• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8018 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 77 Next
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 17 2017 21:02 GMT
#1001
RIP. back to work. I'll re-read thread and see If I can find anything later tonight.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 17 2017 21:03 GMT
#1002
I was thinking that Oats, he bashes us for an alternative wagon but his vote is useless.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 17 2017 21:03 GMT
#1003
I am here, as I said I was fine with either lynch. I could have changed it the Onegu wagon got too big.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2017 21:10 GMT
#1004
On October 18 2017 06:03 Damdred wrote:
I was thinking that Oats, he bashes us for an alternative wagon but his vote is useless.

I'm bashing you for constantly saying you aren't happy with the current lynch but not doing anything to push someone else. Seriously it's really frustrating to play in a game where half the game is like "I'm not happy with this but I don't really care to push someone else"
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2017 21:11 GMT
#1005
On October 18 2017 06:03 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I am here, as I said I was fine with either lynch. I could have changed it the Onegu wagon got too big.

Did you think ff was town?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2017 21:11 GMT
#1006
Oh wait NVM misread
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 17 2017 21:15 GMT
#1007
On October 18 2017 06:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 06:03 Damdred wrote:
I was thinking that Oats, he bashes us for an alternative wagon but his vote is useless.

I'm bashing you for constantly saying you aren't happy with the current lynch but not doing anything to push someone else. Seriously it's really frustrating to play in a game where half the game is like "I'm not happy with this but I don't really care to push someone else"


But I did push something else got one lynched and nobody wad here today

So you really arent rihht
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 17 2017 21:19 GMT
#1008
Gh
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2017 21:20 GMT
#1009
On October 18 2017 06:15 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 06:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 18 2017 06:03 Damdred wrote:
I was thinking that Oats, he bashes us for an alternative wagon but his vote is useless.

I'm bashing you for constantly saying you aren't happy with the current lynch but not doing anything to push someone else. Seriously it's really frustrating to play in a game where half the game is like "I'm not happy with this but I don't really care to push someone else"


But I did push something else got one lynched and nobody wad here today

So you really arent rihht

What are you even saying?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2017 21:22 GMT
#1010
Like you literally did nothing today but waffle around and finally being "alright I guess I'll vote onegu like someone was forcing you to do it.
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 17 2017 21:48 GMT
#1011
Half of the game did nothing today but afk a vote on ff, your point isnt very good about that
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2017 21:53 GMT
#1012
On October 18 2017 06:48 Damdred wrote:
Half of the game did nothing today but afk a vote on ff, your point isnt very good about that

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2017 21:53 GMT
#1013
On October 18 2017 06:48 Damdred wrote:
Half of the game did nothing today but afk a vote on ff, your point isnt very good about that

Like come on dude, are you even reading what Im saying?
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 17 2017 21:56 GMT
#1014
Yes I am, you are trying to judge players differently for the same things in the game.

For example Damdred hasnt done anything but waffle today. That is actually most of the game at this point in time.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2017 21:59 GMT
#1015
On October 18 2017 06:56 Damdred wrote:
Yes I am, you are trying to judge players differently for the same things in the game.

For example Damdred hasnt done anything but waffle today. That is actually most of the game at this point in time.

Come on, prove it. Show examples of other people waffling about the lynch today.
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 17 2017 22:39 GMT
#1016
whatever
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 17 2017 22:43 GMT
#1017
How does Damerion go from voting oats to not mentioning oats again and instead bringing up grack all over again as if his previous point evaporated into thin air and his deadline vote was a sham?

Almost like trying to vote oats to save a team mate.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 17 2017 22:45 GMT
#1018
On October 18 2017 06:48 Damdred wrote:
Half of the game did nothing today but afk a vote on ff, your point isnt very good about that


This is also super disingenuous damd and you know it. Half of the people in the game afk voted FF who was doing nothing to sway their vote to him being town and didn't even give a shit about reading the game

compared to you who randomly said he was town based on nothing and stated his invisible team mates weren't defending him despite your other scum read being (???????????????????????????????????) and then did absolutely nothing to move the vote off of him onto mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 17 2017 22:45 GMT
#1019
On October 18 2017 07:43 Holyflare wrote:
How does Damerion go from voting oats to not mentioning oats again and instead bringing up grack all over again as if his previous point evaporated into thin air and his deadline vote was a sham?

Almost like trying to vote oats to save a team mate.

I actually didnt notice this.
I guess he walked back his read on me just like he did day 1 where i suddenly went from town to scumread.
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 17 2017 23:36 GMT
#1020
On October 15 2017 06:00 Rels wrote:
Final Day 1 Votecount

Conversion (4): darthfoley, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Damdred, ruXxar
Damerion (4): Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster, Conversion
ruXxar (2): Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Onegu, Grackaroni
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40, Damerion
Fecalfeast (1): darthfoley
Holyflare (0): ruXxar
xenonn40 (0): happykrogan, Holyflare, Damdred

Not Voting (1): coolTLname

Conversion is the lynch!


Here's the thing. I'm far far too lazy to colour in the rest but this is what I think happened. If I think that oats is town (the conversion calling him town and just by his general play looks towny) then not a single person on the mafia team decided that they would save Conversion by voting on Damerion. This gives us two possibilities.

1) Damerion is mafia.
2) Damerion is town and the mafia couldn't vote for Damerion or were afk.

In the first instance that Damerion is mafia it's very likely he's a role since Conversion was just a goon. If that's the case you want to prioritise either saving your partner by voting off wagon and starting a new one (Onegu, Grack, xenonn) or by voting on your other mafia partner and gaining credit for it (Damdred, Ruxxar spring to mind).

