• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7492 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 59

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 101 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:14 GMT
#1161
I admit that it's pretty unlikely that you flip mafia if you're not third party. Not only was Grack trying to lynch you instead of Oats, but Oats also mentioned you too. I prefer to think they did NOT panic by bussing considering all evidence we have so far is that they were avoiding bussing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:14 GMT
#1162
THATS RIGHT, I ACTIVELY DON'T THINK PALMAR IS MAFIA.

I THINK HE IS THIRD PARTY.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:15 GMT
#1163
On December 15 2017 22:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
THATS RIGHT, I ACTIVELY DON'T THINK PALMAR IS MAFIA.

I THINK HE IS THIRD PARTY.

Alright, half way there.
Computer says mafia
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:16 GMT
#1164
On December 15 2017 22:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:07 Eversince wrote:
Palmar who deliver kp last night?

I don't know, don't even know if KP is delivered, although I guess by the looks of it you do

Yeah, I'll go ahead and call it now, Because way I see it we win if town wins today )Short of SK [god damnit mod, tell me how these work in your games r.r!]
Your claim is trash,
all roles have been generic. Your's happens to be super complex and weird.
HF visits no one last night.

I am town tracker. I asked possible win cons for SK. So lynch Palmar. If the game goes past that, I have to die. Sorry. Bit at least you know,

I would love to claim credit for the vig shot, sadly it wasn't me.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:16 GMT
#1165
Unfortunately Palmar I'm in the unfortunate situation of being afraid of you with a gun, so I don't get to unvote you and look for the last Mafia, which is I think the..................more fun play.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:17 GMT
#1166
Now that you read me as town, you surely must be considering who the remaining mafia is. Wanna scumhunt him down?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:18 GMT
#1167
oh so there is an sk.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:19 GMT
#1168
-.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:20 GMT
#1169
I'm willing to scumhunt with you, so long as you understand that /I/ understand that you're actually townhunting and so we'll never agree.

Agreed?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:21 GMT
#1170
On December 15 2017 22:18 Koshi wrote:
oh so there is an sk.


Not what I said, I asked what win con for SK was. Because I wanted to know how to enter the thread. No one got back to me but I have limited time r.r
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:22 GMT
#1171
Win con for SK in normal games is to be the last man standing from what I understand.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:22 GMT
#1172
On December 15 2017 22:21 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:18 Koshi wrote:
oh so there is an sk.


Not what I said, I asked what win con for SK was. Because I wanted to know how to enter the thread. No one got back to me but I have limited time r.r

wincon for sk is to remain alive as only one.
fml.

Still lynching Palmar but you should never have claimed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:22 GMT
#1173
Well at least HF is not the sk. We know that much.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:22 GMT
#1174
On December 15 2017 22:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:21 Eversince wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:18 Koshi wrote:
oh so there is an sk.


Not what I said, I asked what win con for SK was. Because I wanted to know how to enter the thread. No one got back to me but I have limited time r.r

wincon for sk is to remain alive as only one.
fml.

Still lynching Palmar but you should never have claimed.

Mafia still have to 50/50 between him and me. :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:23 GMT
#1175
THATS RIGHT, THERE /IS/ A DOCTOR MAFIA! GET OVER IT!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:23 GMT
#1176
Well... If somebody is vigi pls claim. I don't want to live in a world in which there is an SK.
Makes it easier for town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:24 GMT
#1177
On December 15 2017 22:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Unfortunately Palmar I'm in the unfortunate situation of being afraid of you with a gun, so I don't get to unvote you and look for the last Mafia, which is I think the..................more fun play.

1st of all I don't have a gun.
If I do have a gun and am not town, why would I shoot lynchbait low volume posters?

Like think really, really hard about the scenario you're creating (Palmar is 3p SK) and ask yourself, why wouldn't I have shot one of the people who actually both scumread me and have the clout to get me lynched (Like Koshi).

You know that my policy as mafia is to shoot the people I believe can cause me problems. I almost never wifom shoot (and if I do I shoot my teammates or something hilariously theatrical like that).

Whoever shot Grack was shooting mafia. Not a threat. There is no player in the entire game who can possibly claim that Grack is the biggest threat to him.

In order for me to 3rd party all the following easily disprovable points have to be true

  • I'd have to have a gun (I don't)
  • I'd have to be terrible at 3p (actively trying to shoot mafia on n1 after d1 mafia lynch)
  • I'd have to ignore loud players who wanted me lynched (like koshi, maybe you? can't remember)
  • I'd have to ignore players I could never lynch later in the game (prplhz, you)


Do you honestly think that 3p Palmar sat down and thought to himself "I can surely argue Koshi or HF or VE or prplhz into the grave, but this Grack fella scares the shit out of me"?

Use brain please. Lynch mafia, not townies you're afraid of.
Computer says mafia
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:24 GMT
#1178
Mainly, I didn't want to call out tracker in place of vig if I could hint to the actual vig I was trying to call mafia on it.
But if it wasn't a vig, it was almost certain SK. Different mods have different rules for those.
I was trying to find those rules out before I posted claims. Sadly, I'm out of time. This is the 'O shoot, I should of been sleeping already' scenario's again but I felt it important enough I'd stick around for.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:25 GMT
#1179
A vig would have almost certainly claimed. At this point I wouldn't believe a vig claim almost. Given the possibility of SK and mafia fake-claiming successfully, I pretty much want to draw the line.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:25 GMT
#1180
On December 15 2017 22:16 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:09 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:07 Eversince wrote:
Palmar who deliver kp last night?

I don't know, don't even know if KP is delivered, although I guess by the looks of it you do

Yeah, I'll go ahead and call it now, Because way I see it we win if town wins today )Short of SK [god damnit mod, tell me how these work in your games r.r!]
Your claim is trash,
all roles have been generic. Your's happens to be super complex and weird.
HF visits no one last night.

I am town tracker. I asked possible win cons for SK. So lynch Palmar. If the game goes past that, I have to die. Sorry. Bit at least you know,

I would love to claim credit for the vig shot, sadly it wasn't me.

I have no claim you illiterate fool of an excuse for a player.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 276
Nina 141
ViBE62
SpeCial 36
Nathanias 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12390
Artosis 450
NaDa 29
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever258
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox481
Mew2King86
Other Games
summit1g6055
Grubby2708
Liquid`RaSZi2033
shahzam628
WinterStarcraft428
C9.Mang0285
JimRising 233
Trikslyr22
JuggernautJason4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie779
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 18m
INu's Battles
12h 18m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 18m
OSC
23h 33m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.