• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:20
CEST 06:20
KST 13:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8208 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 184 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:03 GMT
#1221
On March 20 2017 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Proof your initial comment with proof from my first 24 hours. And don't use some silly quotes. Explain it in 10 lines.


Explain to me the necessity for 10 lines, in 20 lines, and i'll think about it.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 23:08 GMT
#1222
Okay game got interesting. I am a jailkeeper so you scummers want to either CC or find someone else to lynch. Honestly i am baffled about how the game started since there should literally be no other reason ritoky died except for if Eden is scum (especially for Koshi and Xatalos). There is at least 1 mafia in those two since they should be never voting for me at this point.

So now they need to do something else and i am gonna watch veeeery closely. This is good because we have a cop, mafia needs to shoot me N2 and they get another check for sure.

I am not gonna say who i jailed because it doesn't matter, i am just gonna say that if you're town Xatalos you just helped mafia to kill because for your retarded actions i changed my save from ritoky. So thank you for that, please don't be town.

Now Koshi and Xatalos, try something else.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 23:08 GMT
#1223
##vote Eden1982
table for two on a tv tray
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:08 GMT
#1224
On March 20 2017 07:49 Koshi wrote:
DF also has been the afk police this game. Also points towards scum not being able to live in the moment of the thread and just searches for things outside the current discussion to talk about


Have you even read my filter? I was one of the original cases/voters on Malongo. I pushed Calix early when no one else was, I pushed Damdred as well. My reads have been fluid as the game progresses. Forgive me if I don't feel the need to write a treatise for someone who missed like 48 hours and decided to skip the game since.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 23:09 GMT
#1225
rayn, why did you claim so early on in the day when Eden is still a viable option and you were nowhere near guaranteed to die?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:09 GMT
#1226
On March 20 2017 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay game got interesting. I am a jailkeeper so you scummers want to either CC or find someone else to lynch. Honestly i am baffled about how the game started since there should literally be no other reason ritoky died except for if Eden is scum (especially for Koshi and Xatalos). There is at least 1 mafia in those two since they should be never voting for me at this point.

So now they need to do something else and i am gonna watch veeeery closely. This is good because we have a cop, mafia needs to shoot me N2 and they get another check for sure.

I am not gonna say who i jailed because it doesn't matter, i am just gonna say that if you're town Xatalos you just helped mafia to kill because for your retarded actions i changed my save from ritoky. So thank you for that, please don't be town.

Now Koshi and Xatalos, try something else.


wow. Why claim so early into the day?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 23:10 GMT
#1227
On March 20 2017 08:03 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 07:56 Koshi wrote:
On March 20 2017 07:52 darthfoley wrote:
On March 20 2017 07:45 Koshi wrote:
The real problem I have with DF his fake ass accusation on me is that it is just so blatantly wrong and not committal. I told everybody I was going to have a busy 96 hours but had a 4 page filter in the first 24. In which I drove the game forward. Then I was afk for 48 hours and people started mumbling, and then DF comes in and says that... Like.. Why?


Explain to me the mafia motivation behind that when I could easily put pressure on someone more likely to get lynched, like TW, Onegu, ritoky (who at the time was alive and I thought was acting suspicious), etc.

I'm not an idiot, and if I were mafia I would much rather try to buddy you than argue with you considering your ability to get people to listen to you.

I don't have to.

You said:

Anyways, I must say that I've been thoroughly unimpressed by Koshi's effort levels so far. Like I understand D1 being a crap shoot and all, but the D1 play looks super passive. Even know there are plenty of arguments going on between Xata, Calix, rayn, Damdred, Eden etc but Koshi only pops in with a few one liners.


Now why did you say this?

And why do you defend yourself against me by using quotes of me from AFTER YOU MADE THIS FUCKING COMMENT?


I said this because I don't like a game where everyone TRs you (or anyone really) early on and stays out of the limelight for awhile. Now, me making the comment triggered you into this frenzy of insults at me, but you're also talking about other people more, which I like. Now correlation doesn't equal causation, but I'll internally take a bit of credit for having the nerve to dare insinuate you aren't playing a perfect game (well i know you aren't because you're wrong about me) and that people should still think about you-- and then boom super active Koshi comes back into the fray.

First of all, the first two comments I cited were from before my post, so kindly take your LightningStrike CAPSLOCK somewhere else. The subsequent one liners support what i'm saying, from my pov. I'm allowed to be unimpressed by your pushes D1 outside of the refereeing you did during the whole Damdred vs Disformation thing.

