• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:14
CEST 03:14
KST 10:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7251 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 101 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 09:43 GMT
#1121
On December 14 2017 21:53 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 21:49 Conversion wrote:
okay I’m going to boil this down

1) voting someone who’s not your top scum read to vote for someone being “meh” is not towny in my opinion
2) the vote was not 6-3 when you voted, so stop telling me I’m misrepresenting you
3) ANSWER the question on who yoy want to lynch


I'm going to boil this down for you too.

The vote WAS 6-2 (Minus ME! So why the fuck would I not vote you if I was teamed with Oats + Partners) if I was mafia?!
Oats 5-3, ME 5-4, PARTNER 5-5, IUNNO Anyone else who even the semblance of a mafia read on you.... like say half the damn thread?!


This is a terrible defense btw
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 09:43 GMT
#1122
maybe conversion should be in the "stronger town" list.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 11:05 GMT
#1123
Palmar you scamp you can't bus on D1 and get away with it!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 11:16 GMT
#1124
Palmar you're being voted because no one believes that there's a multi-sanity cop in a game with exclusively normal roles. Your claim is ridiculous and if Damdred put that in a game where there are only supposed to be normal roles then that's stupid. Also he confirmed that only normal roles are in the game IN SPITE of the setup being closed, so you kinda got mod-fucked.

##Vote: Palmar

If you're town and a multi-sanity cop at least you can blame Damdred for this one.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 11:22 GMT
#1125
Also I suspect you're the third party, which honestly makes me waver on voting you. Grack was throwing shade on you at the end of the day yesterday and ended up with his vote on you. You as SK might have just been trying to silence someone who was too close.

Obviously you'll have your own story, but I'm moving forward with this assumption at about a 70% confidence rating. I'm fine with killing the SK today. We're WAY ahead.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 11:25 GMT
#1126
Oh you were claiming third party with your non-claim. I get it now.

You're a pleasure Palmar, I'm sorry we didn't get along for so long.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 15 2017 12:09 GMT
#1127
On December 15 2017 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Here's a list of people I think have a realistic chance of flipping mafia:

Holyflare
Eversince
Forumite

The list of people who probably are town but it's weak:

Conversion
Kmatt
LS

And here's the list of people who are highly likely to be town:

Koshi
VE
prplhz

the wildcard is, as always, Chez.
I like how his case on me hasn't changed since D1.

His 3 checks could all be townies, so there's an out there if we lynch 3 times. I'm not 100% sure on HF though, but he looks much better than Palmar after this claim circus.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 15 2017 12:10 GMT
#1128
On December 15 2017 20:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh you were claiming third party with your non-claim. I get it now.

You're a pleasure Palmar, I'm sorry we didn't get along for so long.
3rd Party?
:3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 12:14 GMT
#1129
On December 15 2017 21:10 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 20:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh you were claiming third party with your non-claim. I get it now.

You're a pleasure Palmar, I'm sorry we didn't get along for so long.
3rd Party?

Like Serial Killer or Survivor. Or ninjas if you ever played with those.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:19 GMT
#1130
On December 15 2017 20:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Palmar you're being voted because no one believes that there's a multi-sanity cop in a game with exclusively normal roles.


No I didn't, I've maintained that I'm a VT from night 1.

On December 14 2017 07:11 Palmar wrote:
I claim VT.

100% hardclaim.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:19 GMT
#1131
On December 15 2017 20:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh you were claiming third party with your non-claim. I get it now.

You're a pleasure Palmar, I'm sorry we didn't get along for so long.

Yeah no, I'm not third party.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:21 GMT
#1132
On December 15 2017 21:09 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Here's a list of people I think have a realistic chance of flipping mafia:

Holyflare
Eversince
Forumite

The list of people who probably are town but it's weak:

Conversion
Kmatt
LS

And here's the list of people who are highly likely to be town:

Koshi
VE
prplhz

the wildcard is, as always, Chez.
I like how his case on me hasn't changed since D1.

His 3 checks could all be townies, so there's an out there if we lynch 3 times. I'm not 100% sure on HF though, but he looks much better than Palmar after this claim circus.


The case doesn't change because you can't change actions that happened in the past. However, if I was a betting man I'd actually pick Eversince as my #1 chance of hitting mafia.

You did put the first vote down on Oats. While that may have simply been bad luck by you (as mafia) that it took off, it does give me some hesitation about your alignment.

