• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 77 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 15:47 GMT
#861
Oats wasn't even a wagon until right at the last minute when Damerion switched to him tbh.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 16:08 GMT
#862
Good point idk I haven't read that far into it
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 16:21 GMT
#863
On October 16 2017 20:17 happykrogan wrote:
I have to admit I'm very unsure who to vote right now.
Maybe Damdred. His only real read on his whole filter is that damerion is town. And I don't think he gave good reasons for that.
Also he asked for it so why not. I can still change my vote.

BTW I really think it's annoying how Holyflare pushes a case calling everyone stupid who doesn't follow him.


I don't understand why you are voting for damdred.
Damdred hammered conversion(was one of the people to make conversion a majority lynch).
Do you think he voted for his own mafia buddy?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 16:33 GMT
#864
On October 17 2017 01:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Good point idk I haven't read that far into it


that it?
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 16:45 GMT
#865
There is no possible way damdred is mafia here unless the mafia team is exactly Damdred, Conversion, Damerion.

If damdred is mafia he:

1) Voted for his own partner who was not obviously getting lynched
2) Didn't try to save conversion by voting for damerion.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 16:51 GMT
#866
Holyflare, do you think it's possible Damdred made a calculated play by wanting to distance himself from conversion by leaving his vote on him while not expecting him to get lynched?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 16:53 GMT
#867
No that seems stupid. The vote was too close.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 16:55 GMT
#868
There were two main wagons, one being Damdred's town read (Damerion) and the other being Conversion. I don't think Damdred would have been able to switch off Conversion at that point effectively sacrificing Damerion because he'd come under a lot of flak.

Was it a bus? It's pretty unlikely. Is it possible it was a bus? It's not impossible.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 16:56 GMT
#869
Especially with the posts FF is making I think it's pretty likely he's one of the other mafia players.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 16:57 GMT
#870
On October 17 2017 01:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2017 01:08 Fecalfeast wrote:
Good point idk I haven't read that far into it


that it?

*shrug* it's too early to think
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 16:58 GMT
#871
On October 17 2017 01:56 Holyflare wrote:
Especially with the posts FF is making I think it's pretty likely he's one of the other mafia players.

Nope just disinterested but you do what you think is right
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 16 2017 17:02 GMT
#872
On October 17 2017 01:21 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 20:17 happykrogan wrote:
I have to admit I'm very unsure who to vote right now.
Maybe Damdred. His only real read on his whole filter is that damerion is town. And I don't think he gave good reasons for that.
Also he asked for it so why not. I can still change my vote.

BTW I really think it's annoying how Holyflare pushes a case calling everyone stupid who doesn't follow him.


I don't understand why you are voting for damdred.
Damdred hammered conversion(was one of the people to make conversion a majority lynch).
Do you think he voted for his own mafia buddy?


Well could be a bus, but as I mentioned above I was not sure. Actually the thread convinced that it's not very likely. I just wanted to put my vote on someone becuase it can potentially make people play.
I just had not the time today to really look into filters. I will try to do that in a few hours.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 17:09 GMT
#873
On October 17 2017 02:02 happykrogan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2017 01:21 ruXxar wrote:
On October 16 2017 20:17 happykrogan wrote:
I have to admit I'm very unsure who to vote right now.
Maybe Damdred. His only real read on his whole filter is that damerion is town. And I don't think he gave good reasons for that.
Also he asked for it so why not. I can still change my vote.

BTW I really think it's annoying how Holyflare pushes a case calling everyone stupid who doesn't follow him.


I don't understand why you are voting for damdred.
Damdred hammered conversion(was one of the people to make conversion a majority lynch).
Do you think he voted for his own mafia buddy?


Well could be a bus, but as I mentioned above I was not sure. Actually the thread convinced that it's not very likely. I just wanted to put my vote on someone becuase it can potentially make people play.
I just had not the time today to really look into filters. I will try to do that in a few hours.


Can you name the 3 people you like the least in the game right now and why?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 16 2017 17:20 GMT
#874
On October 15 2017 06:00 Rels wrote:
Final Day 1 Votecount

Conversion (4): darthfoley, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Damdred, ruXxar
Damerion (4): Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster, Conversion
ruXxar (2): Oatsmaster, MrLonelyClock, happykrogan, Onegu, Grackaroni
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40, Damerion
Fecalfeast (1): darthfoley
Holyflare (0): ruXxar
xenonn40 (0): happykrogan, Holyflare, Damdred

Not Voting (1): coolTLname

Conversion is the lynch!

