• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:08
CEST 18:08
KST 01:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7503 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 172 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:29 GMT
#3341
On January 14 2017 10:28 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:24 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:08 LightningStrike wrote:
wp btdt you got us hard.

"Why did I die before btdt? Such a weird kill for them." from obs LS. I was nailbiting that noone would ask that question

Well obviously should of been killed if you were town despite the stuff on GB. But serious why you had to kill me when I was still a question mark?

During night, I painted a big "It's between Tictock and Grack" thing. Tictock wouldn't be an easy mislynch. Basically it was killing you or killing Tictock. In the end, I feared your activity more than I feared Tictock's activity. You both townread me so I wanted to lynch Grack or Slam.

Ah fair enough just that I was still questionable to Grack TT sort of.

I also hoped that with TT/Slam/Chez activity would just drop off and the game would die off with the town. Funny enough: if Grack had actually tried and found me as scum, town would've won, given the modkills at the end.

It's a legit tatic to kill off high activity players but Iwasn't that active until Night 3 but even then I was still kind of inactive for my own standards lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 14 2017 01:30 GMT
#3342
On January 14 2017 10:29 disformation wrote:
feel free to yell at me a bit if you want to =p

I think you're being too harsh to yourself.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:31 GMT
#3343
Also why did this game remind me of Drams anyways?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-14 01:31:51
January 14 2017 01:31 GMT
#3344
Only thing you fucked up was the nuke. Anything else was fine IMHO. Like, there's no way anyone is scumreading you. And given that GB healed you two nights in a row, in a normal game, this is actually good.


I dunno. If I kill Tictock, will Grack still be the lynch? Hmmmm

Would make more sense to remove LS from the equasion and then go for Grack/TT mislynch.

I guess.

I dunno.

WHO KNOWS

I DUNNO

##beentheredonethat decapitate LightningStrike

From scum QT. I talked to myself there. As everyone in there did.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 14 2017 01:32 GMT
#3345
On January 14 2017 10:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:28 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:24 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:08 LightningStrike wrote:
wp btdt you got us hard.

"Why did I die before btdt? Such a weird kill for them." from obs LS. I was nailbiting that noone would ask that question

Well obviously should of been killed if you were town despite the stuff on GB. But serious why you had to kill me when I was still a question mark?

During night, I painted a big "It's between Tictock and Grack" thing. Tictock wouldn't be an easy mislynch. Basically it was killing you or killing Tictock. In the end, I feared your activity more than I feared Tictock's activity. You both townread me so I wanted to lynch Grack or Slam.

Ah fair enough just that I was still questionable to Grack TT sort of.

I also hoped that with TT/Slam/Chez activity would just drop off and the game would die off with the town. Funny enough: if Grack had actually tried and found me as scum, town would've won, given the modkills at the end.

It's a legit tatic to kill off high activity players but Iwasn't that active until Night 3 but even then I was still kind of inactive for my own standards lol.

It was just so funny when you started raging and you got scumread for it because you raged as scum in a previous game :D
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:33 GMT
#3346
On January 14 2017 10:32 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:28 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:24 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:08 LightningStrike wrote:
wp btdt you got us hard.

"Why did I die before btdt? Such a weird kill for them." from obs LS. I was nailbiting that noone would ask that question

Well obviously should of been killed if you were town despite the stuff on GB. But serious why you had to kill me when I was still a question mark?

During night, I painted a big "It's between Tictock and Grack" thing. Tictock wouldn't be an easy mislynch. Basically it was killing you or killing Tictock. In the end, I feared your activity more than I feared Tictock's activity. You both townread me so I wanted to lynch Grack or Slam.

Ah fair enough just that I was still questionable to Grack TT sort of.

I also hoped that with TT/Slam/Chez activity would just drop off and the game would die off with the town. Funny enough: if Grack had actually tried and found me as scum, town would've won, given the modkills at the end.

It's a legit tatic to kill off high activity players but Iwasn't that active until Night 3 but even then I was still kind of inactive for my own standards lol.

It was just so funny when you started raging and you got scumread for it because you raged as scum in a previous game :D

Raging is NAI for me now so you guys can't use that argument for scumreading me anymore
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-14 01:37:14
January 14 2017 01:35 GMT
#3347
On January 14 2017 10:29 disformation wrote:
feel free to yell at me a bit if you want to =p

Nobody's yelling at you.

You had like a 40 page filter that wasn't even mostly one liners. I get why you got frustrated.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 14 2017 01:38 GMT
#3348
yeah dunno i need to establish a Safeword that lets me get away from the PC and get another teaffee or something when i start going tilt or something. but tired. bed. cu guys tomorrow afternoon.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
January 14 2017 01:45 GMT
#3349
On January 14 2017 10:12 darthfoley wrote:
Wow so there wasn't any mafia in the House of brown. What a coincidence that they killed Superbia lol.

