• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 101 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:57 GMT
#1261
2314
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:57 GMT
#1262
In order of likelihood.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 13:58 GMT
#1263
I guess you're at 3214 Koshi?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 13:58 GMT
#1264
So, I thought I had multiple shots. I decided to try and hold the claim so I could have more town controlled kp. I did even send a question about it right at the start of the day to confirm I had multiple shots (my role is just vigilante).

So yeah, I literally just got the response that my role is meant to be one-shot, so there is no reason at all to hold the claim, which had I known I was one shot, I would have claimed right away.

So erm.... peace guys?
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:00 GMT
#1265
God damnit Palmar NO.

No.

Because it would say how many shots you have. You're a liar trying to deceive me.

DECEIVERRRRR!!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 14:01 GMT
#1266
On December 15 2017 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I guess you're at 3214 Koshi?

Maybe. 2314 isn't bad either.
Grack was also hinting at Palmar so I can see Palmar kill Grack as SK. Leaving stronger townies to help him find mafia.

I don't really know.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:02 GMT
#1267
Like I said, the evidence points to them trying not to bus. I can see a world where Grack leaves his vote on his partner all game if I squint, but it's really really blurry man.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 14:03 GMT
#1268
I'm so tired, confused and want to sleep I could cry r.r
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:04 GMT
#1269
That's what happens when you're playing AGAINST Palmar. He's a handful.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 14:04 GMT
#1270
On December 15 2017 23:03 Eversince wrote:
I'm so tired, confused and want to sleep I could cry r.r

Go sleep lol. This game is a shitfest and we just lynch and pray.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:04 GMT
#1271
On December 15 2017 23:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
God damnit Palmar NO.

No.

Because it would say how many shots you have. You're a liar trying to deceive me.

DECEIVERRRRR!!!!!

Nope, literally didn't.

I admit I did get carried away with the cop claim.

I decided to do it because I was under suspicion and the mafia RB was dead. I figured I'd draw fire (and still get the shot off) or at least just confuse the fuck out of them (this is bad HF logic, but I felt like doing it so give me a break).

Then I trolled for a little bit while waiting for damdred to answer me regarding if I didn't absolutely certainly have many shots, and forumite said this:

On December 15 2017 06:27 Forumite wrote:
Grack, Oats flipped red, Palmar is pointing a finger at HolyFlare, assuming Palmar did a parity cop read between me and HF (or Palmar is full of shit trying to dictate next 3 lynches). A lurky scumteam might explain why they didn't try/succeed on diverting the D1 lynch. I will reread when I have time.

I don't think it's impossible that there could be 2 scum left, I'm not sure what the usual number is for 14-player games.


and I sort of thought "hey that's a great idea" and literally created the worst cop role ever imagined by humanity on the spot, just to fuck with everyone.

I kept thinking "well doesn't matter, shot mafia". I underestimated people's willingness to kill me.

So then I saw peopel actually wanted to kill me so I switched personalities, but you know, then finally I get told that my role is one-shot.

So now I'm fucked.

I blame Koshi.

Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:04 GMT
#1272
On December 15 2017 23:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:03 Eversince wrote:
I'm so tired, confused and want to sleep I could cry r.r

Go sleep lol. This game is a shitfest and we just lynch and pray.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 14:04 GMT
#1273
Like Palmar is clearly mafia. I think Koshi is right and we should just win. If there is an SK though I will just die and that will be ok too I guess.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:06 GMT
#1274
Palmar I appreciate the shot if you're the Vig but you gotta die for all of this.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 14:06 GMT
#1275
On December 15 2017 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I said, the evidence points to them trying not to bus. I can see a world where Grack leaves his vote on his partner all game if I squint, but it's really really blurry man.

There is no evidence for that I think.
You mean experience?

Maybe. Palmar wasn't going to get lynched and Grack isn't the best mafia player I think. He was quite obvious mafia when I opened his filter. So maybe distancing etc.

Problem is there is an SK I think. Palmar does not play like this as town.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:07 GMT
#1276
You have one chance, and it sucks because if you're town you've already done your part, BUT

If you find the last mafia, then you still get to live.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:07 GMT
#1277
On December 15 2017 23:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I guess you're at 3214 Koshi?

Maybe. 2314 isn't bad either.
Grack was also hinting at Palmar so I can see Palmar kill Grack as SK. Leaving stronger townies to help him find mafia.

I don't really know.

Because logic dictates that Grack casually mentioning me once in his completely no-impact filter would have made me panic and shoot him instead of killing the fuck out of someone like you who was screaming for my death at the top of your lungs and has a terrible history of never, ever changing opinions on me.

Sure koshi, good think right there.

Well thunk.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:08 GMT
#1278
On December 15 2017 23:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like I said, the evidence points to them trying not to bus. I can see a world where Grack leaves his vote on his partner all game if I squint, but it's really really blurry man.

There is no evidence for that I think.
You mean experience?

Maybe. Palmar wasn't going to get lynched and Grack isn't the best mafia player I think. He was quite obvious mafia when I opened his filter. So maybe distancing etc.

Problem is there is an SK I think. Palmar does not play like this as town.


Prove it.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 14:09 GMT
#1279
On December 15 2017 23:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:01 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I guess you're at 3214 Koshi?

Maybe. 2314 isn't bad either.
Grack was also hinting at Palmar so I can see Palmar kill Grack as SK. Leaving stronger townies to help him find mafia.

I don't really know.

Because logic dictates that Grack casually mentioning me once in his completely no-impact filter would have made me panic and shoot him instead of killing the fuck out of someone like you who was screaming for my death at the top of your lungs and has a terrible history of never, ever changing opinions on me.

Sure koshi, good think right there.

Well thunk.

Yes. That is why I don't understand df died.
But your play man.. your play...
I hope that if you are town, you are vig, so there is no SK.

I am somewhat hesitant to believe there are 2 games in a row with an SK. That is your saving grace.


But I don't like your scumlist at all.


If it isn't you. I want to look at Chez now. Conversion looks so doom and gloom the entire game... I don't know.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:10 GMT
#1280
You know what he means Palmar, and I agree with him. This isn't your town play. Your town play is more like, "Oh you guys don't believe me, no matter I'll just go find the rest of the mafia team so I can call you all noobs after the game"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 511
ProTech135
BRAT_OK 79
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1679
Shuttle 673
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 30
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 629
420jenkins472
Counter-Strike
fl0m4049
Fnx 648
kRYSTAL_15
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4102
Liquid`Hasu529
Other Games
summit1g3171
Liquid`RaSZi1944
FrodaN970
B2W.Neo462
ToD159
C9.Mang0143
TKL 93
UpATreeSC87
RotterdaM73
QueenE71
Mew2King32
JuggernautJason13
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
WardiTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur1376
• imaqtpie799
• WagamamaTV322
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 22m
Patches Events
20h 22m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.