• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8656 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 04 2017 23:43 GMT
#1941
dunno hosts might have trolled us?
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:44 GMT
#1942
that's just so fucking bad
last bastard game I ever played in
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 04 2017 23:44 GMT
#1943
On January 05 2017 08:37 disformation wrote:
or c):
we lynch LS who claimed blue, but GB says he rolechecked LS and got VT.

though: the timings in this game might be mean and both gb and ls town -.-


This seems legit enough as well. I remover thinking they were both town anyways.
I can take that responsibility.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 04 2017 23:44 GMT
#1944
On January 05 2017 08:42 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:36 disformation wrote:
On January 05 2017 08:34 Tictock wrote:
Well fuck it's a borderline blizzard here and took me a full hour to get home.

No way am I catching up in time. Who are we lynching and why?

a) ExO_
On January 05 2017 07:22 disformation wrote:
On January 05 2017 07:19 GlowingBear wrote:
Summarised please, I'm working

Exos entire d2 filter: (5 posts):
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 03 2017 11:12 ExO_ wrote:
I drove home last night. I really hate that the game was paused during the 3 days I was sitting around with family doing nothing.

Oh well. I'm going to continue claiming VT. I'll be honest I feel like playing civ and not looking at this game too much (there's so much wtf shit going on), but I'll pipe back up either tonight or tomorrow.

On January 03 2017 15:46 ExO_ wrote:
Somebody please talk to me on a walkie talkie

On January 03 2017 19:09 ExO_ wrote:
I'd like to reiterate I am Vanilla Town. I'll actually try tomorrow, but for now please just remember that I am Vanilla Town

On January 04 2017 19:31 ExO_ wrote:
You can believe what you want, but I am Vanilla Town

On January 04 2017 23:38 ExO_ wrote:
There's really nothing I feel like talking about except I am VT

Note that the first post looks a lot like his afkish excuse posts in the Dota 2 game where he was scum.

b) tt2
On January 05 2017 06:06 Time Traveler wrote:
[image loading]
Hey guys... I'm trying to survive this fucking cold and post between pills...

BeenThereDoneThat: Wouldn't mind to lynch him. The cases that have been brought about he directing the lynch
to Koshi and try to survive could be either Mafia or Town freaking out. However, he's messing with me so :D
Alakaslam: Just filtered him and saw that 65% of his posts have AYYY LMAO and 99% are troll. I wouldn't mind lynching him as PL, but I like him <3

Disformation: This dude continous contributions and cases about everyone shows great contribution. He has asked me things sometimes wanting me to improve activity, which I like and see as town.

LightningStrike: I already filtered this guy and said that I did not like his D1 end (scum-read the guy that defended his scum-read). However, I find his push and scum-read on darthfoley genuine as he just revealed the fake mafia team thingy, so I wouldn't lynch this guy over others that will/have been mentioned.

ExO_: As I said many times, he was the one that was contributing the most. He recently has been in a "I'M VT" attitude, repeating it ALL THE TIME. Which I don't like. If he continues like this I would lynch him, but for now no.

GlowingBear: He continously said ExO was not town and he couldn't understand why we saw him like that. Maybe he was trying to not make him a town-read for everyone?? I like that he actually contributed something, but at the end of D1 he voted Chez after saying that his scum-lean were Disformation and ExO (he was voting Dis but changed to Chez and said that Grack was not being lynched). I would say he's actually a scum-lean for his weird thing at the end of the game, and he even voted Dis because he was voting a null instead of his scum-lean when he just does the same?!?!)

Grackaroni: I'm not reading through 11 pages of filter being ill, sorry. Consider him null. (Although would be lynch-preffered because of the fake mafia team stuff)
DarthFoley: HM... 13 PAGES... Oh well, I'll just talk about the recent stuff which I have fresh in my mind. That weird post about they being a fake mafia team is fucking strange, and I don't really know what to think about it. As the other guys confirmed it (I think) they all have to be either lying or it is the truth, which then I would say there most probably must be an actual scum between them three because if not the hosts would have just created a town block, making it considerably harder for mafia. I would lynch him to secure/ have them checked, as this stuff makes them have more chances of being mafia than a normal player.

Chezinu: Trolly attitude, same as Alakaslam. Only that his is seed-centered. Would lynch.

Ticktock: I don't know how to read this one and he either believed he was in a mafia team, making sure that most of his posts (which are D1) were written from mafia perspective or is straight making it up. Which in both cases his posts are mafiish. Erhh... wouldn't mind to lynch him to prove the fake mafia team thingy.



This sounds about right.

Why am I the only one who wants to murder BtDt?


