• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9181 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 157

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 22:10 GMT
#3121
ah @GB:
regardless of your alignment I am cool with you.
I am just too exhausted by treating this game as my first job, not getting enough sleep and doing my real job as a second job.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 22:48 GMT
#3122
On December 29 2016 08:48 beentheredonethat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:43 Time Traveler wrote:
BtDt, be honest, you just want to lynch me because I voted you without saying anything and caused all this mess by accident. And now you're like "OMG. THIS GUY ALMOST GOT ME KILLED. #DOWNWITHHIM

No.

1. I don't want to lynch you as I have voted Koshi over you
2. I think you're new and that is why you're not really pushing anyone
3. I am really interested in your scum reads as one one hand, you said you don't know who to lynch, on the other hand you said something like "there are way better lynches than ExO_"


Huh.
On January 04 2017 04:08 beentheredonethat wrote:
Time Traveler - lol.

Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 20:23 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 27 2016 19:59 disformation wrote:
Hardclaiming 3P Planar Dragon.
I can vig ppl, but need to send the hosts a case as to why the play of the person I want to vig doesnt make sense as either alignment. I win with the side that had the least amount of players that make no sense by the end of the game. If scum/town are tied I need to survive.
On December 27 2016 09:16 ExO_ wrote:
Hi, claiming VT please don't kill me day 1 as VT again.

Three times a charm.
##vote: ExO_


How is this possible? Weren't we supposed to know when Balance Bills are happening? Plus they can only happen at the end of phases.

Why is he asking that when only shortly before, this happened:
+ Show Spoiler [this] +

On December 27 2016 10:28 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2016 10:10 darthfoley wrote:
On December 27 2016 10:01 Time Traveler wrote:
Also, it's not true that we're all VT for sure. Hosts could already have implemented a bill which added new roles.


Pretty sure that's not possible, or we'd know.

"These will be added to the game when the phase ends (day/night post)"

We haven't had a phase end yet, so I doubt any bill is implemented


I see. I wonder if I could get punished for not being 100% aware of the Mechanics

That's like the try-hardest (most try-hard?) dumbtell if I've ever seen a dumbtell. I don't think I'm buying this "I'm so new" shit.

Also, I'm still waiting for the follow-up on my question regarding
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:45 Time Traveler wrote:
We're totally not lynching Ex_O. There are much better options.

Because I don't know the better options he's talking about. BUT apparently, I am one:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 07:40 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:39 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:38 Time Traveler wrote:
On December 29 2016 07:34 Tictock wrote:
Oh wow Ninja vote from Traveler.

Humm...


Your vote system here in TL is strange as fuck.

Normally we explain why we're voting for somebody here before we vote in the voting thread.


Well, then I can say that I voted BtDt because #yolo.

Or, not:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:26 Time Traveler wrote:
Yeah, I'm unvoting BtDt. I kinda random voted him because it was mandatory and I didn't have anyone clear in mind. And I still do not who to vote. Hum.



There's nothing in Time Traveler's filter that contributes to the game. Like, really nothing. No reads, no follow-ups on any questions, he's not deducing anything from whatever he's asking, he just appears to be there every now and then - full stop, that's it.

Maybe I ate the whole "He's new" thing from ExO EoD1 too early.


yeah btdt also had a pretty strong push on TT2 eod2.
and lynched him D3.

yeah sry, getting sloppy/tired on these filters but the tt2 interactions are good enough for him to be town. also like cop.
if gb is red he is conf. anyways.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 22:52 GMT
#3123
Then we have slam, who looks slightly better than chez, by the merit of having more posts that relate to the game and weird interactions with tt2.
would have liked for him to have voted tt2 D3.
well. that one video he posted was kinda fun? the ships one?
also made me smile once.

yeah. awesome read. no clue. slightly better than chez i guess. chez only kinda is cool cause his role. I guess. lets see how the nuke turns out. =D
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 10 2017 22:58 GMT
#3124
If the nuke turns out to be real dis you should leave a reads post at least EoD so we got something to go on.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 23:00 GMT
#3125
Yeah will do that. Though tbh. Now that I feel better about TT and btdt and to an extend you.
From least scummy to most scummy:
grack < slam < chez
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 23:01 GMT
#3126
Need to skim through grack again though
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 23:03 GMT
#3127
like if gb is scum you have 2 tries to get the right one out: chez, slam, grack
if gb is town you have 1 trie to get one of the two scummers in: chez, slam, grack

like i really dont think btdt, you, tt are scum. if one of you three is: great job.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 10 2017 23:10 GMT
#3128
Ok it looks like work is gunna be stupid and I may not get a break till after deadline.

