• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 167

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 14 2017 01:18 GMT
#3321
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

aw come on, you didnt even nuke yourself
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:18 GMT
#3322
On January 14 2017 10:18 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

aw come on, you didnt even nuke yourself

No I treated Grack like total crap and I feeling very bad about it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:19 GMT
#3323
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

loooool...

The people that care about not getting yelled at I already scared away. lol.

It was all fine. And I think town!Grack made a case that you were faking it so it didn't even help you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 01:21 GMT
#3324
On January 14 2017 10:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:18 disformation wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

aw come on, you didnt even nuke yourself

No I treated Grack like total crap and I feeling very bad about it.

That's ok. I think it's cool that we can move on to new games without dragging up things from earlier games.

Also my behavior is usually pretty bad too lol.

*See newbie game.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 14 2017 01:22 GMT
#3325
ohhh Koshi

I am going to remove all posts I made because I am too salty atm. Reading posts like btdt just made makes me want to kill him.


what
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 14 2017 01:23 GMT
#3326
On January 14 2017 10:22 beentheredonethat wrote:
ohhh Koshi

Show nested quote +
I am going to remove all posts I made because I am too salty atm. Reading posts like btdt just made makes me want to kill him.


what

Well done for fooling deadchat, btdt
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:23 GMT
#3327
On January 14 2017 10:22 beentheredonethat wrote:
ohhh Koshi

Show nested quote +
I am going to remove all posts I made because I am too salty atm. Reading posts like btdt just made makes me want to kill him.


what

I thought you were town and you were being pants on head. But you were mafia and played great.
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:23 GMT
#3328
On January 14 2017 10:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:18 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:18 disformation wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

aw come on, you didnt even nuke yourself

No I treated Grack like total crap and I feeling very bad about it.

That's ok. I think it's cool that we can move on to new games without dragging up things from earlier games.

Also my behavior is usually pretty bad too lol.

*See newbie game.

Hmm I might play since I know Damdred is back in action and I like playing with him tbh. Okay I will try to treat you better the next we play together.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 01:24 GMT
#3329
On January 14 2017 10:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

loooool...

The people that care about not getting yelled at I already scared away. lol.

It was all fine. And I think town!Grack made a case that you were faking it so it didn't even help you.

Can confirm.

Whatever happened to Rayn?
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 14 2017 01:24 GMT
#3330
On January 14 2017 10:13 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:08 LightningStrike wrote:
wp btdt you got us hard.

"Why did I die before btdt? Such a weird kill for them." from obs LS. I was nailbiting that noone would ask that question

Well obviously should of been killed if you were town despite the stuff on GB. But serious why you had to kill me when I was still a question mark?

During night, I painted a big "It's between Tictock and Grack" thing. Tictock wouldn't be an easy mislynch. Basically it was killing you or killing Tictock. In the end, I feared your activity more than I feared Tictock's activity. You both townread me so I wanted to lynch Grack or Slam.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:25 GMT
#3331
On January 14 2017 10:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:19 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

loooool...

The people that care about not getting yelled at I already scared away. lol.

It was all fine. And I think town!Grack made a case that you were faking it so it didn't even help you.

Can confirm.

Whatever happened to Rayn?

no I didn't scare away rayn at all!!
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:25 GMT
#3332
On January 14 2017 10:16 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
Also inB4 People give me crap about btdt EoD1 when I said his lynch would provide no info regardless of alignment.

nha that point was 100% correct. But you would have lynched mafia

True but however we would still have trouble finding the 3rd mafia in Chez by association which is why I think it's better to lynch into the active players more so than not. btdt at the time I made that statement btdt didn't have many posts.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 01:26 GMT
#3333
On January 14 2017 10:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:19 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

loooool...

The people that care about not getting yelled at I already scared away. lol.

It was all fine. And I think town!Grack made a case that you were faking it so it didn't even help you.

Can confirm.

Whatever happened to Rayn?

no I didn't scare away rayn at all!!

Do you think he's going to come back ever?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 14 2017 01:26 GMT
#3334
I miss Rayn! T_T
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:27 GMT
#3335
On January 14 2017 10:24 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:08 LightningStrike wrote:
wp btdt you got us hard.

"Why did I die before btdt? Such a weird kill for them." from obs LS. I was nailbiting that noone would ask that question

Well obviously should of been killed if you were town despite the stuff on GB. But serious why you had to kill me when I was still a question mark?

During night, I painted a big "It's between Tictock and Grack" thing. Tictock wouldn't be an easy mislynch. Basically it was killing you or killing Tictock. In the end, I feared your activity more than I feared Tictock's activity. You both townread me so I wanted to lynch Grack or Slam.

Ah fair enough just that I was still questionable to Grack TT sort of.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 14 2017 01:27 GMT
#3336
On January 14 2017 10:26 Grackaroni wrote:
I miss Rayn! T_T

I think he's just busy tbh.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 14 2017 01:27 GMT
#3337
On January 14 2017 10:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:25 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:19 Koshi wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyways I taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia unless some of you guys actually want to play with me during my self impose hiatus for stuff I did in the game.

loooool...

The people that care about not getting yelled at I already scared away. lol.

It was all fine. And I think town!Grack made a case that you were faking it so it didn't even help you.

Can confirm.

Whatever happened to Rayn?

no I didn't scare away rayn at all!!

Do you think he's going to come back ever?

I asked him to play couple months back but he was too busy. Try to PM him! He is still around.
I had a good night of sleep.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 14 2017 01:28 GMT
#3338
On January 14 2017 10:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2017 10:24 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:11 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 14 2017 10:08 LightningStrike wrote:
wp btdt you got us hard.

"Why did I die before btdt? Such a weird kill for them." from obs LS. I was nailbiting that noone would ask that question

Well obviously should of been killed if you were town despite the stuff on GB. But serious why you had to kill me when I was still a question mark?

During night, I painted a big "It's between Tictock and Grack" thing. Tictock wouldn't be an easy mislynch. Basically it was killing you or killing Tictock. In the end, I feared your activity more than I feared Tictock's activity. You both townread me so I wanted to lynch Grack or Slam.

Ah fair enough just that I was still questionable to Grack TT sort of.

I also hoped that with TT/Slam/Chez activity would just drop off and the game would die off with the town. Funny enough: if Grack had actually tried and found me as scum, town would've won, given the modkills at the end.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 14 2017 01:29 GMT
#3339
well need to go to bed, will post some more stuffs tomorrow
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 14 2017 01:29 GMT
#3340
feel free to yell at me a bit if you want to =p
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23694
Mini 384
Hyuk 151
Dewaltoss 141
firebathero 115
ggaemo 99
ZZZero.O 50
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7535
febbydoto21
League of Legends
Doublelift742
Counter-Strike
fl0m891
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4104
Khaldor1271
crisheroes1094
Liquid`Hasu733
Other Games
FrodaN2346
summit1g1891
Beastyqt793
KnowMe310
mouzStarbuck309
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King57
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1071
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7693
• WagamamaTV433
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 36m
INu's Battles
16h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.