• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9219 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 115 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 14:24 GMT
#2061
On February 14 2017 23:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 08:52 Vivax wrote:
Tbf tho id put ls over super in the team after cause ls would be like a hammer vote one scum while super almost had to approve.

This is you right here saying that it could be a strategic move for Super to choose/vote for an all town team.

Also none of you guys seem to understand that the next mission needs 2 spies to fail.


Yea I forgot that tbh. As for strategic move, super didn't have that much choice. Who else besides himself and SL could he put in if he goes with the theory that I'm not scum? Literally only TW/LS and emc. And he was pressured into putting SL in instead. As I already said, I didn't have that pressure. You disagree, but it looked to me very much like I'd be on the next team if mine got rejected.

Btw I want a stance on you how you realize that you have to at least revisit your read on me while sharkie doesn't. It's one of the things I aimed for when I voted reject.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 14:25 GMT
#2062
And sharkie does egg on fights.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 14:37 GMT
#2063
On February 14 2017 23:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2017 23:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 14 2017 08:52 Vivax wrote:
Tbf tho id put ls over super in the team after cause ls would be like a hammer vote one scum while super almost had to approve.

This is you right here saying that it could be a strategic move for Super to choose/vote for an all town team.

Also none of you guys seem to understand that the next mission needs 2 spies to fail.


Yea I forgot that tbh. As for strategic move, super didn't have that much choice. Who else besides himself and SL could he put in if he goes with the theory that I'm not scum? Literally only TW/LS and emc. And he was pressured into putting SL in instead. As I already said, I didn't have that pressure. You disagree, but it looked to me very much like I'd be on the next team if mine got rejected.

Btw I want a stance on you how you realize that you have to at least revisit your read on me while sharkie doesn't. It's one of the things I aimed for when I voted reject.

I think Sharkie's explanation actually makes sense. If you have teammates that aren't being town read than you have to fail multiple missions. Putting yourself onto a team was going to hurt the way people read you since you attacked people for putting themselves on their team. Even if the 3 person mission passed and was sabotaged it would put you at a disadvantage against me/Silverika for the subsequent missions.

I didn't really think that you were a shoe-in for the next mission, but if you really thought so then it doesn't look great that you were trying to raise doubts about the mission based on my list post and then backtracked when people weren't agreeing with you.

I do agree that people re-evaluating their reads a lot is a townie trait compared to having static reads.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 14:46 GMT
#2064
Here's the problem that I have.

Sicklucker did not make much of an attempt to get on this mission. For him to be the lone scum sabotaging this mission we have to assume that scum just lucked into getting a sabotage with no real plan of their own.

These teams where your reads are currently based don't seem very likely at all to me:

Grack/Sharkie/SL
Sharkie/EC/SL

Can we really conclude that You/Silver/Artanis are all town and every townie just started vouching for the final scum who has pretty much been a shitter all game long? He made really little effort to get on this mission. You guys just insisted on him being sent.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 14:52 GMT
#2065
SL is just a bad player who lucked himself into the team because there are too many scummy players imo. Pretty much every PoE puts him into town
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 14 2017 15:01 GMT
#2066
We are town and if we think that vivax, grack, super, artanisoul are town based on the last pages, and if we agree sl is playing bad town:

Then that means-sharkie is the spy who failed the last mission, EC is a spy, and TW/LS is the third.

This is not outside the realm of possibility here and a lot of these convos could be town on town violence.

Also, sharkie seems to have this mindset that two of the spies are low effort, maybe he knows something we don't.

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 15:02 GMT
#2067
On February 15 2017 00:01 Silverika wrote:
We are town and if we think that vivax, grack, super, artanisoul are town based on the last pages, and if we agree sl is playing bad town:

Then that means-sharkie is the spy who failed the last mission, EC is a spy, and TW/LS is the third.

This is not outside the realm of possibility here and a lot of these convos could be town on town violence.

Also, sharkie seems to have this mindset that two of the spies are low effort, maybe he knows something we don't.



Then the game is over? x:
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 15:04 GMT
#2068
In before scum did not realize two fails are needed to fail the next mission.
Minimal effort.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 15:21 GMT
#2069
On February 15 2017 00:04 Superbia wrote:
In before scum did not realize two fails are needed to fail the next mission.


Mentioned that way before you
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 15:27 GMT
#2070
On February 15 2017 00:21 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2017 00:04 Superbia wrote:
In before scum did not realize two fails are needed to fail the next mission.


Mentioned that way before you


I don't really consider it because I am assuming everyone plays technically optimal. Like I am assuming scum would've conceded if this was an all town mission because why the fuck would you prolong the game?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 15:28 GMT
#2071
Like I have no fucking idea what kind of comments you are leaving sharkie.

"mentioned that way before you" okay? It's not even a relevant point to begin with?
Minimal effort.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 15:33 GMT
#2072
On February 15 2017 00:28 Superbia wrote:
Like I have no fucking idea what kind of comments you are leaving sharkie.

"mentioned that way before you" okay? It's not even a relevant point to begin with?


Indeed. So why make that comment?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 15:34 GMT
#2073
On February 15 2017 00:28 Superbia wrote:
Like I have no fucking idea what kind of comments you are leaving sharkie.

"mentioned that way before you" okay? It's not even a relevant point to begin with?

Lol where is EC? He hasn't posted in 5 days and he's still voting. He's making things a lot easier for us if he's scum and if he's town I don't even.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 15:38 GMT
#2074
I'm not even sure this fails so it's kinda surprising to see 7 pages of filter overnight. They were an enjoyable read though.