You've still not said anything that particularly makes me think you're town, but of the three people in the scummy part of town you'd at the moment be my last pick to be lynched.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 12:22 GMT
#1133
Eversince is most likely vig. So unless you think or know there is an SK...
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:26 GMT
#1134
No I think Eversince is very likely to be mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:26 GMT
#1135
Although HF is also a good choice.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 12:28 GMT
#1136
meh. I'll reconsider everything you say once you flip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:28 GMT
#1137
On December 13 2017 18:32 Eversince wrote:
Mmmright,

Lasy thought before sleep:

DF: I get. I sure he's town too.
Chez: This is Chez, Chez is Chez, and Chez is Chez as Chez is brown. I like brown. CherryMX Browns to be precise. Chez is as pleasurable to me as Browns can be to me. Chez is the 'Bezz? (Sorry, not the greatest with English or spins of phrase...)
Purple has not said enough notable for me to remember so ack to that.
And Forumite is the same boat as Kmattl; I liked you super ealy on but 'meh' EVERSINCE! (puns not intended but I'm easy to amused while drunk!)


This post right here is for example tonally very scummy. No one talks like this, not even when drunk.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:28 GMT
#1138
On December 15 2017 21:28 Koshi wrote:
meh. I'll reconsider everything you say once you flip.

You're terrible at mafia.
Computer says mafia
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 15 2017 12:33 GMT
#1139
On December 15 2017 21:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 21:09 Forumite wrote:
On December 15 2017 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Here's a list of people I think have a realistic chance of flipping mafia:

Holyflare
Eversince
Forumite

The list of people who probably are town but it's weak:

Conversion
Kmatt
LS

And here's the list of people who are highly likely to be town:

Koshi
VE
prplhz

the wildcard is, as always, Chez.
I like how his case on me hasn't changed since D1.

His 3 checks could all be townies, so there's an out there if we lynch 3 times. I'm not 100% sure on HF though, but he looks much better than Palmar after this claim circus.


The case doesn't change because you can't change actions that happened in the past. However, if I was a betting man I'd actually pick Eversince as my #1 chance of hitting mafia.

You did put the first vote down on Oats. While that may have simply been bad luck by you (as mafia) that it took off, it does give me some hesitation about your alignment.

You've still not said anything that particularly makes me think you're town, but of the three people in the scummy part of town you'd at the moment be my last pick to be lynched.
Said anything? I've done something, I got Oats lynched. It might have bern with support from town and against lurking scum, but are you really implying I bussed a scumbuddy for the hell of it? Sure, it happens, but is that what you accuse me of?
:3
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 12:46 GMT
#1140
On December 15 2017 21:33 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 21:21 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 21:09 Forumite wrote:
On December 15 2017 18:42 Palmar wrote:
Here's a list of people I think have a realistic chance of flipping mafia:

Holyflare
Eversince
Forumite

The list of people who probably are town but it's weak:

Conversion
Kmatt
LS

And here's the list of people who are highly likely to be town:

Koshi
VE
prplhz

the wildcard is, as always, Chez.
I like how his case on me hasn't changed since D1.

His 3 checks could all be townies, so there's an out there if we lynch 3 times. I'm not 100% sure on HF though, but he looks much better than Palmar after this claim circus.


The case doesn't change because you can't change actions that happened in the past. However, if I was a betting man I'd actually pick Eversince as my #1 chance of hitting mafia.

You did put the first vote down on Oats. While that may have simply been bad luck by you (as mafia) that it took off, it does give me some hesitation about your alignment.

You've still not said anything that particularly makes me think you're town, but of the three people in the scummy part of town you'd at the moment be my last pick to be lynched.
Said anything? I've done something, I got Oats lynched. It might have bern with support from town and against lurking scum, but are you really implying I bussed a scumbuddy for the hell of it? Sure, it happens, but is that what you accuse me of?


No, because it is most likely we have 1 mafia left as both the mafia who have flipped had strong roles. 11v3 is certainly plausible, especially if town has no investigative role.

So yes, I have less reasons to think you're town than most other people in the game, and it's not impossible you did bus Oats, but my point was the opposite, that you being the first person on the Oats wagon changed my view that you're the best option for a lynch today.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech120
Nathanias 96
RuFF_SC2 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16219
Rain 1544
GuemChi 898
Artosis 704
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 214
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1020
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7272
JimRising 497
WinterStarcraft480
C9.Mang0176
Trikslyr56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra563
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 46m
INu's Battles
9h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 46m
OSC
21h 1m
Replay Cast
21h 46m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.