• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8109 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2017 20:44 GMT
#1583
On February 11 2017 05:25 RtaniSoul wrote:
Everyone shut up. In the next 25 hours I only want to hear Superbia or people talking to Superbia. This is his moment. If he fucks off we all vote no anyway.

I take it this means that you still think Sharkie is town.

I do really hope that people take the time to evaluate the people on the mission rather than down vote it just because I proposed it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2017 23:27 GMT
#1593
On February 11 2017 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
you posted a low percentage team to pass like me. but dont include yourself. that makes no sense to me. your less scum read then me for sure

You realize that your mission got 0 votes.

And yet my mission is the one that doesn't make sense...

I'm mostly taking into consideration the people that I think are town.

I know that Rtanisoul/Sharkie will both consider the mission. Not sure about Silver/Super.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 00:19 GMT
#1594
^
I'm being grumpy.

I don't think there was much chance of a mission with me on it getting votes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 04:44 GMT
#1597
On February 11 2017 13:20 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2017 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:

I also think Vivax's reaction to me accusing him was very scummy, where he immediately tried to discredit me by looking for any contradiction he could find in my filter.


Isn't that exactly what you did to us?

~SW

No because that was egregious and I was already shaky on you.

Like you were recognizing that sharkie was looking townier while telling everybody that they should scum read me for changing my read on him, which was something you were also doing because he was looking townier!

Vivax was hard town reading me until I suggested that he was the scum in the team. Then he flipped a switch and immediately focused on trying to discredit me rather than trying to question/understand me. And I really didn't like the responses. Like you can see that when I accused you and when I get accused there is more of an emotional response. His was more of a rushed "I need to look good in this argument" response.
On February 08 2017 00:50 Vivax wrote:
Earlier:

On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.



Now:

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.


My, my, Grack. Just when you had earned my favour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[B]On February 08 2017 00:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:50 Vivax wrote:
Earlier:

On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.



Now:

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.


My, my, Grack. Just when you had earned my favour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I liked that when I thought the spy was likely to be sharkie.

Now I think the spy is quite unlikely to be sharkie.


Even then the same argument shouldn't lead to different conclusions for you.

Unless you use it just to make up reads when they suit the moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 04:47 GMT
#1598
Also, I have to say on my behalf, when I'm scum I usually play things pretty safe.

I very rarely make an argument that I think most people are going to dislike.

Telling everybody that the scum team is Artanisoul & Vivax, with little evidence, when many people are town reading both of them is very unlikely to come from me as scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 05:12 GMT
#1600
On February 11 2017 14:01 Silverika wrote:
Do you still think they are a pairing? If so, why put Artanisoul on the team?

~SW

No I changed my mind on Artisoul. I don't think they would be this active as scum. Right now my best guess for the mafia is Vivax + 2 not-so-townie players (EC/SL/TW/(Super)), which is an idea that I picked up from Sharkie's filter.

Before I was thinking that Vivax wouldn't propose a team with no scum if it wasn't a sure bet that scum would be on the next one (Artisoul/Vivax would be the leading candidates for setting up the original team.) Right now something like Vivax/EC/TW scum not wanting to risk a failed mission passing to Silverika is my best guess for what happened.

+ Show Spoiler +

On February 09 2017 08:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 08:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 07:59 Grackaroni wrote:
And I still don't quite get the distinction.

There are plenty of people (you) saying that Vivax wouldn't have chosen not to put himself on the mission as scum. So there isn't much reason to treat the two "unlikely for scum to do" things differently.

180ing on a read is something different than letting town decide on the fate of several missions. As for passing the first mission, that's fairly normal. Scum tends to pass the first mission; it's the fact that Sharkie was contested that people believe it's a valid argument to make. The reasons for the actions you'd have taken as a spy are more clear than Vivax, and I don't see Vivax as a flashy scum player. Especially the threatening to put us on the mission instead of Sharkie seems like something that doesn't click with me on that.

Do you still believe we're mafia?

Not particularly.

On February 11 2017 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
##Nominate: Silverika, Rtanisoul, Sharkie, Superbia

Obviously I didn't add myself because I'm currently the #1 spy read.

