• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7516 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 156

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 19:33 GMT
#3101
this game is pretty much wifom hell
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 19:34 GMT
#3102
Oh wow. And apparently I can't change the target of my will.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 10 2017 19:37 GMT
#3103
On January 11 2017 04:33 disformation wrote:
this game is pretty much wifom hell

Welcome not normal games I guess lol.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 19:40 GMT
#3104
On January 11 2017 04:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 04:33 disformation wrote:
this game is pretty much wifom hell

Welcome not normal games I guess lol.

TBH I rate this game to be more wifomy than Palmars Purge or PYP.

THough actually... the qt snippets in palmars purge were from hell too
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 19:43 GMT
#3105
So... to change my will I need to survive until EoN.
To give away items I will need to survive until EoN.

bloody brilliant. =D
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 19:44 GMT
#3106
On January 11 2017 04:43 disformation wrote:
So... to change my will I need to survive until EoN.
To give away items I will need to survive until EoN.

bloody brilliant. =D

LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 10 2017 19:55 GMT
#3107
On January 11 2017 04:43 disformation wrote:
So... to change my will I need to survive until EoN.
To give away items I will need to survive until EoN.

bloody brilliant. =D

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 10 2017 20:13 GMT
#3108
Vote Count

GlowingBear (5) : beentheredonethat, Grackaroni, disformation, LightningStrike, Alakaslam, Chezinu
Chezinu (1) : Tictock
disformation (1) : GlowingBear
Grackaroni (1) : disformation, disformation


The day phase will end at Wednesday, Jan 11 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), <4 hours from this post.
remain as you are reading this.

Remember, voting is mandatory! Place your votes in the voting thread.

If you see any vote out of place, bork bork bork


Currently riding the carousel: no one.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
January 10 2017 20:14 GMT
#3109
Bullshit Vote Count

Koshi (2) : Koshi, Superbia

Not voting (3) : darthfoley, ExO_, Time Traveler


The day phase will end at Thursday, Jan 12 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).
remain as you are reading this.

Remember, voting is mandatory! Place your votes in the voting thread.

If you see any vote out of place, let us know!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 20:18 GMT
#3110
Is that font size really necessary?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 20:30 GMT
#3111
It just occurred to me that the flips will be a blast to watch. =D
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 20:48 GMT
#3112
okay. kinda tired. think im getting a headache. imma slog through some filters and maybe post some thoughts.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 20:57 GMT
#3113
On December 28 2016 10:58 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 28 2016 10:35 Chezinu wrote:
On December 28 2016 10:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 28 2016 09:49 Chezinu wrote:
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.

There is so much I must teach you, dear Chezinu. For my seeds have long been planted. No longer shall the House of Brown live in abstraction. The only question that remains is whether you shall be a part of it. For you have been supplanted as Dear Leader, and now you must prove your loyalty to the cause. Find the shitters and you will get the seeds. The seeds are the key. But beware. Traitors hide among us. There are those who would do harm to the House of Brown and all those within it.


I heard the plan was #7, but wouldn't #2 be more brown? However, I can't seem to find #2, albeit #2 said there would be a Christmas delay. Perhaps tomorrow we will be able to find the seeds from #2?


Looks like Superbia has been the only one to sprout a seed this game, although it was barely a small poke.

Ah excellent. This is most pertinent.

Top scientists are currently looking into what may cause a bear to glow. It could be seeds or something more ominous, indeed.

Pst. Rumors say radioactivity causes the glow....

You have any nukes?!?!?


MAY THE HOSTS GRANT US NUKES!!! LET THE SEEDS GROW!!!

Maybe he hosts nuked him to grant him nuclear powers? The seed was glowing... maybe chez and gb are a team of nuclear power?
On January 07 2017 10:32 Chezinu wrote:
Praise disformation! Great are you, sower, whom sows the seed to give blossom to the true colors below their feet!

Praise disformation! His patience for seed is great, which enables the gives to pass the seed!

Praise disformation! He survives as MVP! How can a player be more valuable than him! Not even the mafia dare to attack!

Praise disformation! He colors the images of nukes and commands them to strike as fast as lighting!

Praise disformation! He shall lead this town to victor with the House of Brown by his side, whom tracks and confirms the works of the citizens!

was that tmi?

Fun stuff aside. Chez filter gives away nothing. So we are kinda left with the wifom of his role.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 20:58 GMT
#3114
Also before you ask: I like to start with shorter filters so I can be like "Hey you already did like 4 of 7, so just do the others too"
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 21:02 GMT
#3115
On December 29 2016 06:31 GlowingBear wrote:
GRACK IS NOT THE LYNCH TODAY

HE WON'T BE THE LYNCH TODAY.

I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN

He has one of the biggest filter atm and he has been here commenting stuff.

My suggestion is that we lynch Time Traveler/disformation

Huh.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 21:07 GMT
#3116
On January 04 2017 01:26 LightningStrike wrote:
Also why are people trying to lynch Slam instead of me or Grack when you guys said it time to settle me vs Grack?

