• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:51
CEST 12:51
KST 19:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8997 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 77 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 17 2017 23:37 GMT
#1021
this post doesn't actually say anything btw I just wanted to write some notes and couldn't be fucked to process it so I'll leave it here and go to bed
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 17 2017 23:37 GMT
#1022
I started reading damdred's filter though and he says that conversion vs someone was town vs town and that he didn't look bad but then ended up voting for him

what gives?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 17 2017 23:42 GMT
#1023
On October 15 2017 02:08 Damdred wrote:
Converdion v DF feels like town v town to me.


On October 15 2017 02:08 Damdred wrote:
Converdion v DF feels like town v town to me.


On October 15 2017 02:23 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 15 2017 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Im going backslide a bit, if there is a scum between conversion and df its df.

Hot take

Seconded.

But I figured you meant to say Lonelylock/Conversion was town v town, which I would absolutely agree with.


I agree with both assessments doctor Gracky we should begin removal of the contaimenent immediately.


No posts about conversion since then??????

Votes Xen, no posts from conversion or him referencing conversion, votes conversion?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 17 2017 23:45 GMT
#1024
actually fuck it, that post says more than nothing because some of it's wrong and I cba to figure it out but we should have just lynched damerion today to make it clear what the fuck happened
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 17 2017 23:46 GMT
#1025
a vig would have been great
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2017 00:00 GMT
#1026
That was a fun read XD.

Im not scum though hf
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2017 00:05 GMT
#1027
ill post something later
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 00:32 GMT
#1028
On October 18 2017 09:05 Damdred wrote:
ill post something later

sure dude. forget about all thats happened today
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 18 2017 00:33 GMT
#1029
Np dude
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 18 2017 01:42 GMT
#1030
So i fell asleep at 9 pm.
I wouldn’t have changed my vote anyway so that doesn’t matter.

First off I want to say that this game is really annoying.
Half the people aren’t playing, getting modkilled for being afk and not voting.

At this point I don’t even want to lynch active people since else this game would turn to shit.

This means no lynching of oats and holyflare.

As for fefe; he might as well not been in the game.
I can’t remember a single thing he has done.
I’ll just pretend we started the game with 1 less player.

Now as for the next lynch, the pool of people are shrinking.

First off, the people left on damerion can very well be town.
I’m not lynching oats and I’m not lynching holyflare.
If they are mafia, they’re never getting lynched this game so Gg mafia.

Lonely clock is still town
Same with krogan.
Onegu failing to vote I’m going to take as a town sign cause fuck it.

I have to be honest, I really don’t like how damdred is playing.
Like.. really don’t.

Same goes for the xenon guy who’s logic for doing things is ??????

grack is also not particularly impressive, and his one post about how damerion was really town this game compared to the previous gave me mafia vibes.

Damerion is going on about oats and grack and not even seeing the whole picture in the game.

Those are my first in the morning thoughts without re-reading anything.

Initial lynch pool today is damdred, damerion, grack, xenon.

More thoughts later when I’ve read stuff.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 18 2017 04:33 GMT
#1031
Sorry for having a bad read on FF. Back to business, I think Damerion is the other scum atm as he has repeatedly talked about the Oats/Grack/Conv for the entire game. Even just a few hours ago after "rereading" the game that is the only talking point he was able to bring up. Why do I think it is significant?
On October 16 2017 05:56 Damerion wrote:
As for the second mafia it is a bit harder to guage and I do not have a solid answer at this point. Unless we have both mafia on me.

Which is my one problem with the Onegu scum read, why would he just not vote for me after showing such disdain for me. It is a problem I am trying to work out, perhaps if Conversion flips it makes him look even worse? I do not think that is that valid of a point however.

I think a lot of people look quite towny this game and the possibility of cooltlname being mafia skyrockets, and perhaps I was correct with my vote on Oatsmaster. I am being a bit wobbly with my thoughts at this time as I am rushing.

Apologies for being distracted this game.

If I am shot I understand and no hard feelings.