Grack chooses to remain pants on head on sharkie although the points against him keep getting more stacked and stacked by multiple people that can't all be spies.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 15:45 GMT
#2075
On February 15 2017 00:33 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2017 00:28 Superbia wrote:
Like I have no fucking idea what kind of comments you are leaving sharkie.

"mentioned that way before you" okay? It's not even a relevant point to begin with?


Indeed. So why make that comment?


I do what I want.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 14 2017 15:46 GMT
#2076
If this succeeds I want the time I spent on this game today back.
Minimal effort.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 14 2017 15:55 GMT
#2077
On February 15 2017 00:46 Superbia wrote:
If this succeeds I want the time I spent on this game today back.


me too
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 16:01 GMT
#2078
On February 15 2017 00:38 Vivax wrote:
I'm not even sure this fails so it's kinda surprising to see 7 pages of filter overnight. They were an enjoyable read though.

Grack chooses to remain pants on head on sharkie although the points against him keep getting more stacked and stacked by multiple people that can't all be spies.

I don't think you're one to talk.

You kept suggesting me/sharkie being a scum team. Who says this about their teammate when everybody is scum reading both of them? It seems like a pretty obvious town spew if he's mafia.
On February 12 2017 08:37 sharkie wrote:
vivax will probably go into history of leading the worst spy team to a win...
Can't believe I am the only person who keeps reading him a spy. At least people start opening their eyes to Grack. Totally sad that it took so long for people to realise that he isn't a spy..
Vivax is totally abusing the meta here, do you even notice how often he keeps mentioning that this is not his way to play a spy -> ergo being that he isn't a spy! That is like the lamest excuse ever. Some of you at least realised that two of our worst players in the game are the other two spies but don't see that as a reason how vivax is forced to play the game.
Just ask yourself if you were in his position, how would you play the game? You need to fail three missions, and your teammates will never have the prospect of entering a team nomination successfully. What would you do in that position? Stop thinking about the player but about the situation. Look at his defenses when he was accused by rt, me or grack. He got even defense bonus points from ec/tw - I'd never want that. He is also the only player who has still refused to flat out call ec a spy. The only thing I might agree with him is that tw might be a good player as super only appears in the game when it benefits his position as a potential spy player.
Also the mere prospect of Grack AND me being spies and not failing the first mission is so ridicilous. This is as ridicilous as his earlier "sure thing" of rt and me being a spy team together. I think his words back then were "if this mission fails, rt+sharkie is a sure thing." Do you even realise that he framed our second most reliable resistance player (rtani) a spy? How the heck can that be ignored?


Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 16:05 GMT
#2079
Mafia always read their teammates as being scummier than they actually are. Everyone else is scum reading me for changing reads. Instead he's like:

"Grack is obviously town for attacking Vivax. He could have blamed me. Sad!"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 16:10 GMT
#2080
On February 15 2017 01:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2017 00:38 Vivax wrote:
I'm not even sure this fails so it's kinda surprising to see 7 pages of filter overnight. They were an enjoyable read though.

Grack chooses to remain pants on head on sharkie although the points against him keep getting more stacked and stacked by multiple people that can't all be spies.

I don't think you're one to talk.

You kept suggesting me/sharkie being a scum team. Who says this about their teammate when everybody is scum reading both of them? It seems like a pretty obvious town spew if he's mafia.
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 08:37 sharkie wrote:
vivax will probably go into history of leading the worst spy team to a win...
Can't believe I am the only person who keeps reading him a spy. At least people start opening their eyes to Grack. Totally sad that it took so long for people to realise that he isn't a spy..
Vivax is totally abusing the meta here, do you even notice how often he keeps mentioning that this is not his way to play a spy -> ergo being that he isn't a spy! That is like the lamest excuse ever. Some of you at least realised that two of our worst players in the game are the other two spies but don't see that as a reason how vivax is forced to play the game.
Just ask yourself if you were in his position, how would you play the game? You need to fail three missions, and your teammates will never have the prospect of entering a team nomination successfully. What would you do in that position? Stop thinking about the player but about the situation. Look at his defenses when he was accused by rt, me or grack. He got even defense bonus points from ec/tw - I'd never want that. He is also the only player who has still refused to flat out call ec a spy. The only thing I might agree with him is that tw might be a good player as super only appears in the game when it benefits his position as a potential spy player.
Also the mere prospect of Grack AND me being spies and not failing the first mission is so ridicilous. This is as ridicilous as his earlier "sure thing" of rt and me being a spy team together. I think his words back then were "if this mission fails, rt+sharkie is a sure thing." Do you even realise that he framed our second most reliable resistance player (rtani) a spy? How the heck can that be ignored?




I don't aggressively push one scenario .In my list post I listed three scenarios that are all still possible in my mind, although the third one started to seem more likely.
I don't think that your posts look scummy by appearance, just your stances. That's the contrast that makes me doubt the read. I scumread you for your stance and I felt reinforced when you first liked, then called my interpretation of team 1 scummy. Which you said is no argument and I only made up quickly. Call it what you want but it's a fact and in my opinion it's not particularly townie to do.
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft496
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft558
PiGStarcraft496
RuFF_SC2 181
SpeCial 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1038
Hyuk 57
Leta 34
Bale 31
Noble 21
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox792
C9.Mang0306
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 520
Sick125
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS39
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo810
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 21m
Online Event
7h 21m
FEL
12h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.