Oh yeah. I was reading your filter when I saw that and wasn't catching up anymore. My mistake. Ok so those quotes were from before that.

Well:
1) There is nothing to say about Rels because he isn't posting. I didn't think that would be the case. Onegu could easily be mafia. He is making comments that make it unlikely that he is mafia. Like.. Saying ritoky is mafia and then ritoky dies. Saying he knows there is a blue but the blue didn't die... But I am ok with him atm.

2) I explained why rayn is mafia recently. So I followed up. That other people saw the same thing while I was gone is not something I can be "blamed" for. I don't know if my initial comment was before those others.

3-5) Yes. I asked for help while catching up. Dnu how that is "bad"
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:10 GMT
#1228
Lol the Calix mind meld 7 seconds apart
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 23:10 GMT
#1229
Eden being mafia means Damdred is probably town so i am probably wrong on that too. Time to re-evaluate tomorrow. Don't worry i will solve the game tomorrow.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 23:10 GMT
#1230
And why are you assuming a Cop is in the game?
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:11 GMT
#1231
On March 20 2017 08:10 Calix wrote:
And why are you assuming a Cop is in the game?


scum slip. mafia know the setup and town dont.

two setups with jk

gg??
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 23:11 GMT
#1232
Because tehre was no vigi shot. Vigi's always shoot N1 because everyone wants to shoot.
table for two on a tv tray
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 23:12 GMT
#1233
Could have been roleblocked by JK/ Mafia though. Not like the odds of that are low.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 23:12 GMT
#1234
On March 20 2017 08:09 Calix wrote:
rayn, why did you claim so early on in the day when Eden is still a viable option and you were nowhere near guaranteed to die?

darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 19 2017 23:12 GMT
#1235
I still don't understand why the claim came with 48 hours left in the day
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 23:13 GMT
#1236
On March 03 2017 19:52 beentheredonethat wrote:
Setup Information


  • 13 players
  • Semi-Open
  • Cop, Doc vs. Goon, Roleblocker, Framer OR
  • Parity Cop, Veteran (1shot) vs. Goon, Godfather, Roleblocker OR
  • Cop, Jailkeeper vs. Godfather, Goon, Roleblocker OR
  • Vigilante (1-shot), Jailkeeper vs. Roleblocker, Goon, Goon OR
  • All vanilla



Tsk calix.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 19 2017 23:13 GMT
#1237
On March 20 2017 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay game got interesting. I am a jailkeeper so you scummers want to either CC or find someone else to lynch. Honestly i am baffled about how the game started since there should literally be no other reason ritoky died except for if Eden is scum (especially for Koshi and Xatalos). There is at least 1 mafia in those two since they should be never voting for me at this point.

So now they need to do something else and i am gonna watch veeeery closely. This is good because we have a cop, mafia needs to shoot me N2 and they get another check for sure.

I am not gonna say who i jailed because it doesn't matter, i am just gonna say that if you're town Xatalos you just helped mafia to kill because for your retarded actions i changed my save from ritoky. So thank you for that, please don't be town.

Now Koshi and Xatalos, try something else.

Very well. Your play this game is pretty "shitty" though. Why the fuck is Damdred mafia?


##unvote
##vote Eden
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 19 2017 23:13 GMT
#1238
On March 20 2017 08:12 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2017 08:09 Calix wrote:
rayn, why did you claim so early on in the day when Eden is still a viable option and you were nowhere near guaranteed to die?


Because i don't like to be retard read. Now people actually have to listen to me, at least Koshi and Xatalos. I can't tell their alignment if they are allowed to call me scum and stupid idiots follow.
table for two on a tv tray
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 19 2017 23:13 GMT
#1239
The claim is to keep us focused, rayn doesn't want us to spend x amount of hours lynching him when a can focus elsewhere and get scum?

That's easy df
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 19 2017 23:14 GMT
#1240
On March 20 2017 08:13 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2017 19:52 beentheredonethat wrote:
Setup Information


  • 13 players
  • Semi-Open
  • Cop, Doc vs. Goon, Roleblocker, Framer OR
  • Parity Cop, Veteran (1shot) vs. Goon, Godfather, Roleblocker OR
  • Cop, Jailkeeper vs. Godfather, Goon, Roleblocker OR
  • Vigilante (1-shot), Jailkeeper vs. Roleblocker, Goon, Goon OR
  • All vanilla



Tsk calix.


Did I stutter?
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 40m
INu's Battles
7h 40m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 40m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 40m
Replay Cast
18h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.