• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:05
CEST 05:05
KST 12:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7378 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 06 2017 18:29 GMT
#980
On February 07 2017 03:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
People have been sniping at our slot since the get go for shitty reasons nothing to do with OUR play and it's made both of us quite frustrated. She's at uni right now but she vented about it herself yesterday.

I just don't understand all of the confidence in this mission.

Between the four of us you would need to have found 4/5 townies

Scum would have had to have failed massively this game, and the vote for the last mission wasn't even close. It's also not like Sharkie or I were beacons of townie-ness that couldn't have been stopped. I don't think either of us were even going to be put on Silver's mission if that mission was rejected.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 06 2017 18:33 GMT
#981
On February 07 2017 03:15 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.


I know that is not your main message but could we all please stop accusing other people of spies JUST BECAUSE THEY ACCUSE YOU?
Also just because someone calls you resistance DOES NOT MEAN that they are not spies... Sheesh.

If I think the mission is going to fail it makes sense for me to look at the people who don't seen to be putting very much thought into upvoting the mission but are poised to put the blame for the failure on me afterwards.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 06 2017 18:34 GMT
#984
On February 07 2017 03:33 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 07 2017 03:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
People have been sniping at our slot since the get go for shitty reasons nothing to do with OUR play and it's made both of us quite frustrated. She's at uni right now but she vented about it herself yesterday.

I just don't understand all of the confidence in this mission.

Between the four of us you would need to have found 4/5 townies

Scum would have had to have failed massively this game, and the vote for the last mission wasn't even close. It's also not like Sharkie or I were beacons of townie-ness that couldn't have been stopped. I don't think either of us were even going to be put on Silver's mission if that mission was rejected.


Aren't there 6 townie's?

Yeah but in this case he would be one of them, so he needs to find 4 of the remaining 5.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 06 2017 18:42 GMT
#993
lol ok I'll vote accept.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 06 2017 22:26 GMT
#1031
On February 07 2017 07:20 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 07:18 sicklucker wrote:
On February 07 2017 07:07 Superbia wrote:
Like what type of koolaid are you drinking to think that the original 3 was town


dont think it matters its the math play. the two are garanteed town. sharkie just might be a newb who was afraid but hell he even just downvoted the mission so i doubt it


The fucking math play!? You mean the meth play. I had a post detailing why the original 3 had a mafia in them like super likely. Straight from the votes.

Lol
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 02:39 GMT
#1041
On February 07 2017 07:31 Superbia wrote:
Grack I hated your "okay im gonna pass this team" post. I thought it was votebait but apparently not. Felt very forced

I liked how sharkie was giving you sass.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:36 GMT
#1199
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:41 GMT
#1204
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:48 GMT
#1210
On February 08 2017 00:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"


Some sort of bid for the second team? Seems like a bit of a stretch..

Keep in mind scum have no QT to coordinate.

Keep in mind that this is just a theory, and I'm not 100% sure this is the case.

Vivax wasn't going to add Artanisoul to the team because he was opposed to artanisoul and he wasn't going to add himself because of all of the fuss he made about it being scummy to add yourself to a mission.

He has to add a third person.

Both Artanisoul/Vivax liked the people on the team. They could have tried to find a way to backtrack on their reads from there, but it would also make sense for them to just vote accept.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:49 GMT
#1212
lol I read Vivax right in that one game and now I have a history of being right about his alignment.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:50 GMT
#1215
On February 08 2017 00:49 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:43 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"


Some sort of bid for the second team? Seems like a bit of a stretch..

Keep in mind scum have no QT to coordinate.

Keep in mind that this is just a theory, and I'm not 100% sure this is the case.

Vivax wasn't going to add Artanisoul to the team because he was opposed to artanisoul and he wasn't going to add himself because of all of the fuss he made about it being scummy to add yourself to a mission.

He has to add a third person.

Both Artanisoul/Vivax liked the people on the team. They could have tried to find a way to backtrack on their reads from there, but it would also make sense for them to just vote accept.


Or they just vote no and one of them gets added to the team by silver to auto-pass team #5.

See bold. Jesus Superbia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:51 GMT
#1218
On February 08 2017 00:50 Vivax wrote:
Earlier:

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.



Now:

Show nested quote +
Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.


My, my, Grack. Just when you had earned my favour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I liked that when I thought the spy was likely to be sharkie.

Now I think the spy is quite unlikely to be sharkie.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:54 GMT
#1221
On February 08 2017 00:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:50 Vivax wrote:
Earlier:

On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.



