• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:34
CEST 07:34
KST 14:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8272 users

[M][T] Host's Revenge Mafia - Page 135

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 172 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 10:47 GMT
#2681
On January 09 2017 19:45 Time Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 19:37 Koshi wrote:
Like... If we all roleclaim it is a 50/50 and we got a ml?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. However we might have more interests than just lynching red depending on our role.

Yes. You are a scrub.
I had a good night of sleep.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 10:48 GMT
#2682
Game B

Okay let's start with this;
I am Green
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 10:49 GMT
#2683
Well. I already claimed my 50% lol.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
January 09 2017 10:50 GMT
#2684
On January 09 2017 19:44 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 19:24 Tictock wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure I want to lynch Chez today.

I'm interested in the poll results though.

well, do you distrust the rwby check on GB?


I don't know wtf that means.
I can take that responsibility.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 10:51 GMT
#2685
I am more interested in your colour Koshi
Minimal effort.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 10:53 GMT
#2686
##Exile Kosh

lets get this over with Koshi is evil
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 10:55 GMT
#2687
##Exile Koshi
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 10:56 GMT
#2688
TiTr, whose side are you on?
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 10:56 GMT
#2689
On January 09 2017 19:50 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 19:44 disformation wrote:
On January 09 2017 19:24 Tictock wrote:
I'm actually pretty sure I want to lynch Chez today.

I'm interested in the poll results though.

well, do you distrust the rwby check on GB?


I don't know wtf that means.

On January 09 2017 15:08 beentheredonethat wrote:
I checked GlowingBear and it says that he's apparently a RWBY fan. Which would mean red af.

##vote GlowingBear

RWBY is like an animated series made in the US.
The four protagonists are named:
Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang.
Their associated colours are:
Red, White, Black, Yellow.

Since Ruby is like the leader and namesake of the team and associated with Red, it could very well be a red check.

No idea why Mecha Cow GB would return that as his alignment though. Which kinda confuses me.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 10:57 GMT
#2690
You can also wiki that shit btw.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 10:58 GMT
#2691
FYI: Yang likes bad puns/wordplays, therefore I like Yang.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 10:59 GMT
#2692
Honestly, I'd really like to get this over with. I may be a greenhorn when it comes to mafia, and I was wrong in the first game about Koshi. But here in game B, I swear to the hair on my head that we should lynch Koshi first.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 11:02 GMT
#2693
I believe I am with you, ExO.
Minimal effort.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:08 GMT
#2694
On January 09 2017 20:02 Superbia wrote:
I believe I am with you, ExO.


You would make a good leader imo, if you're voting Koshi too then we're set
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 11:11 GMT
#2695
On January 09 2017 20:08 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2017 20:02 Superbia wrote:
I believe I am with you, ExO.


You would make a good leader imo, if you're voting Koshi too then we're set


I agree. :D
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
January 09 2017 11:11 GMT
#2696
TiTr, what is your colour?
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
January 09 2017 11:12 GMT
#2697
kinda would like for GB to post... but somehow I feel that will be a long wait.

have some nice ideas for this phase though.

might want to wait for the poll though.

also: i think i dont like the carousel because it will make it even harder for town to figure out what happened.

another random thing: not sure what grack has been doing in the night all game.
outside of slam i have at least a vague idea of what everyone was doing
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:17 GMT
#2698
LoL... Well hosts fucked up.
Quite amazing to tell me nothing about the setup in a lovers game.

Claiming 3p. I don't exactly know what happens when it is 2vs2 in the night.
I had a good night of sleep.
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
January 09 2017 11:19 GMT
#2699
On January 09 2017 20:17 Koshi wrote:
LoL... Well hosts fucked up.
Quite amazing to tell me nothing about the setup in a lovers game.

Claiming 3p. I don't exactly know what happens when it is 2vs2 in the night.


Tell me what exactly it is you do in the night. I 100% believe you are 3p, but I wasn't aware we really had things that happened during the night
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
January 09 2017 11:21 GMT
#2700
Like.. I don't even know what this game was supposed to be. You guys are pairs that can just claim your color and rank? And then you need to make sure your pair wins? And then I have to be a jackass that counterclaims 1 role? And then the pair that I didn't counterclaim always not loses?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Yoon 27
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King159
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS46
trigger0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo1072
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 26m
OSC
16h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.