I am interested in that but I'm also kinda paranoid scum reading you atm
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 04 2017 23:44 GMT
#1945
chill.

exo still the lynch imo.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:44 GMT
#1946
On January 05 2017 08:44 beentheredonethat wrote:
that's just so fucking bad
last bastard game I ever played in


[image loading]

What's so upsetting for you?
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:45 GMT
#1947
Tictock is basically absent, has NOT caught up, doesn't consider the whole of D2 where I was active and contributive as FUCK and says "lynch btdt". Really, I'm fed up with that shit especially since my awesome PM stuff didn't play out. D3 easy town win but ofc hosts need to exchange PMs
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 04 2017 23:45 GMT
#1948
Btdt why didn't you see the post about Chezinu getting nuked?

It's starting to seem like a pattern of you just coming in at the end of the day and trying to bury someone.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:46 GMT
#1949
[image loading]

I just want you guys to know that if I'm getting lynched and voting ExO may save me, I'm totally doing that. There's no way I'm fucking getting mislynched this game on D2. Take it as you want.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 04 2017 23:46 GMT
#1950
On January 05 2017 08:46 Time Traveler wrote:
[image loading]

I just want you guys to know that if I'm getting lynched and voting ExO may save me, I'm totally doing that. There's no way I'm fucking getting mislynched this game on D2. Take it as you want.

Yeah that is completely fine as either alignment.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:46 GMT
#1951
On January 05 2017 08:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Btdt why didn't you see the post about Chezinu getting nuked?

It's starting to seem like a pattern of you just coming in at the end of the day and trying to bury someone.

I am posting consistently since 10 hours. I'm not even under pressure yet I am playing my heart out. What the fuck is wrong with you.

"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 04 2017 23:47 GMT
#1952
On January 05 2017 08:45 beentheredonethat wrote:
Tictock is basically absent, has NOT caught up, doesn't consider the whole of D2 where I was active and contributive as FUCK and says "lynch btdt". Really, I'm fed up with that shit especially since my awesome PM stuff didn't play out. D3 easy town win but ofc hosts need to exchange PMs


I mean you could just tell the thread what you PMd if you're that mad. For all we know you could be lying about your PMs
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 04 2017 23:47 GMT
#1953
i think i like the bit of fire burning in tt2. so unless someone has a real good case rn, im staying on exo.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 04 2017 23:48 GMT
#1954
Don't lynch LS, it makes sense that the check came VT under those circumstances
I'm adorable.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 04 2017 23:48 GMT
#1955
On January 05 2017 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:45 beentheredonethat wrote:
Tictock is basically absent, has NOT caught up, doesn't consider the whole of D2 where I was active and contributive as FUCK and says "lynch btdt". Really, I'm fed up with that shit especially since my awesome PM stuff didn't play out. D3 easy town win but ofc hosts need to exchange PMs


I mean you could just tell the thread what you PMd if you're that mad. For all we know you could be lying about your PMs

That's the point. There's a reason why I said that I would reveal that D3.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 04 2017 23:48 GMT
#1956
Bleh you guys are going to bitch at me again for shifty voting behavior of w/e after this lynch.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 04 2017 23:49 GMT
#1957
On January 05 2017 08:48 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:47 darthfoley wrote:
On January 05 2017 08:45 beentheredonethat wrote:
Tictock is basically absent, has NOT caught up, doesn't consider the whole of D2 where I was active and contributive as FUCK and says "lynch btdt". Really, I'm fed up with that shit especially since my awesome PM stuff didn't play out. D3 easy town win but ofc hosts need to exchange PMs


I mean you could just tell the thread what you PMd if you're that mad. For all we know you could be lying about your PMs

That's the point. There's a reason why I said that I would reveal that D3.


Okay.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 04 2017 23:49 GMT
#1958
Honestly if GB is telling the truth then that removed

Darth
Grack
(Though to be honest I'm super behind reading out buddy QT, Grack fills that shit up with his personal poetry)

Dis
GB
LS

Chez (kus he's being Nuked)
Slam (kus I'm soft)

For my lynch pool
Which I think leaves me with exactly
Exo
Traveler
BtDt
I can take that responsibility.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
January 04 2017 23:49 GMT
#1959
I say we keep on Time traveler and Exo
I'm adorable.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 04 2017 23:49 GMT
#1960
[img]https://s28.postimg.org/fius0uopp/ribbon_weather.png[/img]

It is quite upsetting that the other option to prevent my death is my only somewhat confident town read. Like I don't know you guys, but I would prefer Alakaslam or Chezinu which filters are 100% trolling than a guy that was town read by most people on D1.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
Nathanias 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 607
910 24
MaD[AoV]22
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr7
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox493
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3886
Other Games
summit1g8430
FrodaN648
C9.Mang0250
shahzam173
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21405
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Shiphtur792
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 12m
Patches Events
17h 12m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.