Now:

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.


My, my, Grack. Just when you had earned my favour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I liked that when I thought the spy was likely to be sharkie.

Now I think the spy is quite unlikely to be sharkie.


Even then the same argument shouldn't lead to different conclusions for you.

Unless you use it just to make up reads when they suit the moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You're scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:00 GMT
#1223
Just from the way this conversation has played out it's all about optics.

"Guys look at this! Grack has been inconsistent!"

No shit.

When I thought that sharkie was the most likely to sabotage the mission I liked that you weren't going to pin the blame on me/Silver.

Now that I think sharkie is looking way townier I'm looking at the person who is using nothing but WIFOM to blame him for the failure.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:13 GMT
#1237
On February 08 2017 01:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why is Silver exempt from the thing you judge Vivax for? Silver has been extremely stubborn on the sharkie and rtani are spies train and grack/vivax are supertown too.

I'm reading Silver mostly based on attitude.

I also have different standards for what I expect from different players.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:20 GMT
#1242
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:32 GMT
#1249
On February 08 2017 01:26 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.

What I don't understand is that I've been saying pretty much the same as sharkie as well as a lot of other things, yet you don't townread me. Why?

I do follow your logic on why it doesn't make sense for a spy to vote for the first one if it was clean unless they have a good presence. One explanation I see is that if it didn't go through, silver would get a mission and it'd auto pass and silver's reads did not include scum for his choices. Another would be that at least this way they can get cred for voting for a passed mission.

I'm town reading sharkie because I think he's done a few things that I wouldn't except to see out of a new mafia player. That's obviously not the case for you.

The bold is actually really interesting though because I remember Silver had you as his top town read. So that's actually possible. In this case scum! Vivax would still have to have been unable to add any of his teammates to the team though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:45 GMT
#1251
On February 08 2017 01:41 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:26 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.

What I don't understand is that I've been saying pretty much the same as sharkie as well as a lot of other things, yet you don't townread me. Why?

I do follow your logic on why it doesn't make sense for a spy to vote for the first one if it was clean unless they have a good presence. One explanation I see is that if it didn't go through, silver would get a mission and it'd auto pass and silver's reads did not include scum for his choices. Another would be that at least this way they can get cred for voting for a passed mission.

I'm town reading sharkie because I think he's done a few things that I wouldn't except to see out of a new mafia player. That's obviously not the case for you.

The bold is actually really interesting though because I remember Silver had you as his top town read. So that's actually possible. In this case scum! Vivax would still have to have been unable to add any of his teammates to the team though.


Wait, isn't that asking (as a spy) to have two failed missions? Since the next person in line is going to pick an all resistance team as well. I think Vivax would just add himself instead of sharkie, that team would have likely passed. Pretty sure that's a better option unless in this world vivax is going for some solo carry strat with sl/tw as his team mates.

I think Vivax wouldn't send himself because he made such a big deal out of how bad it was that everyone else was adding themselves to their teams.

The only thing that worries me right now is that I've never seen what Silverika's scum play looks like.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 18:27 GMT
#1262
The people of Grackonia stand with Sharkie.

[image loading]
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 19:03 GMT
#1334
On February 08 2017 19:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
I'm actually starting to think grack is the spy. Bleh.

^ cause i explained it to him though to be fair, he's still very convinced sharkie is town (resistance whatevs) based on feels. but mainly it comes down to grack being so adamant that it must be vivax...as town i'd expect him to be more leery of the other two on the first mission with him, but instead he goes straight to it's the new guy!

there's more spy motive to that than town...namely, if you say it's the new guy loud enough maybe no one looks to the original three

This is false. I was suspicious of the original three during the day, unlike you

It's also bullshit. The general consensus was that the spy was on the original team, and more specifically that the spy was sharkie. You're acting like the scenario was that everyone was just writing off the original team as scum free, when that just wasn't the case.

But I do think that there is spy motive in you trying to demonize me for this when before you were saying that it was less likely for me to call Vivax as scum. Mostly based on how weak and inaccurate the bold statement is that caused you to flip that idea.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shuttle 1586
Artosis 601
Bale 67
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 365
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox611
Mew2King89
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor912
Other Games
summit1g8712
C9.Mang0325
PiGStarcraft293
ViBE60
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP145
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta19
• Letter144
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo460
Other Games
• Scarra841
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 55m
OSC
18h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.