• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9451 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 05:49 GMT
#1101
On December 07 2017 02:15 Damdred wrote:
Setup:

Closed setup, any number of roles can be present as long as they fall within criteria.

Hint: The criteria will be normal type roles that would generally be in normal games.

Can you guys read the hint
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 05:51 GMT
#1102
You guys play extremely townie. It's truly insane. This is like the easiest PoE game I had.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 05:54 GMT
#1103
##vote Palmar

The whisperer is obviously fake. The cop probably as well.

Game is probably vig due to 14 players and not 13.
Protection role or detective role (or both with jailer)

Vs

3 mafia
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 05:56 GMT
#1104
I dont think it will be 2 games in a row with an sk. Did VE claim the shot or is it Eversince? Anyway. Shouldnt matter. It's from town.

Or mafia vig shot mafia. Would be impressive.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 06:00 GMT
#1105
Not really understanding yey why df died. He didnt really hardpush anybody but maybe I am wrong. Well conversion..

Maybe this game has a town and mafia vig. And the mafia vig got protected. Maaaybe....
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 15 2017 06:06 GMT
#1106
even if palmar dies and flips not scum for whatever reason you have enough room to lynch me and still win lol so who cares
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 15 2017 06:06 GMT
#1107
I’m going to bed. goodnight
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 06:07 GMT
#1108
If town has a vig it shouldnt have a cop btw. Thats a bit too strong.

I think Palmar needs to go. After that... If Palmar isnt mafia he will help us. But he is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 06:09 GMT
#1109
On December 15 2017 15:06 Conversion wrote:
I’m going to bed. goodnight

Good night. Dobt let mafia (aka Palmar) kill you in your sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 06:14 GMT
#1110
Balanced setup

Town Vig
Veteran/doc/jailer
9 vanilla

VS

Roleblocker
Godfather
Mafia Vig





But I worry for the mafia vig.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 06:15 GMT
#1111
No without mafia vig it is also balanced. With mafia vig town deserves a detective role and an unaware miller. But then there are a loy of blues for a mini.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 06:16 GMT
#1112
Balanced setup

Town Vig
Veteran/doc/jailer
9 vanilla

VS

Roleblocker
Godfather
Goon





Is fine.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 06:26 GMT
#1113
On December 14 2017 01:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 01:45 Koshi wrote:
On December 14 2017 01:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar is more likely mafia now.

This is true.

I agree.

Good call
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 06:29 GMT
#1114
On December 14 2017 06:21 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 06:00 Conversion wrote:
DF I still am not sure on what your next action is here because all of our discussion back and forth with each other has been centered around me

where is your head right now?


I think Oats/Palmar/+1 bandwagoner or off wagon makes sense. There is a world where you and Oats are both mafia and mafia are just kinda fucked altogether, but I think the first scenario I laid out is more likely.

That part was good. I had to delete a lot of words though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 15 2017 06:41 GMT
#1115
I was on board with a Palmar wagon D1 so this works

##vote Palmar
We CAN have nice things
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 15 2017 07:18 GMT
#1116
On December 15 2017 14:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2017 02:15 Damdred wrote:
Setup:

Closed setup, any number of roles can be present as long as they fall within criteria.

Hint: The criteria will be normal type roles that would generally be in normal games.

Can you guys read the hint
Good call

##vote Palmar
:3
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 15 2017 07:41 GMT
#1117
Lol it was only added after I asked :p
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 09:05 GMT
#1118
Morning, can someone explain why everyone is voting me?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 09:07 GMT
#1119
On December 15 2017 15:06 Conversion wrote:
even if palmar dies and flips not scum for whatever reason you have enough room to lynch me and still win lol so who cares

I like how Conversion's poe includes himself.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 09:42 GMT
#1120
Here's a list of people I think have a realistic chance of flipping mafia:

Holyflare
Eversince
Forumite

The list of people who probably are town but it's weak:

Conversion
Kmatt
LS

And here's the list of people who are highly likely to be town:

Koshi
VE
prplhz

the wildcard is, as always, Chez.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
ProTech136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13969
Artosis 582
Shuttle 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
canceldota120
League of Legends
Doublelift4217
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox389
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6846
shahzam636
Day[9].tv573
C9.Mang0354
Maynarde159
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv573
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.