• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9202 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 77 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 17:37 GMT
#881
On October 17 2017 02:32 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2017 02:30 Fecalfeast wrote:
My only defense is that I'd care more about being lynched as mafia


It's the classic mafia burnout.
I've been there before.

Rolling scum two games in a row really sucks.

I've donenit before too.

Not this time tho
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
October 16 2017 18:10 GMT
#882
Day 2 Votecount

Damdred (2): Oatsmaster, Fecalfeast, happykrogan
Grackaroni (0): ruXxar
Damerion (1): Holyflare, Fecalfeast
Fecalfeast (3): Grackaroni, Holyflare, RuXxar
Oatsmaster (1): MrLonelyClock
Holyflare (0): ruXxar

Not Voting (5): xenonn40, Damerion, Onegu, Damdred, coolTLname

As of now, Fecalfeast is getting lynched!



Day 2 ends Tuesday, Oct 17 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in . Voting is mandatory. Only votes made in the voting thread are valid.
TL countdown synchronizes with your device local time and not with the TL server time. It might be inaccurate.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 18:13 GMT
#883
There's 24 hours yet for you to care about being lynched as mafia though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 16 2017 18:15 GMT
#884
Why are people lynching damdred though?
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 18:22 GMT
#885
On October 17 2017 03:15 Holyflare wrote:
Why are people lynching damdred though?


I have been asking the same question
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 16 2017 18:26 GMT
#886
On October 17 2017 03:13 Holyflare wrote:
There's 24 hours yet for you to care about being lynched as mafia though.

Or as town!

But really I thought it was today
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 18:47 GMT
#887
On October 16 2017 23:15 Damdred wrote:
I would like Oats to explain in detail how I am serving scum exactly.

I lynched scum yesterday, in fact I believe Ruxxy and myself hammered scum.

Have I been clear in my reads? probably not

The only way I could see myself being scum is if Conversion, Damerion, Damdred ia the team which makes 0 sense for eod....

Youve ever heard of a bus?
You aren't scumhunting, you aren't town hunting, you aren't doing anything but coming in here and posting some inane rubbish
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 18:48 GMT
#888
On October 17 2017 01:45 ruXxar wrote:
There is no possible way damdred is mafia here unless the mafia team is exactly Damdred, Conversion, Damerion.

If damdred is mafia he:

1) Voted for his own partner who was not obviously getting lynched
2) Didn't try to save conversion by voting for damerion.

Damdred couldn't vote for damerion after what he said earilier
No gg, No skill.
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 16 2017 18:57 GMT
#889
I am parking my vote on Oats. I want to even up the vote a bit (see my last post) and see how this plays out.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 18:58 GMT
#890
On October 17 2017 03:15 Holyflare wrote:
Why are people lynching damdred though?

Why aren't people lynching damdred?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 19:00 GMT
#891
On October 16 2017 18:52 xenonn40 wrote:
I was leaning towards voting Damerion, because if he is not Mafia, I think it is pretty likely that the other mafia are among Holyflare, Fecalfeast, Oatsmaster.

Honestly, I could be swayed to vote for any of these 4 at at this point.

And it does make sense, as some people have pointed out, that the situations where it makes sense for Damerion to be Mafia are very improbable.

Do you think that all the people who didn't vote for conversion are mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 16 2017 19:23 GMT
#892
On October 17 2017 03:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 23:15 Damdred wrote:
I would like Oats to explain in detail how I am serving scum exactly.

I lynched scum yesterday, in fact I believe Ruxxy and myself hammered scum.

Have I been clear in my reads? probably not

The only way I could see myself being scum is if Conversion, Damerion, Damdred ia the team which makes 0 sense for eod....

Youve ever heard of a bus?
You aren't scumhunting, you aren't town hunting, you aren't doing anything but coming in here and posting some inane rubbish


Some of what I have posted has been trolly bullshit but to say everything I have posted is rubbish... nicely said is bullshit.

And might I add none of that makes me scum, is a narrative of tge lowest quality.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 19:23 GMT
#893
On October 17 2017 03:57 xenonn40 wrote:
I am parking my vote on Oats. I want to even up the vote a bit (see my last post) and see how this plays out.


Do you think he is mafia?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 19:31 GMT
#894
On October 16 2017 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fecalfeast, on a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in playing this game?
Cause it looks like a 0. Same with onegu


On October 17 2017 03:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 23:15 Damdred wrote:
I would like Oats to explain in detail how I am serving scum exactly.

I lynched scum yesterday, in fact I believe Ruxxy and myself hammered scum.

Have I been clear in my reads? probably not

The only way I could see myself being scum is if Conversion, Damerion, Damdred ia the team which makes 0 sense for eod....

