• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:56
CEST 16:56
KST 23:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6574 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXV - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:34 GMT
#123
On January 06 2017 10:33 SilverWolf77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:28 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:27 SilverWolf77 wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate


I think this is probably a joke, but I actually think scum would likely answer these right off the bat as soon as they got onlie cuz it's a good way to blend in. Town might be more stubborn about not answering them if they don't want to.


so what number is definitely scum then, I reckon 4


Could be. That's Grakeroni (so sorry if I spelled that wrong!!) and they answered the questions very briefly and haven't said much of import since. Could be scum but too early to tell. Very null.


wow thanks buddy
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:36 GMT
#125
On January 06 2017 10:35 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:30 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:19 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:13 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:11 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:10 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:07 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

well im not making a ground breaking finding but mafia generally try to blend in and make non commital or mimic posts right so they might have thought answering a list of questions which everyone else was doing is a good idea.

probably not relevant here as the questionnaire was hardly insightful and i dont want to start a circle jerk with, well you posted 5th so you are scum. the whole exercise got me some good reads so not entirely pointless and now the the game is moving.


Nothing is going to be ground-breaking at this point so that qualifier (from DF too in the post above) is 100% unnecessary.

I didn't approach the questionnaires like that. The VCA-style "X voter/ poster is scum" thing is useless as a metric.

What "good" reads do you have?


yo just calm down alright


My emotional state is irrelevant to the question.

You claim to have reads, I'm asking for them. What's the point of saying "I have reads" and then be stubborn about sharing them?


so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate




I can't tell whether you're being serious or blowing me off here or both.

If it's the former, I'd like to hear the rationale for that.


nah not being serious, you just had no chill so it was fun to mess with you a bit.

i thought your first post about michael was pretty good so your pretty towny to me.

everyone else is suspect though. especially that kmatt dude


I find shit-posting to be dull but I also suck at kicking the game off. Last game was easier because ExO flipped shit early on.

Why kmatt in particular? I don't think complaining about Onegu's VT claim is productive but I don't think it's AI either.


honestly dont know, just stuck out to me.


Not sure if kmatt specifically is scummy but I think it's curious that there was a bunch of people around near the start but they've all dropped off once the chat became serious and shit. You might be onto something with those people.


Almost definitely not but thanks for the support mate.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:39 GMT
#127
On January 06 2017 10:38 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:36 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:35 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:31 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:30 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:19 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:13 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:11 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

yo just calm down alright


My emotional state is irrelevant to the question.

You claim to have reads, I'm asking for them. What's the point of saying "I have reads" and then be stubborn about sharing them?


so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate




I can't tell whether you're being serious or blowing me off here or both.

If it's the former, I'd like to hear the rationale for that.


nah not being serious, you just had no chill so it was fun to mess with you a bit.

i thought your first post about michael was pretty good so your pretty towny to me.

everyone else is suspect though. especially that kmatt dude


I find shit-posting to be dull but I also suck at kicking the game off. Last game was easier because ExO flipped shit early on.

Why kmatt in particular? I don't think complaining about Onegu's VT claim is productive but I don't think it's AI either.


honestly dont know, just stuck out to me.


Not sure if kmatt specifically is scummy but I think it's curious that there was a bunch of people around near the start but they've all dropped off once the chat became serious and shit. You might be onto something with those people.


Almost definitely not but thanks for the support mate.


Do you always post like this? lol.


60% of the time I post like this evertime.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:41 GMT
#129
On January 06 2017 10:39 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:19 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:13 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:11 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:10 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:02 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:01 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

he was one of the first questionnaire responses though , want to look at all the late answers who thought they had best fill one out so they didnt stick out.


It was the first one that stuck out to me as awkward/ forced.

However I'm interested in your take on 'blendy' answers.


well im not making a ground breaking finding but mafia generally try to blend in and make non commital or mimic posts right so they might have thought answering a list of questions which everyone else was doing is a good idea.

probably not relevant here as the questionnaire was hardly insightful and i dont want to start a circle jerk with, well you posted 5th so you are scum. the whole exercise got me some good reads so not entirely pointless and now the the game is moving.


