• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:31
CEST 14:31
KST 21:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9385 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 77 Next
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 16 2017 09:52 GMT
#841
I was leaning towards voting Damerion, because if he is not Mafia, I think it is pretty likely that the other mafia are among Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster.

Honestly, I could be swayed to vote for any of these 4 at at this point.

And it does make sense, as some people have pointed out, that the situations where it makes sense for Damerion to be Mafia are very improbable.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-10-16 10:11:27
October 16 2017 10:11 GMT
#842
Day 2 Votecount

Damdred (2): Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast
Grackaroni (1): ruXxar
Damerion (1): Holyflare
Fecalfeast (1): Grackaroni
Oatsmaster (1): MrLonelyClock
Holyflare (0): ruXxar

Not Voting (6): xenonn40, Damerion, happykrogan, Onegu, Damdred, coolTLname

As of now, Damdred is getting lynched!



Day 2 ends Tuesday, Oct 17 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in . Voting is mandatory. Only votes made in the voting thread are valid.
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 10:54 GMT
#843
On October 16 2017 18:52 xenonn40 wrote:
I was leaning towards voting Damerion, because if he is not Mafia, I think it is pretty likely that the other mafia are among Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster.

Honestly, I could be swayed to vote for any of these 4 at at this point.

And it does make sense, as some people have pointed out, that the situations where it makes sense for Damerion to be Mafia are very improbable.



Here's the thing, Damerion COULD be town but only in a world where FF/Oats are also mafia. That's also not entirely unlikely at all. Seeing as Conversion voted Damerion it kind of changes things a lot, that was their out to save Conversion most likely so mafia is almost certainly one of FF/Oats.

I don't think Conversion votes his partner in that situation instead of jumping on the next highest wagon ruxxar/oats.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 16 2017 11:17 GMT
#844
I have to admit I'm very unsure who to vote right now.
Maybe Damdred. His only real read on his whole filter is that damerion is town. And I don't think he gave good reasons for that.
Also he asked for it so why not. I can still change my vote.

BTW I really think it's annoying how Holyflare pushes a case calling everyone stupid who doesn't follow him.
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 16 2017 11:19 GMT
#845
I mean his arguments are good, but it's annoying
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 11:21 GMT
#846
No, I'm here to play mafia which is a game of deduction using reasoning and logic. That's why I call people stupid because if I pose a case toward people and they don't follow it they need >>>reasons<<< to not follow it and to engage me in a healthy debate. It's frustrating to put effort into a game where you test your deduction/reasoning/convincing/debating skills to be met with "Lol I think he's town" or "Nah this other guy cos no reasons".

I only call people stupid that don't engage me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 11:24 GMT
#847
I am, at times, abrasive because I don't appreciate other people's styles of just one liner irrelevant unexplained reads. It's annoying. Sorry if I annoy you, I don't mean to.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 11:25 GMT
#848
For what it's worth at this juncture, until we know the alignment of Damerion it's kind of hard to lynch anyone on the Conversion wagon. I think focus should be diverted at Oats/FF/Grack/Onegu with a bias towards Oats and FF.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 11:30 GMT
#849
On October 15 2017 02:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:08 Conversion wrote:
Damerion is pretty lackluster this game. no idea why. Grack-oats interaction wasn't as interesting as he insinuated it to be.

Damdred is doing nothing per usual even though he thinks he is lynch-invincible. I don't like him.

I'm not lynching Onegu since he came like 1 hr before lynch and shennani'd scum in the first game I played coming back

FF's posts are shit and he does nothing, but doesn't mean much since he was like that the game I lynched him. I'd lynch Xen over him, if it came to it.

ruxxar seemed good, but now he's AFK. need you to get off HF and figure out scum with me instead of parking on HF.

I'm never gonna townread HF, but he looks better than every single one of you except DF maybe

FF/Xen for lynch today. Otherwise Damerion.

Maybe spite lynch damdred for supposed lynch invincibility claim he made..


It's interesting you mention why Damerion over FF when in this post you highlight that you wouldn't lynch FF over Xenonn and that FF is playing just like he was in a game you lynched him (and was presumably town) and that Damerion looks lacklustre.

