• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:10
CEST 01:10
KST 08:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9310 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 101 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:18 GMT
#1301
Palmar why didn't you shoot Forumite instead of Grack?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:19 GMT
#1302
On December 15 2017 22:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
THATS RIGHT, THERE /IS/ A DOCTOR MAFIA! GET OVER IT!

This one here btw, is what I'm talking about.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:20 GMT
#1303
On December 15 2017 23:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
THATS RIGHT, THERE /IS/ A DOCTOR MAFIA! GET OVER IT!

This one here btw, is what I'm talking about.

Ya, I am pretty confident.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:20 GMT
#1304
On December 15 2017 23:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Palmar why didn't you shoot Forumite instead of Grack?

I was gonna, changed my shot because I realized I was tunneling.

I am a firm believer in Ace's methodology of playing vigilante. Shoot lurkers and trash that look like scum. Lynch more active mafia.

Grack was clearly the best shot.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:21 GMT
#1305
On December 15 2017 23:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:19 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
THATS RIGHT, THERE /IS/ A DOCTOR MAFIA! GET OVER IT!

This one here btw, is what I'm talking about.

Ya, I am pretty confident.

ah right I misunderstood. thought you were claiming.

Yeah no, there is no more source of KP. Damdred's balance of the game was probably based on most vigis failing at their job.

He forgot I'm good.
Computer says mafia
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 14:21 GMT
#1306
I am alive, and there is a confirmed vig who has wisely stayed quiet out there, You know these are generic rolls. Palmar's claim is garbage.

I Am already awake again for longer than I should of been. I'm going to sleep.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:22 GMT
#1307
On December 15 2017 00:13 Palmar wrote:
your poe isn't bad though.

mafia is hf/grack/kmatt/forumite with a side of chez being unreadable.

Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:22 GMT
#1308
Grack wasn't active though, he voted you and fucked off until the end of the day, then made like a post or two justifying his continued vote on you and fucked off some more. Unless I'm missing something?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:23 GMT
#1309
On December 15 2017 23:21 Eversince wrote:
I am alive, and there is a confirmed vig who has wisely stayed quiet out there, You know these are generic rolls. Palmar's claim is garbage.

I Am already awake again for longer than I should of been. I'm going to sleep.

I am the vig, and there is no cc.

Any vigilante SHOULD counterclaim because if someone else shot grack I am 100% antitown.

The problem is, I am not, because I shot him, and no one will CC it.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:23 GMT
#1310
kmatt way more active than Grack. HF too for that matter, in spite of being "way more busy" than he thought.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:23 GMT
#1311
OH NO PALMAR THE STORY JUST FALLS APART WHEN YOU'RE FORCED TO TELL IT BRO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 14:24 GMT
#1312
On December 15 2017 23:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:16 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.

There are literally 3 roleclaims in the game you imbecile.

1) Me vigilant
2) ES tracker
3) (and this one is probably fake) VE Medic


But you're not Vig are you? You didn't shoot your partner last night did you? Oh no, of course not.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:24 GMT
#1313
On December 15 2017 23:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Grack wasn't active though, he voted you and fucked off until the end of the day, then made like a post or two justifying his continued vote on you and fucked off some more. Unless I'm missing something?

Yes, read my post.

SHOOT lurkers and trash
LYNCH active mafia

I SHOT an inactive trash mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:24 GMT
#1314
On December 15 2017 23:24 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:17 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:16 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.

There are literally 3 roleclaims in the game you imbecile.

1) Me vigilant
2) ES tracker
3) (and this one is probably fake) VE Medic


But you're not Vig are you? You didn't shoot your partner last night did you? Oh no, of course not.

Well, do you cc?

does anyone CC?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:24 GMT
#1315
On December 15 2017 23:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
kmatt way more active than Grack. HF too for that matter, in spite of being "way more busy" than he thought.

you're illiterate too

jesus guys
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:25 GMT
#1316
Maybe I just think I'm way smarter than I am, but I just have to believe that I cold-read Palmar as SK and deserve a vacation from the thread.

Palmar if you're town I'm sorry this all happened, thank you for your service and I'll take what you say about Forumite seriously then.

Also I haven't forgotten about Chez I promise.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 15 2017 14:26 GMT
#1317
It is just so unbelievable you thought you were multishot vig...
When you read "vigilante" you always assume 1 shot. I mean come on....

So then you are lying...


The vig claim is fine but all your shit before that makes it more likely that you are just doing random things to survive. If you were really vig the random things before would have a purpose. And it would not be multishot. Because that is bullshit.



I admit this entire story is well crafted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 15 2017 14:26 GMT
#1318
On December 15 2017 23:24 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:24 Eversince wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:17 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:16 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.

There are literally 3 roleclaims in the game you imbecile.

1) Me vigilant
2) ES tracker
3) (and this one is probably fake) VE Medic


But you're not Vig are you? You didn't shoot your partner last night did you? Oh no, of course not.

Well, do you cc?

does anyone CC?


I already told you (and everyone else) I am the dog hound. Guarding the campfire.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 15 2017 14:26 GMT
#1319
On December 15 2017 23:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 23:17 Palmar wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:16 Koshi wrote:
On December 15 2017 23:14 VisceraEyes wrote:
I think you right Ever, but I'm going to meditate. Palmar's story is well crafted and it's believable. He could be telling the truth.

He isn't.
We need to lynch him.
The tracer claim does not make sense with another blue vig.

Way too many dt roles.

There are literally 3 roleclaims in the game you imbecile.

1) Me vigilant
2) ES tracker
3) (and this one is probably fake) VE Medic

Myeah but vigi + tracker is dumb.

why is grack dead then?

do you now think I'm SK so your brain doesn't have to accept being wrong?
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 15 2017 14:28 GMT
#1320
SK is really normal, you're adhomming people that you expected to believe a multi-sanity cop claim.

I really am leaving the thread before I start getting mad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 98
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 569
910 35
MaD[AoV]27
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 666
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox563
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3809
Other Games
summit1g8552
shahzam426
C9.Mang0300
Day[9].tv178
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick323
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie882
• Shiphtur725
• Day9tv178
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
50m
Patches Events
16h 50m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.