I want to share the reason I think Grack is scum that I thought of yesterday.

We had a visitor in House of Brown QT who was pretty clearly a player. In fact we all seemed to assume that it was one of the Mafia due to him breaking Character and asking about who to lynch (very clearly a slip). You guys prob recall Darth talking about it and Grack said yesterday that he believed it was Chez.

Now the last post from Disciple of Brown was last dayphase, and he promised to give us some info at Night. Never have heard from him again.

Now today Grack seems to think that this was Slam.

My issue with all of this is that shouldn't it be SUPER likely that Disciple was Traveler? Traveler gets lynched and Disciple disappears. However Grack seems to believe that Disciple is out there still and he needs to give this ring to whomever it is who played as Disciple in our QT.

So Grack, How do you seem to know that Traveler was not Disciple?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 10 2017 23:11 GMT
#3129
I'm assuming we are still lynching GB due to the Check. I just wanted to share that line of thought on Grack.
I can take that responsibility.
Irresistible Object
Profile Joined December 2016
44 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-10 23:25:09
January 10 2017 23:13 GMT
#3130
Vote Count

GlowingBear (6) : beentheredonethat, Grackaroni, disformation, LightningStrike, Alakaslam, Chezinu, disformation
Chezinu (1) : Tictock
disformation (1) : GlowingBear
Grackaroni (0) : disformation, disformation

The day phase will end at Wednesday, Jan 11 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
remain as you are reading this.

Remember, voting is mandatory!

If you see any vote out of place, bork bork bork


Currently riding the carousel: no one.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 23:16 GMT
#3131
On December 29 2016 05:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 05:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Grack, disfo, while you're here: what do you think about time traveler?

He could be mafia but I don't really want to kill him today.

Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 10 2017 23:24 GMT
#3132
Also just FYI since I am posting from work between customers and you all are lynching GB anyways I'm not bothering to move my vote.
I can take that responsibility.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2017 23:36 GMT
#3133
On January 11 2017 08:10 Tictock wrote:
Ok it looks like work is gunna be stupid and I may not get a break till after deadline.

I want to share the reason I think Grack is scum that I thought of yesterday.

We had a visitor in House of Brown QT who was pretty clearly a player. In fact we all seemed to assume that it was one of the Mafia due to him breaking Character and asking about who to lynch (very clearly a slip). You guys prob recall Darth talking about it and Grack said yesterday that he believed it was Chez.

Now the last post from Disciple of Brown was last dayphase, and he promised to give us some info at Night. Never have heard from him again.

Now today Grack seems to think that this was Slam.

My issue with all of this is that shouldn't it be SUPER likely that Disciple was Traveler? Traveler gets lynched and Disciple disappears. However Grack seems to believe that Disciple is out there still and he needs to give this ring to whomever it is who played as Disciple in our QT.

So Grack, How do you seem to know that Traveler was not Disciple?

The disciple is pretty clearly Chezinu
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 23:37 GMT
#3134
On January 11 2017 08:16 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 05:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 29 2016 05:35 GlowingBear wrote:
Grack, disfo, while you're here: what do you think about time traveler?

He could be mafia but I don't really want to kill him today.


just sayin.

kinda liked this one:
On December 29 2016 05:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 05:20 GlowingBear wrote:
People, we are running out of time and we need to decide the lynch or Mafia will probably have this today.

Let's make a list of 3 people you want to lynch today?

Mine, in order:

1) Disformation
2) Exo
3) Time Traveler

Fuck lists. Place your votes and sell people on your lynch.


Then N1 is not useable (thanks hosts).

On January 03 2017 18:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Let this be a formal invitation to join the House of Brown.
Here is our secret symbol:


[image loading]


To start your initiation, you must send the image to me via paper plane. Otherwise, I won't be able to know that it is you. Intruders are dealt with most harshly. Once the first step is completed, I will consult further with the gatekeepers.

