• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:14
CEST 03:14
KST 10:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7912 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 77 Next
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 15 2017 23:11 GMT
#821
On October 16 2017 08:10 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 08:02 ruXxar wrote:
On October 16 2017 07:53 Holyflare wrote:
I may have made a huge mistake where I didn't realise Conversion was voting Damerion.


Mistake how?

Basically it was 3 votes Conv, 3 votes Damerion, 2 oats, and some 1's at that point.

Actually, IF conv and damerion are scum together then it would have been established that the scum decided Damerion is a better kill than conv. This would possible explain conv voting for damerion and damerion not voting conv. As such I would assume the other scum would also vote for Damerion to "secure" towniness or if they gave him a town read then at least vote on somebody other than conv.

I think this is the only world that both damerion and conv can be scum together and I don't believe thats the case. Seems too far-fetched imo.

It would have also made more sense to vote for oats and try and push that unless oats is the 3rd scum. Therefore we have the entire scum team figured out or damerion is probably not scum.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 15 2017 23:20 GMT
#822
On October 16 2017 08:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually I think we should kill Fecalfeast. His scum reads are all just the 3 people who took pressure yesterday plus he was one of the people on the Damerion wagon and I noticed this call out from Darthfoley.

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 07:17 darthfoley wrote:
Okay, so i really like happykrogan guy. Which makes me also like HF, because he drew the same conclusion that I did: I doubt a newbie like krogan would be this active and not be afraid to call someone out as first time mafia.

I think ruxxar is town, but I can understand why people-- especially new players-- might interpret his play as mafia. I also think Oats is more likely town than not. He was one of the first players to get the game moving, and I like his pressure on the LonelyClock dude. Still waiting for an answer on this, I think

On October 13 2017 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 14:49 MrLonelyClock wrote:

I agreed about ruxxar posting fluff. Me voting on ruxxar != me thinking he is mafia atm. But I can see how you could come to that conclusion now. I guess we will have to disagree on the counterpoints validity.


So why are you voting for him?


Don't like Damdred or FF right now.

FF:

On October 14 2017 00:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like I said early on, ruxxar is trying too hard


On October 14 2017 01:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tbh i think ruxxar not giving a shit seems towny


This progression is odd and without any sort of explanation. The first post also doesn't say anything. People can try hard from either alignment.

Also strikes me as odd that he's scum reading Damerion for unearned town read on FF...

On October 14 2017 03:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 14 2017 02:45 MrLonelyClock wrote:
fecal if you think ruxxar is towny then who do you think currently is the most scummy then (can be 1 or more)?

Damerion for giving me a town read for basocally no reason. Seems tmi to me


When Damdred has somehow managed to townread like 6 people and put them into "no lynch" pile just 24h into the game. Yet no mention of Damdred. It's like he doesn't exist.

Speaking of Damdred

On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.


Besides the fact that Damdred has only given vague town/null leans on virtually every active player, one read sticks out to me as more scummy than others. Damdred's read on FF feels fabricated. FF "gives some opinions" but FF is "weak on a few points" yet Damdred would still not lynch him today. He never specifies what points he's weak on, doesn't try to follow up with FF and clarify those "weak points." Talk about an unearned town read.

So I have no idea why FF isn't scum reading Damdred considering his self imposed criteria regarding Damerion.



In the last game FF slipped by carelessly saying that he would just sheep HF without noticing that HF was pushing somebody he was town reading. He went from calling Ruxxar scum for trying too hard to calling him town because he doesn't give a shit in an hour, and it was around the time people's opinion of Ruxxar seemed to be shifting.

Important to note that DF says that he doesn't like Damdred giving a free town read on FF and FF doesn't even mention Damdred in his posts. Quite peculiar interaction there indeed.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 23:20 GMT
#823
On October 16 2017 07:57 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 05:24 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Man you have has a hard on for Damerion from the get go lol. You still never mentioned your update on conversion being buddied (or I missed it). Can you say why you thought that?

Holyflare...I have a waiting request for you when you wake up.


Didn't really have an update tbh. He was just being too nice towards me all game and it's my blind spot so I just put a mental note to be wary. To be honest I don't even know the reasons he was lynched :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 15 2017 23:24 GMT
#824
On October 16 2017 08:02 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 07:53 Holyflare wrote:
I may have made a huge mistake where I didn't realise Conversion was voting Damerion.


