• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8351 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 155

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 172 Next
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:48 GMT
#3081
On January 11 2017 02:41 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 02:36 beentheredonethat wrote:
im here. just came home from work. I'm caught up. Disfo, I used the armour N2, after I sent you the paper plane. I thought that if I'd be attacked, I'd at least be able to claim my paper plane to you and get scum lynched.

I think we shouldn't get distracted at this point. GB is going to flip scum. disformation I swear to god if that nuke hits and kills you and you're town, I'll never get in a game with you again. You're confirmed town and thus a 100% necessary nightkill for scum.

Once Glowingbear is dead we need to decide between Slam, Grack, LS and Tictock. Any of them can be the remaining scum. If the nuke kills disformation we're left with one scum in five people which is actually okay.

Tictock again afk'ing makes me worry incredibly

Fair enough. For being pissed at ExO_, LS and partially you for not actually playing the game, I am a huge dipshit myself.

How are you pissed at me for not playing the game? I contributed way more than others (see tictock) although being continuesly scumread. I managed to fucking get two checks off, confirm a townie and nail one scum. That's not playing the game for you or what?
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:48 GMT
#3082
TT had some real good posts.
unlike grack. or chez.
slam at least was somewhat funny sometimes.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:49 GMT
#3083
On January 11 2017 02:48 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 02:41 disformation wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:36 beentheredonethat wrote:
im here. just came home from work. I'm caught up. Disfo, I used the armour N2, after I sent you the paper plane. I thought that if I'd be attacked, I'd at least be able to claim my paper plane to you and get scum lynched.

I think we shouldn't get distracted at this point. GB is going to flip scum. disformation I swear to god if that nuke hits and kills you and you're town, I'll never get in a game with you again. You're confirmed town and thus a 100% necessary nightkill for scum.

Once Glowingbear is dead we need to decide between Slam, Grack, LS and Tictock. Any of them can be the remaining scum. If the nuke kills disformation we're left with one scum in five people which is actually okay.

Tictock again afk'ing makes me worry incredibly

Fair enough. For being pissed at ExO_, LS and partially you for not actually playing the game, I am a huge dipshit myself.

How are you pissed at me for not playing the game? I contributed way more than others (see tictock) although being continuesly scumread. I managed to fucking get two checks off, confirm a townie and nail one scum. That's not playing the game for you or what?

This:
On January 05 2017 20:07 beentheredonethat wrote:
Also im off to spending my time in a better way. I dont care about this game anymore.

On January 05 2017 20:13 beentheredonethat wrote:
Ah well bye.

into being gone for like 2 1/2 days. Didnt think you would come back TBH
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:50 GMT
#3084
Oh was only like 2 days, sry.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:52 GMT
#3085
So during those 2 days, I wasnt too amused.
Though. Apparently I am an even greater shithead and have no right to such claims.
sry.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:52 GMT
#3086
Aight. leaving work for realsies.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:55 GMT
#3087
On January 11 2017 02:49 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 02:48 beentheredonethat wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:41 disformation wrote:
On January 11 2017 02:36 beentheredonethat wrote:
im here. just came home from work. I'm caught up. Disfo, I used the armour N2, after I sent you the paper plane. I thought that if I'd be attacked, I'd at least be able to claim my paper plane to you and get scum lynched.

I think we shouldn't get distracted at this point. GB is going to flip scum. disformation I swear to god if that nuke hits and kills you and you're town, I'll never get in a game with you again. You're confirmed town and thus a 100% necessary nightkill for scum.

Once Glowingbear is dead we need to decide between Slam, Grack, LS and Tictock. Any of them can be the remaining scum. If the nuke kills disformation we're left with one scum in five people which is actually okay.

Tictock again afk'ing makes me worry incredibly

Fair enough. For being pissed at ExO_, LS and partially you for not actually playing the game, I am a huge dipshit myself.

How are you pissed at me for not playing the game? I contributed way more than others (see tictock) although being continuesly scumread. I managed to fucking get two checks off, confirm a townie and nail one scum. That's not playing the game for you or what?

This:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 20:07 beentheredonethat wrote:
Also im off to spending my time in a better way. I dont care about this game anymore.