The only people that should be up for a possible lynch today should be that list of 4 people. Any other lynch target either have a damn good reason or is just a waste of town focus and filter cluttering.

As stated before I find it unlikely that Damerion is scum unless the team is Conversion, Damerion, Oatsmaster. I think he gets a pass for today.

Holyflare has been on Damerions butt most of the game but he also has made adequate points and doesn't seem to spew too much garbage. Not the most towny imo but much better than the remaining 2 of that list.
On October 15 2017 02:29 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2017 23:53 ruXxar wrote:
Fefe, can I get a list post from you?




I have read the game but only on a surface level
townish
fecalfeast - i saw his role pm

happykrogan -not scared, trying to find scum

the other newbie guy who isn't damerion or xennon - same as above

ruxxar -not shying under pressure, trying to push newbs to try hard

nullish
holyflare - initially was scumreading hf but i agree on damerion and he's not trying to lead town into his lynch super hard like he does as maf (to my recollection)

damdred - meh city, kinda seems like he wants to pocket his friend but isn't ashamed of pocketing so can't scum him for it atm

onegu - 1gu always afks especially early on. if he doesn't come in later with some shit i'd lynch. day 2 or 3 lynch if nobody is scummy as fuck by then

scumish
oats - seems mafia, tone read i guess

damerion - last game(trying not to talk too much about <active game> here) he had scumreads, pushed those scumreads, and was confident enough to shoot one. This game things are "interesting" and feel made up and weak

conversion - he wants to lynch me or 1gu. I have more posts than 1gu and 1gu has a habit of afking as either alignment. I don't like people who want to lynch me and especially don't like when they don't even push me when I have more to go on than their main scumread



IDK who else is playing because I'm pretty dumb and just woke up



FF day 1 his biggest vote went on damerion. It is interesting to note that his ONLY "reason" he has given I would say is very very weak. However important to note that conversion is also on his list and usually mafia will add a scum on their "scum list" as "towny" points. This is even more sketchy since that that is the only time he ever calls either damerion or conversion as scum reads. He doesn't seem to want to stir the pot too much and is very complacent in not pushing any of his scum reads.
It is also curious to note that Conversion started accusing FF as one of his scum reads (add mafia to your scum read is a typical scum tactic, as already mention) and then later says he has reread FF and has changed his mind on him, but still doesn't like his play. It seems to me that conversion gave FF a free pass as deadline was approaching (4-5 hours left) without a decent explanation as to what was different that made him change his vote. He also never really pushed FF but just kept stating him as one of his reads as well with Onegu. He couldn't push Onegu since he was AFK but he could FF but didn't. Possibly cause they scum buddies.

Last but not least is Oats which I have slightly explained before a bit.

Anyways I am currently fine with either an FF or Oats lynch atm. Will look into it a little more later (work atm) but I think that is the direction we should be focusing, unless I missed something on either Damerion or Holyflare.

I am retarded and posted this in the vote thread as I forgot I replied to the quote from that thread, can that please be deleted from there? This is the same post I put there. Sorry guys, noob mistake.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 17:21 GMT
#875
Honestly we should just lynch FF.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 17:26 GMT
#876
@MLC you can edit your post in the vote thread and leave it blank.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 16 2017 17:26 GMT
#877
On October 17 2017 02:26 ruXxar wrote:
@MLC you can edit your post in the vote thread and leave it blank.

I think I read somewhere not to edit posts. I PM'd Rels to make sure I can.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 17:30 GMT
#878
My only defense is that I'd care more about being lynched as mafia
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 17:32 GMT
#879
On October 17 2017 02:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
My only defense is that I'd care more about being lynched as mafia


It's the classic mafia burnout.
I've been there before.

Rolling scum two games in a row really sucks.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 16 2017 17:33 GMT
#880
On October 17 2017 02:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
My only defense is that I'd care more about being lynched as mafia

Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift4227
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe259
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 46m
INu's Battles
13h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.