-shot.

So now I'm fucked.

I blame Koshi.



wat
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:11 GMT
#1283
On December 15 2017 23:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
You know what he means Palmar, and I agree with him. This isn't your town play. Your town play is more like, "Oh you guys don't believe me, no matter I'll just go find the rest of the mafia team so I can call you all noobs after the game"

in my defense I shot the fuck out of mafia and agreed with the Oats lynch.

I think I've done okay.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:11 GMT
#1284
I didn't say you've done bad if you're town. I'm saying you're doing bad now. LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:12 GMT
#1285
To be fair so am I if you're town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:12 GMT
#1286
omg are you really town?

I have to meditate on this I think. I'M LEAVING MY VOTE THOUGH BITCH!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 14:12 GMT
#1287
On December 15 2017 23:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:01 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I guess you're at 3214 Koshi?

Maybe. 2314 isn't bad either.
Grack was also hinting at Palmar so I can see Palmar kill Grack as SK. Leaving stronger townies to help him find mafia.

I don't really know.

Because logic dictates that Grack casually mentioning me once in his completely no-impact filter would have made me panic and shoot him instead of killing the fuck out of someone like you who was screaming for my death at the top of your lungs and has a terrible history of never, ever changing opinions on me.

Sure koshi, good think right there.

Well thunk.


No logic dictated that your " I have 3 reads that I can compare 2? and or 1? Don't know shit situation followed by HF declaim, followed by mods basically saying this would be generic roles, and then followed by a confirmed generic tracker which makes the vig generic too ..... Your role claim is bologna then.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 15 2017 14:13 GMT
#1288
so you are vig and you thought the best way to be townie was to fake-claim a fake cop role to fuck with everyone? THEN claim vig?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:14 GMT
#1289
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:14 GMT
#1290
On December 15 2017 23:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:07 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:01 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I guess you're at 3214 Koshi?

Maybe. 2314 isn't bad either.
Grack was also hinting at Palmar so I can see Palmar kill Grack as SK. Leaving stronger townies to help him find mafia.

I don't really know.

Because logic dictates that Grack casually mentioning me once in his completely no-impact filter would have made me panic and shoot him instead of killing the fuck out of someone like you who was screaming for my death at the top of your lungs and has a terrible history of never, ever changing opinions on me.

Sure koshi, good think right there.

Well thunk.

Yes. That is why I don't understand df died.
But your play man.. your play...
I hope that if you are town, you are vig, so there is no SK.

I am somewhat hesitant to believe there are 2 games in a row with an SK. That is your saving grace.


But I don't like your scumlist at all.


If it isn't you. I want to look at Chez now. Conversion looks so doom and gloom the entire game... I don't know.


Chez + HF are the most likely right now. But I refuse to analyze Chez as I always get it wrong anyway.

Conversion shit talking HF made me think maybe he's town, that's why he was in my 2nd tier list.

ES's filter is still bad. He has the tracker claim, which is only valid if VE's medic claim is null. We don't have an SK and we have a vigi. in an 11v3 game we almost certainly don't have 3 blues.

Forumite still had a very, very odd sounding day 1, but as I already explained, in his defense he did start the train on Oats, and he did it knowing VE was likely to support it (VE talked about it before forumite jumped on it). This makes him less likely than the others to be mafia, and in my opinion off the table for this day.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:15 GMT
#1291
On December 15 2017 23:12 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:07 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:01 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I guess you're at 3214 Koshi?

Maybe. 2314 isn't bad either.
Grack was also hinting at Palmar so I can see Palmar kill Grack as SK. Leaving stronger townies to help him find mafia.

I don't really know.

Because logic dictates that Grack casually mentioning me once in his completely no-impact filter would have made me panic and shoot him instead of killing the fuck out of someone like you who was screaming for my death at the top of your lungs and has a terrible history of never, ever changing opinions on me.

Sure koshi, good think right there.

Well thunk.


No logic dictated that your " I have 3 reads that I can compare 2? and or 1? Don't know shit situation followed by HF declaim, followed by mods basically saying this would be generic roles, and then followed by a confirmed generic tracker which makes the vig generic too ..... Your role claim is bologna then.

My role claim is vigilante.

Keep up mate. We work at lightspeed here.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:15 GMT
#1292
On December 15 2017 23:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
I didn't say you've done bad if you're town. I'm saying you're doing bad now. LOL

well I blame hosts and koshi
Computer says mafia
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 14:16 GMT
#1293
Read that is ; Mafia
RB, Mafia GF, Town Vig, Town tracker, 100% and you are this mid state 30-70 under powered cop? Lynch Palmar or lynch me. I prefer Palmar first incase there is a SK But either way BLEH
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 14:16 GMT
#1294
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 15 2017 14:16 GMT
#1295
when did VE claim medic?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:16 GMT
#1296
On December 15 2017 23:13 Conversion wrote:
so you are vig and you thought the best way to be townie was to fake-claim a fake cop role to fuck with everyone? THEN claim vig?

I thought I was multi-shot vig. Didn't want mafia to autokill me n2. Wanted to keep the town kp vs mafia kp at 2:1 ratio.

I admit, it wasn't the best idea I've had.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:17 GMT
#1297
On December 15 2017 23:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.

There are literally 3 roleclaims in the game you imbecile.

1) Me vigilant
2) ES tracker
3) (and this one is probably fake) VE Medic
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:18 GMT
#1298
I didn't, I am just confident there is one with more than one source of KP.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:18 GMT
#1299
On December 15 2017 23:16 Eversince wrote:
Read that is ; Mafia
RB, Mafia GF, Town Vig, Town tracker, 100% and you are this mid state 30-70 under powered cop? Lynch Palmar or lynch me. I prefer Palmar first incase there is a SK But either way BLEH

I am a vigilante.

No one has ccd that claim.

No one has ccd the shot on Grack.

I killed Grack.

QED.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 14:18 GMT
#1300
On December 15 2017 23:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:16 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.

There are literally 3 roleclaims in the game you imbecile.

1) Me vigilant
2) ES tracker
3) (and this one is probably fake) VE Medic

Myeah but vigi + tracker is dumb.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Shinee 71
Dewaltoss 65
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 13
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4561
qojqva2970
Dendi1150
Counter-Strike
Fnx 572
fl0m52
Other Games
olofmeister1222
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko349
crisheroes270
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT198
Hui .192
Livibee179
Liquid`RaSZi163
Liquid`VortiX152
QueenE86
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2631
• Jankos2131
Other Games
• Shiphtur151
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 39m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.