Mistake how?


Mistake because Conversion could have just jumped to a non partner wagon that was building to save the team? I still think Damerion is independently fishy though but less than before.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 15 2017 23:26 GMT
#825
On October 16 2017 08:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 07:57 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 16 2017 05:24 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Man you have has a hard on for Damerion from the get go lol. You still never mentioned your update on conversion being buddied (or I missed it). Can you say why you thought that?

Holyflare...I have a waiting request for you when you wake up.


Didn't really have an update tbh. He was just being too nice towards me all game and it's my blind spot so I just put a mental note to be wary. To be honest I don't even know the reasons he was lynched :D

I'm left unsatisfied
I was eagerly expecting an update
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 15 2017 23:40 GMT
#826
I sort of want a wagon on me to build so i can shatter it.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 01:58 GMT
#827
On October 16 2017 08:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually I think we should kill Fecalfeast. His scum reads are all just the 3 people who took pressure yesterday plus he was one of the people on the Damerion wagon and I noticed this call out from Darthfoley.

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 07:17 darthfoley wrote:
Okay, so i really like happykrogan guy. Which makes me also like HF, because he drew the same conclusion that I did: I doubt a newbie like krogan would be this active and not be afraid to call someone out as first time mafia.

I think ruxxar is town, but I can understand why people-- especially new players-- might interpret his play as mafia. I also think Oats is more likely town than not. He was one of the first players to get the game moving, and I like his pressure on the LonelyClock dude. Still waiting for an answer on this, I think

On October 13 2017 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 14:49 MrLonelyClock wrote:

I agreed about ruxxar posting fluff. Me voting on ruxxar != me thinking he is mafia atm. But I can see how you could come to that conclusion now. I guess we will have to disagree on the counterpoints validity.


So why are you voting for him?


Don't like Damdred or FF right now.

FF:

On October 14 2017 00:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like I said early on, ruxxar is trying too hard


On October 14 2017 01:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tbh i think ruxxar not giving a shit seems towny


This progression is odd and without any sort of explanation. The first post also doesn't say anything. People can try hard from either alignment.

Also strikes me as odd that he's scum reading Damerion for unearned town read on FF...

On October 14 2017 03:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 14 2017 02:45 MrLonelyClock wrote:
fecal if you think ruxxar is towny then who do you think currently is the most scummy then (can be 1 or more)?

Damerion for giving me a town read for basocally no reason. Seems tmi to me


When Damdred has somehow managed to townread like 6 people and put them into "no lynch" pile just 24h into the game. Yet no mention of Damdred. It's like he doesn't exist.

Speaking of Damdred

On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.


Besides the fact that Damdred has only given vague town/null leans on virtually every active player, one read sticks out to me as more scummy than others. Damdred's read on FF feels fabricated. FF "gives some opinions" but FF is "weak on a few points" yet Damdred would still not lynch him today. He never specifies what points he's weak on, doesn't try to follow up with FF and clarify those "weak points." Talk about an unearned town read.

So I have no idea why FF isn't scum reading Damdred considering his self imposed criteria regarding Damerion.



In the last game FF slipped by carelessly saying that he would just sheep HF without noticing that HF was pushing somebody he was town reading. He went from calling Ruxxar scum for trying too hard to calling him town because he doesn't give a shit in an hour, and it was around the time people's opinion of Ruxxar seemed to be shifting.

I never called him scum I just said he was trying too hard
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 01:58 GMT
#828
On October 16 2017 08:20 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 08:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually I think we should kill Fecalfeast. His scum reads are all just the 3 people who took pressure yesterday plus he was one of the people on the Damerion wagon and I noticed this call out from Darthfoley.

On October 14 2017 07:17 darthfoley wrote:
Okay, so i really like happykrogan guy. Which makes me also like HF, because he drew the same conclusion that I did: I doubt a newbie like krogan would be this active and not be afraid to call someone out as first time mafia.

I think ruxxar is town, but I can understand why people-- especially new players-- might interpret his play as mafia. I also think Oats is more likely town than not. He was one of the first players to get the game moving, and I like his pressure on the LonelyClock dude. Still waiting for an answer on this, I think

On October 13 2017 15:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 14:49 MrLonelyClock wrote:

I agreed about ruxxar posting fluff. Me voting on ruxxar != me thinking he is mafia atm. But I can see how you could come to that conclusion now. I guess we will have to disagree on the counterpoints validity.