Prolly stupid but I like this post.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 21:14 GMT
#3117
LS progression D2 looks solid to me. no clue what problem you guys have.
Also GB already had a weird check involving LS D2.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 21:23 GMT
#3118
Like I really dig GB's D1 until the point where he goes to the pub. and after that its pretty bleh.
On December 29 2016 05:39 GlowingBear wrote:
I also have a feeling that both wagons are town. Because the lynch is going on and there is no bigger force trying to get to one or another, or to kill another target of both were Mafia. I know this is WIFOM but the feeling is very strong.

And Disformation, I think it's pretty bad your preferred lynch choices are the both leading wagons and that you'd vote either one. And you're voting the null guy instead of your scumlean.

You're the lynch for the day.

##Vote:disformation

good post for example. =D
BUT i still find it really strange that he posts:
On December 29 2016 08:01 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm sheeping grack. I'm going to drink now and won't be able to pay much attention to the game

And then votes Koshi BEFORE grack.

I feel like I have beaten the D2 horse to death.
After that its only bleh mechanics talk that lead nowhere and a novote D3.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 21:40 GMT
#3119
On December 29 2016 08:31 Tictock wrote:
Ok I think I am back to wanting to lynch Dis and maybe Traveler.

I partially started to push BtDt just to see who jumped aboard and both of them did so without a second thought.

I'm not sure about LS, he could be scum, but I think he gets credit for pointing out a BtDt lynch gives next to no info.

I'm waffling a bit ATM deciding who I most want to lynch, kinda wanting to just go back to Dis.

Do I like TT baiting ppl into voting? I think I do.
On December 29 2016 08:59 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:57 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 29 2016 08:56 darthfoley wrote:
Why is Grack not voting Koshi after getting lots of us to vote Koshi?

I'm feeling nervous about how easily this lynch is happening when so many people were hard townreading Koshi when I started posting today.


If Koshi flips Town you are getting scrutinized to all hell tomorrow.

This ofc didnt happen cause house of brown (thanks based hosts).

Kinda find it strange that TT picks up the scum read he made as fake scum on D2 (the one on btdt).

hm:
On January 05 2017 08:54 Tictock wrote:
Voting Traveler kus I have a harder time reading him.

On January 05 2017 08:59 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 08:57 GlowingBear wrote:
TT, Lynch exo

Trusting the bear

Fuck phone posting


had both in his lynch pool. but would he be voting his mate in the first place, with the super easy exo wagon around? prolly not I guess.

On January 05 2017 23:35 Tictock wrote:
Actually a quick word about my thoughts on N1 since Darth spilled the beans about our QT/almost scum team.

As I said before I don't think the Hosts are outright lying to us. I feel like they made a snap call about putting Darth, Grack, and Me together kus of our posting D1. They called us a Scum team because that's how I framed our buddy group at one point.

I suspect that during the break they realized that was a bit too much to leave us as a 2nd scum team with KP in a 13 player game and so changed the rules on us.

So I am quite certain that the Original mafia team chose to kill Super and that it was not KP from the house of Brown.

I also believe this means the chances of one of us being mafia is pretty low. I think if there was mafia within the House they would have wanted 2 townies to die and not let potential KP stack.

Finally, while I am not 100% on Darth I do pretty strongly think he is Town still and that Super was killed to implicate him as well as remove another potentially strong Town player (Koshi being the other one).

I also think this means one of the House is likely to die tonight.

Ok I lied about this being a quick word.

This is one I really liked, since it makes a lot of sense and shows thinking about the game. only problem is that he kinda paints himself town with that in the process.
On January 05 2017 23:51 Tictock wrote:
BtDt/LS/Slam seems very possible to me right now.

where did tt2 go?
On January 07 2017 12:04 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2017 05:06 disformation wrote:
ugh fuck. my vig shot was a waffleiron. maybe it has a hidden 50% fail chance?


Did you forget about the Bill last night that said all KP abilities were being changed to tracks instead?

I'm pretty sure it said that, I'm pretty sure I quoted and asked about it at one point.

Huh. He was the one to come up with that BS.

Well he goes back to tt2 after the poll and lynches him. so good point for him. =D
He also basically had the same reactions after reading TT2's filter I had.

Don't think TT is scum.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 22:08 GMT
#3120
lost like half a post on btdt...
switching to gb, guess the redcheck has to go regardless
Prev 1 154 155 156 157 158 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 538
BRAT_OK 46
IndyStarCraft 17
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31213
Bisu 2708
Shuttle 1741
Hyuk 1014
Mini 825
EffOrt 808
Larva 421
Soma 259
ZerO 254
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
hero 143
Sexy 55
PianO 46
Hyun 44
Mong 41
sorry 41
Pusan 35
Trap 34
Killer 33
ToSsGirL 29
zelot 18
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Terrorterran 11
Bale 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10347
qojqva1691
Dendi1019
Counter-Strike
fl0m2791
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1658
crisheroes1065
Liquid`Hasu596
Other Games
singsing1949
B2W.Neo947
FrodaN745
Beastyqt680
Mlord378
Hui .223
KnowMe191
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX166
ArmadaUGS92
Mew2King71
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 51
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile121
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7792
League of Legends
• Jankos1802
Other Games
• Shiphtur242
• WagamamaTV212
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 49m
INu's Battles
19h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.