He makes 1 post talking about how he thinks conversion and onegu's interaction makes onegu scum and then after that makes this post. He clearly understands that his case on Onegu is weak at best and probably only brought it up so that it looks like he was trying to do some analysis on conversion.
On October 18 2017 05:22 Damerion wrote:
I would not be opposed to a Grackanori wagon or an Onegu wagon

However he insists to keep including Onegu for some reason and the only people that he is highlighting is only some people that had those few interactions with conversion.

Last but not least is him not voting for Conversion which makes absolutely no sense (as we mentioned before) as well as him afk'ing this whole Day 2 (or most of) as I am quiet sure he was waiting for him name to not be on the chopping block.
Going through I really feel like he is one of the other scum as I don't see a sliver of any possible town play coming from anything he has done so far. He probably voted off wagon this day so that he would not attract any attention to himself, at the same time keep up his "facade" of calling Onegu scum when he has clearly destroyed his own only argument, and has not provided anything for town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 18 2017 05:51 GMT
#1032
On October 18 2017 06:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 06:48 Damdred wrote:
Half of the game did nothing today but afk a vote on ff, your point isnt very good about that

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 06:01 GMT
#1033
On October 18 2017 14:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 06:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 18 2017 06:48 Damdred wrote:
Half of the game did nothing today but afk a vote on ff, your point isnt very good about that

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you think that damdred is making a point that makes sense at all?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 06:04 GMT
#1034
My issue with all the people ive been talking about, aka damerion and damdred is that they never take a hard stance on anyone being scum, they keep waffling and being passive about who they want to lynch.

Its like they are trying to keep their options as open as possible to go certain ways depending on how the thread flows.

No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 18 2017 06:05 GMT
#1035
On October 18 2017 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 14:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 18 2017 06:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 18 2017 06:48 Damdred wrote:
Half of the game did nothing today but afk a vote on ff, your point isnt very good about that

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you think that damdred is making a point that makes sense at all?

I mostly just wanted to write a lot of question marks.

But yeah I don't know why you're focusing so hard on Damdred.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 18 2017 06:31 GMT
#1036
On October 18 2017 15:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2017 15:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 18 2017 14:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 18 2017 06:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 18 2017 06:48 Damdred wrote:
Half of the game did nothing today but afk a vote on ff, your point isnt very good about that

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you think that damdred is making a point that makes sense at all?

I mostly just wanted to write a lot of question marks.

But yeah I don't know why you're focusing so hard on Damdred.

Again, can you tell me why he is town other than his vote on conversion?
No gg, No skill.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 18 2017 06:44 GMT
#1037
So grack how are you gonna defend Damerion's oat read next?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 18 2017 06:46 GMT
#1038
On October 18 2017 15:44 Holyflare wrote:
So grack how are you gonna defend Damerion's oat read next?

lol
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 18 2017 06:49 GMT
#1039
Oats is probably town. I thought his posts seemed awkward early on but he seems more in his element to me now. Basing the read off of the interaction with Conversion is kind of meh to me but Damerion did look at my interactions with Fecalfeast in the last game to justify a scum read on us.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 18 2017 06:52 GMT
#1040
And for Oats, I agree that Damdred is kind of drifting along. It seems like he was scum reading me for my Damerion post, which I don't even understand since he also is reading Damerion town as far as I can tell. But his tone seems townie to me. Does Damdred usually lead lynches or hard push certain people as scum? If not I don't see what your problem with his play is. I think he's usually a PoE list kind of player.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko201
SpeCial 69
ProTech13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16997
firebathero 2288
Bisu 876
Hyuk 670
Horang2 493
Larva 239
BeSt 235
Light 159
Mini 144
EffOrt 142
[ Show more ]
Soma 122
Leta 89
Rush 85
Barracks 77
Pusan 61
ZerO 58
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 48
Mong 45
Yoon 40
Aegong 32
Shinee 31
Sexy 28
Mind 27
NaDa 27
Bale 20
sorry 17
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
JulyZerg 13
Noble 11
zelot 11
Terrorterran 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
XaKoH 364
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss967
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1017
crisheroes918
Other Games
gofns28977
singsing1743
olofmeister1181
B2W.Neo171
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS52
Livibee47
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH93
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 10m
OSC
11h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 10m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.