• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:47
CEST 12:47
KST 19:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8918 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 06:19 GMT
#1950
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 06:26 GMT
#1954
On February 14 2017 15:21 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.


But you get pissed off at everyone who does not town read you.
So in a way he is right you know


I'm gonna replace out. I'll see if ika wants to take over.

I'm done.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 06:30 GMT
#1956
On February 14 2017 15:29 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 15:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:19 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 15:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Like it seems pretty obvious to me that the way to get town read by you guys is to town read you.


No actually it isn't. You don't know a damn thing about how I play do how about you stop being an ass for 5 seconds?

Like, fuck you grack. I don't give a damn how drunk you are just fuck off.

I'm so over this game.


But you get pissed off at everyone who does not town read you.
So in a way he is right you know


I'm gonna replace out. I'll see if ika wants to take over.

I'm done.


Dude, neither Grack nor me are doing this to piss you off. Why do you have to put your emotions into this game?


Stop fucking speaking for grack!! It's annoying as fuck!!
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 06:32 GMT
#1957
Also I'm not a dude sharkie, that's been made clear already.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:02 GMT
#1963
Holy crap, rtani soul said sharkie was town-sharkie hard townread rtanit soul and defended him the rest of the game. Grack hard townreads sharkie, he suddenly hard townreads grack and sticks up for him the rest of the game.

Where's your scumread of him for townreading those that townread him grack? Oh right. He's townreading and defending you, so you aren't gonna go there.

But you'll go after us because we aren't townreading you. But your way of doing it is to take potshots.

-I think they are spy manipulating everyone's emotions

-They always scumread those that scumread them, I don't want to deal with their crap and any crap they throw at me if I scumread them.

-I couldn't deal with their crap last game either

These are potshots designed to put me on the defensive and do nothing to figure out my alignment. This is why I can't townread you.

BTW-If you think I'm not gonna look at motive when people turn on us after townreading us all game with no good reasoning behind it, then I don't know what to tell you. Spy's pretty much have to force us off the next mission in order to win.

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:22 GMT
#1967
If the mission fails, I was planning on waiting to see how people starting pointing fingers and blaming others to see if I can figure out how the spies are gonna play the sabatoge out.

But if you start taking pot shots at us before the mission even has a conclusion one way or another, then that's not gonna look too good for you.

Vivax did the same thing by saying if we aren't a spy, it passes. If Vivax is a spy, he's trying to give himself cover and I already said how I hated his no vote. That's additional cover if he needs it.

I don't like being set up as the scapegoat by either one of you for the exact reason I said-spies have to keep silverika off the next mission if they want to win. That's the spy motivation for trying to discredit us in any way they can.

So yeah, I'm gonna be all over that. If you don't like it when someone plays aggressive, that's not my problem. It's mafia and we don't all play alike. We are also human with emotions that are gonna flare.

I'm tired, I'm sick of this game, I'm human and not some robot, I do get defensive when people insult my play because I feel like this game and the newbie game I put so much freaking effort in and to just have it be blown off as well, they just scumread those that scumread them and that's it, is insulting my effort.

If you think we are a spy, say so and say why. I have done that with every one of my reads and if I haven't, just ask and I'll clarify.

And yeah, I stopped signing because ika has pretty much completely lost interest in this game so it's me or nothing.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:25 GMT
#1968
Also, grack when I said I didn't understand your read progression, you said you weren't gonna read the scumgames you asked for that I provided and got snippy with us but never addressed our concerns.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:29 GMT
#1970
On February 14 2017 16:25 sharkie wrote:
I don't know how often I have to keep saying it silver but not once in the whole game have I ever thrown shade at you nor spyread you nor done anything to discredit you or your play.

That is what I meant earlier. When someone talks back to you, they are automatically shady for you.


-Stop using meta to read people-that's bad, wrong, etc.

-Stop using WIFOM arguments to read people-that's bad, wrong etc.

^^ From the wisdom of sharkie^^

As far as that last line, if you have a point about our alignment, make it.

Otherwise, just stop with the following grack around like a puppy and agreeing with everything he says.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:38 GMT
#1974
On February 14 2017 16:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 16:25 Silverika wrote:
Also, grack when I said I didn't understand your read progression, you said you weren't gonna read the scumgames you asked for that I provided and got snippy with us but never addressed our concerns.

I got pissy.

I can read the scum games. I wasn't able to find the filter system but w/e.


The site doesn't have a filther system unless you get tampermoneky add on and then add the script that enables an ISO function

-ika
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:42 GMT
#1975
Here guys, let me spell it out for you:

SPIES HAVE TO KEEP SILVERIKA OFF THE NEXT MISSION IN ORDER TO WIN

This is what is going through my mind right now. If we want to win, we have to put a stop to it. I'm tempted to just say fine, keep us off, but that gives the spies a better chance to get two of them on there to fail it twice.

