• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War145.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9937 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXVII - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 77 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 14 2017 17:04 GMT
#441
On October 15 2017 02:01 Holyflare wrote:
Onegu did the exact same thing afking last game and was town, Conversion, it's just a 50/50 whether he's mafia so to have him as your biggest scum read is somewhat of a giant cop out when there's a plethora of people posting.

nah it's a 21.4/78.6 because probabilities.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:04 GMT
#442
On October 14 2017 10:52 MrLonelyClock wrote:
Also Damdred if you had to lynch one person right now, who would it be and why? You can't just say everyone is town but afk's...


like, you not following up on this is the exact behavior you're calling me out for

he even made posts afterwards and you conveniently forgot that you tried to pressure him
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:05 GMT
#443
ruXxar (1): Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster (2): Grackaroni, xenonn40
Holyflare (1): ruXxar
Xenonn40 (2): happykrogan, Holyflare
Conversion (2): darthfoley, MrLonelyClock

Not Voting (6): Damerion, Conversion, Fecalfeast, Onegu, Damdred, coolTLname

pathetic amount of non-voters
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:06 GMT
#444
Also duly noted that Ruxxar is still voting me after saying he doesn't think I'm that mafia-y anymore and criticising me for not voting earlier.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 17:08 GMT
#445
I don't care about the way you've played your previous games. I care about how you're playing currently. My opinion might change if you decided to ever go scum hunt. We keep asking you for any sort of read on people and you come up with Onegu and FF.

You ask a million questions for every question someone asks of you. It's not unreasonable to ask to see a list post, but you keep getting your panties in a bunch.

"I'm not scum hunting because you, krogan, and DF for some reason think that me playing the way I have been for the past 3 games => scum" don't even know what this means.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:08 GMT
#446
Converdion v DF feels like town v town to me.

Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:08 GMT
#447
Damerion is pretty lackluster this game. no idea why. Grack-oats interaction wasn't as interesting as he insinuated it to be.

Damdred is doing nothing per usual even though he thinks he is lynch-invincible. I don't like him.

I'm not lynching Onegu since he came like 1 hr before lynch and shennani'd scum in the first game I played coming back

FF's posts are shit and he does nothing, but doesn't mean much since he was like that the game I lynched him. I'd lynch Xen over him, if it came to it.

ruxxar seemed good, but now he's AFK. need you to get off HF and figure out scum with me instead of parking on HF.

I'm never gonna townread HF, but he looks better than every single one of you except DF maybe

FF/Xen for lynch today. Otherwise Damerion.

Maybe spite lynch damdred for supposed lynch invincibility claim he made..
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:09 GMT
#448
after reading xennon's new posts I do indeed side with the fact that he could be really lost new guy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:09 GMT
#449
to the damerion wagon!
xenonn40
Profile Joined October 2011
United States282 Posts
October 14 2017 17:09 GMT
#450
Wow, a lot has happened since I went to bed. I will start explaining my thoughts. Will take a second to find the relevant posts.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:09 GMT
#451
On October 15 2017 02:08 darthfoley wrote:
I don't care about the way you've played your previous games. I care about how you're playing currently. My opinion might change if you decided to ever go scum hunt. We keep asking you for any sort of read on people and you come up with Onegu and FF.

You ask a million questions for every question someone asks of you. It's not unreasonable to ask to see a list post, but you keep getting your panties in a bunch.

"I'm not scum hunting because you, krogan, and DF for some reason think that me playing the way I have been for the past 3 games => scum" don't even know what this means.


boring and no one but the two newbies care. move on
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:10 GMT
#452
On October 15 2017 02:09 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2017 02:08 darthfoley wrote:
I don't care about the way you've played your previous games. I care about how you're playing currently. My opinion might change if you decided to ever go scum hunt. We keep asking you for any sort of read on people and you come up with Onegu and FF.

You ask a million questions for every question someone asks of you. It's not unreasonable to ask to see a list post, but you keep getting your panties in a bunch.

"I'm not scum hunting because you, krogan, and DF for some reason think that me playing the way I have been for the past 3 games => scum" don't even know what this means.


boring and no one but the two newbies care. move on


either that or convince some other people that I'm scum, because you seem like you're trying to convince me that I'm scum for some reason
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:10 GMT
#453
After re-evaluating Xenonn (actually reading his filter) I've come to the conclusion that Damdred, the god of tone reads, is actually mafia jumping on an incredibly easy bandwagon.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
October 14 2017 17:11 GMT
#454
On October 15 2017 02:08 darthfoley wrote:
I don't care about the way you've played your previous games. I care about how you're playing currently. My opinion might change if you decided to ever go scum hunt. We keep asking you for any sort of read on people and you come up with Onegu and FF.