What would've happened if I had gotten the ring from Grack? That was also in my quest TT haha

watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:47 GMT
#3350
Also what happened if I voted scum Day 2 for my quest?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 14 2017 01:47 GMT
#3351
Kinda sad, town just wanted to lynch Town all game.

Wish more people had been on board with murdering BtDt D2-3.

Oh well. GG
I can take that responsibility.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-14 01:49:29
January 14 2017 01:48 GMT
#3352
On January 14 2017 10:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Also what happened if I voted scum Day 2 for my quest?

You get a different kind of mjolnir on D3, either IML hammer ability or secret toggle-able vote on the redcheck.
Too bad you stayed on the huge wagon, could have gone hunting for check elsewhere. That is the true optimal strat for your quest -- use the check, not obsess about lynching scum nownow
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 14 2017 01:49 GMT
#3353
Also pretty sad we had to be handed the one scum lynch.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 01:49 GMT
#3354
On January 14 2017 10:45 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:12 darthfoley wrote:
Wow so there wasn't any mafia in the House of brown. What a coincidence that they killed Superbia lol.

What would've happened if I had gotten the ring from Grack? That was also in my quest TT haha


I would never give up the ring! It was my precious.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:50 GMT
#3355
On January 14 2017 10:48 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Also what happened if I voted scum Day 2 for my quest?

You get a different kind of mjolnir on D3, either IML hammer ability or secret toggle-able vote on the redcheck.
Too bad you stayed on the huge wagon, could have gone hunting for check elsewhere. That is the true optimal strat for your quest.

Ya but however I don't want to be scumread for wasting my vote there tbh that was my main concern. I would of loved that secret toggle-able vote on the red check so much tbh lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 01:50 GMT
#3356
I thought Slam was giving me a hint that I could become gollum if I kept the ring.

On January 09 2017 14:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Interesting Night Kill I must say tbh. Also I will know everything about the mace at Midday.
Also Slam True of False: You have 0 items on you?


LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:51 GMT
#3357
On January 14 2017 10:50 Grackaroni wrote:
I thought Slam was giving me a hint that I could become gollum if I kept the ring.

Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 14:19 Alakaslam wrote:
On January 09 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Interesting Night Kill I must say tbh. Also I will know everything about the mace at Midday.
Also Slam True of False: You have 0 items on you?

https://youtu.be/nLHNJ7vgbYo


He was just responding to me item checking him and asking him if it's true he had 0 items in case he would lie.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Shapelog
Profile Joined November 2015
United States5188 Posts
January 14 2017 01:51 GMT
#3358
On January 14 2017 10:45 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:12 darthfoley wrote:
Wow so there wasn't any mafia in the House of brown. What a coincidence that they killed Superbia lol.

What would've happened if I had gotten the ring from Grack? That was also in my quest TT haha


I find the exact thing later but

You or TT would be made 3rd party.
"Subsequently clicking post is like launching a doomsday's worth of nukes' equivalent in dopamine." -RB
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:52 GMT
#3359
Also dis when you wake up: Why you decided to save me Day 3 by lynching Time Traveler?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 14 2017 01:58 GMT
#3360
On January 14 2017 10:51 Shapelog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:45 darthfoley wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:12 darthfoley wrote:
Wow so there wasn't any mafia in the House of brown. What a coincidence that they killed Superbia lol.

What would've happened if I had gotten the ring from Grack? That was also in my quest TT haha


I find the exact thing later but

You or TT would be made 3rd party.


We changed our mind about the 3p part pretty fast though.

The other part of it is that we wanted to delay activation of the ring powers, so we required the ring to change hands.

And in my mind I also wanted the ring quest to serve as a test of HoB -- to reinforce that they are not confirmed to one another, and to see if they could surmount the N1 and heal the rift to regain trust in one another like their D1 circle. (Snap decision in response to df question, to allow impersonation made things too hard and caused even more trouble, in hindsight)
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 538
BRAT_OK 46
MindelVK 13
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31213
Bisu 2708
Shuttle 1741
Hyuk 1014
Mini 825
EffOrt 808
Larva 421
Soma 259
ZerO 254
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
hero 143
Sexy 55
PianO 46
Hyun 44
Mong 41
sorry 41
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Killer 33
ToSsGirL 29
zelot 18
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 11
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10235
qojqva1668
Dendi1019
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1658
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
singsing1949
B2W.Neo947
FrodaN745
Beastyqt739
Mlord378
Hui .223
KnowMe198
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS138
Mew2King71
Trikslyr28
ZerO(Twitch)17
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 45
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile121
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7792
League of Legends
• Jankos1802
Other Games
• Shiphtur242
• WagamamaTV196
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 52m
INu's Battles
19h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.