Very interesting.


I think I made a very good point without realising it. Reading my filter is a gold mine. He shits all over ff constantly but always avoids trying to vote him over other people.

When asked who he would vote he says Damerion over FF but then when you look back on his quoted post he'd lynch Xenonn above FF even so the fact he mentioned Damerion vs FF was really strange at the time. Probably partners.


##unvote
##vote fecalfeast
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 16 2017 11:34 GMT
#850
On October 16 2017 20:25 Holyflare wrote:
For what it's worth at this juncture, until we know the alignment of Damerion it's kind of hard to lynch anyone on the Conversion wagon. I think focus should be diverted at Oats/FF/Grack/Onegu with a bias towards Oats and FF.


I'll look into their filters later. Don't have much time now.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 13:38 GMT
#851
On October 16 2017 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fecalfeast, on a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in playing this game?
Cause it looks like a 0. Same with onegu

Pretty much, yeah. We lynched scum and I've been busy all weekend so I don't have too much motivation. Maybe 0.5
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 13:41 GMT
#852
Holyflare is giving me the scum vibes for what that's worth
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 14:06 GMT
#853
about 0 worth really
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 16 2017 14:15 GMT
#854
I would like Oats to explain in detail how I am serving scum exactly.

I lynched scum yesterday, in fact I believe Ruxxy and myself hammered scum.

Have I been clear in my reads? probably not

The only way I could see myself being scum is if Conversion, Damerion, Damdred ia the team which makes 0 sense for eod....
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 14:19 GMT
#855
but you witnessed the power of the bus just last game damd
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 16 2017 14:30 GMT
#856
Thats true, I could of easily voted Oats or someone else and left Damer out to dry. I was not backed i to a corner like grack was by his own actions.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 15:25 GMT
#857
On October 16 2017 22:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Holyflare is giving me the scum vibes for what that's worth


He gave me scum vibes day 1 in how he was deflecting away from conversion.
Day 2 he has been towny as hell.
His reasoning is on point, and he's constantly re-evaluating things.
It's not often I say this, but I really like the direction he's going in right now.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 15:30 GMT
#858
Ya ok damdred isn't scum I'll just vote damerion again last vame he was 3/3 on scum by day 2 and today nothing afaict
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 15:37 GMT
#859
So, FF, you're saying that the mafia team is Conversion/Damerion/X and that I give you "Scummy vibes" but you've actually voted the same wagon as me day 1 and had similar reasoning to me and then effectively been sheeping me all game. Now, when I spent the whole night talking about Damerion you're voting him again for similar reasons so:

1) What gives you scummy vibes from me and why are you just lynching Damerion if he was the guy I was pushing non-stop?

2) Why are you voting Damerion when Conversion also voted for Damerion instead of the next highest wagon on Oats or Ruxxar?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 15:39 GMT
#860
On October 17 2017 00:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ya ok damdred isn't scum I'll just vote damerion again last vame he was 3/3 on scum by day 2 and today nothing afaict


And why is he not mafia? You're living in a world where Conversion AND Damerion are mafia right now, Damdred is saying that he's not mafia because he hammered on Conversion INSTEAD of Damerion but in your world they're both mafia so why does Damdred suddenly become not mafia for hammering one of two partners?
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 933
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings216
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43610
Shuttle 12651
FanTaSy 1863
Hyuk 1213
BeSt 576
Horang2 534
Pusan 348
Mini 327
Stork 260
EffOrt 206
[ Show more ]
Last 162
Zeus 149
Killer 136
Mind 87
sorry 68
Hyun 62
Sea.KH 53
Soma 51
ggaemo 50
PianO 50
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 37
hero 33
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 27
Aegong 24
JYJ 18
zelot 16
NaDa 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Dendi915
XcaliburYe375
qojqva41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2397
byalli988
x6flipin693
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu299
Other Games
gofns32752
singsing3175
B2W.Neo938
Hui .150
Livibee138
ArmadaUGS68
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1178
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 30m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 30m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 30m
Replay Cast
10h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.