• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13530 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 154

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:21 GMT
#3061
maybe ill stick to hosting and obs in the future.
really bad that I exploded (hihi) like this two times already
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 10 2017 17:23 GMT
#3062
It's fine dis I blew up Day 3 myself I plan on taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia after this game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:24 GMT
#3063
On January 11 2017 02:23 LightningStrike wrote:
It's fine dis I blew up Day 3 myself I plan on taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia after this game.

nice one! =D
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 10 2017 17:29 GMT
#3064
On January 11 2017 02:24 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2017 02:23 LightningStrike wrote:
It's fine dis I blew up Day 3 myself I plan on taking a 2 month break from TL Mafia after this game.

nice one! =D

It's time for making nuke puns now? It not like we blew the game wide open.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:35 GMT
#3065
eh dunno. will leave work in a bit. will have dinner and calm down and shit. and try to produce some reads n stuff.

like one of the things why i am somewhat stressed out about the game:
its super wifom city everywhere. i basically could be wrong on everyone. its like grasping at straws for town/scum reading anyone.

but yeah i feel immensely stupid now. should have done a yolo shot yesterday. or shoot a ???.
though i have a feeling that chez is not nukeable.

i am pretty sure he nuked himself D2, but i dont know if it was a fake or if he is nuke immune.
again everything is wifom.

I also think that town generally fucked up super hard on the mechanics, by mostly ignoring them. though tbh they kind of feel like a trap to me.

like why would you use that carousel thing? feels like it makes thing more random? force all the scummy player into that and your checks are crap. force all town player into that, you have no fucking idea what happened if stuff fails.

the messages are imo also super scum favoured, esp. if scum can fiddle with that.

only the ouija thing is like super amazing.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:36 GMT
#3066
im here. just came home from work. I'm caught up. Disfo, I used the armour N2, after I sent you the paper plane. I thought that if I'd be attacked, I'd at least be able to claim my paper plane to you and get scum lynched.

I think we shouldn't get distracted at this point. GB is going to flip scum. disformation I swear to god if that nuke hits and kills you and you're town, I'll never get in a game with you again. You're confirmed town and thus a 100% necessary nightkill for scum.

Once Glowingbear is dead we need to decide between Slam, Grack, LS and Tictock. Any of them can be the remaining scum. If the nuke kills disformation we're left with one scum in five people which is actually okay.

Tictock again afk'ing makes me worry incredibly
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:36 GMT
#3067
in 6 even, forgot about chez.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:36 GMT
#3068
talking about chez. he claimed doc right?
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:37 GMT
#3069
It's interesting that the ouija poll scumreads Grack. I'd have thought that obs QT would mainly scumread LS for the rage he put on.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:38 GMT
#3070
Like btdt could have been lying about my check to buddy me, and now to get a ML. real easy to say his check got fucked with. but the way his checks work I think make it real unlikely to be made up. he also was on tt2 D3 so btdt only makes sense if he is scum with LS.

who I have a blue check on and my gut tells me he is town since like D1.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:40 GMT
#3071
also I have received no items from LS. I only received a Paper Plane EoN from him claiming he sent me the bandages.

Grack do you have bandages? Does anyone have bandages?
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:40 GMT
#3072
Wasn't Hats in the Obs? I think she told me once, that she has a real good read on LS.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:40 GMT
#3073
Huh? I got the bandages.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:41 GMT
#3074
On January 11 2017 02:36 beentheredonethat wrote:
im here. just came home from work. I'm caught up. Disfo, I used the armour N2, after I sent you the paper plane. I thought that if I'd be attacked, I'd at least be able to claim my paper plane to you and get scum lynched.

I think we shouldn't get distracted at this point. GB is going to flip scum. disformation I swear to god if that nuke hits and kills you and you're town, I'll never get in a game with you again. You're confirmed town and thus a 100% necessary nightkill for scum.

Once Glowingbear is dead we need to decide between Slam, Grack, LS and Tictock. Any of them can be the remaining scum. If the nuke kills disformation we're left with one scum in five people which is actually okay.

Tictock again afk'ing makes me worry incredibly

Fair enough. For being pissed at ExO_, LS and partially you for not actually playing the game, I am a huge dipshit myself.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:43 GMT
#3075
And as I said I'll prolly stick to hosting or something. This is the second time this happens and I should not be signing up for games if I can't guarantee not losing it and throwing the game.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:44 GMT
#3076
36 pages of filter nukes himself. bloody brilliant.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:45 GMT
#3077
On January 11 2017 02:38 disformation wrote:
Like btdt could have been lying about my check to buddy me, and now to get a ML. real easy to say his check got fucked with. but the way his checks work I think make it real unlikely to be made up. he also was on tt2 D3 so btdt only makes sense if he is scum with LS.

who I have a blue check on and my gut tells me he is town since like D1.

I am pretty confident that GB will flip ruby red and then we just need to lynch between LS/Chez.

I'm not sold on the Grack thing, thinking twice about it. I liked that he was absolutely open about his ability. That might not be town indicative on first glance but I think scum!Grack simply wouldn't give town the advantage to figure out so much.

I just want to remind you that while we have weird roles in the game, I am the only person to claim an investigative role and I am not counter claimed. At this point, EVERYTHING points towards GB being scum. My check, his claim vs. LS, his "I was punished" excuse for not being able to submit a check - literally everything.

Gut says that if GB is scum, then LS is town because they went really hard against each other - so we lynch Chez I'd say.

Right?
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:46 GMT
#3078
On January 11 2017 02:40 disformation wrote:
Huh? I got the bandages.

Oh I missed that then.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 17:46 GMT
#3079
aight. cu folks later.
might go to bed earlier as planned. dont see the votes moving around much and resolution will prolly take ages, with hosts having to decide if they want me dead for being an idiot or being okay with me just wasting this nuke.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
January 10 2017 17:46 GMT
#3080
Everytime I think about this game and try to figure out who the last scum is, I go like "hmm, LS, Grack, Slam, Chez, who is it..:" and I forget about TicTock.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Prev 1 152 153 154 155 156 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko340
SHIN 225
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42436
Bisu 2461
Shuttle 1812
Hyuk 1730
Soma 446
EffOrt 443
Larva 398
Mini 388
ZerO 325
firebathero 216
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 94
Zeus 66
Pusan 54
Sexy 53
Trap 49
Hyun 48
Bale 43
Killer 38
Hm[arnc] 36
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
zelot 22
Noble 17
sorry 17
yabsab 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
Rock 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5103
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes795
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1221
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS70
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9023
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 41m
INu's Battles
22h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.