• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9100 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 04 2017 23:36 GMT
#1921
On January 05 2017 08:34 Tictock wrote:
Well fuck it's a borderline blizzard here and took me a full hour to get home.

No way am I catching up in time. Who are we lynching and why?

a) ExO_
On January 05 2017 07:22 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 07:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Summarised please, I'm working

Exos entire d2 filter: (5 posts):
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 03 2017 11:12 ExO_ wrote:
I drove home last night. I really hate that the game was paused during the 3 days I was sitting around with family doing nothing.

Oh well. I'm going to continue claiming VT. I'll be honest I feel like playing civ and not looking at this game too much (there's so much wtf shit going on), but I'll pipe back up either tonight or tomorrow.

On January 03 2017 15:46 ExO_ wrote:
Somebody please talk to me on a walkie talkie

On January 03 2017 19:09 ExO_ wrote:
I'd like to reiterate I am Vanilla Town. I'll actually try tomorrow, but for now please just remember that I am Vanilla Town

On January 04 2017 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
You can believe what you want, but I am Vanilla Town

On January 04 2017 23:38 ExO_ wrote:
There's really nothing I feel like talking about except I am VT

Note that the first post looks a lot like his afkish excuse posts in the Dota 2 game where he was scum.

b) tt2
On January 05 2017 06:06 Time Traveler wrote:
[image loading]
Hey guys... I'm trying to survive this fucking cold and post between pills...

BeenThereDoneThat: Wouldn't mind to lynch him. The cases that have been brought about he directing the lynch
to Koshi and try to survive could be either Mafia or Town freaking out. However, he's messing with me so :D
Alakaslam: Just filtered him and saw that 65% of his posts have AYYY LMAO and 99% are troll. I wouldn't mind lynching him as PL, but I like him <3

Disformation: This dude continous contributions and cases about everyone shows great contribution. He has asked me things sometimes wanting me to improve activity, which I like and see as town.

LightningStrike: I already filtered this guy and said that I did not like his D1 end (scum-read the guy that defended his scum-read). However, I find his push and scum-read on darthfoley genuine as he just revealed the fake mafia team thingy, so I wouldn't lynch this guy over others that will/have been mentioned.

ExO_: As I said many times, he was the one that was contributing the most. He recently has been in a "I'M VT" attitude, repeating it ALL THE TIME. Which I don't like. If he continues like this I would lynch him, but for now no.

GlowingBear: He continously said ExO was not town and he couldn't understand why we saw him like that. Maybe he was trying to not make him a town-read for everyone?? I like that he actually contributed something, but at the end of D1 he voted Chez after saying that his scum-lean were Disformation and ExO (he was voting Dis but changed to Chez and said that Grack was not being lynched). I would say he's actually a scum-lean for his weird thing at the end of the game, and he even voted Dis because he was voting a null instead of his scum-lean when he just does the same?!?!)

Grackaroni: I'm not reading through 11 pages of filter being ill, sorry. Consider him null. (Although would be lynch-preffered because of the fake mafia team stuff)
DarthFoley: HM... 13 PAGES... Oh well, I'll just talk about the recent stuff which I have fresh in my mind. That weird post about they being a fake mafia team is fucking strange, and I don't really know what to think about it. As the other guys confirmed it (I think) they all have to be either lying or it is the truth, which then I would say there most probably must be an actual scum between them three because if not the hosts would have just created a town block, making it considerably harder for mafia. I would lynch him to secure/ have them checked, as this stuff makes them have more chances of being mafia than a normal player.

Chezinu: Trolly attitude, same as Alakaslam. Only that his is seed-centered. Would lynch.

Ticktock: I don't know how to read this one and he either believed he was in a mafia team, making sure that most of his posts (which are D1) were written from mafia perspective or is straight making it up. Which in both cases his posts are mafiish. Erhh... wouldn't mind to lynch him to prove the fake mafia team thingy.

darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 04 2017 23:36 GMT
#1922
On January 05 2017 08:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:33 beentheredonethat wrote:
We have a claim
We have a counter-claim

By all rules, we should lynch into LightningStrike here. But it's a bastard game and I can easily see this being town v town especially because of what I sent to disformation


What did you send to disformation?