You ask a million questions for every question someone asks of you. It's not unreasonable to ask to see a list post, but you keep getting your panties in a bunch.

"I'm not scum hunting because you, krogan, and DF for some reason think that me playing the way I have been for the past 3 games => scum" don't even know what this means.


also you can't tell someone that they're scummy for not defending themselves, but also scummy for not deflecting into a scum hunt

that's just bad logic
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:12 GMT
#455
On October 15 2017 02:09 Holyflare wrote:
after reading xennon's new posts I do indeed side with the fact that he could be really lost new guy


lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:12 GMT
#456
On October 15 2017 00:42 Holyflare wrote:
I actually think damerion is really really mafia. All you have to do is look at how explanatory his posts are in this game and compare them to hurricane shelter. In hurricane the only thing he talks about are scum reads and they have concrete reasons to be scum leans etc. This game he appears to be constantly on the back foot, all his reads are flimsy town reads.

Looking at his big initial post a lot of them aren't actually town reads either. There's a bunch of flimsy stuff like ruxxar(?) posting good but not alignment indicative stuff??? Which makes the whole paragraph a waste of time and contradictory since good stuff is normally a townie trait and if it's not then why post about it.

He also seems robotic to me.


^^^^^^

This is all before he has completely switched up his playstyle to now be a mafia read that's not a mafia read, it's just "Interesting" and totally wasn't interesting in the slightest.

Then he just dropped off the face of the planet without talking to anyone.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 14 2017 17:13 GMT
#457
Join me on this pure, victorious wagon of justice where we lynch Damerion, the fallen!
ruXxar
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Norway5669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:13 GMT
#458
On October 15 2017 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
Also duly noted that Ruxxar is still voting me after saying he doesn't think I'm that mafia-y anymore and criticising me for not voting earlier.


Quote the post where I said that you aren't mafia.
"alright guys im claiming my role im actually politician I can manipulate a persons vote during the day phase, used it on clarity last phase and forced him to vote for HF. full role name donald trump, definitely town sided". - EBH
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
October 14 2017 17:13 GMT
#459
On October 15 2017 02:08 Conversion wrote:
Damerion is pretty lackluster this game. no idea why. Grack-oats interaction wasn't as interesting as he insinuated it to be.

Damdred is doing nothing per usual even though he thinks he is lynch-invincible. I don't like him.

I'm not lynching Onegu since he came like 1 hr before lynch and shennani'd scum in the first game I played coming back

FF's posts are shit and he does nothing, but doesn't mean much since he was like that the game I lynched him. I'd lynch Xen over him, if it came to it.

ruxxar seemed good, but now he's AFK. need you to get off HF and figure out scum with me instead of parking on HF.

I'm never gonna townread HF, but he looks better than every single one of you except DF maybe

FF/Xen for lynch today. Otherwise Damerion.

Maybe spite lynch damdred for supposed lynch invincibility claim he made..


Thank you. Shouldn't feel like pulling teeth.

I also don't like Damerion's Grackspiracy post. Was perfectly explainable from Grack's POV and it seemed like a stretch
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 14 2017 17:14 GMT
#460
On October 15 2017 02:10 Holyflare wrote:
After re-evaluating Xenonn (actually reading his filter) I've come to the conclusion that Damdred, the god of tone reads, is actually mafia jumping on an incredibly easy bandwagon.


You make me giggle when you talk just so
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 338
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37543
Calm 6657
Bisu 2671
Rain 1568
Jaedong 1095
Horang2 693
BeSt 563
FanTaSy 452
Soma 435
Rush 390
[ Show more ]
Larva 347
Stork 304
Light 289
Snow 196
Zeus 192
ZerO 184
Free 155
Mind 149
Barracks 128
910 103
Killer 81
Hyun 56
sorry 49
Sea.KH 48
Mong 47
ToSsGirL 38
Shinee 31
Pusan 25
Terrorterran 24
Aegong 21
Rock 18
Hm[arnc] 18
Trap 17
Sexy 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7390
XaKoH 390
Counter-Strike
fl0m3413
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes352
Other Games
gofns31342
singsing2267
B2W.Neo913
olofmeister826
hiko453
Lowko372
Mlord305
Hui .179
DeMusliM167
Livibee155
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM99
Mew2King69
QueenE53
Trikslyr52
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3798
• Jankos2473
• TFBlade632
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.