• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:32
CEST 12:32
KST 19:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8672 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 101 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 12:58 GMT
#1141
On December 15 2017 21:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 21:28 Koshi wrote:
meh. I'll reconsider everything you say once you flip.

You're terrible at mafia.

??
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:58 GMT
#1142
Like I know there is a massive wagon on me, but can you guys actually explain the reasons you have for voting me?
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:01 GMT
#1143
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
I claim cop.

100% hardclaim.

On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
if I back out, lynch me.

I'm just doing as I'm told.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:02 GMT
#1144
OMG did Damdred put a fucking Jester in the game?

I can't tell you how exceedingly boring that would be.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 13:03 GMT
#1145
On December 15 2017 22:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
OMG did Damdred put a fucking Jester in the game?

I can't tell you how exceedingly boring that would be.

ofc not
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:04 GMT
#1146
You remember that time you made me a third party in your super awesome high-skill game that ended up being trash that I ended up winning?

Good times.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:05 GMT
#1147
On December 15 2017 22:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
I claim cop.

100% hardclaim.

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
if I back out, lynch me.

I'm just doing as I'm told.

I cannot be held responsible for what my other personalities do.

You know that I despise claims in general.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:06 GMT
#1148
To be fair, I didn't think it was trash at all, the mafia team just had a shitty time and bitched a lot.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:06 GMT
#1149
On December 15 2017 05:46 Palmar wrote:
My check got back red on forumite


Nothing to do with that though?

Oh, you better hope I don't come back before deadline, or we will have lots of fun.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:07 GMT
#1150
On December 15 2017 22:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
To be fair, I didn't think it was trash at all, the mafia team just had a shitty time and bitched a lot.

The mafia team was mostly baddies tbh
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:07 GMT
#1151
On December 15 2017 22:06 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 05:46 Palmar wrote:
My check got back red on forumite


Nothing to do with that though?

Oh, you better hope I don't come back before deadline, or we will have lots of fun.

I didn't write that.

Do you deny being the vigilante who shot Grack?
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:07 GMT
#1152
SO MEAN! GOD!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 13:07 GMT
#1153
Palmar who deliver kp last night?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:08 GMT
#1154
Bro I loved all those guys. Fucking wasn't syllo mafia that game?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:09 GMT
#1155
On December 15 2017 22:07 Eversince wrote:
Palmar who deliver kp last night?

I don't know, don't even know if KP is delivered, although I guess by the looks of it you do
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:09 GMT
#1156
RoL BC WBG who else

Toad?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:11 GMT
#1157
I just remember winning against kita in the end and it feeling wonderful.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:11 GMT
#1158
On December 15 2017 22:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
RoL BC WBG who else

Toad?

get your vote off me and onto someone who has a remote chance of flipping mafia and I'll reminisce with you.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:12 GMT
#1159
Do you envision a world in which you win against me in a similar situation Palmar?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:13 GMT
#1160
On December 15 2017 22:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Do you envision a world in which you win against me in a similar situation Palmar?

I have won as 3p but can't remember if you were in the game.

I'm not 3p or mafia this game. I'm strictly town.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko181
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22150
Calm 4051
Rain 2762
Hyuk 1547
Bisu 800
FanTaSy 466
Horang2 370
Soma 347
Rush 265
Jaedong 237
[ Show more ]
BeSt 230
Mong 206
Stork 202
Zeus 174
Mind 87
Mini 76
Pusan 61
ZerO 60
Sexy 57
Larva 54
ToSsGirL 54
Light 47
Barracks 39
Killer 33
910 32
Shinee 30
NaDa 27
Free 17
sorry 16
Noble 14
Hm[arnc] 12
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister957
byalli713
shoxiejesuss540
edward254
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Other Games
gofns47985
singsing1415
dupreeh327
crisheroes257
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1775
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.