I spent about an hour reading through both Sharkie's and Vivax's filters. I think that Sharkie is a lot less likely to be scum because his filter is much more passionate and shows more emotion. It doesn't read like a first time forum scum player's filter

I pretty much have to conclude that it's Sharkie's Vivax carry + two shitty scum players theory. Yes, it's bold to not add yourself and instead propose an all town team, but it makes more sense to me than sharkie scum. Vivax probably overestimated (or actually maybe correctly estimated) the amount of shit that he would have gotten by adding himself to a team after everything that he had said earlier in the game.

I chose Superbia because Vivax was debating between Superbia and Sharkie for his nomination and I think if he could have added a scum to the team he would have.

I also think Vivax's reaction to me accusing him was very scummy, where he immediately tried to discredit me by looking for any contradiction he could find in my filter.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 05:24 GMT
#1601
Plus if I'm wrong and Sharkie is scum I can just blame it on Artanisoul.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 05:24 GMT
#1602
But right now it's ded game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 14:24 GMT
#1619
On February 11 2017 20:42 Vivax wrote:
Well my three scenarios are:

  • Sharkie + Grack were both spies. Seeing no out from either scumreading each other or Swika, they let the first mission pass, waiting for the second to blame the newcomer as they felt it would be easier than to attack a vastly townread swika, or being forced to scumread each other. Grack now put sharkie in along with superbia, who can still be either town or spy but for simplicity it's always easier to assume only one spy was on a failed team, so it's usually a win win or eat least no loss scenario for spies to have 2 on a team.

  • Only Grack was spy and decided that he would pass the first, and fail the second. Before it failed he 180° his read on me and townread sharkie instead to try and gather support from all the members of the first three player team + RtaniSoul. Mind you, his read switch happened after I was in an argument with sharkie and rtaniSoul so the timing makes sense as he saw an opening on me here. In this case his current team is all town with exception of superbia who is his infiltrate.

  • Only sharkie is spy. Least likely in my opinion cause I don't believe that Gracks read switch on me was genuine and somewhere I mentioned that if he's town it was maybe borderline gamethrowing, but for sure game changing.


Gracks scenario is that I made an all town team when I was townread already. Even IF I didn't include myself for cred, what would have stopped me from trying to put in a spy? The worst that could happen was that it got rejected and swika put me into the next team anyways, they were ready to do that. So I'm not the guy pushing tinfoil in this case.

My question to Grack and sharkie now is: If this team failed, who would they think was spy?

Translation: OMGUS.

But really that's a pretty gross portrayal of what happened.

You and Silverika were both adamant that the scum team was Sharkie/Artanisoul and were hammering on them rather than everyone being against you. Then, as you described, I saw my opening on you and accused you & Rtanisoul, thereby turning all 3 of you/Silver/Rtanisoul against me for the support of Sharkie, who was currently getting beaten down by the thread.

Plus Silverika never said that they were going to add you to their mission. I saw one post where they made some suggestions for the team that you were choosing, but they could have easily chosen any combination of themselves/Rtanisoul/me/Super/you for their own mission. There was no town read on you from them that was greater than any other townie people's read.

Also if you look back to day 4, you looked like you were trying to find a way to waver out of the mission by calling my list post a scum slip because it "looked like I only thought of two scum", and then you back tracked when people questioned you on it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 14:24 GMT
#1620
If this team fails then the spy is super or sharkie.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 14:25 GMT
#1621
On February 11 2017 20:31 Superbia wrote:
Actually is Grack prone to this type of reading as mafia? Like both silverika and sharkie have had a very townie showing.

Also, I have no idea what this means.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 15:52 GMT
#1624
On February 12 2017 00:40 Vivax wrote:
I was expecting something along the lines of "it has to be superbia", but now you don't even sound sure that sharkie is actually resistance, which is in contrast to basically all your beliefs.

Also noted that you lazily call all arguments against you omgus. There is no rule that says that the first to accuse is more right or more resistance.

Fact of the matter is, you are pushing the notion I nominated an all town team when I knew Swika would include me into the next team.

Fact of the matter also is that RtaniSoul was helping sharkie back when you changed your read, and it wasn't the entire thread attacking him, it was mostly just me.

My belief is that Sharkie is more likely town than you.