Nothing is going to be ground-breaking at this point so that qualifier (from DF too in the post above) is 100% unnecessary.

I didn't approach the questionnaires like that. The VCA-style "X voter/ poster is scum" thing is useless as a metric.

What "good" reads do you have?


yo just calm down alright


My emotional state is irrelevant to the question.

You claim to have reads, I'm asking for them. What's the point of saying "I have reads" and then be stubborn about sharing them?


so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate




I can't tell whether you're being serious or blowing me off here or both.

If it's the former, I'd like to hear the rationale for that.


nah not being serious, you just had no chill so it was fun to mess with you a bit.

i thought your first post about michael was pretty good so your pretty towny to me.

everyone else is suspect though. especially that kmatt dude


If you think kmatt is suspect why did you vote Grack?


cos silverwolf blew the whole thing wide open with his theory that maybe earlier posting was scum and not later posting. So I perfectly fused the two theories and my calculations said that 4th post was most likely mafia. You want a graph?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:47 GMT
#132
On January 06 2017 10:44 ika42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:41 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:39 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:19 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:13 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:11 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:10 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:07 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

well im not making a ground breaking finding but mafia generally try to blend in and make non commital or mimic posts right so they might have thought answering a list of questions which everyone else was doing is a good idea.

probably not relevant here as the questionnaire was hardly insightful and i dont want to start a circle jerk with, well you posted 5th so you are scum. the whole exercise got me some good reads so not entirely pointless and now the the game is moving.


Nothing is going to be ground-breaking at this point so that qualifier (from DF too in the post above) is 100% unnecessary.

I didn't approach the questionnaires like that. The VCA-style "X voter/ poster is scum" thing is useless as a metric.

What "good" reads do you have?


yo just calm down alright


My emotional state is irrelevant to the question.

You claim to have reads, I'm asking for them. What's the point of saying "I have reads" and then be stubborn about sharing them?


so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate




I can't tell whether you're being serious or blowing me off here or both.

If it's the former, I'd like to hear the rationale for that.


nah not being serious, you just had no chill so it was fun to mess with you a bit.

i thought your first post about michael was pretty good so your pretty towny to me.

everyone else is suspect though. especially that kmatt dude


If you think kmatt is suspect why did you vote Grack?


cos silverwolf blew the whole thing wide open with his theory that maybe earlier posting was scum and not later posting. So I perfectly fused the two theories and my calculations said that 4th post was most likely mafia. You want a graph?


i would like to see the said graph


well i cant draw it because i lost all my pencils but trust me.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:49 GMT
#135
On January 06 2017 10:48 SilverWolf77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:41 KelsierSC wrote:

cos silverwolf blew the whole thing wide open with his theory that maybe earlier posting was scum and not later posting. So I perfectly fused the two theories and my calculations said that 4th post was most likely mafia. You want a graph?


That wasn't my theory. I never said anything about order of answering questions.

I do like that ika did it though because it gets the game going and gets us talking.


hey dont back out now or all my calculations will be wrong.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:49 GMT
#137
On January 06 2017 10:48 SilverWolf77 wrote:
Oh just an FYI, I'm a she. No big deal. Just pointing it out.


hey how you doing?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:51 GMT
#138
On January 06 2017 10:49 ika42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:47 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:44 ika42 wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:41 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:39 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:19 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:13 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:11 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

yo just calm down alright


My emotional state is irrelevant to the question.

You claim to have reads, I'm asking for them. What's the point of saying "I have reads" and then be stubborn about sharing them?


so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate




I can't tell whether you're being serious or blowing me off here or both.

If it's the former, I'd like to hear the rationale for that.


nah not being serious, you just had no chill so it was fun to mess with you a bit.

i thought your first post about michael was pretty good so your pretty towny to me.

everyone else is suspect though. especially that kmatt dude


If you think kmatt is suspect why did you vote Grack?


cos silverwolf blew the whole thing wide open with his theory that maybe earlier posting was scum and not later posting. So I perfectly fused the two theories and my calculations said that 4th post was most likely mafia. You want a graph?


i would like to see the said graph


well i cant draw it because i lost all my pencils but trust me.


got paint on your computer then? it doesnt have to be neat nor do i care if its in pen but i want to see it now just so calix can be banging her head on the wall, just like when she could not use vowels


yeh but then i have to upload it to imgur or somethign and paste the link its too much hassle.