I will seriously think it's Vivax if the mission fails anyway because he's the only common denominator from the failed missions besides us and we know we are town.

There's many times I read you grack and go, shit he's town, but I also have to look at sharkie and there's no way he's a spy, so then I look at Vivax and I see zero spy motivation to put an all town team through and hope that the next one will have a spy on it. That's so super risky. So I go, PoE, plus grack has jumped around a lot on his reads without a lot of explanation. Maybe it's him. Then you say you aren't gonna read our scumgames and cop an attitude with us when we call you out. Vivax has explained everything he's thinking very logically without emotion. Hell, that could be a scumtell right there. Maybe town are the emotional ones.

At this point, I'm sick of the game and so is ika so I don't know how much more energy I have left to fight. But ika doesn't want to take over because he's apathetic and works overnights so....................here we are.

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:47 GMT
#1977
On February 14 2017 16:44 sharkie wrote:
I back this 100%:

SPIES HAVE TO KEEP SILVERIKA OFF THE NEXT MISSION IN ORDER TO WIN


Your intention goading is not helpful either. I mean typos it should be the same thoughts should it not?

-ika
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 07:59 GMT
#1979
Only because some of sharkie's play seems very stubborn to the point of sticking his finger in the face of anyone who disagrees. It seems so weird for spy behavior. However, I have no idea how he plays as scum, so maybe he's better than I thought. I just think it's odd if he's a spy. I'm not sure what he hopes to gain from it. I'd think as scum, he'd try to go with the flow a bit more.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 08:10 GMT
#1981
FYI me and silver are talking so reads might change shortly

(I'm in break at work)

-ika
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 08:13 GMT
#1982
Then again, being unwilling to re-evaluate his reads, could be scum for sharkie. He's ignoring the very real point that Vivax wouldn't put forward an all Town team and keep himself off the next one as a spy. He's just set in the Vivax scum world with no re-evaluation and I wonder if there is the possibility that he'd rather townread those townreading him so he can go on missions but still has to have a scumread from the mission that failed if he's a spy.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 08:24 GMT
#1985
On February 14 2017 17:16 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 17:13 Silverika wrote:
Then again, being unwilling to re-evaluate his reads, could be scum for sharkie. He's ignoring the very real point that Vivax wouldn't put forward an all Town team and keep himself off the next one as a spy. He's just set in the Vivax scum world with no re-evaluation and I wonder if there is the possibility that he'd rather townread those townreading him so he can go on missions but still has to have a scumread from the mission that failed if he's a spy.


Wouldn't I have just jumped on the blaming Grack ship then? I am the only one not considering Grack as a spy


"I hate it when people use wifom as a defense but I'm going to use it myself"
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 08:25 GMT
#1986
On February 14 2017 17:24 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 17:16 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:13 Silverika wrote:
Then again, being unwilling to re-evaluate his reads, could be scum for sharkie. He's ignoring the very real point that Vivax wouldn't put forward an all Town team and keep himself off the next one as a spy. He's just set in the Vivax scum world with no re-evaluation and I wonder if there is the possibility that he'd rather townread those townreading him so he can go on missions but still has to have a scumread from the mission that failed if he's a spy.


Wouldn't I have just jumped on the blaming Grack ship then? I am the only one not considering Grack as a spy


"I hate it when people use wifom as a defense but I'm going to use it myself"


-ika
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 08:26 GMT
#1987
On February 14 2017 17:15 Superbia wrote:
Perhaps the tw/rtsoul/x world is real

Who failed mission two then?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 08:34 GMT
#1990
Why is grack absolutely not ever a spy in your world sharkie?

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 08:39 GMT
#1992
On February 14 2017 17:28 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 17:24 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:16 sharkie wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:13 Silverika wrote:
Then again, being unwilling to re-evaluate his reads, could be scum for sharkie. He's ignoring the very real point that Vivax wouldn't put forward an all Town team and keep himself off the next one as a spy. He's just set in the Vivax scum world with no re-evaluation and I wonder if there is the possibility that he'd rather townread those townreading him so he can go on missions but still has to have a scumread from the mission that failed if he's a spy.


Wouldn't I have just jumped on the blaming Grack ship then? I am the only one not considering Grack as a spy


"I hate it when people use wifom as a defense but I'm going to use it myself"


My comment was on the "motivation" of your reasoning.


Does not change that it's still a wifom argument
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 08:41 GMT
#1993
On February 14 2017 17:33 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 17:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 14 2017 17:15 Superbia wrote:
Perhaps the tw/rtsoul/x world is real

Who failed mission two then?


x


Yoydontsay.gif

Who's the person? And make it one name cus it should not be hard to look for unaligneds if you are using the other two as starting
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister1062
Lowko298
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee52
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
13m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 13m
Replay Cast
12h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.