I'll call it OMGUS if the argument is literally "he was town reading me and then he accused me."

Yeah I am - minus the last part because you aren't a fucking mind reader and they never suggested a team until after the first mission passed and you gained cred from selecting the pasing mission.

You & Silver were both very confident that the scum was Sharkie and you were both connecting him with Artanisoul. I don't see why I wouldn't just let you guys fuck each other up rather than coming up with a theory that pissed all 3 of you off.

Your read is worse than OMGUS because you try to make it look like it was some great opportunity for me to turn on you at that moment when it was actually the opposite.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:19 GMT
#1711
On February 12 2017 01:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 00:52 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 00:40 Vivax wrote:
I was expecting something along the lines of "it has to be superbia", but now you don't even sound sure that sharkie is actually resistance, which is in contrast to basically all your beliefs.

Also noted that you lazily call all arguments against you omgus. There is no rule that says that the first to accuse is more right or more resistance.

Fact of the matter is, you are pushing the notion I nominated an all town team when I knew Swika would include me into the next team.

Fact of the matter also is that RtaniSoul was helping sharkie back when you changed your read, and it wasn't the entire thread attacking him, it was mostly just me.

My belief is that Sharkie is more likely town than you.

I'll call it OMGUS if the argument is literally "he was town reading me and then he accused me."

Yeah I am - minus the last part because you aren't a fucking mind reader and they never suggested a team until after the first mission passed and you gained cred from selecting the pasing mission.

You & Silver were both very confident that the scum was Sharkie and you were both connecting him with Artanisoul. I don't see why I wouldn't just let you guys fuck each other up rather than coming up with a theory that pissed all 3 of you off.

Your read is worse than OMGUS because you try to make it look like it was some great opportunity for me to turn on you at that moment when it was actually the opposite.


Who needs to read minds when I can just read posts? I asked active players who they thought should go on a team, oh look:

Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 18:30 Silverika wrote:
You could put yourself, Rtani, and us or yourself Rtani, and Super. I think you said you had unresolved issues with those two? Or maybe yourself, Grack, and us.

~SilverWolf77


And you would not let us fuck up each other when you're spy with sharkie, simples. And if he isn't you're trying to portray the first team as all town and get on further missions. Also simple, and already mentioned. You can stop repeating questions now.

Well I'm not a huge fan of your post reading since I referenced that post you're quoting as proof in my last post.

+ Show Spoiler +

On February 11 2017 23:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2017 20:42 Vivax wrote:
Well my three scenarios are:

  • Sharkie + Grack were both spies. Seeing no out from either scumreading each other or Swika, they let the first mission pass, waiting for the second to blame the newcomer as they felt it would be easier than to attack a vastly townread swika, or being forced to scumread each other. Grack now put sharkie in along with superbia, who can still be either town or spy but for simplicity it's always easier to assume only one spy was on a failed team, so it's usually a win win or eat least no loss scenario for spies to have 2 on a team.

  • Only Grack was spy and decided that he would pass the first, and fail the second. Before it failed he 180° his read on me and townread sharkie instead to try and gather support from all the members of the first three player team + RtaniSoul. Mind you, his read switch happened after I was in an argument with sharkie and rtaniSoul so the timing makes sense as he saw an opening on me here. In this case his current team is all town with exception of superbia who is his infiltrate.

  • Only sharkie is spy. Least likely in my opinion cause I don't believe that Gracks read switch on me was genuine and somewhere I mentioned that if he's town it was maybe borderline gamethrowing, but for sure game changing.


Gracks scenario is that I made an all town team when I was townread already. Even IF I didn't include myself for cred, what would have stopped me from trying to put in a spy? The worst that could happen was that it got rejected and swika put me into the next team anyways, they were ready to do that. So I'm not the guy pushing tinfoil in this case.

My question to Grack and sharkie now is: If this team failed, who would they think was spy?

Translation: OMGUS.

But really that's a pretty gross portrayal of what happened.

You and Silverika were both adamant that the scum team was Sharkie/Artanisoul and were hammering on them rather than everyone being against you. Then, as you described, I saw my opening on you and accused you & Rtanisoul, thereby turning all 3 of you/Silver/Rtanisoul against me for the support of Sharkie, who was currently getting beaten down by the thread.

