• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9493 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 15:22 GMT
#501
On January 31 2017 21:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 20:20 Vivax wrote:
If you think emc is spy cause of double replacement, you're in for a wild ride and a lot of assumption.

Sounds like you have more information than we do

Sounds like you're scum grasping at straws
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 15:34 GMT
#503
I'm still thinking over the teams. I don't think any of the teams you suggested are outright bad teams.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 15:52 GMT
#504
I think I would like to see a Tumble/Silver/Vivax team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 15:54 GMT
#505
Which is pretty much the team I voted down yesterday, but it can actually get votes because I'm not on it lol.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 19:26 GMT
#510
I think there's too many people in support of this team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 20:43 GMT
#518
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 21:19 GMT
#547
lol this is getting interesting now.

What have I done.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 21:28 GMT
#569
On February 01 2017 06:19 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.



considering hes the only one I said might be mafia no shit

I meant that it would be weird for both of the difficult to read/low content players to actually be scum.

But yeah you really buried him when you said:
On January 29 2017 13:32 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2017 08:19 Superbia wrote:
Sharkie just seems like mafia agreeing with the team because its likely right and attempting to get get credits for that. Something like that. Could be completely wrong, but hey. :D


ya sharkie could be mafia. is there a mafia qt in this game?

There's no way you two could be a pairing because there's way too much distance.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 21:43 GMT
#578
On February 01 2017 06:35 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 05:43 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't want to be too WIFOMy so I'll break this up into 3 possible scenarios and you can choose which one you think is the most likely scenario.

Either:

1) Silver/Super/Tumblewood are all town. The 3 people who are most in favor of the Super/Tumble/Silver team are also town. (1st choice given by Vivax/EC/Artisoul). In this scenario the game is basically solved. The scum team is Me/Sharkie/Sicklucker and we completely flopped, while the entire town was able to effectively coalesce around a town team.

+ Show Spoiler +
Latest team suggestions
On January 31 2017 18:13 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 17:26 emperorchampion wrote:
This game is cold as ice lol, I've been following along and I think i want to start with this team:

##nominate: emperorchampion grackattack superbia cause they are known to be cool people.

Could you replace superbia with sicklucker? Then we can make our no more emphatic ^^

On February 01 2017 00:05 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2017 22:35 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 21:54 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:50 emperorchampion wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:48 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 18:02 emperorchampion wrote:
Based on my probability estimates this team has a 105% chance of being approved, so let's gogogogo


Nope


Care to elaborate?


I think you should read up since we've discussed it already. Particularly the part where TW came into the game, cast shade on everyone in the original group, and then put up a new one with "this looks right."

You come into the thread, in a spot no one can read because Calix didn't do anything, and immediately put up a team without any discussion or any sort of posting that would allow us to read you or any sort of reasoning for the team you picked. I mean you gave a couple reasons on Grack but they weren't really that good.

And so far you've just been floating around not doing anything complaining the game is dead.

~SilverWolf77


The issue for me is that I was dropped in as leader at the same time as replacement, it was my excitement to get going! I prefer to give team first and discuss afterwards since I think it's the best way to find a mutually agreeable team.

That was just my feeling following the game since I'm used to more active mafia games
On January 31 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
On January 31 2017 17:59 emperorchampion wrote:
Cause grack's a bro:

Scum hunting:
On January 28 2017 09:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I liked his confident (and correct) put down of Vivax's leader logic.
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

His follow up also seems genuine to me. If he had entered the thread with that comment as scum, I would have expected him to use that as justification for having more suspicion/uncertainty on Vivax.
On January 28 2017 08:37 Tumblewood wrote:
On January 28 2017 08:07 Vivax wrote:
On January 28 2017 07:57 Tumblewood wrote:
can't even give you townie cred for winning an argument against vivax. come on, v, get a real reason to scumread rtani

Reading between the lines this means that you're fine with superbia and swika but not fine with me not being fine with rtanisoul?

no, I think you may be even townier for being this bad but I also politely request you be less bad
also I am just examining super and swika, and rtani to an extent, just now



Town circling:
On January 30 2017 18:22 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 30 2017 18:15 Superbia wrote:
Gracky, who would you put on a team?

