• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:45
CEST 21:45
KST 04:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7199 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 101 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:32 GMT
#1201
It's normal. Isn't it?

I could have sworn it was.

I KNOW it is on MafiaScum, and I THOUGHT it was on TL.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:33 GMT
#1202
On December 15 2017 22:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
You're not acting like town Palmar. You're acting crazy, and it's just making me want to lynch you.

There is no correlation between my alignment and my multiple personality disorder.
Computer says mafia
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:33 GMT
#1203
Rest of the conversation is broke into like 7 post. I'm not going into it. but yeahhhhhh....

Bolonga,
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 15 2017 13:33 GMT
#1204
Maybe it's to throw mafia off and town is super weak too or something?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:33 GMT
#1205
On December 15 2017 22:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's normal. Isn't it?

I could have sworn it was.

I KNOW it is on MafiaScum, and I THOUGHT it was on TL.

fairly sure TL would never consider it normal. We basically never have those because we all agree they're a terrible role.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:33 GMT
#1206
If not then good, I can just stay on Palmar.

Palmar you need to either act like town or....whatever, I don't care what you do if you aren't going to act like town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:33 GMT
#1207
and TL has enough trolls without manufacturing them through roles.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:34 GMT
#1208
On December 15 2017 22:28 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:13 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Do you envision a world in which you win against me in a similar situation Palmar?

I have won as 3p but can't remember if you were in the game.

I'm not 3p or mafia this game. I'm strictly town.

Caller games where Brazil nukes the earth from orbit don't count.

Anyway, I'm absolutely not feeling this Palmar lynch, will be back later (unlikely) or tomorrow (less unlikely).

You need to convince the rest of them.
Computer says mafia
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:34 GMT
#1209
Just concede, If there isn't SK we can solve this tonight and staart a new game :D
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:34 GMT
#1210
On December 15 2017 22:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
He's acting like a Jester. He knows that post directed at me will cement my vote on him.

Why? Is there a hole in my logic?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:34 GMT
#1211
The SK makes it likely town has something against that. So the tracker makes sense.

This makes HF and Eversince confirmed not SK.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:35 GMT
#1212
On December 15 2017 22:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
He's acting like a Jester. He knows that post directed at me will cement my vote on him.

Why? Is there a hole in my logic?

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:35 GMT
#1213
-a
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:35 GMT
#1214
On December 15 2017 22:32 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 06:57 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 06:49 Kmatt wrote:
On December 15 2017 06:46 Holyflare wrote:
On December 15 2017 06:31 Conversion wrote:
HF you still stuck to the idea that I am scum?


I haven't called you mafia since the start of n1? I also based my scum reads on people calling you town.


You. What is your power, and what were the results?

basically I check 3 people in one night, I know I get one false result (as in I know it's wrong), one true result (I know it's right) and one random result (as in it could be either right or wrong).

It's alignment only.


fake.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:35 GMT
#1215
Feel free to try and find the last mafia Palmar, that's what a town Palmar does.

If I agree with you then I'll vote them with you. I promise.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:36 GMT
#1216
##Unvote
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:37 GMT
#1217
On December 15 2017 22:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Feel free to try and find the last mafia Palmar, that's what a town Palmar does.

If I agree with you then I'll vote them with you. I promise.

With 2 anti town roles Palmar is without doubt the right lynch today.
I think his list contains the SK maybe. That makes more sense why he adds forumite.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:37 GMT
#1218
On December 15 2017 22:34 Koshi wrote:
The SK makes it likely town has something against that. So the tracker makes sense.

This makes HF and Eversince confirmed not SK.


I don't think there is a SK. I tracked HF because he;s just to good to be as 'meh' as I found him. He survived buy didn't go to anyone and OATS/Grack are now dead. So unless mafia have a 5'th to carry dp, HF is not mafia.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:37 GMT
#1219
Spoiler alert: I don't think it's Forumite.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:37 GMT
#1220
Forumite might be the SK, but he's not the mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
IndyStarCraft 211
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5341
Fnx 1539
pashabiceps1379
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3854
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1762
Beastyqt715
B2W.Neo540
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE106
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason25
shahzam0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 30
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 15m
INu's Battles
15h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 15m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.