• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9770 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:45 GMT
#1241
On December 15 2017 22:44 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
If not then good, I can just stay on Palmar.

Palmar you need to either act like town or....whatever, I don't care what you do if you aren't going to act like town.

I am acting like town, I'm literally the only person in here acting like town.

On one hand we have a bunch of people who are voting me for literally no reason, and on the other we have me arguing we should be finding the last mafia, AND contributing to actually figuring out who the last mafia is.

It should be obvious that yesterday I already PoE'ed you mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 15 2017 13:45 GMT
#1242
On December 15 2017 22:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:41 Eversince wrote:
To me; It it 100 percent Palmar. His role makes no sense in the sense that there has been 'generic RB' 'Generic GF' 'Generic vig' and me as 'generic tracker'. His role is total bologna. And we should lynch him. If there is a SK in the game you guys are on your own because I will probably get killed tonight.

Remember when I called you an illiterate fool?

This is why.

I have no role, no role. I've never claimed having a role. I am a VT.

You claimed cop here:
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
I claim cop.

100% hardclaim.

Next post:
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
if I back out, lynch me.

Plus your weird cop variation isn't a normal and just checked the op and says normal roles.
##Vote: Palmar
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:45 GMT
#1243
Are you trying to do Trump? Because that's not how you do Trump.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 15 2017 13:46 GMT
#1244
On December 15 2017 22:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Are you trying to do Trump? Because that's not how you do Trump.

IF you are Trump everything is fake news :o
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:47 GMT
#1245
On December 15 2017 22:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:42 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:41 Eversince wrote:
To me; It it 100 percent Palmar. His role makes no sense in the sense that there has been 'generic RB' 'Generic GF' 'Generic vig' and me as 'generic tracker'. His role is total bologna. And we should lynch him. If there is a SK in the game you guys are on your own because I will probably get killed tonight.

Remember when I called you an illiterate fool?

This is why.

I have no role, no role. I've never claimed having a role. I am a VT.

And this is why I'm going to lynch you today - because you're doing shit like saying you didn't say shit you really did say.


On December 15 2017 22:05 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
I claim cop.

100% hardclaim.

On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
if I back out, lynch me.

I'm just doing as I'm told.

I cannot be held responsible for what my other personalities do.


On December 15 2017 22:33 Palmar wrote:
There is no correlation between my alignment and my multiple personality disorder.

Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:47 GMT
#1246
He also categorically ignored a whole bunch of allegations of sexual assault and ended up winning the presidency.

I think Palmar is just categorically ignoring his claim hoping we'll forget it too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:48 GMT
#1247
On December 15 2017 22:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:44 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
If not then good, I can just stay on Palmar.

Palmar you need to either act like town or....whatever, I don't care what you do if you aren't going to act like town.

I am acting like town, I'm literally the only person in here acting like town.

On one hand we have a bunch of people who are voting me for literally no reason, and on the other we have me arguing we should be finding the last mafia, AND contributing to actually figuring out who the last mafia is.

It should be obvious that yesterday I already PoE'ed you mafia.

And it should be obvious if I was any kind of a killing role I'd have murdered you. Even as town vigilante I'd have shot you just to spite you.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:49 GMT
#1248
Trump had the help of a veritable and literal army of uneducated white Americans to help him win Palmar.

Your fake personality disorder isn't going to do it I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:50 GMT
#1249
On December 15 2017 22:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:37 Eversince wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:34 Koshi wrote:
The SK makes it likely town has something against that. So the tracker makes sense.

This makes HF and Eversince confirmed not SK.


I don't think there is a SK. I tracked HF because he;s just to good to be as 'meh' as I found him. He survived buy didn't go to anyone and OATS/Grack are now dead. So unless mafia have a 5'th to carry dp, HF is not mafia.

Somebody shot mafia this night. Maybe we need to read Grack his filter.



Yeah friend, I'm not there isn't a vig. On catch up people thought it was me. If I was generic VT I would've taken that and ran. But, I'm not, I didn't want to lie to try to draw a mafioa bullet to die and loose different blue.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:50 GMT
#1250
oh fuck
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:51 GMT
#1251
On December 15 2017 22:45 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:42 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:41 Eversince wrote:
To me; It it 100 percent Palmar. His role makes no sense in the sense that there has been 'generic RB' 'Generic GF' 'Generic vig' and me as 'generic tracker'. His role is total bologna. And we should lynch him. If there is a SK in the game you guys are on your own because I will probably get killed tonight.

Remember when I called you an illiterate fool?

This is why.

I have no role, no role. I've never claimed having a role. I am a VT.

You claimed cop here:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
I claim cop.

100% hardclaim.

Next post:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
if I back out, lynch me.

Plus your weird cop variation isn't a normal and just checked the op and says normal roles.
##Vote: Palmar


I love how LS found the contradiction!
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:52 GMT
#1252
Take it easy man, everyone knows nothing happens before 2 pages previous to the current one.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:53 GMT
#1253
So yeah, a change of plans:

I claim the vigilante

I shot Grack last night.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:53 GMT
#1254
haha
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:53 GMT
#1255
NO SHIT!!

LOLOLOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:54 GMT
#1256
Oh man this game is good so far lol
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:54 GMT
#1257
On December 15 2017 22:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:37 Eversince wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:34 Koshi wrote:
The SK makes it likely town has something against that. So the tracker makes sense.

This makes HF and Eversince confirmed not SK.


I don't think there is a SK. I tracked HF because he;s just to good to be as 'meh' as I found him. He survived buy didn't go to anyone and OATS/Grack are now dead. So unless mafia have a 5'th to carry dp, HF is not mafia.

If your claim is true, Grack is 100% a godfather that avoids all detection (cop/track/watch) and thus he was the one delivering the kill last night. So it says nothing about hf.

If KP is delivered and mafia has a godfather that can deliver them safely, there is no way they'd ever not send that guy with the kill.


I will admit I don't know TL rules but most that I play on if the deliverer is killed require a new player to fill that spot if jp is delivers.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:55 GMT
#1258
He's trolling you Ever, just smile and nod unless he helps you find mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:56 GMT
#1259
On December 15 2017 22:54 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:41 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:37 Eversince wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:34 Koshi wrote:
The SK makes it likely town has something against that. So the tracker makes sense.

This makes HF and Eversince confirmed not SK.


I don't think there is a SK. I tracked HF because he;s just to good to be as 'meh' as I found him. He survived buy didn't go to anyone and OATS/Grack are now dead. So unless mafia have a 5'th to carry dp, HF is not mafia.

If your claim is true, Grack is 100% a godfather that avoids all detection (cop/track/watch) and thus he was the one delivering the kill last night. So it says nothing about hf.

If KP is delivered and mafia has a godfather that can deliver them safely, there is no way they'd ever not send that guy with the kill.


I will admit I don't know TL rules but most that I play on if the deliverer is killed require a new player to fill that spot if jp is delivers.

No all actions (except roleblocks) happen simultaneously on TL, so if grack gets killed, he still gets to use his action that night unless roleblocked.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:56 GMT
#1260
1) Palmar is vig
2) Palmar is SK and shot Grack
3) Palmar is mafia and hiding behind the SK kill
4) Palmar is VT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins394
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 661
x6flipin372
pashabiceps193
edward45
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu435
Other Games
Grubby2992
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN713
XBOCT260
Livibee180
TKL 137
C9.Mang0135
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur703
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV464
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 5m
Patches Events
22h 5m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.