• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War145.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9937 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 77 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:16 GMT
#461
Im going backslide a bit, if there is a scum between conversion and df its df.

Hot take
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:17 GMT
#462
On October 15 2017 00:46 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 00:37 Holyflare wrote:
Voted xennon. Ruxxar why aren't you trying to get me hammered into the ground?


Because it's not going to work.

Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:17 GMT
#463
hf why should I lynch damerion over FF
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 17:18 GMT
#464
On October 15 2017 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Im going backslide a bit, if there is a scum between conversion and df its df.

Hot take

Seconded.

But I figured you meant to say Lonelylock/Conversion was town v town, which I would absolutely agree with.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:19 GMT
#465
because I don't think ff has done anything that looks that scummy in the slightest and has made good observation points and Damerion is completely different and background-y trying to fit to a style he can't emulate very well

and because I said so and I get my lynch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:19 GMT
#466
you're all getting his name wrong
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:19 GMT
#467
MyLonelyCock
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:22 GMT
#468
On October 15 2017 02:08 Conversion wrote:
Damerion is pretty lackluster this game. no idea why. Grack-oats interaction wasn't as interesting as he insinuated it to be.

Damdred is doing nothing per usual even though he thinks he is lynch-invincible. I don't like him.

I'm not lynching Onegu since he came like 1 hr before lynch and shennani'd scum in the first game I played coming back

FF's posts are shit and he does nothing, but doesn't mean much since he was like that the game I lynched him. I'd lynch Xen over him, if it came to it.

ruxxar seemed good, but now he's AFK. need you to get off HF and figure out scum with me instead of parking on HF.

I'm never gonna townread HF, but he looks better than every single one of you except DF maybe

FF/Xen for lynch today. Otherwise Damerion.

Maybe spite lynch damdred for supposed lynch invincibility claim he made..


It's interesting you mention why Damerion over FF when in this post you highlight that you wouldn't lynch FF over Xenonn and that FF is playing just like he was in a game you lynched him (and was presumably town) and that Damerion looks lacklustre.

Very interesting.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:23 GMT
#469
On October 15 2017 02:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Im going backslide a bit, if there is a scum between conversion and df its df.

Hot take

Seconded.

But I figured you meant to say Lonelylock/Conversion was town v town, which I would absolutely agree with.


I agree with both assessments doctor Gracky we should begin removal of the contaimenent immediately.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:24 GMT
#470
On October 15 2017 02:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:08 Conversion wrote:
Damerion is pretty lackluster this game. no idea why. Grack-oats interaction wasn't as interesting as he insinuated it to be.

Damdred is doing nothing per usual even though he thinks he is lynch-invincible. I don't like him.

I'm not lynching Onegu since he came like 1 hr before lynch and shennani'd scum in the first game I played coming back

FF's posts are shit and he does nothing, but doesn't mean much since he was like that the game I lynched him. I'd lynch Xen over him, if it came to it.

ruxxar seemed good, but now he's AFK. need you to get off HF and figure out scum with me instead of parking on HF.

I'm never gonna townread HF, but he looks better than every single one of you except DF maybe

FF/Xen for lynch today. Otherwise Damerion.

Maybe spite lynch damdred for supposed lynch invincibility claim he made..


It's interesting you mention why Damerion over FF when in this post you highlight that you wouldn't lynch FF over Xenonn and that FF is playing just like he was in a game you lynched him (and was presumably town) and that Damerion looks lacklustre.

Very interesting.


it's also very interesting because I just reread MS Paint mafia and I don't want to lynch FF anymore.. I just don't like his play (he also though my play was scum from MS Paint, so maybe we're doomed to think that about each other)

I'd rather lynch Xen over Damerion bc I think Damerion can drop this bullshit play and still singlehandedly destroy scum like he did in Hurricane, but meh. idk where he is
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 17:26 GMT
#471
On October 15 2017 02:23 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 15 2017 02:16 Damdred wrote:
Im going backslide a bit, if there is a scum between conversion and df its df.

Hot take

Seconded.

But I figured you meant to say Lonelylock/Conversion was town v town, which I would absolutely agree with.


I agree with both assessments doctor Gracky we should begin removal of the contaimenent immediately.

Excellent Damdred good sir.

