• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10238 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 115 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 16:15 GMT
#2081
You also keep pulling the noob card on sharkie but he doesn't seem as unexperienced as he looked like at the start, his posting evolved quite a bit from innocent child to pit fight shoutcaster
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 14 2017 16:18 GMT
#2082
I haven't lied in regards to this being my first resistance forum game
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 16:19 GMT
#2083
On February 15 2017 01:15 Vivax wrote:
You also keep pulling the noob card on sharkie but he doesn't seem as unexperienced as he looked like at the start, his posting evolved quite a bit from innocent child to pit fight shoutcaster

I agree. The Sharkie transformation has been pretty huge. He went from "Mission looks good - 6 town 3 mafia!" to super confident town/scum reads that go against thread sentiment.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 16:23 GMT
#2084
Do you think Rtanisoul is capable of this kind of play as mafia? Or do you think it has to be Sicklucker?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 17:15 GMT
#2085
On February 15 2017 01:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you think Rtanisoul is capable of this kind of play as mafia? Or do you think it has to be Sicklucker?


I think he is putting in needless effort if spy when almost the entire town already trusts them. I consider one of my scum traits to be that I only put in work when necessary and never go out of my way to outperform everyone else in effort. So I'm kinda judging him by my own standard, and he's not known to be HF tier scum.

The only distortion we have here is that it's a hydra so it's not hard to contribute twice as much as a single person.

What's noteworthy though is that on the Swika hydra I think it's mostly SW posting. But I'm not willing to consider them to be spies atm, so probably a moot point
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 14 2017 17:24 GMT
#2086
On February 15 2017 01:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you think Rtanisoul is capable of this kind of play as mafia? Or do you think it has to be Sicklucker?


I don't know why you are assuming that the mission is a failure even. Elaborate?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 17:29 GMT
#2087
On February 15 2017 02:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2017 01:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you think Rtanisoul is capable of this kind of play as mafia? Or do you think it has to be Sicklucker?


I don't know why you are assuming that the mission is a failure even. Elaborate?

Because the only people to down vote it were me/you/EC/Sharkie. You were on the mission. That means there must have been one scum that voted to approve it, but that would be so stupid for them to do that because it looked like the mission was going to be approved and they automatically lose if an all town 4 person mission passes.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 17:31 GMT
#2088
Plus I think even you had realized that the mission had failed from the fact that the accused spies are still active.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 17:32 GMT
#2089
If it's SL Grack is never mafia btw. EC posted this Grack defense based on SL being mafia and I don't believe for a second that scum EC is ballsy enough to say scum Grack is town because scum SL is scum.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 17:34 GMT
#2090
On February 07 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 19:48 Superbia wrote:
Welp I like grack as the mafia.


Hmm I looked into grack but I'm not sure.

Look at these posts:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2017 15:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I might be slightly stupid, but I swear this mission is going to fail. This game is way too easy right now. And the spy isn't Vivax. It's one of Silver/sharkie.


Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.

I think we are (were) at similar points in this game.

Another issue with grack as scum for me, is that when I look at sl's play it completely turned at mission 1. I'm thinking through if sl passes mission 1 for a town read on either sharkie/silver. If you look at all the reasons that he fails attempt 3 vs attempt 4: it's grack not on the team, leader not on the team, and not silver nominating VS silver on the team anyways, sharkie on the team, and leader still not on team. I don't see how town sl votes down my team by votes up vivax's team, so sl as scum conditions my read on grack as well.

Also given this:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


Don't see grack/sl, putting his team mate at the bottom, don't think scum usually does that. Especially since I think that grack has pretty easy out for a town read on sl earlier.

Pretty sure given the interactions silver/sl is not a team. Maybe I'm just mega tunneled but I'm also running out of places to look, I'm in an sl/sharkie world right now.

This one.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 14 2017 17:35 GMT
#2091
Can't we just say that it's never Grack?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 17:35 GMT
#2092
On February 15 2017 02:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Can't we just say that it's never Grack?

Unless you're with vivax it does seem exceedingly unlikely.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 17:36 GMT
#2093
I do have a mild tinfoil on that conspiracy theory but havent delved into it at all.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 14 2017 21:07 GMT
#2094
On February 15 2017 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2017 02:24 Vivax wrote:
On February 15 2017 01:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Do you think Rtanisoul is capable of this kind of play as mafia? Or do you think it has to be Sicklucker?


I don't know why you are assuming that the mission is a failure even. Elaborate?

Because the only people to down vote it were me/you/EC/Sharkie. You were on the mission. That means there must have been one scum that voted to approve it, but that would be so stupid for them to do that because it looked like the mission was going to be approved and they automatically lose if an all town 4 person mission passes.


super cant turn down his own mission right?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 14 2017 21:08 GMT
#2095
On February 15 2017 02:32 RtaniSoul wrote:
If it's SL Grack is never mafia btw. EC posted this Grack defense based on SL being mafia and I don't believe for a second that scum EC is ballsy enough to say scum Grack is town because scum SL is scum.


i can confirm I am not the mafia
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 14 2017 21:09 GMT
#2096
but ya based on peoples reactions this might acualy fail. damn i might have to try
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 14 2017 21:10 GMT
#2097
im already set up as the fall guy even tho as said I didnt care much to be on the mission. others put me on. fall guy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 14 2017 21:11 GMT
#2098
but ec is pretty confirmed as mafia and I think its pretty clear were not together. you dont bus that hard in this game
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 21:11 GMT
#2099
On February 15 2017 06:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2017 02:32 RtaniSoul wrote:
If it's SL Grack is never mafia btw. EC posted this Grack defense based on SL being mafia and I don't believe for a second that scum EC is ballsy enough to say scum Grack is town because scum SL is scum.


i can confirm I am not the mafia

I'm very much relieved now. Thanks SL.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 14 2017 21:15 GMT
#2100
On February 15 2017 06:11 sicklucker wrote:
but ec is pretty confirmed as mafia and I think its pretty clear were not together. you dont bus that hard in this game

With how dead in the water you looked at the time I don't find this a very convincing argument.

I have a nagging feeling that LS is mafia though mainly for how he suddenly had all these reads just coming into the game. Feels atypical of him, and if I'm right it would have to be with Vivax (technically also possible with Silver but that slot is just town according to both play and dick move analysis)
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 733
SteadfastSC486
IntoTheiNu 466
EnkiAlexander 90
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 486
UpATreeSC 160
BRAT_OK 56
JuggernautJason44
PtitDrogo 42
MindelVK 21
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35271
Soulkey 300
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 114
Liquid`Ret 68
Mind 43
Killer 34
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi1053
qojqva868
Counter-Strike
fl0m1135
Fnx 755
shoxiejesuss386
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2655
Khaldor1784
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
Grubby3557
ArmadaUGS1596
ceh9579
B2W.Neo500
byalli427
KnowMe153
C9.Mang0146
QueenE94
Chillindude52
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• blackmanpl 18
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade960
Other Games
• imaqtpie984
• Scarra370
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 37m
OSC
18h 37m
Stellar Fest
18h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.