Plus Silverika never said that they were going to add you to their mission. I saw one post where they made some suggestions for the team that you were choosing, but they could have easily chosen any combination of themselves/Rtanisoul/me/Super/you for their own mission. There was no town read on you from them that was greater than any other townie people's read.

Also if you look back to day 4, you looked like you were trying to find a way to waver out of the mission by calling my list post a scum slip because it "looked like I only thought of two scum", and then you back tracked when people questioned you on it.



And I don't really see why I wouldn't let things go as they were going. I could just let Artanisoul keep town reading Sharkie and you/Silver town reading me. It's a win-win. As opposed to connecting ourselves to each other by hard defending each other.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:24 GMT
#1714
On February 12 2017 01:15 Vivax wrote:
You'd be more credible stating I was spy with sharkie, but this? Just lol.

lol I have been thinking of this one and also considering just you town and Sharkie mafia because you're making more effort than you usually do as scum.

(For the you/Sharkie I remembered that both of you were trying to put Artanisoul in the new team in place of the other.)

I'm pretty tired of running in circles with my reads though after every time I argue with someone. And I think that scum has to have some kind of carry right now to encourage so many people not making any effort to get on a team, and I'm not really convinced that Sharkie is enough to get behavior like this.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:35 GMT
#1724
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:36 GMT
#1725
On February 12 2017 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2017 08:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2017 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
you posted a low percentage team to pass like me. but dont include yourself. that makes no sense to me. your less scum read then me for sure

You realize that your mission got 0 votes.

And yet my mission is the one that doesn't make sense...

I'm mostly taking into consideration the people that I think are town.

I know that Rtanisoul/Sharkie will both consider the mission. Not sure about Silver/Super.


sick 0 votes

lol.

But mine at least had some discussion and an active day.

Yours was "I'm choosing myself..." into everyone afking.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:38 GMT
#1728
On February 12 2017 07:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:34 sicklucker wrote:
On February 11 2017 08:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 11 2017 07:32 sicklucker wrote:
you posted a low percentage team to pass like me. but dont include yourself. that makes no sense to me. your less scum read then me for sure

You realize that your mission got 0 votes.

And yet my mission is the one that doesn't make sense...

I'm mostly taking into consideration the people that I think are town.

I know that Rtanisoul/Sharkie will both consider the mission. Not sure about Silver/Super.


sick 0 votes

lol.

But mine at least had some discussion and an active day.

Yours was "I'm choosing myself..." into everyone afking.

Why did you vote against your own team?

Because when I was last in the thread Superbia didn't really show up.

And I'm not entirely sold on Vivax being spy and not Sharkie right now.

Plus I knew that the vote was going to fail regardless, so who cares.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:40 GMT
#1731
On February 12 2017 07:36 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:41 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:40 Superbia wrote:
On February 12 2017 06:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Which means one of superbia/TW is probably scum as he put that team up with silver.


Wow you've finally arrived at d1.

I'm sorry, we've actually read past D1.

It is right back to day one.

I said that it was one of Super/Tumble on the day that EC proposed that team.

And then I called out EC for not changing the team after saying he was having doubts about the team before I wrote a post about it.


if you're town and right we'll send you a sticker post-game?

Well if you're super set on that being the team I don't think that I would ever be mafia with them.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:42 GMT
#1733
On February 12 2017 07:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 07:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:25 Vivax wrote:
On February 12 2017 07:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I kinda behind on my reading because I didn't expect to replace in lol. Anyways will catch up soon.


Don't worry you don't have to do much everyone already solved the game just approve RtaniSoul/Swika/yourself/SL and we win the game ez


Since you asked me the question I think it is only fair for me to ask you the same question.
If that team had a fail, who would be the spy?


Since you asked me the question it's only fair you ask him the same question. Why did Grack disapprove his own team?
I can play this game too you know.

0 votes = all town dude.

You confirmed it earlier.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 22:42 GMT
#1734
Get rekt.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft445
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft454
PiGStarcraft445
RuFF_SC2 171
PiLiPiLi 21
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 185
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4670
Counter-Strike
taco 677
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox754
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor677
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0328
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
• Stunt183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 3m
Online Event
8h 3m
FEL
13h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.