Show nested quote +
On January 05 2017 20:13 beentheredonethat wrote:
Ah well bye.

into being gone for like 2 1/2 days. Didnt think you would come back TBH

I came back because of the newbie game tbh and looked into this game then.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:56 GMT
#3088
On January 11 2017 02:52 disformation wrote:
So during those 2 days, I wasnt too amused.
Though. Apparently I am an even greater shithead and have no right to such claims.
sry.

You´re really good at confirming yourself as town through sheer level of activity and I regret my check into you by now
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 18:05 GMT
#3089
well my d1 was ass
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 18:21 GMT
#3090
but yeah im good at making myself town.

but my reads are either bad or i waffle off of scum.
and also it appears that i am prone to bombing (hoho) games when i get too invested, the game is hard and i have decisions/actions to make.

is a shame really.

had another great idea though. can like 3 ppl scum read me for a bit and then flip the read to town again later when i am back?
might help me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2017 18:23 GMT
#3091
On January 11 2017 01:02 disformation wrote:
to summarize grack:
he started of with a super bleh D1
got SR by koshi
made a omgus case on koshi
started to play the game as the case went nowhere
end of D1 he basically had to be reminded that it would make a lot of sense for him to be voting koshi over LS.

N1 is NAI thanks to house of brown (thx hosts)

D2 i case him. he interacts with me until i waffle off him. he gtfos.
EoD2 he likes tt2 and votes ExO_ (kay I did the same). but where was his LS scum read D2?

D3 he starts with the LS thing again and is kinda annoyed we were voting TT2 over LS.

day 2 gtfo was like 5 in the morning for me.

I talked about LS on day 2. I had some waffles.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2017 18:26 GMT
#3092
We've all spent waaaaaay too long in this game lol.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 18:28 GMT
#3093
also: idea i just had.
if scum has an ability tjat can change the colour of flips we probably loose 100% regardless of anything. :D

thoigh that would be insane on top of what super had, so i hope that isnt zhe case.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2017 18:30 GMT
#3094
On January 11 2017 02:11 disformation wrote:
or if GB is really town. grack kinda manipulated that shit so he can ML GB into ML you or me or some shit

lol how did I manipulate it. I haven't done anything today.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 18:36 GMT
#3095
On January 11 2017 03:28 disformation wrote:
also: idea i just had.
if scum has an ability tjat can change the colour of flips we probably loose 100% regardless of anything. :D

thoigh that would be insane on top of what super had, so i hope that isnt zhe case.

it's just really weird that you predicted the nuke on Chez being fake and now you're implying that the check might be false.
if GB's check is false then your check doesn't hold anymore, too. just saying.

is that scumread enough for now?
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 18:59 GMT
#3096
On January 11 2017 03:36 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 03:28 disformation wrote:
also: idea i just had.
if scum has an ability tjat can change the colour of flips we probably loose 100% regardless of anything. :D

thoigh that would be insane on top of what super had, so i hope that isnt zhe case.

it's just really weird that you predicted the nuke on Chez being fake and now you're implying that the check might be false.
if GB's check is false then your check doesn't hold anymore, too. just saying.

is that scumread enough for now?

Not really for me to judge. =D

Another great random idea:
what if chez is recruiter after all, but cant recruit directly?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 10 2017 19:13 GMT
#3097
I got a idrea: What is Shapelog and Cakepie are the mafias and they just making us play this game for their own amusement?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
January 10 2017 19:27 GMT
#3098
On January 11 2017 02:46 beentheredonethat wrote:
Everytime I think about this game and try to figure out who the last scum is, I go like "hmm, LS, Grack, Slam, Chez, who is it..:" and I forget about TicTock.

Who looks bad to me.

But not as bad as chez atm
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 19:28 GMT
#3099
TBH. I think one of TT's posts I really liked was TT explaining why there probably are 0 scum in the House of Brown.
hum...
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 19:33 GMT
#3100
what if there was scum in the house that knew they didnt have real kp?
or a 4th only reading?
Prev 1 153 154 155 156 157 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 149
PiGStarcraft4
ViBE3
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14714
Dewaltoss 147
ZZZero.O 109
firebathero 99
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm67
febbydoto57
League of Legends
Doublelift3854
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6032
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m620
mouzStarbuck414
KnowMe258
ToD202
ArmadaUGS140
JimRising 108
Mew2King52
Railgan35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 9m
INu's Battles
14h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.