So why are you voting for him?


Don't like Damdred or FF right now.

FF:

On October 14 2017 00:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Like I said early on, ruxxar is trying too hard


On October 14 2017 01:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Tbh i think ruxxar not giving a shit seems towny


This progression is odd and without any sort of explanation. The first post also doesn't say anything. People can try hard from either alignment.

Also strikes me as odd that he's scum reading Damerion for unearned town read on FF...

On October 14 2017 03:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
On October 14 2017 02:45 MrLonelyClock wrote:
fecal if you think ruxxar is towny then who do you think currently is the most scummy then (can be 1 or more)?

Damerion for giving me a town read for basocally no reason. Seems tmi to me


When Damdred has somehow managed to townread like 6 people and put them into "no lynch" pile just 24h into the game. Yet no mention of Damdred. It's like he doesn't exist.

Speaking of Damdred

On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.


Besides the fact that Damdred has only given vague town/null leans on virtually every active player, one read sticks out to me as more scummy than others. Damdred's read on FF feels fabricated. FF "gives some opinions" but FF is "weak on a few points" yet Damdred would still not lynch him today. He never specifies what points he's weak on, doesn't try to follow up with FF and clarify those "weak points." Talk about an unearned town read.

So I have no idea why FF isn't scum reading Damdred considering his self imposed criteria regarding Damerion.



In the last game FF slipped by carelessly saying that he would just sheep HF without noticing that HF was pushing somebody he was town reading. He went from calling Ruxxar scum for trying too hard to calling him town because he doesn't give a shit in an hour, and it was around the time people's opinion of Ruxxar seemed to be shifting.

Important to note that DF says that he doesn't like Damdred giving a free town read on FF and FF doesn't even mention Damdred in his posts. Quite peculiar interaction there indeed.

I would lynch damdred
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 01:59 GMT
#829
On October 16 2017 08:40 Damdred wrote:
I sort of want a wagon on me to build so i can shatter it.

Sure thing boss

##vote damdred
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 03:02 GMT
#830
On October 16 2017 08:40 Damdred wrote:
I sort of want a wagon on me to build so i can shatter it.

dude get outta here with this bullshit.
You are either mafia, or are playing totally to mafias win condition. So its not like you have any moral highground or whatever
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 03:28 GMT
#831
On October 16 2017 08:11 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 08:10 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 16 2017 08:02 ruXxar wrote:
On October 16 2017 07:53 Holyflare wrote:
I may have made a huge mistake where I didn't realise Conversion was voting Damerion.


Mistake how?

Basically it was 3 votes Conv, 3 votes Damerion, 2 oats, and some 1's at that point.

Actually, IF conv and damerion are scum together then it would have been established that the scum decided Damerion is a better kill than conv. This would possible explain conv voting for damerion and damerion not voting conv. As such I would assume the other scum would also vote for Damerion to "secure" towniness or if they gave him a town read then at least vote on somebody other than conv.

I think this is the only world that both damerion and conv can be scum together and I don't believe thats the case. Seems too far-fetched imo.

It would have also made more sense to vote for oats and try and push that unless oats is the 3rd scum. Therefore we have the entire scum team figured out or damerion is probably not scum.

Do you think Rux is mafia?
No gg, No skill.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 16 2017 04:31 GMT
#832
On October 16 2017 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 08:11 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 16 2017 08:10 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 16 2017 08:02 ruXxar wrote:
On October 16 2017 07:53 Holyflare wrote:
I may have made a huge mistake where I didn't realise Conversion was voting Damerion.


Mistake how?

Basically it was 3 votes Conv, 3 votes Damerion, 2 oats, and some 1's at that point.

Actually, IF conv and damerion are scum together then it would have been established that the scum decided Damerion is a better kill than conv. This would possible explain conv voting for damerion and damerion not voting conv. As such I would assume the other scum would also vote for Damerion to "secure" towniness or if they gave him a town read then at least vote on somebody other than conv.

I think this is the only world that both damerion and conv can be scum together and I don't believe thats the case. Seems too far-fetched imo.

