• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10116 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 172 Next
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 14 2017 01:59 GMT
#3361
On January 14 2017 10:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Also dis when you wake up: Why you decided to save me Day 3 by lynching Time Traveler?

Funnily enough, charisma quest.
"hey guys I need like 3 of you to follow me on a wagon"

we loled at how brazen he was.
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
January 14 2017 02:01 GMT
#3362
On January 14 2017 10:58 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:51 Shapelog wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:45 darthfoley wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:12 darthfoley wrote:
Wow so there wasn't any mafia in the House of brown. What a coincidence that they killed Superbia lol.

What would've happened if I had gotten the ring from Grack? That was also in my quest TT haha


I find the exact thing later but

You or TT would be made 3rd party.


We changed our mind about the 3p part pretty fast though.

The other part of it is that we wanted to delay activation of the ring powers, so we required the ring to change hands.

And in my mind I also wanted the ring quest to serve as a test of HoB -- to reinforce that they are not confirmed to one another, and to see if they could surmount the N1 and heal the rift to regain trust in one another like their D1 circle. (Snap decision in response to df question, to allow impersonation made things too hard and caused even more trouble, in hindsight)

Oh yeah I forgot about that part with the fisher ring.

And slam posted that video >_<
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 14 2017 02:18 GMT
#3363
Like disfo, I gotta go back to bed and catch more sleep
Will be back later for any remaining questions about wtf happened etc since the QTs and docs are a veritable labyrinth. Will also help supplement existing answers -- even Shapelog is forgetting stuff here and there lol. Just so many moving parts.

Will maybe give some observations about balance hits and misses, which was tough with how dynamic things were trying to adjust so many moving parts. As per disfo we had some PM conversations about that, so I'll let him say his bit first.


For now..

Thanks Shape for hosting and the game format -- first time is a bit experimental but I think the format has promise, if we learn from the lessons of this game and adjust accordingly.       ( If anyone will even want to subject themselves to such torture again, lol. )

Thanks Calix for coming up with lots of excellent roles and quest mechanics, basically a large portion of the mechanics heavy lifting. Meanwhile I was mostly doing clerical and org work and otherwise running around like a headless chicken lol.

Thanks Artanis / rels for the assists when you guys got back in.

Thanks players, hope you enjoyed!
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 14 2017 02:18 GMT
#3364
Btw, TT I had a similar idea.

I was Magistrate of Brown in our QT. You were actually quite clever to come up with the Disciple of Brown ploy. I wasn't sure how I was gonna get the ring off of Grack without alerting him to our quest
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 14 2017 02:18 GMT
#3365
For inquiring minds

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/89iWXVWwWMS97
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 02:19 GMT
#3366
On January 14 2017 11:18 darthfoley wrote:
Btw, TT I had a similar idea.

I was Magistrate of Brown in our QT. You were actually quite clever to come up with the Disciple of Brown ploy. I wasn't sure how I was gonna get the ring off of Grack without alerting him to our quest

You fuckers lol. No wonder neither of you were interested in my Chezinu QT scum slip.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-14 02:20:07
January 14 2017 02:19 GMT
#3367
I thought the mods would respect the brown circle. Invitations were made.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 14 2017 02:36 GMT
#3368
On January 14 2017 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 11:18 darthfoley wrote:
Btw, TT I had a similar idea.

I was Magistrate of Brown in our QT. You were actually quite clever to come up with the Disciple of Brown ploy. I wasn't sure how I was gonna get the ring off of Grack without alerting him to our quest

You fuckers lol. No wonder neither of you were interested in my Chezinu QT scum slip.


Dude Chez had a vote placed already.

Why would he post "Who do you guys want to lynch? I'm super last min on this" ?

Should have been blatantly obv it was me at that point given I wasted all my EoD time making those posts. Also I was really bad and making posts while driving in Traffic.

Still managed all that, almost did it without the slip, and even put my vote on mafia till I yolo'd with GB.

I am surprised that Magister was you Darth, I was pretty sure it was actually Shape making my life that much more difficult.

Sorry Grack for lynching you.

Screw you to Slam who did nothing at all in LyLo.