Apparently he "apologized" for being mean to disformation lol
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 04 2017 23:37 GMT
#1923
or c):
we lynch LS who claimed blue, but GB says he rolechecked LS and got VT.

though: the timings in this game might be mean and both gb and ls town -.-
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:37 GMT
#1924
On January 05 2017 08:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:33 beentheredonethat wrote:
We have a claim
We have a counter-claim

By all rules, we should lynch into LightningStrike here. But it's a bastard game and I can easily see this being town v town especially because of what I sent to disformation


What did you send to disformation?

Not talking about this right now. D3.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:37 GMT
#1925
On January 05 2017 08:36 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 05 2017 08:33 beentheredonethat wrote:
We have a claim
We have a counter-claim

By all rules, we should lynch into LightningStrike here. But it's a bastard game and I can easily see this being town v town especially because of what I sent to disformation


What did you send to disformation?


Apparently he "apologized" for being mean to disformation lol

1. This is not what I sent him
2. I have sent an apology to the hosts after ranting over disformation, yes.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:38 GMT
#1926
3. How the fuck do you know what I sent to the hosts
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 04 2017 23:39 GMT
#1927
On January 05 2017 08:38 beentheredonethat wrote:
3. How the fuck do you know what I sent to the hosts


Cuz I'm all knowing.

Disformation said you sent that to him iirc
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 04 2017 23:39 GMT
#1928
On January 05 2017 08:35 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:34 Tictock wrote:
Well fuck it's a borderline blizzard here and took me a full hour to get home.

No way am I catching up in time. Who are we lynching and why?


There's 11 votes on you. Where do you live?


Denver

And that sucks I thought I was pretty clearly Town when I had time to play.
I can take that responsibility.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:40 GMT
#1929
On January 05 2017 08:24 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:19 Time Traveler wrote:
On January 05 2017 08:18 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show me your strong cases, fluent interaction and all the reads that I missed then.


[image loading]

I think you may have misunderstood.

Explain me then.

And answer those:

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:10 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 05 2017 08:09 Time Traveler wrote:
[image loading]
Why am I feeling the votes on me feel really... strange and random? Darthfoley, the guy who brought up that random mafia thing, BtDt, the guy that I'm ignoring and has been messing up with me since end of D1 and Alakaslam... which I don't remember him giving an explanation for he voting me (?) I'll see if he actually said something.

Why are you ignoring me?
Who should be lynched?
What is the site you already played on?

I feel like we should lynch TiTr over ExO.


1- I'm pretty sure it was because since end of D1 you started to MASSIVELY throw shade on me since I voted you for the reasons that I already said. You continously misrepped me and etc, etc. and I started to get bored so I decided to just ignore your """cases""" on me.

2- Right now? I wouldn't mind lynching you, Ala, Chez, TicTock and darth. GB not anymore because his claim seems legit and it is town sided.

3- 404 NOT FOUND

4- Obviously, that was expected from you.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 04 2017 23:40 GMT
#1930
btdt reading my posts would help:
On January 05 2017 00:01 disformation wrote:
ah I can add something to the point that btdt apparently doesnt think i am an option today.
the second message I got was btdt basically telling me he is sorry for N1 and is now cool with me. also heavily implying a TR on me.
No idea why he didn't post that in thread and it might be a buddying attempt, but it sounded rather genuine to me.

And while we are at it: LS sent me a message asking for assistance in lynching his scumreads, as he thinks they wont get lynched without my help.
Again: might be a buddying attempt, but I think it sounded genuine and is more likely to come from town.

but not a topic for now
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:41 GMT
#1931
On January 05 2017 08:39 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:38 beentheredonethat wrote:
3. How the fuck do you know what I sent to the hosts


Cuz I'm all knowing.

Disformation said you sent that to him iirc

Quote that. Now.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 04 2017 23:41 GMT
#1932
Perfect timing.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:41 GMT
#1933
On January 05 2017 08:40 disformation wrote:
btdt reading my posts would help:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 00:01 disformation wrote:
ah I can add something to the point that btdt apparently doesnt think i am an option today.
the second message I got was btdt basically telling me he is sorry for N1 and is now cool with me. also heavily implying a TR on me.
No idea why he didn't post that in thread and it might be a buddying attempt, but it sounded rather genuine to me.

