• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:46
CEST 07:46
KST 14:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8721 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 136

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 172 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:21 GMT
#2701
This game is nightless.

wow Koshi caught not reading the game rules
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:21 GMT
#2702
On January 09 2017 20:19 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 20:17 Koshi wrote:
LoL... Well hosts fucked up.
Quite amazing to tell me nothing about the setup in a lovers game.

Claiming 3p. I don't exactly know what happens when it is 2vs2 in the night.


Tell me what exactly it is you do in the night. I 100% believe you are 3p, but I wasn't aware we really had things that happened during the night

I have no idea dude. I have no idea.
I had a good night of sleep.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:21 GMT
#2703
What makes you think it's a lovers game btw?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:25 GMT
#2704
On January 09 2017 20:21 ExO_ wrote:
What makes you think it's a lovers game btw?

It is obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:25 GMT
#2705
either way idk what happens when we get down to a 2 vs 2 and tie. Guess we'll find out after you die Koshi, though I highly suspect it won't just go down this way.....actually the more I think about it the more it makes me nervous that you have some sort of secret ability
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:27 GMT
#2706
Well. It probably isn't because the game is retarded if it is.
But you people are confirming to each other and knew there was something with my role pm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:27 GMT
#2707
On January 09 2017 20:25 ExO_ wrote:
either way idk what happens when we get down to a 2 vs 2 and tie. Guess we'll find out after you die Koshi, though I highly suspect it won't just go down this way.....actually the more I think about it the more it makes me nervous that you have some sort of secret ability

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:27 GMT
#2708
I am pretty sure hosts fucked up though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:27 GMT
#2709
Or this is part of the bastard part.
I had a good night of sleep.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:28 GMT
#2710
actually I had no idea about your role PM, I literally just tunneled you immediately knowing that you wouldn't be a good leader for our country. I know the only person who would be a good leader
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:31 GMT
#2711
On January 09 2017 20:28 ExO_ wrote:
actually I had no idea about your role PM, I literally just tunneled you immediately knowing that you wouldn't be a good leader for our country. I know the only person who would be a good leader

Yes. I know. It is obvious. You guys are confirming to each other. And you are doing that with 3 people. So the 4th will as well. The setup is broken. Maybe I am the jester or something. But also that doesn't make sense.

Let's say I am "mafia". What is my gameplan? I counterclaim 1 pair? How stupid is that? It is a 50/50 and the pair I don't cc get a free win?

And I didn't even get your role pms. So I didn't even had a clue it was pairs. I just had my role pm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 11:31 GMT
#2712
I will buy your vote koshi
Minimal effort.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:33 GMT
#2713
I'm starting to wonder if something about the role PMs is sketchy. Like I'm told one thing, but really the reality is another.

whatever I'm going to sleep for now
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 11:34 GMT
#2714
On January 09 2017 20:28 ExO_ wrote:
actually I had no idea about your role PM, I literally just tunneled you immediately knowing that you wouldn't be a good leader for our country. I know the only person who would be a good leader


:D
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:34 GMT
#2715
On January 09 2017 20:31 Superbia wrote:
I will buy your vote koshi

Actually that is the only thing left in this game to do.

You guys suck up to me and I let the pair win that I like the most.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:35 GMT
#2716
I like this setup.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:36 GMT
#2717
I don't understand why it was a "secret" who was paired with who though. Like... maybe the pairs are actually the same... And you people kinda counterclaim each other. There are 2 green heirs and 2 green nobles and a mafia.

But then the hosts should have told me that so I could also claim green.
I had a good night of sleep.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 11:38 GMT
#2718
Koshi if you claim green then we will vote TiTr who has mysteriously disappeared.
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:41 GMT
#2719
Nha if this is actually a real game we will need to vote with 3 vs you 2.

That is the only real setup possibly left.

That it in reality is 3 vs 2
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:41 GMT
#2720
confirmed 2 vs confirmed 2 vs 1

does not make any fucking sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 14m
Online Event
5h 14m
FEL
10h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.