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:55 GMT
#143
On January 06 2017 10:53 SilverWolf77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:49 KelsierSC wrote:
hey dont back out now or all my calculations will be wrong.


Don't forget to carry the one. Very important.


so how you reading ika atm?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 01:59 GMT
#145
On January 06 2017 10:57 SilverWolf77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:55 KelsierSC wrote:

so how you reading ika atm?


Slight townread based on posting the questions to get us talking and his activity and interest in the game so far. But he may be just copying his town meta so I'm keeping an eye on him still.


yeh...like if i was you that is what I would be thinking if I was town.

i have to go into work tomorrow unfortunately but only for like 1hr so should be on tomorrow.

I know it seems like i've just been jerking off in the thread, and whilst this is true I think Calix, silver and ika are probably town and everyone else is kind of blegh.

Grak is mafia though, im pretty happy with my vote at the moment.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 10:56 GMT
#181
On January 06 2017 12:51 B0stonSC wrote:
About to go do a re read through, because Onegu hasn't posted anything of note since the game started (by of note, I mean anything I took note on)



On January 06 2017 13:11 B0stonSC wrote:
yeah Onegu seems suspicious, so

##vote Onegu



This is true of many people so why is onegu the vote?

Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 11:14 GMT
#182
On January 06 2017 17:30 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 16:25 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 16:14 Vivax wrote:
On January 06 2017 15:48 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 15:42 Vivax wrote:
On January 06 2017 15:39 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 15:30 Vivax wrote:
On January 06 2017 15:21 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 14:13 Vivax wrote:
Is there anyone here who actually didn't play mafia before, or just very very little?

On January 06 2017 11:31 darthfoley wrote:
[quote]

I actually feel weird about ika. Asked the kinda useless questionnaire and has basically been bs'ing a bit since. Not a real read but I find his opening a little off


This read looks forced. I mean, you will say it isn't a read I know, but we both know it kind of is. And to me it just looks like you were looking for someone to make look guilty easily to fulfill Calix demand.

Fend yourself, Foley.


Forced how? Of course it's a read, but it's a D1 read 3 hours in. Forgive me if i'm not wow'd by someone asking nebulous or irrelevant questions about self meta that could easily be bullshitted.

His play since is more trolly than I prefer, except regarding the point on Calix's scum play which is actually useful.



Why not 1gu then?


I've never seen Onegu play a non trolly game. It's within his meta either way, especially D1 lol


But you have seen ikas meta yes?


No, I don't know the guy


Idk why you are eager to suspect someone for not being super serious at the beginning of the game, when clearly you don't even know how he usually plays. So that's why I'm saying your read is forced, it looked like you found something worth smearing for the sake of itself cause calix asked you to dig something up.


She asked me if I had picked up on anything else and that was the only thing I had found worth mentioning. I think it's hardly accurate to say that I'm trying to smear the dude.

It's refreshing to assess someone's motives without knowing meta. You're less likely to talk yourself out of gut reads. No idea why you find that problematic. You're acting like I'm on a crusade against the guy lol.


It's always easy to call out someone for being trolly or not contributive. And I don't see how that applies to him in particular. Even for yourself it's such a weak argument that you call it not a real read.

So I find it unusual that asked whether you saw something worth picking up, you do it over something that you didn't feel strongly about, and for something that is imo NAI (not alignment indicative for who doesn't know) at this stage.

So one possibility is you were simply being casual as town and throwing that out there even though for your play it will have little impact as you don't want to pursue that further. Then again that would mean that your answer to Calix "did you see something worthwhile" still wasn't answered and that you didn't find an avenue for finding scum there.