But which sorry sod should we remove? I'm pretty well contented with my Oatsmaster vote at this here present juncture.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:26 GMT
#472
On October 15 2017 01:27 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 01:27 Holyflare wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:55 Conversion wrote:
like, not to OMGUS you but literally this entire thread so far has been non-accusatory except grack on oats, ruxxar vs krogan, and then Xen being on the mafia pedestal due to his shitty posts.. and I think he's a bad lynch because he's a newbie, so feel free to contribute


I am insulted, sir.


I chose to selective not remember you accusing Damerion as mafia because you want to lynch Xen and I don't.

I don't feel bad at all


?????????????
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:26 GMT
#473
Lynching damerion is the absolutely dumbest thing we can do right now.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:27 GMT
#474
nobody gives a shit about your unqualified and terrible opinion though
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:28 GMT
#475
On October 15 2017 02:09 xenonn40 wrote:
Wow, a lot has happened since I went to bed. I will start explaining my thoughts. Will take a second to find the relevant posts.


Thanks. Much appreciated.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:29 GMT
#476
Well good doctor sir, I think in the mess Damerion posted he did have a good point about Oats, which was masked by his inability to get over a macro read.

So I am willing to listen towards Oats, but the way the sith is acting towards conv is a bit diaconcerting.
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:29 GMT
#477
On October 15 2017 02:27 Holyflare wrote:
nobody gives a shit about your unqualified and terrible opinion though


Apparently you do since you're so scared of them you feel the need to call them terrbile.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:29 GMT
#478
On October 15 2017 02:26 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 01:27 Conversion wrote:
On October 15 2017 01:27 Holyflare wrote:
On October 15 2017 00:55 Conversion wrote:
like, not to OMGUS you but literally this entire thread so far has been non-accusatory except grack on oats, ruxxar vs krogan, and then Xen being on the mafia pedestal due to his shitty posts.. and I think he's a bad lynch because he's a newbie, so feel free to contribute


I am insulted, sir.


I chose to selective not remember you accusing Damerion as mafia because you want to lynch Xen and I don't.

I don't feel bad at all


?????????????


my choices to lynch are:

Xen => sheep Damdred
Damerion => sheep you

convince others that I want to lynch Onegu, which isn't going to happen bc you all take his AFKing as a norm

convince people to lynch you, because I can never town read or scum read you ever

I'd rather re-evaluate what I said earlier than stick to my guns on trying to lynch you. kudos to ruxxar for even trying
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 14 2017 17:29 GMT
#479
On October 14 2017 23:53 ruXxar wrote:
Fefe, can I get a list post from you?




I have read the game but only on a surface level
townish
fecalfeast - i saw his role pm

happykrogan -not scared, trying to find scum

the other newbie guy who isn't damerion or xennon - same as above

ruxxar -not shying under pressure, trying to push newbs to try hard

nullish
holyflare - initially was scumreading hf but i agree on damerion and he's not trying to lead town into his lynch super hard like he does as maf (to my recollection)

damdred - meh city, kinda seems like he wants to pocket his friend but isn't ashamed of pocketing so can't scum him for it atm

onegu - 1gu always afks especially early on. if he doesn't come in later with some shit i'd lynch. day 2 or 3 lynch if nobody is scummy as fuck by then

scumish
oats - seems mafia, tone read i guess

damerion - last game(trying not to talk too much about <active game> here) he had scumreads, pushed those scumreads, and was confident enough to shoot one. This game things are "interesting" and feel made up and weak

conversion - he wants to lynch me or 1gu. I have more posts than 1gu and 1gu has a habit of afking as either alignment. I don't like people who want to lynch me and especially don't like when they don't even push me when I have more to go on than their main scumread


IDK who else is playing because I'm pretty dumb and just woke up


ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
October 14 2017 17:29 GMT
#480
voting damerion btw
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 338
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37543
Calm 6657
Bisu 2671
Rain 1568
Jaedong 1095
Horang2 693
BeSt 563
FanTaSy 452
Soma 435
Rush 390
[ Show more ]
Larva 347
Stork 304
Light 289
Snow 196
Zeus 192
ZerO 184
Free 155
Mind 149
Barracks 128
910 103
Killer 81
Hyun 56
sorry 49
Sea.KH 48
Mong 47
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 31
Pusan 25
Terrorterran 24
Aegong 21
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 18
Trap 17
Sexy 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7390
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
fl0m3413
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes352
Other Games
gofns31342
singsing2267
B2W.Neo913
olofmeister826
hiko453
Lowko372
Mlord305
Hui .179
DeMusliM167
Livibee155
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM99
Mew2King69
QueenE53
Trikslyr52
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3798
• Jankos2473
• TFBlade632
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 34m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.