Youve ever heard of a bus?
You aren't scumhunting, you aren't town hunting, you aren't doing anything but coming in here and posting some inane rubbish


What you said to damdred is the exact same for fefe.
All other things being equal, you want to lynch the guy that lynched mafia?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 16 2017 19:42 GMT
#895
@Oats.

Who is your 3rd pick for mafia?
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
happykrogan
Profile Joined March 2017
Germany408 Posts
October 16 2017 19:42 GMT
#896
On October 17 2017 02:09 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2017 02:02 happykrogan wrote:
On October 17 2017 01:21 ruXxar wrote:
On October 16 2017 20:17 happykrogan wrote:
I have to admit I'm very unsure who to vote right now.
Maybe Damdred. His only real read on his whole filter is that damerion is town. And I don't think he gave good reasons for that.
Also he asked for it so why not. I can still change my vote.

BTW I really think it's annoying how Holyflare pushes a case calling everyone stupid who doesn't follow him.


I don't understand why you are voting for damdred.
Damdred hammered conversion(was one of the people to make conversion a majority lynch).
Do you think he voted for his own mafia buddy?


Well could be a bus, but as I mentioned above I was not sure. Actually the thread convinced that it's not very likely. I just wanted to put my vote on someone becuase it can potentially make people play.
I just had not the time today to really look into filters. I will try to do that in a few hours.


Can you name the 3 people you like the least in the game right now and why?


FF: Him and Conversion calling each other scum but not trying to lynch each other is a good point.

On October 15 2017 02:22 Holyflare wrote:

It's interesting you mention why Damerion over FF when in this post you highlight that you wouldn't lynch FF over Xenonn and that FF is playing just like he was in a game you lynched him (and was presumably town) and that Damerion looks lacklustre.

Very interesting.


This is a great post.
Also I don't like that he says he doesn't care. If you don't care, why play at all?

Still not a fan of Damdred. He called Conversion town.


On October 14 2017 19:16 Damdred wrote:

Im going backslide a bit, if there is a scum between conversion and df its df.

Hot take


And never wrote that he changed his opinion before voting. This could mean it's a bus. His main argument against Oats accusation is that he voted scum.

Right now I Think FF looks scummier. I vote him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 16 2017 19:47 GMT
#897
Thats an excellent point happy, whih ill answer now.

If I had to pick between Damerion and my pupil Conversion (<3), I was picking conversion out of the two, plus conversion flopping around at lynch was very meh.
MrLonelyClock
Profile Joined June 2017
87 Posts
October 16 2017 20:19 GMT
#898
On October 17 2017 03:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2017 03:15 Holyflare wrote:
Why are people lynching damdred though?

Why aren't people lynching damdred?

Do you think there is no scum that voted on damerion (apart from conv)? You think they would let one member die day 1 to a lynch that could have been easily prevented by them?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 20:43 GMT
#899
On October 17 2017 04:23 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2017 03:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 16 2017 23:15 Damdred wrote:
I would like Oats to explain in detail how I am serving scum exactly.

I lynched scum yesterday, in fact I believe Ruxxy and myself hammered scum.

Have I been clear in my reads? probably not

The only way I could see myself being scum is if Conversion, Damerion, Damdred ia the team which makes 0 sense for eod....

Youve ever heard of a bus?
You aren't scumhunting, you aren't town hunting, you aren't doing anything but coming in here and posting some inane rubbish


Some of what I have posted has been trolly bullshit but to say everything I have posted is rubbish... nicely said is bullshit.

And might I add none of that makes me scum, is a narrative of tge lowest quality.

You wanna respond specifically to the stuff I said?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 16 2017 20:44 GMT
#900
On October 17 2017 04:31 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2017 15:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Fecalfeast, on a scale of 1-10, how interested are you in playing this game?
Cause it looks like a 0. Same with onegu


Show nested quote +
On October 17 2017 03:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 16 2017 23:15 Damdred wrote:
I would like Oats to explain in detail how I am serving scum exactly.

I lynched scum yesterday, in fact I believe Ruxxy and myself hammered scum.

Have I been clear in my reads? probably not

The only way I could see myself being scum is if Conversion, Damerion, Damdred ia the team which makes 0 sense for eod....

Youve ever heard of a bus?
You aren't scumhunting, you aren't town hunting, you aren't doing anything but coming in here and posting some inane rubbish


What you said to damdred is the exact same for fefe.
All other things being equal, you want to lynch the guy that lynched mafia?

All other things aren't being equal though. I get your point. It's fine, we still got a day
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 246
NaDa 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9777
JimRising 753
ViBE141
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS67
Trikslyr39
WinterStarcraft13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1388
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 56m
INu's Battles
9h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 56m
Replay Cast
20h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.