And while we are at it: LS sent me a message asking for assistance in lynching his scumreads, as he thinks they wont get lynched without my help.
Again: might be a buddying attempt, but I think it sounded genuine and is more likely to come from town.

but not a topic for now

What the fuck
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 04 2017 23:42 GMT
#1934
like btdt confirmed not reading the thread?
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:42 GMT
#1935
I didn't send this. I send this to the hosts, immediately after the replacement mod note in thread. I wanted to apologize to you but ofc I wasn't allowed to send a PM so I sent it to the hosts instead

The PM I sent to you was a different one
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 04 2017 23:42 GMT
#1936
On January 05 2017 08:36 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:34 Tictock wrote:
Well fuck it's a borderline blizzard here and took me a full hour to get home.

No way am I catching up in time. Who are we lynching and why?

a) ExO_
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 07:22 disformation wrote:
On January 05 2017 07:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Summarised please, I'm working

Exos entire d2 filter: (5 posts):
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 03 2017 11:12 ExO_ wrote:
I drove home last night. I really hate that the game was paused during the 3 days I was sitting around with family doing nothing.

Oh well. I'm going to continue claiming VT. I'll be honest I feel like playing civ and not looking at this game too much (there's so much wtf shit going on), but I'll pipe back up either tonight or tomorrow.

On January 03 2017 15:46 ExO_ wrote:
Somebody please talk to me on a walkie talkie

On January 03 2017 19:09 ExO_ wrote:
I'd like to reiterate I am Vanilla Town. I'll actually try tomorrow, but for now please just remember that I am Vanilla Town

On January 04 2017 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
You can believe what you want, but I am Vanilla Town

On January 04 2017 23:38 ExO_ wrote:
There's really nothing I feel like talking about except I am VT

Note that the first post looks a lot like his afkish excuse posts in the Dota 2 game where he was scum.

b) tt2
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 06:06 Time Traveler wrote:
[image loading]
Hey guys... I'm trying to survive this fucking cold and post between pills...

BeenThereDoneThat: Wouldn't mind to lynch him. The cases that have been brought about he directing the lynch
to Koshi and try to survive could be either Mafia or Town freaking out. However, he's messing with me so :D
Alakaslam: Just filtered him and saw that 65% of his posts have AYYY LMAO and 99% are troll. I wouldn't mind lynching him as PL, but I like him <3

Disformation: This dude continous contributions and cases about everyone shows great contribution. He has asked me things sometimes wanting me to improve activity, which I like and see as town.

LightningStrike: I already filtered this guy and said that I did not like his D1 end (scum-read the guy that defended his scum-read). However, I find his push and scum-read on darthfoley genuine as he just revealed the fake mafia team thingy, so I wouldn't lynch this guy over others that will/have been mentioned.

ExO_: As I said many times, he was the one that was contributing the most. He recently has been in a "I'M VT" attitude, repeating it ALL THE TIME. Which I don't like. If he continues like this I would lynch him, but for now no.

GlowingBear: He continously said ExO was not town and he couldn't understand why we saw him like that. Maybe he was trying to not make him a town-read for everyone?? I like that he actually contributed something, but at the end of D1 he voted Chez after saying that his scum-lean were Disformation and ExO (he was voting Dis but changed to Chez and said that Grack was not being lynched). I would say he's actually a scum-lean for his weird thing at the end of the game, and he even voted Dis because he was voting a null instead of his scum-lean when he just does the same?!?!)

Grackaroni: I'm not reading through 11 pages of filter being ill, sorry. Consider him null. (Although would be lynch-preffered because of the fake mafia team stuff)
DarthFoley: HM... 13 PAGES... Oh well, I'll just talk about the recent stuff which I have fresh in my mind. That weird post about they being a fake mafia team is fucking strange, and I don't really know what to think about it. As the other guys confirmed it (I think) they all have to be either lying or it is the truth, which then I would say there most probably must be an actual scum between them three because if not the hosts would have just created a town block, making it considerably harder for mafia. I would lynch him to secure/ have them checked, as this stuff makes them have more chances of being mafia than a normal player.

Chezinu: Trolly attitude, same as Alakaslam. Only that his is seed-centered. Would lynch.

Ticktock: I don't know how to read this one and he either believed he was in a mafia team, making sure that most of his posts (which are D1) were written from mafia perspective or is straight making it up. Which in both cases his posts are mafiish. Erhh... wouldn't mind to lynch him to prove the fake mafia team thingy.



This sounds about right.

Why am I the only one who wants to murder BtDt?
I can take that responsibility.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 04 2017 23:42 GMT
#1937
also it is still:
4 exo
3 tt2
1 slam
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:42 GMT
#1938
On January 05 2017 08:42 disformation wrote:
like btdt confirmed not reading the thread?