It would have also made more sense to vote for oats and try and push that unless oats is the 3rd scum. Therefore we have the entire scum team figured out or damerion is probably not scum.

Do you think Rux is mafia?

No, town.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 04:47 GMT
#833
MrLonelyClock, where do your reads stand at the moment? I have no idea what you think based on your filter
No gg, No skill.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 16 2017 05:05 GMT
#834
On October 16 2017 13:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
MrLonelyClock, where do your reads stand at the moment? I have no idea what you think based on your filter

Great. Looks like you don't really have any also.

Only read you have is damerion. And that was when 3 for conv and 2 damerion, making it 3 damerion.
Had some time to read your filter and you managed to fly under my radar. Not surprising since your posts have no substance. Have you been able to make a single read or push? No.

##Vote Oatsmaster
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 16 2017 05:09 GMT
#835
On October 16 2017 14:05 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 13:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
MrLonelyClock, where do your reads stand at the moment? I have no idea what you think based on your filter

Great. Looks like you don't really have any also.

Only read you have is damerion. And that was when 3 for conv and 2 damerion, making it 3 damerion.
Had some time to read your filter and you managed to fly under my radar. Not surprising since your posts have no substance. Have you been able to make a single read or push? No.

##Vote Oatsmaster

Weren't you the one also trying to take my vote off of Conversion and onto Damerion. tsk tsk, not looking good is it?
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 16 2017 05:11 GMT
#836
On October 15 2017 04:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:18 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.

Damerion
On October 15 2017 02:10 Holyflare wrote:
After re-evaluating Xenonn (actually reading his filter) I've come to the conclusion that Damdred, the god of tone reads, is actually mafia jumping on an incredibly easy bandwagon.

Damdred
On October 15 2017 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.


^^^^^^

This is all before he has completely switched up his playstyle to now be a mafia read that's not a mafia read, it's just "Interesting" and totally wasn't interesting in the slightest.

Then he just dropped off the face of the planet without talking to anyone.

Back to Damerion

loooooooool

On October 15 2017 04:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?

On October 15 2017 04:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:21 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?

I took peoples word for his weird playstyle and how he was good in the previous game and am leaving him Day 1. Nothing jumps out as scum but I just don't like his posting language he uses.

so you meant dont like as in dont prefer rather than the more commonly used dont like as in hes mafia.

sure dude.

Here they are, and only minutes before deadline. Nice try.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 06:06 GMT
#837
On October 16 2017 14:05 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 13:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
MrLonelyClock, where do your reads stand at the moment? I have no idea what you think based on your filter

Great. Looks like you don't really have any also.

Only read you have is damerion. And that was when 3 for conv and 2 damerion, making it 3 damerion.
Had some time to read your filter and you managed to fly under my radar. Not surprising since your posts have no substance. Have you been able to make a single read or push? No.

##Vote Oatsmaster

hahahahaha
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 06:08 GMT
#838
On October 13 2017 07:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
Krogans post might look forced, but it's not indicative of mafia just yet.

sooooo not indicative of mafia just yet means townie.

I see.

Lies.

On October 13 2017 06:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 06:43 ruXxar wrote:

You got 2 out of 3 right. Not bad!
Krogans post might look forced, but it's not indicative of mafia just yet.

dude what the heck, you townread him for the post then you now just waffled back to calling him mafia not just yet???
#vote rux

QUOTE]On October 13 2017 11:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 13 2017 09:10 Damdred wrote:


But seriously pocmeting people is super impkrtant in the long run for survival

Can you explain why a townie wants to pocket people to survive?
[/QUOTE]
On October 14 2017 08:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2017 09:10 Damdred wrote:

But seriously pocmeting people is super impkrtant in the long run for survival

seriously though, answer why you wanna pocket people as town.
and what the heck is this list post?

Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 03:21 Damdred wrote:
Ok, so I feel a little guilty at this point in time and I will try to be tge old Damdred this game.

Fact check away on my reads this train aint got no breaks and i aint got time to quote on phone.

Town Reads:

Damerion, he has this thing he does as town where he will have this skrt of mission statement about how he will approach the game. He has checked that, he gives clear concise reada with hard reasoning behind it, done. He also seems to try to draw people into conversation instead of existing.