Of course, there are a few strings that I must pull. Sacrifices must be made to extend such an invitation. But If this is anything like the Palmar game, I believe I can make this happen.

On January 03 2017 18:04 Grackaroni wrote:
This post is of course intended for the wise Chezinu. All others applicants are most unwelcome.

Shouldnt the mysterious brown dude just be who sent the message to Grack / Chez?
Why is he calling chez brown i that post:
On January 03 2017 19:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2017 18:58 disformation wrote:
So my problem is basically:
You push koshi of omgus. I wasnt a huge fan, but okay that happens to town.
Koshi not happening you push LS. Still a bit waffly on LS (which is why I am trying to find his alignment so hard). And that is okay too.

The weird things that dont end up are really this EoD posts.
Where you are like:
"I think LS is the better lynch"
"But I really wanted to lynch Koshi today"
"But now I have cold feet on Koshi"
"well lets vote him regardless"

Ok this is a better explanation of your read.

I spent a lot of time earlier in the day trying to lynch Koshi because he was bugging me. I think I was fairly transparent about that in my posts. Obviously I also thought there was a pretty decent chance he would be mafia.

When I said lynching him was my primary goal for the day I was referencing that.

For the 3rd post, I explained earlier in my analysis posts. I thought/think it was pretty concerning that people were choosing Koshi over LS. I had been trying to lynch LS by the end of the day. The wagon was started by Btdt and Chezinu, neither of which looked particularly townie. The lynch ending up being not even close. There were also quite a few people that liked Koshi earlier in the day that never spoke up to defend him.

Plus Chezinu was thinking something similar during the time, and he doesn't even have to wonder about Chezinu's alignment.
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2016 08:48 Chezinu wrote:
Where are the mafia counter wagons?!?!?!

P.S. it's brown.

?
Also:
On January 04 2017 13:55 Grackaroni wrote:
I read through some past LS games and I don't think his play was nearly as scummy in this game as I had thought.

On January 05 2017 07:46 Grackaroni wrote:
I think I would be ok with any of the following:

ExO
LS
TimeTraveler
Slam
Btdt.

So that's not a very good place to be.

Hum?
(He was also gone the most time between those two posts).

His push on LS D3 makes a lot of sense as either alignment.

So overall. This is a hard one.
Like its not clear scum. There wont be a good case on that. There is like no post that makes me go "woah thats real bad". But there is also not really something that makes me go "woah thats real good". I can kinda see a bit of a scum agenda. Like D1 come in with crap and start working once he gets scum read. D2 hang back after getting me off and being cool with all the lynched, which also allows him to see how tt and df play the house of brown thing. Though might just be shitty timing. D3 push a ML to show he is active and drives the game etc..

Still. It is a bit of a reach. Maybe I just dont like his style this game. Maybe I am too biased because I had multiple points where I didn't like him already.
But I feel I have more legit reasons to TR all the other active players (that means everyone but GB, chez, slam). So I feel like if there is an active scum, it is him.
Kinda wish I had nuked him instead of me. Sry folks.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 23:39 GMT
#3135
Yeah, I hope its just GB and Chez and I just nuked myself to make the game more exciting.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 10 2017 23:48 GMT
#3136
It could be Chez, or someone channeling Chez.

The question is, if you think he is scum how are you so sure it wasn't Traveler? Especially given when Disciple's posts stopped.
I can take that responsibility.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 23:48 GMT
#3137
me being like:
[image loading]
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 23:51 GMT
#3138
so yeah remaining scum in:
chez, grack, slam
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 10 2017 23:54 GMT
#3139
On January 11 2017 08:48 Tictock wrote:
It could be Chez, or someone channeling Chez.

The question is, if you think he is scum how are you so sure it wasn't Traveler? Especially given when Disciple's posts stopped.

Because the writing is really clearly not tt2's writing. Chezinu hasn't been posting all that much in thread recently anyway. And I think there was only one post all of last cycle before tt2 died.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 10 2017 23:56 GMT
#3140
actually best nuke would have been one of slam/chez. but well. I fucked up.
Prev 1 155 156 157 158 159 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14245
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 104
Hyuk 69
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm134
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 952
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g8459
FrodaN2232
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King42
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1171
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 76
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur175
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 25m
INu's Battles
13h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.