If we look at the vote count just before Damdred/Ruxxar/Conversion switch their votes it might tell us a bit more about things.

On October 15 2017 03:58 Skynx wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

ruXxar (2): Oatsmaster, MyLonelyLock, happykrogan, Onegu
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40
Holyflare (1): ruXxar
xenonn40 (1): happykrogan, Holyflare, Damdred
Conversion (3): darthfoley, MrLonelyclock, happykrogan
Damerion(3): Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster

Not Voting (2): Damerion, coolTLname

As of now, Conversion is getting lynched!



Day 1 ends Saturday, Oct 14 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in . Voting is mandatory. Only votes made in the voting thread are valid.
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.


Damerion (3), Conversion (3), Oatsmaster (2), Ruxxar (2). Assuming Oatsmaster is town in this situation you have Damerion, Ruxxar and Oats as possible counter wagons to you. In this situation as mafia you want to minimise bussing and prioritise self preservation. Conversion makes this post:

On October 15 2017 02:24 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:22 Holyflare wrote:
On October 15 2017 02:08 Conversion wrote:
Damerion is pretty lackluster this game. no idea why. Grack-oats interaction wasn't as interesting as he insinuated it to be.

Damdred is doing nothing per usual even though he thinks he is lynch-invincible. I don't like him.

I'm not lynching Onegu since he came like 1 hr before lynch and shennani'd scum in the first game I played coming back

FF's posts are shit and he does nothing, but doesn't mean much since he was like that the game I lynched him. I'd lynch Xen over him, if it came to it.

ruxxar seemed good, but now he's AFK. need you to get off HF and figure out scum with me instead of parking on HF.

I'm never gonna townread HF, but he looks better than every single one of you except DF maybe

FF/Xen for lynch today. Otherwise Damerion.

Maybe spite lynch damdred for supposed lynch invincibility claim he made..


It's interesting you mention why Damerion over FF when in this post you highlight that you wouldn't lynch FF over Xenonn and that FF is playing just like he was in a game you lynched him (and was presumably town) and that Damerion looks lacklustre.

Very interesting.


it's also very interesting because I just reread MS Paint mafia and I don't want to lynch FF anymore.. I just don't like his play (he also though my play was scum from MS Paint, so maybe we're doomed to think that about each other)

I'd rather lynch Xen over Damerion bc I think Damerion can drop this bullshit play and still singlehandedly destroy scum like he did in Hurricane, but meh. idk where he is


which imo heavily implies Damerion is town and can "switch on" at any point (goes against everything I stand for but it's what it looks like :S) So, if there's a town Oats wagon and a town Damerion wagon and Damerion is the highest and you have a high profile player pushing it, who would you vote? He can either sheep damdred on a solo 1 vote wagon that would spell his death or try and survive and vote the next highest LIKELY TOWN wagon, Damerion. I know which one I'd choose.

Still with me? What are we left with? It's just about a vote like this:


On October 15 2017 05:15 Rels wrote:
Day 1 Votecount

Damerion (4): Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster, Conversion
Conversion (3): darthfoley, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40
ruXxar (1): Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Onegu
xenonn40 (1): happykrogan, Holyflare, Damdred
Holyflare (1): ruXxar

Not Voting (2): Damerion, coolTLname

As of now, Damerion is getting lynched!



Day 1 ends Saturday, Oct 14 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in . Voting is mandatory. Only votes made in the voting thread are valid.
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.


Conversion is definitely getting lynched, there's a 40(!!) minute gap between this vote count and Ruxxar/Damdred switching to Conversion and "hammering him". So, let's look at their stances before this vote to see if they could have saved Conversion by voting Damerian/Oats/Ruxxar:

Ruxxar: Obviously won't vote himself, town reads Oats, semi scum reads Damerion enough that he could save his partner.

Damdred: Hard town reads Damerion for unknown reasons, doesn't scum or town read Oats, afking on Xenonn, town reads ruxxar.

The above two players Ruxxar has a good alibi, he could have easily voted Damerion but hammered Conversion instead. Damdred, alas, has no real excuse, his vote wasn't needed to hammer Conversion since Conversion was dying for WELL over 45 minute before he switched. His vote was on an afk wagon on xenonn instead of a main wagon until 10 minutes before a lynch and his xenonn read was fucking ugly on a massive lynch bait guy. He couldn't REALLY hammer Oats because there weren't enough votes and he had no excuse to jump on oats so his only way to save conversion would be to vote dame, which he can't. This doesn't make damdred mafia (a lot of what he's done this game kind of does though) but it's a good reason for him to be mafia in a world where mafia could have saved conversion.

^ I'll leave the above in here because I cba to edit it out but on reflection it's a bit hit and miss. Would damdred get called out for letting his town read die? In the end he did hammer conversion needlessly when he could have just afkd his vote.

People off wagon: Onegu/Grack/Xenonn

Onegu: Scum read conversion and damerion and could have easily sheeped me and voted the counter wagon to his mafia buddy (was he afk at deadline?). Good alibi in that case if he wasn't afk.

Grack: voted oats, defended damerion even though he said he was wary of him on day 1, hard defended him n1, could have potentially voted damerion to save conversion but seemed married to oats vote and not really bothered (was he afk at deadline too?)

Xenonn: ?????????? vote oats just because???????
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft204
Nina 84
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14139
ZZZero.O 174
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 97
Hyuk 72
Terrorterran 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto49
League of Legends
Doublelift3666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck377
JimRising 276
KnowMe253
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 34
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie789
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 44m
INu's Battles
13h 44m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 44m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 44m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.