Or you are scum with the pressure that comes to post something looking useful well knowing that as long as you post something that you don't have to commit to, you're fine. And that post also falls in this category, too.

Now from this ambiguity why do I think that it makes you more likely mafia?
Scum that doesn't have a trolly town meta by default will be under pressure to look useful. Your filter apart from one or two posts seems like you are trying to look useful.

That post isn't something I believe you think to be useful.
Otherwise tell me why you believe it's useful. Achieves something for yourself besides satisfying a request that you would grant only to enhance your standing with the town, which is mafia play.


I like this approach from vivax. Got Darth in the boat and he's still flopping around.

Darth i'm not looking for a list post from you at this point but do you have something more significant to contribute.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 11:20 GMT
#183
On January 06 2017 16:11 Calix wrote:
I don't hate DF's attitude to being questioned either.

Vivax is good to keep around because he's actively trying to push the game forward regardless of alignment.

I remember liking one of SW's posts. Forget the number but it was similar to what I was thinking and we had similar moments like that when we were both uninformed factions (although she was Neut in the game I refer to I think this rule applies).

Boston/ ME had terrible entrances which are >rand-wolf FME.



I read it through a few times and I don't like darth's attitude , I believe it's mostly his first post which is overly defensive to me.

Forced how? Of course it's a read, but it's a D1 read 3 hours in. Forgive me if i'm not wow'd by someone asking nebulous or irrelevant questions about self meta that could easily be bullshitted.

His play since is more trolly than I prefer, except regarding the point on Calix's scum play which is actually useful.



[QUOTE]

My town reads are of active people because I associate activity with being town. especially d1 when info is limited.
Like say things I generally agree with or I think you believe and be active gets you a d1 pass from me.

[/QUOTE
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 11:20 GMT
#184
fuck brackets
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 11:20 GMT
#185
On January 06 2017 16:11 Calix wrote:
I don't hate DF's attitude to being questioned either.

Vivax is good to keep around because he's actively trying to push the game forward regardless of alignment.

I remember liking one of SW's posts. Forget the number but it was similar to what I was thinking and we had similar moments like that when we were both uninformed factions (although she was Neut in the game I refer to I think this rule applies).

Boston/ ME had terrible entrances which are >rand-wolf FME.



I read it through a few times and I don't like darth's attitude , I believe it's mostly his first post which is overly defensive to me.

Forced how? Of course it's a read, but it's a D1 read 3 hours in. Forgive me if i'm not wow'd by someone asking nebulous or irrelevant questions about self meta that could easily be bullshitted.

His play since is more trolly than I prefer, except regarding the point on Calix's scum play which is actually useful.





KSC is null. I find him quite hard to read. I'm pretty wary of him because that's probably his personality shining through and I suck at discerning between personality and alignment. He's active but does not post a lot of content also.

I'm also thinking that he's trying to buddy me a bit. I think that because he said "Calix is pretty townie" and that was after I had pushed him a bit for reads and that was his first legit town-lean/ read that he gave so he might be trying to appease me there. Then he later said that ika/ SW/ Calix are his town-leans (and these people were the active ones at the time so might be sidling up to us) so I don't trust him much atm



My town reads are of active people because I associate activity with being town. especially d1 when info is limited.
Like say things I generally agree with or I think you believe and be active gets you a d1 pass from me.
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
January 06 2017 11:21 GMT
#186
k off to work, back later. hopefully with subway
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 89
Codebar 68
Reynor 58
RotterdaM 40
TKL 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66876
Bisu 2422
Stork 1122
FanTaSy 1026
Rush 925
hero 702
Snow 223
firebathero 197
Sharp 119
Mind 100
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Sexy 60
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 40
Bale 27
Mong 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Terrorterran 19
Rock 18
HiyA 18
Aegong 16
yabsab 15
Noble 12
soO 12
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10013
Dendi897
Counter-Strike
fl0m2834
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord525
olofmeister441
Khaldor354
Happy345
KnowMe276
Hui .224
crisheroes165
Chillindude50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3414
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1650
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 4m
OSC
8h 4m
Replay Cast
8h 4m
OSC
21h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.