• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:33
CEST 14:33
KST 21:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13520 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 172 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 08:46 GMT
#2661
voting GB
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 08:47 GMT
#2662
On January 09 2017 17:41 disformation wrote:
I am blue.
But sometimes I wish I would be green so wouldn't have to make difficult decisions and feel the weight of the game on my shoulders all the time.
And sometimes I wish I was Black and a Survivor and couldn't give a fuck.
Wouldn't mind being Brown so I could see that damn qt.

but screw y'all i'm claiming #4E2A84

Even better idea:
I am a rainbow I win this game no matter what. =D
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 08:52 GMT
#2663
I also really feel like that there is super weird stuff going on and like only slam and chez have an idea.

that super worries me. =D
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 08:54 GMT
#2664
and to be honest chez, i think you are more of an scientist than and doctor. probably you have a doctor, but you are not of the medical profession.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 08:54 GMT
#2665
On January 09 2017 17:41 disformation wrote:
I am blue.
But sometimes I wish I would be green so wouldn't have to make difficult decisions and feel the weight of the game on my shoulders all the time.
And sometimes I wish I was Black and a Survivor and couldn't give a fuck.
Wouldn't mind being Brown so I could see that damn qt.

but screw y'all i'm claiming #4E2A84

Let this be a formal invitation to join the House of Brown.
Here is our secret symbol:


[image loading]

To gain admission to the house you must send a description of the symbol via paper plane. I must warn you, all admissions come with a cost. One cannot enter the House of Brown and remain entirely unchanged. Your very identity may be at stake.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 09 2017 09:08 GMT
#2666
There were some . . . complications with our newest recruit.

Wretched fever. Delusions of Grandeur. The Seed of Truth. A Ring that was promised

I fear the next entrant may fare even worse with the recruitment. It's risky business for those not of the triangle.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 09:09 GMT
#2667
I don't like costs.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 09:43 GMT
#2668
Day 1

Koshi (7) : ExO_, LightningStrike, Grackaroni, ExO_, beentheredonethat, Chezinu, disformation, beentheredonethat, darthfoley, GlowingBear, Grackaroni, disformation
Grackaroni (2) : Koshi, LightningStrike, disformation
LightningStrike (1) : Grackaroni, disformation, Grackaroni, darthfoley, Tictock
darthfoley (1) : Superbia
Superbia (1) : darthfoley, Time Traveler
Alakaslam (0) : ExO_, disformation
beentheredonethat (0) : Time Traveler, Tictock, disformation, ExO_
Chezinu (0) : GlowingBear
disformation (0) : Tictock, GlowingBear, disformation, beentheredonethat
ExO_ (0) : disformation, GlowingBear
Tictock (0) : ExO_, beentheredonethat

Not voting (1) : Alakaslam


Day 2

ExO_ (6) : disformation, Grackaroni, darthfoley, disformation, LightningStrike, GlowingBear, Grackaroni, Tictock, Time Traveler
Time Traveler (3) : Alakaslam, beentheredonethat, darthfoley, Tictock
Alakaslam (1) : Grackaroni, darthfoley, Chezinu
darthfoley (0) : beentheredonethat, disformation, LightningStrike
Grackaroni (0) : LightningStrike, disformation, beentheredonethat

Not voting (1) : ExO_


Day 3

Time Traveler (4) : disformation, beentheredonethat, Tictock, LightningStrike, disformation
LightningStrike (3) : Grackaroni, darthfoley, LightningStrike, Tictock, disformation, Alakaslam, disformation
beentheredonethat (1) : Time Traveler
Chezinu (0) : Time Traveler
GlowingBear (0) : LightningStrike

Not voting (2) : Chezinu, GlowingBear
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 09:52 GMT
#2669
So D1:
Slam: No vote
Chez: Early on Hoshi for no reason.
Grack: already talked about that a bunch that. looked not good at the time, but explanations looked decent.
GB: sheeps thread consent onto Hoshi
LS: gives me a deja vu from the liquidmana scum games. votes together with hoshi on the unpopular wagon while afking EoD.
btdt and tt did look okay. though not a fan of TT being on a useless wagon.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 10:01 GMT
#2670
D2 the big question is if the TT2 wagon is pure or not. Probably need to look into that again.