Rux rux baby: Off the cuff read, the eay he responds to the pressure is town. Does t care, tries to be helpful and then establishes where he wants to be in the game. I think hes just going to be town for the tone and the lressure, but his reads were not bad.

If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

FF: Hey buddy we should work together, care free attitude. Gives some opinions still a bit weak on a few points, overall would not kynch today.

Gracky: Posts his thoughts, goes against thread sentiment a post or two ago. Seems to be looking where others dont, no lynch today.

Oats: Seemed to be reading the game a d his lressure wasnt horrid. It is defi ately not top town worthy but enough for a pass.

Xenon and nylonelylock are both town i feel for how they approached the game as newbs. Meh they were soitting fire earlier

Everyone else is in this null range besides hf who I love dearly but am ignoring until he wants cuddles.

"Hey everyone that posted something is town."

Damdred literally has shown no interest in finding mafia.
Reactions and random townreads. Also empty threats.
Show nested quote +
If anyone tries to lynch rux at least today I will let slip the dogs of war and create chaos.

posting for the sake of posting.
[/b]
On October 15 2017 03:00 Oatsmaster wrote:


also damdred is super sketchy
On October 15 2017 02:29 Damdred wrote:
Well good doctor sir, I think in the mess Damerion posted he did have a good point about Oats, which was masked by his inability to get over a macro read.

So I am willing to listen towards Oats, but the way the sith is acting towards conv is a bit diaconcerting.

Didnt quote the point that damerion made and just waffling about posting inane bullshit and not actually playing the damn game.

On October 15 2017 03:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 03:30 Damdred wrote:
I wont be lynching Damerion though, I think he is town based on tone and a few different things.

I wont spend any time dedending him he should be back soon hopefully

"I wont be spending any time defending him", "but i also wont spend any time finding mafia".

NICE DAMDRED. NICE

On October 16 2017 07:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 08:21 Damdred wrote:
Here is the thing df, I wish I could call you confirmed town. I wont talk about lynching you tommorow for sure.

But the way you were trying to instigate the shenany or seemed to sort of takes away your confirmed status.


On October 16 2017 07:31 Damdred wrote:
His read on Oats did change though, idk why you are are acting like he was hard town reading him.

The medic dodge isnt a rela point, and his oats conversion comnection is at least interesting.

Eh I wont vote for him I think.

dude you wishy washy like crazy. Why are you refusing to take any positions at all?

[B]On October 16 2017 12:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 08:40 Damdred wrote:
I sort of want a wagon on me to build so i can shatter it.

dude get outta here with this bullshit.
You are either mafia, or are playing totally to mafias win condition. So its not like you have any moral highground or whatever

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 06:09 GMT
#839
On October 16 2017 14:11 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:18 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.

Damerion
On October 15 2017 02:10 Holyflare wrote:
After re-evaluating Xenonn (actually reading his filter) I've come to the conclusion that Damdred, the god of tone reads, is actually mafia jumping on an incredibly easy bandwagon.

Damdred
On October 15 2017 02:12 Holyflare wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.


^^^^^^

This is all before he has completely switched up his playstyle to now be a mafia read that's not a mafia read, it's just "Interesting" and totally wasn't interesting in the slightest.

Then he just dropped off the face of the planet without talking to anyone.

Back to Damerion

loooooooool

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 04:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:21 MrLonelyClock wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 15 2017 04:14 MrLonelyClock wrote:
I feel like this is a pretty strong wagon on damerion that I don't agree with. Early on in the game I didn't like his posts but his posts haven't changed much imo. It just seems like some people realized its a possible wagon and just jumped on it.

So if you didnt like his posts and he continued to post things that you disliked, why dont you think he is mafia?

I took peoples word for his weird playstyle and how he was good in the previous game and am leaving him Day 1. Nothing jumps out as scum but I just don't like his posting language he uses.

so you meant dont like as in dont prefer rather than the more commonly used dont like as in hes mafia.

sure dude.

Here they are, and only minutes before deadline. Nice try.

by minutes you mean how long exactly?
Also, you wanna seriously tell me that your attitude towards damerion wasnt sketchy and unexplainable?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 06:11 GMT
#840
Fecalfeast, on a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in playing this game?
Cause it looks like a 0. Same with onegu
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15972
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9033
FrodaN3014
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE135
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King102
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 46m
INu's Battles
10h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 46m
Replay Cast
21h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.