I reread through your filter and you actually looked better than I thought.

So I don't know lol. One spot would have to go to Ikawolf.


I put my nomination early cause I'm pretty fine with any of my town reads:
super/silver/grack


Can you explain all these towreads and why in particular you chose to exclude us from your team of the three you townread? Also, you townread three people but then put this post in:

On January 31 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
tumble/silver/super ?

Basically if the leader puts themselves or not, the question is about who get the more information. Leader putting themselves gives more info to the leader, otherwise gives more info to whoever they put in. So it's a question about who you trust. Not sure I fully trust 2 other people yet though.


So you townread three people and would be o.k. with any of them but get some heat and suddenly it's like, you aren't sure you fully trust two people?


~SilverWolf77


super / you having similar thoughts points towards both being town. Similar aggression and level of involvement I think reinforce. I liked super's interactions with tumble. Gracks town read is lower than between you two.

I prefer to be on the team since I view it like controlling the variables. In this case it's Grack. If it's not going to pass then obviously there's no point in pushing it, so yeah I'm willing to compromise.

Other teams I have in mind are silver/super/tumble, which I saw is already OK for you? Or I think silver/super/vivax is OK.

We will yay-vote silver/super/tumble. Have issues with Vivax though.

On February 01 2017 00:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Our biggest problem is that we don't want vivax subbing in for tumble. Kinda equal between Super/Vivax.


On January 30 2017 08:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2017 08:41 Silverika wrote:
On January 30 2017 06:35 sharkie wrote:
Oh god calix is next leader, can we afford that?


This is why I'm kind of annoyed the first one didn't pass. That said, Calix's complete lack of activity is unusual for her as either alignment and if we could get a replacement in, if needed, that would probably help a lot with reading that slot.

~SilverWolf


Would you be fine with superbia/you/tumble?

On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


On February 01 2017 01:08 emperorchampion wrote:
##UN-nominate: emperorchampion grackattack super
##nominate: super silver tumble

@grack I think I prefer to have super or myself over vivax on the team you mention



2) Super/Tumble/Silver are still town, but in this scenario one of Vivax/Artisoul/EC is secretly hoping that the team does not pass, and they were only in favor of the team to try to appear townie.

*For this scenario I could only really see this being true with mafia! Artisoul. Vivax wanted the Tumble/Super/Silver team early on and EC laid out several different teams that he could have chosen from before settling on Tumble/Super/Silver.

3) At least one of Super/Tumble/Silver is mafia.

I believe that this should be all of the possible scenarios. I think the 3rd one is the most likely. I know my role so I know that 1 isn't possible. But even if I didn't I would be quite surprised if both Sharkie and Sicklucker are mafia.


i'm still interested in playing where's the mafia with you, grack...out of your option number 3

I think it's one of Tumble/Super with Tumble being more likely town.

I actually liked the way you responded to the post so I think a good team that could potentially pass would be Artisoul/Grack/Ikawolf.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 21:47 GMT
#583
On February 01 2017 06:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Mm I think I just stick with original + I'm peacing soon

I feel good about this team :D and I encourage y'all to vote yay!!

You were having doubts about the team before and now you feel good about the team?

That's pretty strange.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 31 2017 22:27 GMT
#594
On February 01 2017 07:10 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 01 2017 07:01 sharkie wrote:
the day of my leadership is nearing :D


-pokes- where you at in all this debate sharkie?


Ignored and accused. But as I read this game correctly you don't even need me to win this game, right? Only 5/6 are necessary to win as rebels

We just can't understand you. As far as I can tell you think that Tumble is too pushy. You like Silverwolf because she voted for the first team. And you really liked the first team. But we have no idea why you like that team so much aside from "there's 6 rebels and only 3 spies", which is true for any team.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 01 2017 20:55 GMT
#648
On February 01 2017 13:23 Vivax wrote:
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.

Why aren't you making any sense?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 01 2017 21:13 GMT
#650
On February 02 2017 06:06 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 05:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 01 2017 13:23 Vivax wrote:
Morning gents.

Today I want to see superbia and TW fighting as they both distrust each other yet as spies they should want the team to pass.