I am really annoyed that Chez and GB didn't vote D3. As that could really help figuring this mess out. Then again: a scum got lynched D3 and it was rather close. So them not voting might be the information we need.

Though Chez handing out dope items left and right really throws me off.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 10:08 GMT
#2671
Though if chez is scum. that would explain scum not shooting me.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 10:19 GMT
#2672
On December 28 2016 10:58 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2016 10:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 28 2016 10:35 Chezinu wrote:
On December 28 2016 10:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On December 28 2016 09:49 Chezinu wrote:
So guys, I was playing on chrome on my laptop in bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I read the Grack. Afterwards, I understand the best ideas are found in the bathroom. I seem to be the only one pushing for expounding ideas to be made into bills and eventually law in this game. But this does not mean I will stop, <insert motto>.

There is so much I must teach you, dear Chezinu. For my seeds have long been planted. No longer shall the House of Brown live in abstraction. The only question that remains is whether you shall be a part of it. For you have been supplanted as Dear Leader, and now you must prove your loyalty to the cause. Find the shitters and you will get the seeds. The seeds are the key. But beware. Traitors hide among us. There are those who would do harm to the House of Brown and all those within it.


I heard the plan was #7, but wouldn't #2 be more brown? However, I can't seem to find #2, albeit #2 said there would be a Christmas delay. Perhaps tomorrow we will be able to find the seeds from #2?


Looks like Superbia has been the only one to sprout a seed this game, although it was barely a small poke.

Ah excellent. This is most pertinent.

Top scientists are currently looking into what may cause a bear to glow. It could be seeds or something more ominous, indeed.

Pst. Rumors say radioactivity causes the glow....

You have any nukes?!?!?


MAY THE HOSTS GRANT US NUKES!!! LET THE SEEDS GROW!!!

Chez did you fake nuke yourself D2?^^
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 09 2017 10:24 GMT
#2673
I'm actually pretty sure I want to lynch Chez today.

I'm interested in the poll results though.
I can take that responsibility.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 09 2017 10:29 GMT
#2674
On January 09 2017 17:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 17:18 Time Traveler wrote:
On January 09 2017 16:31 ExO_ wrote:
so

darthfoley
Koshi
Superbia
Time Traveler

I think we should all lynch Koshi immediately, what do you think?


I don't mind. Seems good to me.

Why?

There's only one person in this country I care about.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 10:29 GMT
#2675
I'll just be here sitting in my new build palace* then*.
I had a good night of sleep.
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 09 2017 10:33 GMT
#2676
On January 09 2017 19:29 Koshi wrote:
I'll just be here sitting in my new build palace* then*.

Tell me your role. Right now.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 10:37 GMT
#2677
On January 09 2017 19:33 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 19:29 Koshi wrote:
I'll just be here sitting in my new build palace* then*.

Tell me your role. Right now.

lol there are 5 unique roles. dafuq is this. Nothing in my PM says I can't roleclaim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 10:37 GMT
#2678
Like... If we all roleclaim it is a 50/50 and we got a ml?
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 10:44 GMT
#2679
On January 09 2017 19:24 Tictock wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure I want to lynch Chez today.

I'm interested in the poll results though.

well, do you distrust the rwby check on GB?
Time Traveler
Profile Joined December 2016
135 Posts
January 09 2017 10:45 GMT
#2680
On January 09 2017 19:37 Koshi wrote:
Like... If we all roleclaim it is a 50/50 and we got a ml?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. However we might have more interests than just lynching red depending on our role.
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings114
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
SHIN 182
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35848
Hyuk 1592
Bisu 1533
Shuttle 1335
EffOrt 364
Mind 362
Larva 300
firebathero 254
Soma 180
Mini 163
[ Show more ]
ZerO 150
Last 141
Hm[arnc] 92
Leta 90
Zeus 78
Pusan 67
hero 54
Hyun 54
Killer 42
Sexy 40
Bale 37
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 27
Aegong 24
sorry 21
zelot 16
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc2541
qojqva1318
Dendi1101
XcaliburYe443
XaKoH 414
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1559
crisheroes327
Other Games
gofns34988
singsing2579
B2W.Neo1161
Happy231
DeMusliM224
Livibee115
ToD113
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8683
League of Legends
• Jankos1630
Other Games
• WagamamaTV242
Upcoming Events
FEL
3h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
4h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 27m
INu's Battles
23h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.