Fuck it I completely missed that
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 04 2017 23:43 GMT
#1939
I'm going to unvote but I don't know who I want to kill yet.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:43 GMT
#1940
On January 05 2017 08:42 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:36 disformation wrote:
On January 05 2017 08:34 Tictock wrote:
Well fuck it's a borderline blizzard here and took me a full hour to get home.

No way am I catching up in time. Who are we lynching and why?

a) ExO_
On January 05 2017 07:22 disformation wrote:
On January 05 2017 07:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Summarised please, I'm working

Exos entire d2 filter: (5 posts):
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 03 2017 11:12 ExO_ wrote:
I drove home last night. I really hate that the game was paused during the 3 days I was sitting around with family doing nothing.

Oh well. I'm going to continue claiming VT. I'll be honest I feel like playing civ and not looking at this game too much (there's so much wtf shit going on), but I'll pipe back up either tonight or tomorrow.

On January 03 2017 15:46 ExO_ wrote:
Somebody please talk to me on a walkie talkie

On January 03 2017 19:09 ExO_ wrote:
I'd like to reiterate I am Vanilla Town. I'll actually try tomorrow, but for now please just remember that I am Vanilla Town

On January 04 2017 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
You can believe what you want, but I am Vanilla Town

On January 04 2017 23:38 ExO_ wrote:
There's really nothing I feel like talking about except I am VT

Note that the first post looks a lot like his afkish excuse posts in the Dota 2 game where he was scum.

b) tt2
On January 05 2017 06:06 Time Traveler wrote:
[image loading]
Hey guys... I'm trying to survive this fucking cold and post between pills...

BeenThereDoneThat: Wouldn't mind to lynch him. The cases that have been brought about he directing the lynch
to Koshi and try to survive could be either Mafia or Town freaking out. However, he's messing with me so :D
Alakaslam: Just filtered him and saw that 65% of his posts have AYYY LMAO and 99% are troll. I wouldn't mind lynching him as PL, but I like him <3

Disformation: This dude continous contributions and cases about everyone shows great contribution. He has asked me things sometimes wanting me to improve activity, which I like and see as town.

LightningStrike: I already filtered this guy and said that I did not like his D1 end (scum-read the guy that defended his scum-read). However, I find his push and scum-read on darthfoley genuine as he just revealed the fake mafia team thingy, so I wouldn't lynch this guy over others that will/have been mentioned.

ExO_: As I said many times, he was the one that was contributing the most. He recently has been in a "I'M VT" attitude, repeating it ALL THE TIME. Which I don't like. If he continues like this I would lynch him, but for now no.

GlowingBear: He continously said ExO was not town and he couldn't understand why we saw him like that. Maybe he was trying to not make him a town-read for everyone?? I like that he actually contributed something, but at the end of D1 he voted Chez after saying that his scum-lean were Disformation and ExO (he was voting Dis but changed to Chez and said that Grack was not being lynched). I would say he's actually a scum-lean for his weird thing at the end of the game, and he even voted Dis because he was voting a null instead of his scum-lean when he just does the same?!?!)

Grackaroni: I'm not reading through 11 pages of filter being ill, sorry. Consider him null. (Although would be lynch-preffered because of the fake mafia team stuff)
DarthFoley: HM... 13 PAGES... Oh well, I'll just talk about the recent stuff which I have fresh in my mind. That weird post about they being a fake mafia team is fucking strange, and I don't really know what to think about it. As the other guys confirmed it (I think) they all have to be either lying or it is the truth, which then I would say there most probably must be an actual scum between them three because if not the hosts would have just created a town block, making it considerably harder for mafia. I would lynch him to secure/ have them checked, as this stuff makes them have more chances of being mafia than a normal player.

Chezinu: Trolly attitude, same as Alakaslam. Only that his is seed-centered. Would lynch.

Ticktock: I don't know how to read this one and he either believed he was in a mafia team, making sure that most of his posts (which are D1) were written from mafia perspective or is straight making it up. Which in both cases his posts are mafiish. Erhh... wouldn't mind to lynch him to prove the fake mafia team thingy.



This sounds about right.

Why am I the only one who wants to murder BtDt?

do whatever the fuck you want I honestly do not care
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur814
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 58m
Patches Events
17h 58m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.