Looking forward to their reasoning for the respective vote.

Why aren't you making any sense?


Why aren't you making any sense?

lol what are you trying to do with the earlier post?

You're like, "If Super/Tumble are spies I bet they're going to want to approve the mission.

So what do you say, Tumblewood, are you going to approve the mission like a spy?!?!?!?"
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 01 2017 21:20 GMT
#655
On February 02 2017 06:18 Silverika wrote:
Well, if missions keep getting rejected, I'm not sure how much more I'll put effort in here. If we can't move forward, I really have nothing to say.

~SilverWolf77

If this and Vivax's mission get rejected then the mission you choose goes through automatically.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 01 2017 21:36 GMT
#668
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 02 2017 12:58 GMT
#700
On February 02 2017 19:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 19:16 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also if you don't want us in the team, put sharkie there instead of super. I'd vote for that.


Approved. I like his thoughts to the super and tumble matter as I also dislike them much more since they literally didn't care. And I like that you suggest this.

Next suggestion is

Sharkie/Ika/Grack

I would approve that team.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 03 2017 14:29 GMT
#755
Yesterday was not my best day IRL.

I'll read through and comment in a bit.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 03 2017 16:06 GMT
#760
I think Silver is pretty clearly town by now and I have the same "innocent town feel" as Artisoul on Sharkie. His play actually makes sense to me. From what I've seen he seems to be heavily influenced by thread sentiment (which I think is fine for a new player.) So I'm approving the mission.

Sicklucker has pretty much confirmed himself as scum by making a bunch of terrible posts to try to talk people out of town reading Ikawolf.
On February 02 2017 09:04 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2017 07:06 Silverika wrote:
great game guys, really fun, having a blast here



why are you mad? now you get to pick a team...

scummy mc scum scum

On February 02 2017 21:59 sicklucker wrote:
silvers so mad at me and it does not make anysense. like it has to be fake rage right? wtf did I even do

I think it was pretty clear that they're impatient fuckers after they got annoyed when the first mission got rejected.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 03 2017 16:21 GMT
#762
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 03 2017 16:25 GMT
#763
On February 04 2017 01:18 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2017 23:11 sharkie wrote:
On February 03 2017 23:04 Silverika wrote:
On February 03 2017 19:04 sharkie wrote:
On February 03 2017 17:47 Silverika wrote:
I am uneasy about how sharkie started out acting as though he barely even knew what scum meant and basically making a lot of comments like he didn't know what he was doing. Later his post suddenly get a lot better with more analysis. Plus we didn't care for chairman ray either. It's kind of an uneasy feeling based on inconsistent play. I'm gonna talk to ika about Tumblewood cuz he said he wasn't sure he trusted them and let him comment on that. I know I had some issues earlier but they've fallen off the radar lately.

~SilverWolf77


I still only know half of the words you use to describe things.
I've played "The resistance" the board game and there no things such as scum or townread appear...


Have you ever played mafia before? I'm trying to decide if you are just new to the game or being clever trying to make us think you are because your later posting looks more experienced. Even your post giving advice to us looks like a seasoned player. On other sites, I've seen scum do this if the player base doesn't know them because people write it off as new Town so that's why I'm paranoid.

~SilverWolf77


No, I have never played Mafia. Well like I said I have played resistance before. When I get more information I can say more. But for the very first nomination you can't say anything and so I went with gut feeling and I still feel very good about 2/3 of that team. Most of the others probably regret a lot that they rejected RT's team anyway..

But since I have played resistance before I still don't see how spies or resistance can ever claim credit for voting of a successful team (which a few of you claimed I was doing). I am still waiting for that answer: how can a person ever claim credit for voting a successful team?

this explains a whole lot....
maybe sharkie is just newbie town who mysteriously has 13k posts

He's never played on TL before. (I checked the mafia database.)

He has a lot of posts on LR threads
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 623
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4490
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox910
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g9081
JimRising 611
shahzam589
Day[9].tv471
PiGStarcraft120
ArmadaUGS86
NeuroSwarm73
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv471
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
20m
Stellar Fest
13h 20m
OSC
22h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.