I can at least feel good that I had decent reads early on this game, but Town overall played a fairly poor game (myself included).
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 14 2017 02:43 GMT
#3369
On January 14 2017 10:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:03 beentheredonethat wrote:
So, disformation, sorry for hardcore tilting you D1. Koshi, sorry for basically lynching you D1.

lol. nha it was great. You did it without even raising my suspicion. wp


Was it only me and Darth that thought BtDt was mafia after EoD1?
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 03:14 GMT
#3370
+ Show Spoiler +
ShapelogPerson was signed in when posted
12-27-2016
02:16 PM ET (US)
I Think Kholly is a smurf of Chez that Chez asked to shadow himself.

I think...

lol
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 14 2017 04:23 GMT
#3371
Well I'm gone for 10 months c'yall if you're still here then

My schedule ramping back up
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 14 2017 04:26 GMT
#3372
Chezinu I know you I think
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 14 2017 04:27 GMT
#3373
On January 14 2017 10:09 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
slam incorrectly thanks aliens (hosts) by walkie talkie for receiving LS paperplane for disfo because of breeze, thus inadvertently radioing it to GB dentures

something along these lines was spoken in host chat at one point.

EMERGENT GAMEPLAY!

ROFLMAO
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 14 2017 04:38 GMT
#3374
On January 14 2017 11:01 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:58 cakepie wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:51 Shapelog wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:45 darthfoley wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:12 darthfoley wrote:
Wow so there wasn't any mafia in the House of brown. What a coincidence that they killed Superbia lol.

What would've happened if I had gotten the ring from Grack? That was also in my quest TT haha


I find the exact thing later but

You or TT would be made 3rd party.


We changed our mind about the 3p part pretty fast though.

The other part of it is that we wanted to delay activation of the ring powers, so we required the ring to change hands.

And in my mind I also wanted the ring quest to serve as a test of HoB -- to reinforce that they are not confirmed to one another, and to see if they could surmount the N1 and heal the rift to regain trust in one another like their D1 circle. (Snap decision in response to df question, to allow impersonation made things too hard and caused even more trouble, in hindsight)

Oh yeah I forgot about that part with the fisher ring.

And slam posted that video >_<

Hey I commune with the other side of the Universe to mess with these games

Meta trolling of the 3rd kind
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-14 05:40:12
January 14 2017 04:40 GMT
#3375
I need to relax. Apologies
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 14 2017 04:56 GMT
#3376
On January 14 2017 13:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 11:36 Tictock wrote:
On January 14 2017 11:19 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 14 2017 11:18 darthfoley wrote:
Btw, TT I had a similar idea.

I was Magistrate of Brown in our QT. You were actually quite clever to come up with the Disciple of Brown ploy. I wasn't sure how I was gonna get the ring off of Grack without alerting him to our quest

You fuckers lol. No wonder neither of you were interested in my Chezinu QT scum slip.


Dude Chez had a vote placed already.

Why would he post "Who do you guys want to lynch? I'm super last min on this" ?

Should have been blatantly obv it was me at that point given I wasted all my EoD time making those posts. Also I was really bad and making posts while driving in Traffic.

Still managed all that, almost did it without the slip, and even put my vote on mafia till I yolo'd with GB.

I am surprised that Magister was you Darth, I was pretty sure it was actually Shape making my life that much more difficult.

Sorry Grack for lynching you.

Screw you to Slam who correctly found Chezinu, was largely ignored and has IRL to deal with.

I can at least feel good that I had decent reads early on this game, but Town overall played a fairly poor game (myself included).

STFU or read


I mean you claimed blue and didn't vote as Town in LyLo...

It's really the not voting that bugs me.
I can take that responsibility.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-14 05:40:33
January 14 2017 05:01 GMT
#3377
I need to chill. Sorry
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 14 2017 05:47 GMT
#3378
On January 14 2017 14:01 Alakaslam wrote:
I need to chill. Sorry


Nah you are good man.

I think I'm being harsher on you specifically than I should. I think I'm just more bitter about this game ATM than I should be kus Town kinda imploded this game.

I get that you had shit going on. Sorry to hear shit went south with the farm and best of luck with the new job.
I can take that responsibility.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 11:32 GMT
#3379
When Slam said chez was mafia you should all have voted Chez and at least withiut doubt tr slam.
I had a good night of sleep.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 14 2017 12:39 GMT
#3380
Uuuh this game was cool! Thanks hosts for hosting.
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
Sick186
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 50m
Online Event
2h 50m
FEL
7h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.